Lover's Kiss

Story Info
Rebekah tries to return home.
561 words
3.72
18.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wind was cold and biting, and the snow knee-deep, by the time she reached his door. The glow of the fire shone through his window as she knocked, hesitantly at first, then with more urgency.

"Trevor, please, I need to come in. Please, it's cold out here!"

"Go away, Rebekah. There's nothing here for you, not anymore."

"I love you, Trevor. You're here for me."

"But I don't want you anymore, Rebekah. You need to go away and leave me alone."

"I can't do that, my darling. I need you!"

"I know what you need, you bitch. Now leave me alone!!"

"I'll never leave you alone, my love. I will come to you every night until you're in my arms again. Nothing will keep you from me."

"Why can't you just go? Accept the inevitable, and leave me alone!?"

"It's you that must accept the inevitable, my darling. We are destined to be together. Why do you fight it so?"

"You've been at my door every night for a week. Why can't you forget about me and find someone else?"

"There's no one else for me, my love. My body, my heart, my soul, is only for you."

With a defeated moan, Trevor came to the door of the cottage that, until recently, he had shared with Rebekah. Still, he could not bring himself to open it. He knew that once he laid eyes on her, his cause would be hopeless. "If you loved me as you say, you would go."

"I'm too selfish, my love. I must be with you."

"You really will never give up, will you?"

"Not for eternity!"

With a dejected sob, he opened the door, not wanting to look at Rebekah, but not strong enough not to. He saw what he always saw when he looked at her; a lovely, fragile woman, little more than a child when he married her two summers ago, and still barely a score of years old.

She was standing at his door naked, pale and white with cold, but even lovelier than he remembered.

"May I please come in?"

His only response was to hold out his arms, and she walked wordlessly into his embrace. His lips found hers, and they melted into each other as her hands effortlessly loosened the laces of his breeches. Slowly her lips slid downward, as his hands deftly stroked her hard, firm nipples; erect with cold, erect with passion. He fell back onto their bed, as her mouth engulfed his cock. Waves of pleasure, a pleasure that Trevor had thought was to be denied him forever, washed over him, drowning the memory of what had come before. He felt his orgasm building, and began thrusting into her cool, receptive mouth

Rebekah knew the signs of his arousal, and quickly pulled her mouth off his penis. She straddled his hard cock, as her cold hands guided him into her, and he forgot everything as the passion overtook him.

He hardly felt the pain as her inch-long canines sank into his throat. As his life flowed into his lover's mouth, he remembered the pain of burying her, little more than a week ago. It had seemed his world had ended then. Now, as Rebekah sated herself on his blood, his last conscious thought was; you were right, my darling, we will never be apart again.