Lovers Meet

Story Info
Online lovers get together.
1.9k words
4.31
32.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After many months of chatting with Aaron online, Kayla was on her way to meet him; she was sure her husband would not approve of her having a friend stay the weekend with her, although he probably wouldn't even notice, the last four years Kayla has been alone in her marriage and all the attempts of making it work had failed. And finding Aaron was the best thing that had happened to her and now they were going to meet for the first time. They decided it would be best if she flew to meet him in his hometown so they could begin their secret love affair as they had done online for several months.

As the plane was nearing its destination, she was getting anxious about the whole trip. She felt a twinge of guilt but that soon left when she seen Aaron standing at the gate, waiting with a bouquet of roses in his hand. She ran to him and he wrapped his arms around her, and they both felt like they had known each other forever. They looked into each others' eyes and they knew they had met their soul mate.

The car ride home was filled with some high anxiety as they both were thinking of getting to the house and making love over and over and neither one of them could wait. With that thought, Kayla leaned over and started caressing Aaron's neck; with her lips touching and lightly blowing ever so lightly on his skin. When he shivered she knew she was getting to him. Kayla ran her fingers through his hair and whispered in his ear how she wanted him, how she wanted to feel his hard cock inside of her and his hot breath on her naked body. She told him she wanted him touching her breast, circling the nipples lightly kissing them, licking them with his tongue.

Kayla was running her hand down his shirt when she noticed the bulge starting to form in his jeans. She slid her hand down and rubbed across it and she let out a soft gentle moan of anticipation. She asked how far they were from the house and Aaron told her it would be another 20 minutes before they would be in the drive way. Kayla smiled at him and licked her lips. She knew her eyes were twinkling as she started to undo the zipper of his jeans. She looked at Aaron and his face was flushed. Kayla continued to unzip and slid her hand in until she found Aaron's hard cock; slowly she released it out of the confined area that it had been in. She waited six months to have this moment: to hold to lick his cock and now the time was here. She couldn't wait to taste him as she leaned her head down and licked his cock on one side, then the other, teasing it. She slid it in her mouth and heard Aaron moan, as she stroked her hand up and down his hard cock, sucking at the same time. She could taste his pre-cum and that made her so excited, she could feel herself getting tingly and was sure she was wet. Kayla was deep throating Aaron's cock and he was moaning and tightened up his ass. Kayla didn't want him to cum just yet, so she slowed down and continued to tease him. She took his cock and traced her lips with it, blowing on it and licking the pre-cum off it.

Aaron wanted her so badly; he grabbed her head and pushed her down more, yet she resisted and told him not yet. He needed to cum and cum hard; he wanted to just fuck Kayla's mouth and shoot his cum so far down her throat. But she just smiled and licked her lips and shook her head no. Kayla leaned back in her seat on her side and slid her hand down her pants. She knew she was wet; she started playing with her clit and moving her hips against her hand. She also needed to cum, but more than that she knew Aaron was hornier than hell and this little show she was going to give him would only help it along. Kayla reached in her purse and pulled out her vibrator and slid it in her wet pussy. As she turned it on she handed the controls to Aaron. He grabbed it and played with the different speeds: he knew when he hit high that from the look on Kayla's face, as she arched her back and moaned loudly, the tension was almost getting too much for him. He knew he had to get to the house before he came right there in his jeans, just from watching Kayla as she wiggled and moaned.

They reached the house and Aaron told her to stay until he had the bags in the house. He didn't want to lose the moment of teasing her as she had teased him.. Aaron waved his hand for her to come into the house and as she did, he grabbed her and started to caress her shoulders with kisses that sent chills through her. At the same time, he began walking her to his bed where he dreamed of doings things to her, fulfilling her sexual needs like they talked about online. He started kissing down her back softly with light kisses. She could feel his touch all the way through her body.

Kayla's panties were so wet from the vibrator and now from his kisses. Aaron was caressing her thighs with his hand and rubbing up against her so she could feel his hard cock. He gently laid her down on the bed as he slid her pants off. Then he rubbed her soaked lacy panties and smiled at the thought of how wet he had made her. He continued to kiss her thighs and caress her nice ass. He made his way back up and looked up at Kayla as he grabbed her lacy panties and begun to pull them off. She raised her hips, allowing them to slide off and a small moan escaped her mouth. He stood up and removed his shirt and looked at her lying so beautiful on his bed and at that moment, they knew they made the right choice in meeting each other.

Aaron then crawled up beside her and kissed her on the lips. He grabbed her left hand and removed her wedding ring, smiling at her and telling her that she wasn't going to be needing that for the rest of the week. Kayla had no remorse as she felt his body next to hers, his hard cock pressing up against her leg. Aaron caressed her pussy that was now exposed; it was soft to the touch, as Kayla had told him online that she had shaved. He then reached up and exposed her breasts: he caught a glimpse of them in the car and wanted to see more. He then licked and caressed her breasts until they were hard and nipping. Kayla was moaning and wanting more of his touch.

Aaron had her roll over onto her stomach as he caressed her back. He then put a leg in between her already opened legs and started tracing over her ass and down her thighs, making smaller circles than bigger circles with his tongue. He could hear her breathing rapidly as he trailed his tongue down to her ass. Kayla squirmed as she felt the tip of his tongue circling it. He then swirled his tongue lower, down to her already wet and tingling pussy. He licked her wetness and teased her with nibbling and licking. Kayla started bucking her hips: she wanted and needed him inside her. Aaron held his hand on her back so she couldn't move while he teased her clit with his tongue. He moved deeper inside, moving his tongue in and out until he was all the way inside her. Kayla started to cry out for him to fuck her and Aaron himself couldn't resist anymore. He then turned her over and kissed her lips and looked into her eyes and they were pleading to start what they both had talked about and had both desired to have. Aaron got up on his knees and gave her one more kiss. Then, he spread her legs wide and took both in his hands, pushing them toward her breast. He took his erect penis and slid it up and down her clit teasingly, then slowly inching it in her wetness. Kayla moaned and arched her back to meet him.

As he leaned over to kiss her, he could feel her moving her hips against him, trying to further him into her. With one thrust, he was so deep inside of her that she gasped and grabbed the sheets next to her. He began to move inside of her, slowly at first, then harder and faster. He then pulled his penis out of her and she screamed with protest as he pulled her on top of him. She slid down his hard cock and she could feel him so deep inside of her as she started to ride his cock, he grabbed her hips and she fucked him hard. She was getting so wet; she reached between her legs and started to play with her clit. She let out a moan and they both knew she was close to cumming. She started thrusting against him hard. They could hear their bodies as they pounded next to each other. Kayla was making loud moans and as she was nearing her climax, she could feel Aaron's cock swelling, getting bigger and bigger inside of her. She could feel it pulsating: she knew that he was also close to having an orgasm. Aaron grabbed her breasts gently, caressing them. Kayla's moans turned to screams, as Aaron pulled her off of him and turned her over on her knees.

He reached down and started to lick her anus until it was sloppy wet, then positioned himself behind her and waited for Kayla's breathing to relax. He pressed his hard cock slowly into her opening of her ass; at first she protested because she knew it would hurt. But he calmed her as he pressed into her more. Her muscles tightened and she felt a pressure like no other, then she relaxed and he slid his hard cock fully inside of her. She continued to relax; at first the movements were slow and they grew more intense as they both began to get heated. Their pace quickened and Aaron reached around and fingered Kayla's clit. She moaned as she met each thrust he gave her in her ass, she could feel the burn that followed by a sweet sensation. They were like animals, pushing and pulling harder against each other. Grabbing he waist, he pulled her into him as he slammed his cock into her until Kayla screamed. This was more than he could take; he grunted and started filling her ass with his cum. Kayla could feel his cock pulsating and she heard him moan.

That was all she needed to meet him with a climax. She finally fell to her stomach and he pulled out of her ass. He crawled behind her, rubbing her back. The smell of sex was in the air as they slept in each other's arms, only to wake the next morning to make passionate love.