Lovers Ch. 03

Story Info
James and Taylor announce their love.
903 words
4.26
41.5k
15

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When mom pulled into the drive way Taylor and I were on the couch cuddling. When she came in the door she didn't even look twice she said hello and walked into the kitchen.

"Mom we need to talk to you." Taylor said.

"Okay what is it." mom replied pouring a glass of wine. When she sat down we sat down as well.

"Mom, James and I are in love and we want to move to California so no one will know were brother and sister." Taylor said rather quickly.

"Okay I'll book a flight for Saturday and we can look at colleges and houses or apartments for us." Mom replied.

"Wait, you don't even care that were in love." I said.

"Of course I care but that doesn't mean I object. I have to confess I wasn't asleep yesterday outside I saw and heard everything and to play along that I didn't notice I pretended to be asleep."

"So you don't mind?"

"No not the slightest, but I should tell you that before I met Dave I was in love with my father he was the one who took my virginity and showed me how to pleasure a man and since your father was a virgin I pretended I was as well. So I don't mind because I've done it before."

"You were in love with grandpa? Did you still make love after you married our dumbass father?

"Yes and yes, we made passionate love until he died in the car crash." I remembered that day it was about a year before my stupid dad or Dave, as Taylor and I call him mostly, ran off with his 22 year old secretary. A drunk driver in a pick-up truck ran right into my grandpa Jim (who I'm named after) in a parking lot on his way home from work he died at the age of 48.

"Are we his children?" Taylor asked.

"No your grandfather could not have children after his cancer when I was a child."

"I'm sorry mom."

"it is fine I'm actually glad you're not his children because then if you too had children they would be incest upon incest and that is dangerous. A child of incest usually has nothing wrong like your aunt Peggy she is your great grandmothers daughter not my mothers, and my mother knew that it was hers but she didn't care and she knew about me and daddy too she even had sex with my sister."

"Were a super incest family aren't we?" my sister said and we all laughed.

"I need one thing but I need Taylor's permission."

"What is it mom?" Taylor asked.

"I'm 37 now and my biological clock is ticking and you both know I wanted more children so I was wondering if James would father me a child. If you want to be a real father to the baby that's up to you but I think a child should have a father figure so if you don't I'll have to find another man, but to be honest I don't want that, but it is completely up to you."

I looked at my sister and she smiled at me and gave me a wink and I knew the answer.

"Of course I will mom and I would love to raise it as my child." I said with a smile.

"Thank you both so much we'll conceive it when we go to California on Saturday when we land unless I get super horny before then because I haven't had a cock in a long time."

And with that we all ate dinner and Taylor and I packed all her things and moved them into my room since it was bigger and cleaner. When we were done we made love and fell asleep in each other's arms.

When I woke the next morning my sister was still sleeping and it was like the 8th wonder of the world but one no one could touch but me. I was the happiest I've ever felt being able to lay and make love with my sister who was also the love of my life.

I thought about my child with mom and how he or she would look and what we'd do together like play soccer or catch or tea party and I knew I would be a good dad.

The next morning I woke up with Taylor in my arms. When we went down for breakfast mom gave me a very passionate kiss, "I don't mind sharing him but please Mom don't smother him." Taylor said laughing.

"Sorry dear it's just I haven't had a man in a long time and your brother has always made me feel so beautiful, and he is just so sweet and I just want him to be my man and hold me and protect me from harm. James you are nothing like your father and that's why I am in love with you.' She said giving me another passionate kiss.

"Mom, you both will be my women I love you the same. I don't care what other people will think of us, but I know that I love you both."

"It's like that show sister wives but were family so I guess it's more like incest wives." Taylor said laughing while I held them both. We then went to the Living room to cuddle and watch TV.