Lovers of War

Story Info
2 enemies come together.
9.9k words
3.9
27.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,527 Followers

Chapter 1

Our story takes place in the distant future. 2175 to be exact and the US is ravaged with war. The president accidentally insulted the chancellor of Germany so they retaliated by bombing us. Not a pretty sight.

In a small town in Missouri, a small town named Nowhere, 19 year old Emily sat at her parents kitchen table watching as the snow fell lightly outside the window. Emily is your normal 19 year old with decent looks. She's 5'10 and full figured but her height helps make her look slimmer then she is. Her shoulder length dark brown hair is currently pulled back in a ponytail while her green eyes watch the snow.

Emily sits at the table, drinking a cup of hot chocolate while she listens to the news reports of the war going on around the country. Luckily it hasn't hit them yet.

Suddenly there is a knock at the door. Standing up, she walks down the hall to answer it. "Well hello there." She says with a smile as her boyfriend Nathan walks into the house.

Emily has been in love with Nathan since she was in grade school. At 5'11", 175lbs with black hair and black eyes, Nathan is 4 years her senior. He also has a very nice 8 inch cock that she loves to have sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Hello to you, darling." He replied pulling her into his arms as he lowered his mouth to hers.

Emily accepted his kiss even though his lips were cold from the outside as she molds her body against his, wrapping her arms up around his neck.

"Your parents home?" he asked huskily keeping his arms around her.

Emily nodded. "Yea, they're in the living room watching the news."

Nathan's mouth lowered into a pout. "Damn, I am so horny for your body." He brought his hand up, cupping her breast through her sweater. "I have been thinking of fucking you all day."

Emily moaned as he caressed her breast. "We can go up to the old cabin. Outside of town, mom and dad don't use it much anymore."

He smiled as he kissed her hard. "Get your coat honey."

Emily ran into her bedroom, grabbing her coat and purse. She stopped in the living room long enough to tell her parents she was going out then followed Nathan out to his motorcycle.

10 minutes later, Nathan parked his motorcycle outside the old cabin. It was far enough from town that they wouldn't be disturbed but close enough that if they needed to get back quick they could.

They were barely inside the 3 room cabin when they started tearing at each others clothes. By the time Emily fell back on the queen sized bed, she was naked and her pussy was leaking its juices like there was no tomorrow. "Fuck me baby." She purred as she felt Nathan move over her.

He chuckled as he kissed her softly; letting his hands move slowly over her body. "Relax honey, no one is gonna bother us here. We've got all afternoon."

Emily whimpered in need as he lowered his mouth to her breast. Leaving open mouth kisses all over her tender flesh but avoiding the area she needed to be touched most. His hands meanwhile, cupped her ass pulling her hard against his length, letting her feel how hot he was for her.

Emily rubbed her pussy up and down over his length as she cried out in frustration. Her hands moved to his head, trying to get him to suck on her nipple. "Please Nathan." She begged.

Nathan moaned as she rubbed herself against him then needing to taste her, he took her nipple into his mouth, sucking deeply on it. His teeth grazed at her flesh, making her shiver. "Oh baby. Yes." She moaned humping harder against him. "I need to cum so bad."

Not taking his mouth from her breast, Nathan reached between them and guided his cock to her entrance. He rubbed it against her a couple of times then suddenly slammed into her.

"Fuck..." She cried at his sudden invasion into her body. Her cry turned to a purr as he slowly moved inside her. "Fuck me baby." She moaned lifting against his slow thrusts.

"Oh honey, I love how you feel around me." He groaned against her chest as he thrust into her. "Your pussy feels so good." He sped up his thrusts just a bit then slowed them down again making her cry out.

"Honey please."

Nathan chuckled as he lifted his face to hers, kissing her softly even as he kept his strokes long and slow. "What do you want baby? Do you want me to fuck you hard?" He demonstrated this by slamming hard into her making her shriek with pleasure as she clung to him. "Or do you want me to pull out altogether?" He pulled out of her, making her claw at him until he entered her again.

Emily was breathing hard, her pussy heated up with lust. She was so close to cumming and he was playing his games. She hated it when he did this. He would torture her with his body until she was begging him to make her cum. She thrust her pussy hard against him when he slid into her. "I want you to make me cum damn't." She hissed through her teeth.

Nathan's body shook with laughter as he looked at her. "I love you sweetheart." Then before she could protest or do anything, he pulled out of her once again.

"Please don't tease me Nathan. I am so hot." She begged as he sat down on the bed beside her running his hands over her body.

"Hm...I know." He said with a smile. His hand moved down between her legs, teasing her clit. Emily cried out and humped against his hand but he just pulled it away.

"You are a bastard." She growled looking at him.

Nathan chuckled again; he let his hand graze her pussy again while he teased her clit. "I know, but you love me."

She groaned when he let a finger slide into her wet pussy. "I do...God help me I do." She pressed against his probing finger as he slowly fingered her. "Please baby. Make me cum."

Nathan lowered his mouth to hers, kissing her hard as he added two fingers to his one inside her and rammed them hard in and out while his thumb caressed her clit.

"Mmmmmmm... Yes...." She panted against his mouth as she thrust her body furiously against his probing hand. "Finger me baby. Make me cum all over your hand."

Nathan tangled his hand in her hair, pulling it from the ponytail as he held her face tight against his. His kiss was almost bruising as he continued to finger her ruthlessly. "Cum for daddy bitch." He growled against her mouth as his fingers flew in and out of her.

Emily was crying and screaming in need as she humped herself recklessly against him. "Oh fuck Me...I'm cummmmiinnnngggg..." she screamed coating his thrusting fingers with her juices.

Nathan kept his fingers buried inside her, moaning as her pussy tightened around him. "Oh yea...Give me your juices sweetheart." He pulled his mouth from hers and drove his face between her legs. He replaced his fingers with his tongue, driving it far inside her.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss....Eat me." She screamed when she felt his tongue slide into her. She pushed hard against his face as he tongue fucked her. "I'm gonna cum again. Eat me."

Nathan lay down on his side with his upper body over hers as he sucked at her pussy. He rammed his tongue into her slit while his hands pulled hard at her clit. Emily was screaming in pleasure. Reaching out, she pulled his hard cock to her face, taking it into her mouth. She sucked greedily at it hearing him moan.

"Eat my cock baby. Take it in your fucking throat." Nathan growled against her pussy as he lifted his body so he was lying on top of her. He continued to love her pussy with his mouth as he slammed his cock deep into her sucking mouth.

Emily moaned loudly against his cock as she let him fuck her face. Her tongue whipped over him while she pushed him into her throat, massaging him with her muscles. She heard Nathan's strangled cry and pulled back enough that when the first shot went streaming into her mouth, she was able to taste it before swallowing quickly.

Meanwhile, Nathan was driving her pussy into frenzy. His teeth were biting on her clit while he slammed four fingers deep inside her. She screamed around his shooting cock as she came once again.

After he came, Nathan laid down beside her, taking her trembling body into his arms. "I love you baby. I really do." He said softly against her hair.

Emily wrapped her arms tightly around him as she rested her head against his chest. "I love you to. I have since 4th grade."

Nathan lifted her face until she was looking into his eyes. "Will you marry me?"

She looked at him in surprise. "Really?"

He nodded. "I want to spend the rest the rest of my life with you Emily. I love you more then life itself. I mean I don't make much working at the mill but I can make you happy."

Tears filled her eyes as she looked at him. "Yes...Oh yes..." She pressed her body tightly against his as she brought his lips to hers.

When he pushed her onto her back, bringing himself over her, she spread her legs giving him complete access to her body. Nathan entered her smoothly, keeping his thrusts long but slow as he made love to her. "I love you baby. I will spend the rest of my life proving just how much I love you."

Emily wrapped her arms around his neck as she lifted her body against his thrusts. "I love you Nathan. I will make you a good wife, I promise."

The young lovers were so involved in their passionate lovemaking that they didn't hear the first bomb fall not far away. Their bodies were rocking together powerfully in the ancient dance as they both sought release from each other.

Nathan slammed hard into her crying out her name as Emily dug her nails into his back screaming his name and begging for him to fuck her. They both reached the peak together, each screaming out their love when they heard the second bomb. It was so loud that it shook the small cabin.

"What the hell was that?" Emily asked looking up into Nathan's eyes.

Nathan turned his head, listening for more noises. "I don't know." He turned back to her as he pulled suddenly out of her body and started grabbing his clothes.

"What are you doing?" She asked sitting up as she watched him dress.

He looked at her as he pulled his sweater on over his head then sat down on the bed to pull on his boots. "I'm gonna go back to town. Make sure everything is okay."

Emily jumped out of bed and started grabbing her own clothes. "I'm going with you."

Nathan pulled her tightly into his arms as he looked into her eyes. "No...I want you to stay here where it's safe. I shouldn't be more then an hour or so. I will come back for you."

Tears of fear filled her eyes. "But..."

Nathan shook his head. "No buts. I want you to stay here where it's safe. Promise me Emily."

She wanted to refuse. She wanted to go with him. She was afraid, not only for herself and Nathan but for her parents and friends. "Promise me." He urged shaking her lightly.

Reluctantly she nodded. "I promise."

He hugged her close, kissed her quickly then pulled away. "I love you. I'll be back soon." Then he pulled on his coat and left the cabin. She walked naked to the window, watching him fire up his motorcycle then roll down the hill.

Afraid and alone, she walked back to the bed. Curling up with a pillow, she waited.


Chapter 2

Many hours later, Emily was frantic. She had gotten dressed and started a fire in the fire pit. The sun was lowering over the trees and still there was no sign of Nathan.

She paced the room, her boots making little noise on the hardwood floor. Finally she came to a decision. Grabbing her father's rifle and ammo, she pulled on her coat, and then left the cabin heading back to town.

The sight she found devastated her. The town was in ruins. There were bodies everywhere. Several buildings were still burning.

She walked quietly through the town, stopping when she found the body of someone she knew. She found Nathan's body just outside the hardware store. He was face down with blood running down his face and a huge piece of shrapnel sticking out of his back. She kneeled beside him cuddling his head in her lap as she cried. "Why did you have to come back?" She cried stroking his face.

She held him for a couple of minutes, and then moved on through town, looking for survivors. She found her parents holding each other outside her house. Their bodies so burned she almost didn't recognize them. Again she mourned then moved on.

She was at the far end of town when she found what was left of the ruined airplane and heard a moan coming from the right by a burned out building. Making sure the rifle was loaded, she moved slowly towards the sound.

There was a man lying on the ground clutching his right leg that had a long piece of the plane sticking out of it. Emily guessed him to be around 6' and maybe 190 lbs. His reddish blonde hair was caked with blood from a wound just above his forehead. His hazel eyes were clouded with pain.

When he heard her walk up, he lifted his eyes warily. "Wer sind Sie? " He asked looking at her.

"Say what?" She asked pointing the rifle at his chest.

He lifted his hands in surrender as he looked into her eyes. "I asked who you are." He said in English with a thick German accent.

Emily cocked the rifle when she heard his accent. He was the enemy. The ones who started this war. "My name is Emily and I used to live in the town you just destroyed."

The man kept his eyes on hers; slowly he lowered his hands back to his leg, holding it tenderly. "I'm sorry. I am a soldier. When I am given an order, I follow it. I was ordered to bomb the town, so I did. If you want to kill me in revenge I will understand."

Emily's finger shook on the trigger. A part of her was screaming to kill him, make him pay for taking everything she loved away from her. As she looked into his pain racked eyes, she knew she couldn't do it. She couldn't willingly take another life. She took her finger off the trigger but didn't lower the gun. "What's your name?"

The man looked up in surprise. "Fritz...My name is Fritz."

She nodded. "If I lower this, are you going to kill me?"

His smile was more of a grimace then a smile. "Look, I don't trust you anymore then you trust me. As far as I am concerned you are my enemy as much as I am yours. But right now I am in pain and the last thought in my mind is killing anybody."

She looked at him for a minute then slowly lowered the gun. "Why were you ordered to blow up the town?" She asked as she knelt down by his leg.

He sighed. "They didn't tell me. All I know is that this town was considered a threat. So it was meant to be destroyed. Like I said, I just followed orders."

Emily set the rifle on the ground next to her as she moved her hand gently to his leg. He stiffened up when she touched him. "I'm not going to hurt you. But we have to get the shrapnel out to see how bad the damage is." She said looking into his pain filled eyes.

His eyes were full of wariness as he looked at her. He was in pain, she was willing to help, but he wondered at what price. "What do you want?" he asked suddenly.

She lifted her eyes to his. "I want to help you."

"Why?"

She chuckled darkly. "Beats the hell out of me. You killed my family and friends." She looked down at the snow covered with his blood. "I would love nothing more then to shoot you or just leave you here to die." She lifted her gaze back to his. "But like it or not, we need each other."

He laughed. "I don't need you."

She sat back on her ankles. "Oh really, so you plan on pulling out the metal in your leg, then getting up and walking the 50 or so miles to the nearest town. Yea right, you would be dead within two days."

He looked at her warily again. "50 miles?" She nodded. "Ouch."

"Yea...Tell me about it. So are you going to let me help you or not? Because unfortunately we need each other if we are going to survive."

Fritz's eyes moved over her. Even though she was bundled up against the cold, he could tell she had a decent body. He felt his cock start to rise in his cammies but a shot of pain in his leg softened it quickly. He sighed, then releasing his leg, leaned back on his hands. "As much as I hate to admit it, you are right. I am stuck here. At least for now. I would appreciate it if you would help me."

While Fritz had been checking her out, she let her own eyes move over his body. He was a bit taller then Nathan and a bit bigger in the body but her pussy seemed to like what she saw because it started strumming with need. "All I want to do is help you." She said looking back into his eyes even as the thought of him fucking her ran through her mind.

He nodded solemnly never taking his eyes from hers. Emily pulled off her sweater revealing a bra holding her breasts in place. When she pulled it off, Fritz sucked in his breath as her breasts sprung free. Emily didn't notice, she was to busy wrapping her bra tightly around his wounded leg. When he reached up and cupped her breast with his hand, she looked at him.

"You have beautiful breasts." He said softly caressing them with his hand.

Emily sat there frozen. The cold was forgotten as he caressed her skin with his fingers. "I...I..." She was startled when he suddenly sat forward, taking her nipple between his lips. "Oh my." She moaned as he suckled at her breast.

His leg was forgotten as he loved her breast with his mouth. He nibbled at her with his teeth then loved her nipple with his tongue. Emily moaned as she pressed herself against him and wrapped her arms around his head. "Oh...that feels so good."

She was startled when she felt his hand move down over her stomach to rest at the opening of her jeans. Fritz lifted his eyes to hers as he pulled her jeans open then slowly slid his hand inside.

Emily started breathing heavily as she felt him move down towards her pussy. "OH god." She moaned when his cold hand touched her flesh.

"So warm." He moaned against her breast as he moved his hand down between her lower lips, spreading them open and lightly touching her clit.

"Ooooohhhhh..." She moaned lifting her hips against his hand. "We can't do this. I need to help you."

Fritz moved his face over her breast as he let his finger drift down to her love hole. "You are so wet. Let me taste you." He murmured ignoring her words.

Emily squeaked when she was suddenly lifted up to her hands and knees. He lifted her body over his face as he lowered her pants and panties down over her hips exposing her pussy to his gaze. "Beautiful." He murmured bringing her over him until her pussy was resting against his face.

"Fritz....I need to...Oh god." She moaned when he suddenly ran his tongue over her clit.

"My leg isn't going anywhere." He said against her flesh. "I need to taste you. You taste just like honey." He ran his tongue over her clit again while he snaked a finger inside her.

"Oh...Ugh...Yes..." She moaned as she pushed her pussy against him. "Feels so good."

Fritz kept her body against his face, his tongue moving all over her as he reached his hand down over his own body and grabbed the metal sticking out of his leg. He nibbled at her clit, hearing her moan as with a major pull he ripped the metal from his flesh. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." He screamed into her snatch.

Emily who had her eyes closed, enjoying his mouth on her body opened her eyes wide as she looked over her shoulder. His leg was spitting blood out of the wound but it wasn't a gush thanks to her bra holding it in place. She moved quickly off his face, pulling her clothes up as she looked into his pain wracked eyes. "Why did you do that? I was going to help you."

Fritz was breathing hard as pain shot through his leg. "Believe me, you did." He grimaced as he gripped his leg. "I needed something to distract me from the pain." He leered at her. "Although I did like eating your pussy and wouldn't mind finishing what I started."

Emily looked at him in surprise. It was obvious from the pain on his face that he was hurting and he wanted to have sex with her. "Why don't we put a hold on that and get you someplace warm so I can see what I can do with that leg."

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,527 Followers