Loverboys

Story Info
The crew becomes Mariah Carey's personal loverboy collection.
6.6k words
4.23
81.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The limousine driver's voice sounded strained over the mobile phone. "She's feeling giddy! I repeat, she's fucking hyper giddy! You guys better get ready."

The word spread like wildfire. Although it caused everybody to be concerned, the crew waited with anticipation for her arrival while the news filled the director with dread. He immediately started snapping orders on his megaphone to the excited crew. "We have to change the sequence guide! Where's Tony?!! Make sure we start with the full shots and end with the close-ups. I want the flag sequence shot first, followed by the car show sequence. Move it people! I want to wrap this as scheduled! And make sure the security is tight! I don't want any press people within a 5-km radius! And where's that lawyer?! He'd better be shitty sure everybody has signed a confidentiality agreement! Anybody who opens his trap about this shoot will find himself unemployed in this business till the day he dies! Understand?!!"

The crew scampered to follow. They were all part of the shooting for Mariah Carey's latest video 'Loverboy', which had been set in an isolated racetrack in the middle of the desert. All of them had been feeling the effects of the heat, from sweating buckets to feeling lethargic; but this rumor had the effect of an adrenaline shot. All of them rushed to have the set ready before Mariah arrived.

As they were working, a silent wave suddenly swept over the men; the conversation and muttering grounded to a halt as all eyes zoomed towards the white limousine that stopped in front of Ms. Carey's trailer. When the door opened, a deliciously bare calf was revealed, unencumbered by any stocking. This was instantly followed by a sumptuous thigh, which led the eye to a beautiful ass encased in hot shorts. The mouth-watering sight continued with a bare midriff and full braless breasts, which made all the cocks in the vicinity stir, straining shorts and pants alike. Hands clenched in a vain attempt to control the urge to squeeze and clasp the tempting flesh.

Then the blonde hair arched gracefully as Mariah Carey turned to favor all the men with her welcoming smile and jaunty wave. Hungry stares tracked her stroll from the car to the inner recesses of the trailer. And as the remains of her husky laughter and wound-up chatter floated over the silent crowd, a surge of electrifying excitement stimulated the men. Everybody agreed silently that she was indeed feeling giddy and would be needing their help soon. Very soon.

The director seemed to agree. "Hank! Come on over here!" The widely grinning young man hurried over. "I want you to go over there to Ms. Carey's trailer and offer your services. And I want you to do anything she wants, and I mean anything, you understand?" Hank nodded enthusiastically. He was well known for his good back rubs; and during the breaks, he was usually requested by his coworkers to massage them. Hank was more than happy to march over and knock on her trailer door.

However, there was no need to knock because the 6 women make-up artist/dresser team was just exiting the trailer when he arrived. They appeared relieved to see him, especially the head of the personal team. Furtively, she informed him, "She's really hyper giddy, okay? I couldn't make her sit down on the chair for a damn minute. I'm gonna give you just 10 minutes to bring her down just a little bit okay? We have to put make up on her real soon or the director will be on our ass okay? Remember, just 10 minutes okay? I'm gonna time it as soon as this trailer door closes okay?"

Hank nodded fervently; he was going to follow the director's instructions to the letter. Whatever Ms. Carey wanted, Ms. Carey will get, for he was determined to do anything for her. After the team departed, he hesitantly called out from the trailer steps, "Ms.- Ms. Carey?"

"Who is it?" the famous voice asked impatiently.

"It's Hank, Ms. Carey. The director sent me to...uhmm... do you want a back rub?" Hank wanted to brain himself with that one. He sounded so geeky.

"Just come on in then close the door." Hank sighed in relief. She hadn't told him to take a hike. He followed her directions and tried to adjust his eyes to the sudden change in lighting. As his eyes registered the muted glow from the lamps and the tightly closed door, however, he couldn't help the quickening of his cock. The sudden intimacy seemed ripe with possibilities.

But her one-sided conversation pulled him out fast enough from his fantasy mode. "I'm so stressed out! I have to finish this Glitter album and I haven't done all the arrangements yet! I requested for this great portable studio and what does my manager say? We can't afford it Mariah," she mimicked. She clenched her fingers through her hair and kept them up there. The upward movements made her tiny loose shirt ride up and reveal the bare bottom curves of her breasts, while her pacing made them bounce enticingly.

Hank couldn't take his eyes off them. He hurriedly hid his emerging erection behind the make-up table as Mariah continued her litany. "Doesn't she want this to be a great album? Well, I can't do it with the lousy studio she's giving me! How am I supposed to work in such substandard conditions? I'm working my butt off here and I feel, like, like I'm unappreciated."

She seemed to be on the verge of tears so Hank piped up with a reassuring, "I'm sure she'll see it your way, Ms. Carey. She just needs to see how hard you've been working. Why, you're working so hard that you're gonna hurt yourself if you don't relax more often."

"You're right." Mariah transfixed him with a heated stare. "You're absolutely right. I've got to find a way to relax a little bit. Stress just makes me feel so giddy!" Hank was dazzled by her brilliant smile. "And you're going to help me, loverboy." Determinedly, she pushed his shoulders until he tumbled backwards on the sofa. Her fingers hastily got rid of his shorts and briefs in one pull and revealed his swelling pole.

Mariah sighed in pleasure at the sight of his rod, and immediately fisted her hand around the base and lowered her lips towards his penis. She wasted no preliminaries and instantly opened her mouth wide to accommodate his thick member, then began sliding her suctioning mouth down his throbbing cock until her nose was buried in his crotch. She stayed motionless for a brief moment before setting a bobbing rhythm that satisfied her immensely.

Hank was momentarily paralyzed by the sudden turnaround of events. One moment they were talking about her manager, and then the next moment she was giving him head. But her powerful sucking soon reduced him to a moaning male intent on releasing the pressure in his balls. He captured her hair in his hands to give him a clear view of the unbelievable vision of Mariah Carey sucking him, Hank Andrews from Iowa. It was literally a dream cumming true.

Mariah started humming around his dick. The sound waves vibrated through his sensitive knob then spread through the rest of his cock, all the way to his testicles. The sensation was unlike anything he had ever felt before, and instinctively began to hump his hips towards her face faster. Mariah looked up from her sucking and caught his gaze. Her look seemed to say, if you think that was great, take a load of this. She stopped moving her head and just held his cock inside her mouth. She also grabbed his hips to force them to immobility.

The sudden stillness made him crazy with anticipation. The sound of her inhalation for a lungful of air seemed to be deafening inside the silent trailer. Then she slowly released that air in a full range of her legendary trilling low and high notes that created various kinds of vibrations through his agitated cock. The uproar generated by those waves sent him over the edge. He released an agonized yell as he spurted loads of cum down her throat. "Aaaaaaahhhh mmmmaaaaaannn!!!" Mariah jacked the bottom of his cock and ardently swallowed every drop of his release.

In the future, whenever he would regale his friends with this astounding account, in full confidence of course, he would compare this moment as having his penis being wrung fast forward in all the cycles of a washing machine. That's the closest description he would ever come up with; because for the rest of his life there wouldn't be anything that would ever come close to this experience.

Spent, Hank would have been totally happy just staying where he was. Forever, if possible. Who wouldn't? A beautiful sexy diva like Mariah Carey was bent over him, softly slurping his dick while murmuring contentedly, "Did you like that loverboy? Your cum was just yummy. Did you give me all your nice cum?" Then she squeezed his cock gently to drive any remaining jism into her eager mouth.

But their interlude was broken by the sudden banging on the trailer door and a voice demanding, "Hey you! Are you done in there? Your 10 minutes are up okay. You'd better open this door now okay!" Hank reluctantly released himself from Mariah's intimate embrace and pulled on his shorts and briefs, then pushed the door open.

"Well, it's about time!" Then the loud woman took in Mariah's lambent gaze and relaxed posture, and suddenly broke into a smile. "Good work okay! Thanks okay!" Then she pulled him out of the trailer and immediately began fussing over Mariah's skin and hair, while closing the door shut on his face.

Later, when the director saw Mariah, the blood rushed to his face. He pulled the make-up artist aside and whispered furiously. After their hush-hush meeting, she and Mariah soon returned to the trailer.

The director rounded on the crew and spoke wrathfully. "You fucking retards better listen up! Just in case you idiots have forgotten why we're all here I'd like to remind you again." Gesturing to the roll of film in the camera, he shouted, "I have to personally make sure that this video is in the can within the next 24 hours, or we lose Mariah to a press junket she's flying off to. You hear me?!! We only have 24 hours! That means you dimwits are supposed to help her relax, but none of you are supposed to leave your disgusting marks on any part of her body! I don't want to see any love bites, bruises or swollen lips! Did you fucking morons ever consider the fact that I can't shoot her if she's obviously been doing something 'naughty'?"

At that, the director looked pointedly at Hank. Everybody followed his cutting glare. Some couldn't help snickering when Hank flushed. "I'm going to cut off the balls of anyone who causes a delay in this shoot! Understood???" Everybody made sure to nod at once in order to placate him.

When Mariah appeared again, she had changed into hot pink shorts that were so short that the undersides of her butt cheeks were exposed, and a white shirt knotted in the middle of her chest, nicely framing her jiggly breasts. The director gushed over her, "Oh honey, you just look wonderful!" Then in a confiding tone continued, "I noticed that your legs and butt seemed to be toned more than ever so I told Tony here," motioning to the cinematographer, "that we just have to shoot you from a low angle!"

Mariah immediately caught on and went to her mark. She started lip-synching to her new song, 'Loverboy', making sure the camera caught her ass and legs, the latter made even longer by strappy heels. Watching the TV monitor, Hank grudgingly admitted that the director was brilliant. By changing the camera angle, the audience's focus was directed towards her glutes protruding from the stuffed pair of shorts. Nobody would be paying attention to her face, much less her swollen mouth. Moreover, everybody would probably be fiercely concentrating on that succulent spot where her legs came together, straining desperately to see whether she wore panties or to make out her snatch. But in his opinion, her wiggling and squirming butt would be enough to make any guy reach for his cock.

Everyone clapped in relief when the director shouted "Cut!" after several takes. Any more jiggling and the crew would have to sneak off one by one to jack off. Their relief was short-lived, however, as Mariah changed into several more hot shorts and shirt outfits, then gyrated and flaunted her hot body for the camera. But their limits were tested when the shirt gave way to a black and white checkered bikini that lifted her globes temptingly for perusal. At the same time she held miniature checkered flags that she teasingly covered portions of her anatomy with. It was slowly driving everybody crazy with lust.

Mariah seemed to be reveling in their longing for her. She couldn't mistake the meaning of all those bulges. The display seemed to inspire her, making her move even more enticingly, sticking her butt out and lightly caressing her breasts, both for the camera and the crew. When the director shouted "Cut!", she mysteriously requested the cinematographer, "Video off okay?"

When he said yes, Mariah turned her back on her puzzled audience. Her song was still booming over the speakers. She looked over her shoulder, her eyes full of teasing promise. She leisurely turned and simulated singing the lyrics, "Touch me, come on. Caress my whole body-", while slowly releasing her hold on the front catch of her bikini, which uncovered her sumptuous breasts crowned with large brown nipples. Every man on the set felt his jaw drop wide open, an involuntary reaction that clearly stated every guy's fervent wish- that her tasty tit would magically appear inside their own mouths for some hard sucking.

Mariah watched them intently as she enclosed her big breasts within her arms, plumping them even more, before crossing her forearms together to form a framework supporting her overflowing chest, pushing them up and out in a flagrant display of femininity. Her display hardened cocks to a straining point. Breathing became a ragged effort to drag air into the lungs. Saliva flowed into mouths ready to engulf the succulent treat. But when she wiggled her torso side to side and made her jugs sway, all the men lost it. They all came in their pants or shorts, as the case may be. Some couldn't even control themselves and gave in to the all-consuming desire to whip out their cocks and to rapidly stroke them for a more satisfying release.

Mariah's eyes widened at the manly exhibition and breathlessly said, "I hope that makes everybody feel better. Besides, I want to give you guys something back for being so supportive of me. I just love you guys." Then she whispered something in the director's ear and swiftly disappeared into her trailer.

Without delay the director summarily summoned George and James, two hefty grips whose muscles bulged under their shirts. He gave them instructions in an undertone. As soon as the director was finished explaining, the two men nodded and then followed Mariah into her trailer while the rest of the crew watched them with envy.

As they were dashing up the trailer steps, they heard her request faintly, "Guys, can you please help me over here? I feel like I don't have much energy left for anything." As they rounded the entrance corner, they came to an abrupt stop at the spectacle of Mariah Carey totally nude and draped on the sofa. She pointed to a pair of knee-high boots and a bright pink garment. "Can you please dress me up? I can't seem to lift a finger."

They hurriedly rushed to grant her request, eager to find any excuse to touch that delectable body. If it meant becoming a dresser, then by all means. But Mariah suddenly exclaimed, "Wait, I feel really weird here." George and James looked at each other, wondering what she meant. Seeing their confusion, she explained, "Well, I'm the only one butt naked here. I think you should be too." That statement produced two cheerful guys who were more than happy to take off all their clothes.

"Oh my!" she whispered as their cocks sprung out of their clothes. She giggled. "They seem really glad to see me." Adopting a more serious tone she advised, "I think you should put on the boots first." But she destroyed the somber illusion by laughing wildly at her own silly attempt at being staid. The guys concluded mentally, 'Oh yeah, she's giddy!'

George and James each grabbed a boot then directed her to lean back on the sofa with an arched back and with both feet on the floor. Mariah moved into the pose they wanted. In this position her rotund tits were proudly displayed to their greedy gaze. Tearing their eyes off her chest, they soon focused on her nether regions. They were almost panting in anticipation of seeing her pussy. Both of them knelt right in front of her closed knees, like supplicants asking for favors, which in a way they were. They wanted to see her spread real bad.

George raised her foot off the floor and slipped it inside the boot. Then under the deception of zipping the boot from ankle till knee, he said, "Ms. Carey, I need to stretch out the material. Can I lift your leg higher?" At her nod, he elevated her leg until it reached his shoulder. His cock jerked at the glimpse of some pink. Determined to catch sight of her pussy lips unfurling, he transferred her foot to his outside shoulder, forcing her leg to open out to the side and to uncover her vagina. George felt his heart stop before it began thundering loudly inside his chest.

James was similarly affected and chokingly said, "I think George needs more room to work in." When Mariah chuckled okay, James gently pushed her other knee to open wider. "Could you move your hips to the edge of the sofa Ms. Carey?" Mariah obliged. Both George and James were momentarily stumped at the sight of her gorgeous pussy staring at them. They deeply inhaled the scent of her arousal.

James ventured bravely, "Ms. Carey, I can't help feeling that you're wound up real tight. Can we help you loosen up? George and me know a sure fire way of helping you to relax!"

Mariah smiled enthusiastically. "Oh would you please? You guys can be my loverboys! I haven't slept in, like, two weeks. I just feel so pressured to do well with my new record company and all."

"Oh sure, we'll be glad to help you, Ms. Carey." James eagerly trailed his fingers from her inner thigh to the juncture of her leg and privates. He softly touched her pussy lips with the pads of his fingers. Spellbound, they both watched her bloom like a flower, baring inner pussy muscles greedily clutching air, hungry for something to swallow.

"Uhhhhmmmm... Please fuck me with your fingers! I need to cum so bad! All those coooocckksss..." she trailed off incoherently as James' two digits plunged into her spongy depths. Although they hoped something might happen, this was fucking unbelievable. George was encouraged to add another finger to James' while his thumb rubbed her clit. They were rewarded with an elongated moan as their combined miniature rods rammed her pussy hard and fast.

George and James transferred to the sofa abruptly, one on each side, making sure to press their dicks all over her. "Would it be okay if we sucked your breasts, Ms. Carey?" In reply to George's query, Mariah clamped onto their napes and pulled their heads passionately towards her mounds. "Oh yyyeeesss... suck me...that's it! Pull on that nipple! I looovvvee iiiittt!"

Their fingers continued working her pussy, while attempting to swallow all her tit flesh into their starving mouths, squeezing her mounds to force the malleable flesh against flicking tongues and nipping teeth. Although they had been warned vehemently not to mark her, their pounding lust turned them into the very idiots their irate director had called them. They bit, pinched, twisted and sucked those large and delicious brown nipples without a thought to what might happen to them if the director ever found out about it. Nothing mattered in the whole wide world except for those tits and tight pussy.

When Mariah grabbed their cocks in her tight grip, they thought they had died and gone to heaven. They both garbled meaningless things like, "Oooohhh yeeeeaaaahhh...aaaarrrrgghh...ssssuuuucchh aaaa hoooonneeeey...sssshhiiiiittt...hhaaaardddeeer..." All of their hips moved faster in search of that elusive and desirable orgasm, hers towards the driving digits stuffed in her wet pussy, while theirs shoved into the warm moist cavern of her hands. Their cacophony of groans and moans encouraged all three of them to push harder for that mind-blowing release.

12