Lovers and Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nabisco
nabisco
316 Followers

'Looks like our little slut is enjoying herself. I have to say you are looking extremely slutty, even quite whorish. Is that what you are?'

Donna feels another orgasm coming. She has never cum this much before. Looking at Robbie she nods yes.

'No, no it doesn't count unless you say it.' He starts to pump harder.

'I'm...I'm a slut...a whore...I'm a whore slut. Oh fuck, oh fucking whore slut.'

'Very good! You know what else you've become tonight? You seem to have become our cum bucket. I think tonight you will have that honor eating everyone cum. Tomorrow will make Claire the cum bucket but tonight that is your job. Now say it.'

'I'm a slut whore. A cum bucket. A cum eating slut.'

Robbie stops fingering Donna. 'I've wanted to eat your pussy for the longest time, to make you cum with my tongue. Now hold those legs high and spread so I can enjoy your pussy.'

Like a good slut Donna pulls her knees to her chest and spread her leg as wide as they will go offering herself up for his pleasure. Robbie moves between her legs thinking to himself how a has longed to have this MILFs pussy. Her pussy lips were swollen and wet. Her clit exposed for him to enjoy. Donna stiffened and pulled her legs higher as his tongue flicked and gently licked her clit. He tease her relentlessly with his tongue till she begs. Donna reached out grabbing Robbie's head pulling it to her. 'Please eat me. Lick me. Make me cum.'

Robbie went to work making love to her pussy gently and determined. He inserted two fingers as he stimulated her clit. Donna was in a fit of passion mumbling something about sluts and cumming. Robbie inserted another finger and pumping faster, still working his tongue. Donna's back arched as she had her sixth orgasm soaking Robbie's hand and face. He continued to fingering and eating till she begged him to stop. Relenting he move next to Donna offering her is cum soaked hand. 'Here's your reward my little cum bucket slut.' Donna held his hand as she licked and suck it clean of her cum.

Claire is pumping Jason's cock as he continues to play with her nipples. He moves back to her lips to have their tongues dance in each other's mouths. 'What else have you wanted to do to me? You can do anything you want.'

Jason lifts Claire off his lap as he stands. He takes her by the hand to the kitchen area and has her bend over the table as he goes to the cabinet. Kneeling Jason eats her pussy sliding his tongue from her clit up her pussy lips. He spreads her ass cheeks as he continues to her rosebud. Claire raises her head as she moans. 'Oh god Jason is that what you want, to eat my ass?'

Jason doesn't answer his action speak for themselves. Once Claire is relaxed enjoying the sensation of Jason's probing tongue he replaces it with his finger spreading the oil he took from the cabinet. Continuing to massage her rosebud he stands and drizzles oil down her crack as he easily insert his finger to the second knuckle. Claire continues to moan as her ass in entered for the first time in her life. One finger is replaced by two, more oil, moaning, then three. She is ready. Jason oils himself and positions his cock under his probing fingers. He replaces them with the head of his cock. Claire's sphincter closes around his head as he inserts himself a little deeper. 'Oh fuck, oh fuck.' Claire's screams get the attention of Robbie as his is fucking Donna. Looking up he knows Jason is fucking his mother's ass. He knows they will each get to fuck both mother's asses. The thought make him pound Donna's pussy harder. She is on the verge of her seventh orgasm.

Jason slide the full length of his cock in to Claire's ass as she let out a low loud guttural moan. 'I feel like I'm being split apart!'

'Do you want me to stop?'

'No no please don't stop. Fuck me. Fuck my slut ass.'

Jason pulls his cock out leaving the head in her ass as he plunges his length in her again and again. Then without warning he pulls out to witness her gaping ass. Quickly her stands her up , turns her around and sit her on the edge of the table. He pushes her knees to her chest exposing her pussy and oil glistening asshole. Without hesitation he positions his cock and inserts his cock in to her ass. Holding her legs spread wide he pumps Claire's ass.

Claire cannot believe the sensation of being ass fucked. The pain and pleasure all at the same time is not what she ever expected. She never thought it would make her orgasm but, she could feel it building. Claire grabbed the sides of the table to steady herself. She is so close. 'Jason, Jason fuck me harder, pump me harder. Fuck me. Fuck my ass.'

Claire explodes. With each deep thrust Claire's gushing orgasm hit Jason in the chest. Jason pumps harder wanting to pump this women dry. Claire couldn't tell how long this lasted. It seemed like it went on forever till finally her body went limp. She was a rag doll for anyone to throw around as they wished. She may have lost consciousness for a short period of time. She was no long sure of anything until she felt the hot liquid filling her bowels. Jason continued to cum as he slowly pulled out.

Robbie and Donna stood watching the final minutes of Jason and Claire's session. As she was instructed to by Robbie, Donna's was holding Robbie's cum in her pussy with her hand. He instructed her to lay on the floor. Then with Jason's help they lifted Claire off the table to lay her in a sixty-none position on top of Donna.

'Come on ladies let's see some good old pussy eating.'

They tried as best as they could. Exhausted and spent they rubbed their faces in each other's pussies. Claire could smell, feel and taste the cum seeping from Donna. In the beginning there was no such taste for Donna till suddenly cum started to flow onto her nose and upper lip making it way to her tongue. It had taken awhile for her son's cum to flow out of Claire's ass. She realized what was happening her mouth filled with cum oozing from Claire's ass. She had her eighth orgasm.

The women rolled on their sides, heads resting on each other thighs, faces inches away from each other's pussies. The room went quite as they drifted off to a deep exhausted sleep.

The boy's stood by assessing the two women that were passed out on the floor. Cum flowed from their pussies and ass. They had been taken and used. These women were their mothers laying on the floor like common sluts. The boys fulfilled their request. Maybe more the either woman expected.

'What should we do now.'

'Let them sleep. The floor is a fitting place for their wish to be sluts, don't you think?'

'Yeah I guess so. I going to get my camera. After all they wanted us to document the weekend.'

Click , flash, click, flash...

nabisco
nabisco
316 Followers