Lovers Ch. 06

Story Info
The baby is on the way.
818 words
4.36
39.3k
15

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to Berkeley California I felt like a new man. I got a job at the new Barnes and Noble as manager and Taylor got a job at the best buy in the same strip mall as me. We had been there a couple weeks before mom said

"James,"

"Yea." I responded.

"I think this week we should go see the doctor about the baby and see how it's doing." She said coming into my arms.

My mom, or Catherine as Taylor and I now called her, was now two months pregnant with my baby and I could kind of feel the baby bump starting. She was positively glowing and still extremely sexy.

When we went to the doctor and Dr. Bowman said that the baby looks and sounds perfect. Dr. Bowman was extremely sexy, she had what looked like 38 D breasts she was about 5'9 and had sweet thighs. When she bent over to get something out of the cabinet in the room I could see her pink thong and at that moment I got my classic 9 inch erection then mom said "Taylor and I will take care of that when we get home but now I need you to think of puppies or something to get my little buddy down." And I responded with a yes.

When we got home I fucked Taylor and mom for at least two hours and I came at least two full shot glasses in total. I was surprised when Taylor told me after I came twice in her sweet pussy that she hasn't taken birth control since we moved.

To be truthful I wasn't expecting her to want a baby until after Catherine and my baby was already born.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her after her statement.

"What, now you don't want to have children with me? You told me that you loved me, and wanted to have more children."

"I do but won't it look suspicious?"

"How?"

"If one child is two months older than the other with the same last name, they might investigate."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry J I didn't even think about that."

"It's okay if your pregnant we'll deal with that road when we get there but for now lets enjoy our time together."

"I love you." She said coming into my arms.

...

Four months past, since Taylors and my argument, she didn't get pregnant by the way, and Catherine was at sis months with the baby.

Catherine and I were having less sex because of the baby, because of that I asked her what was wrong.

"Cathy what's wrong?" I said pulling her into my arms. She was beautiful; I was astounded on how I got two of the most beautiful women in the world.

"It's nothing." She responded.

"No I know you, and I can tell when there's something wrong."

"Do you think im still pretty?" she asked with a tear in her eye.

"Why would you ask that? I think your one of the most beautiful women in the world."

"Its just that... well, when I had you two your father would always tell me that he couldn't wait until you two were out so I could look pretty again." She said starting to cry.

"And you would believe that ass hole? Look at me, I think your beautiful just the way you are and I love you." With that I kissed her passionately, and she started to grope my package.

"I think someone wants some of his mommy's pussy." Whenever Catherine and I had sex she would always say son or refer to herself as mommy, which was super-hot.

"Yes, I want my mommy's hot cunt around my cock." And with that we had extremely passionate sex.

"Oh fuck me son, oh yes fuck your mommy's dirty cunt." She said while we were fucking. "Fuck me like you hate me, fuck me hard!"

When I came I came all over her. She was drenched in my cum. When Taylor came in she said,

"Aww I missed one good fuck, damn. Oh well in half an hour you're going to fuck me like you hate me."

"Honey, I know you love our threesomes, but sometimes we both need to have James alone. Now come here and lick his hot cum of my tits." God I love my family!

The next couple weeks were packed with hot sex between Catherine, Taylor, and I. I'm sorry but before I forgot to mention that I also got a new job as a columnist at the paper, which pays really good money.

My women also turned the spare bedroom into a nursery for the baby, since Catherine is now in her 7th month we found out that the baby is also a boy and we'd name him Erik.

*

Keep commenting. I read everyone's comments.