Love's Harmony Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simply_cyn
simply_cyn
223 Followers

She smiled at him and said, "Okay. I think I can do that."

He looked out towards the lights. "Look out there. Can you see anybody or anything?"

"No," she said, looking out into the crowd. "All I see are those blasted lights."

"See, then we are really alone." He squeezed her hand once more. "You can do this."

"Okay," she said, smiling up at him.

Nick turned towards the lights. "We're okay. We're ready."

"Jennifer?" came the unsure question.

"Yeah," she said, still looking at Nick. "I'm okay." It was amazing how relaxed he made her feel. This time they got it perfect. They played around and she went after him like she did on the bus. He was so ticklish and she knew just where to reach for. It turned out to look real cute on tape and she was happy with it when she saw it.

The next shoot was another fun one. This one called for her to blow bubbles from a large bubble wand towards him, into his face. They were still on the floor. She sat facing him with the pot of bubbles in her lap. She practiced blowing a few at him as he listened to Nigel give some last minute instructions. She could hear some of the crew laughing and she had to admit, she was having fun. All her nervousness was gone and she enjoyed teasing Nick. He would reach over and tickle her under her chin in between takes and she would reach up to brush his hair out of his eyes. During the shoot itself, Nick would reach up and pop a bubble as it floated in the air towards him, the whole time lip syncing to the romantic song that played in the background. It was a fun shot and Jennifer and Nick laughed throughout the entire process. In fact, everyone was having fun watching them . . . everyone but Brian.

At times, he would close his eyes trying to get hold of the jealousy he could feel creeping up. He hadn't felt this way in a long time. None of them had been close to anyone lately to start a relationship and now that Jennifer was with them, things were starting to change. He tried telling himself that he had no right to feel this way. She was not his . . . she wasn't any of theirs. She was here on a job and she was now sitting there saving them. But still . . . as he watched her with Nick, he knew he was jealous. And to make it worse, he could see that Nick was just as infatuated with her as he was. They were best friends, yet right now; he wasn't sure how he felt.

The last scene that Jennifer would shoot with Nick was the scene where they were to kiss. They were moved off the floor and onto the bed. Just moving up there made her nervous and she giggled as Nick plopped down on the red coverlet next to her. "What?" he asked, laughing with her.

"I don't think I can do this," she said, covering her mouth as she giggled once again.

"Why not?" he asked, pretending she had wounded his pride, his hands reaching up to cover his heart. "You wound me."

She shook her head, trying to overcome her sudden giddiness. She was also suddenly very aware that Brian was probably still out there watching and she hoped he wasn't. She didn't want him to see this. But why, she wasn't sure. They didn't mean anything to each other than working colleagues and she kept trying to remind herself of that fact. "Nick, this is really awkward for me."

"I know," he said, leaning back onto his elbows as make-up rushed up on the set to powder both of them. Shelly, the hairdresser for the group, toyed with Jennifer's hair once more, making sure her face wasn't concealed from the camera. "Just pretend I'm someone else. You know . . . Mel Gibson or something."

"That doesn't help," she said, making a face at him. "I would be nervous if I was kissing him too."

"Well then . . ." he searched for something to tell her, and then looking over at her, said, "Pretend I'm your boyfriend and we only have a moment alone before your mom walks in on us."

She laughed suddenly at the picture he painted for her. She had been in that situation many times and it made her suddenly miss her family. "You're too young to be my boyfriend," she teased him. "I would've been robbing the cradle."

"Trust me," he said, suddenly serious. "No cradle would kiss you the way you're about to be kissed." She stared at him, her mouth gaping at his words.

"You are not going to tongue me!" she said and he burst into peals of laughter. She reached over and started to tickle him, oblivious to the people watching them. Nick kicked away from her, trapped under her hands.

"You guys!" came Nigel's call. "Save it for the camera!"

"Get her off of me!" Nick screamed, between his howls of laughter.

"Okay, okay," Nigel said, coming over to stand beside them. "Let's talk about this scene real quick."

Jennifer slapped at Nick's legs one last time and sat up at Nigel's approach. She glared at Nick, trying to muster the best evil look she could. "You are going to get it," she vowed.

"Good," he said, reaching over to brush her hair out of her eyes. She playfully pushed him away.

"This shouldn't take long," Nigel said. "It's going to be a quick shot of you two in an embrace and then the rest of the scene will be Nick by himself. Think you can handle it?"

Nick nodded as Jennifer watched them. Nigel looked at them once more. "You guys are doing great. Let's do this and wrap it up." He walked off beyond the borders of the lights and Jennifer and Nick turned to face each other.

"Okay, you guys get closer. Nick, put your arm around her and put that foot on the floor." Nick did as he told and Jennifer could feel her palms start to sweat. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

Nick watched her, his eyes growing serious. "Remember what I said," he replied, putting his arm around her and drawing her closer to him. "We only have a few minutes before your mom walks in." She smiled up at him, suddenly aware of the cologne he was wearing.

"What is that scent?' she asked, inhaling it. It was a sexy scent and it helped put her in the mood for what she had to do.

"Uh, Gravity I think." He looked down at her and smiled. "Is it working?"

"Yeah," she said and he laughed.

"Okay, when you guys are ready," Nigel said and Jennifer looked out once more, wondering if Brian was still there.

Brian wanted to walk away but couldn't get his feet to move. "Hey, am I in time?" He looked up to see A.J. approaching. He looked over to see Nick pull Jennifer closer into his embrace and Nigel lean forward. "Oh, yeah . . . Good. I wanted to see this."

Brian looked over at him, disgusted. "You're a pig."

A.J. looked over at his friend, suddenly. "You're jealous," he said, pointing out the obvious.

"I am not," Brian said, folding his arms across his chest.

"Yes you are," he said again, starting to laugh. Brian ignored him and watched the scene unfold in front of him. He heard Nigel give the signal and then watched; as if in slow motion, Nick leaned forward as Jennifer's hands came up to gently cradle his face. He watched them stare at each other for a moment and then Jennifer's eyes close as Nick's lips captured hers. Brian's own eyes closed at the scene before him.

Jennifer was shocked at the delicious sensations she felt as Nick's lips covered hers. She could feel her body responding to his kisses. It had been so long since she had been kissed and she felt her resolve and nervousness melt under the hypnotic trance his lips put her into. His lips moved from hers and she opened her eyes to find his eyes boring into hers, speaking volumes and she knew that he had felt the same thing she had. As their eyes locked, her lips reached out once more for his, and then she could hear Nigel yell that that was a take.

Nick pulled away from her slowly, his eyes still boring into hers and she knew that what had passed between them was more than just a video shoot. Where she had wanted Brian to take her was suddenly snatched away by the younger member of the band and she sat confused . . . confused at the feelings she suddenly felt awakened by the young man sitting across from her.

"You guys did great!" Nigel said, striding up to where they still sat on the bed, Nick's arms still around her. Only then, did he release her and Jennifer was aware again of where they were. She blushed quickly and stood up as Nick watched her, his eyes still reaching out to hers. She hoped he wasn't feeling everything his face said he was. Then turning to her, Nigel hugged her quickly. "You saved us, Jennifer. Thanks again."

"Don't mention it," she said, glancing over at Nick as she made her way off the set. As she stepped into the dimness, she heard a small amount of applause and she smiled slightly as she pushed her way through the crowd and past Brian. She wasn't sure she wanted to see him right now and as she passed him, he could see it in her eyes . . . and it hurt.

simply_cyn
simply_cyn
223 Followers
12