Loves Older Women

Story Info
Young man likes older ladies - including his mother.
8k words
4.36
293.2k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sable1347
Sable1347
42 Followers

I remember the year was 1969 the war was raging in Vietnam and in my small north east town there were many women living alone and some were even recent widows.

I was just out of school and had turned eighteen. My father was off in the Army but he was not over seas as he was not fit or healthy enough to fight but he was a good aircraft mechanic so became an instructor teaching young men how to repair aircraft. He was down south in Mississippi some place along the coast.

Mom got a check every month and we seemed to get by but I wanted a used car and there was not enough money for this so I went to work mowing lawns to earn the money for my car. We lived down the hill from the more expensive homes the ones that could afford to pay for a lawn boy.

So I went up the hill past Main Street then started going from door to door looking for work. It did not take long before I had seven people that wanted my services. Four were women with husbands in the service and two older ladies with elderly husbands and one recent widow. The widow was only forty five yeas old or so I heard from the gossip trail. One of the older ladies was a tall hawk nosed not too good looking lady that loved to talk about her neighbors. She would be my first customer.

I had it worked out so I would mow three lawns one week and four the next. I also said I would work cleaning out basements and garages as well as making minor repairs.

My first lawn was on Monday morning for Mrs. King. The hawk nosed lady that loved to talk about her neighbors. She was a wife of the town's oldest druggist. He was in his seventies had been an invalid for about two years. Mrs. King was sixty four and got around very well for an older lady. I think she worked out and stayed very active. I was about to fine out just how well this older lady did a lot of things.

I showed up about eight o'clock and there was dew on the grass so while I waited for the grass to dry up some I got the mower out of the garage and moved the lawn chairs out of the way. Mrs. King came out and asked if I had eaten breakfast yet.

I said "no; as my Mom was still in bed when I left."

She quickly asked if my Mom was sick. Or why else would a body be in bed this late. I knew right away I had said the wrong thing or had just said too much. It was more than this old busy buddy needed to know. But I told her Mom was not sick but had been up late writing to Dad. But that was a pretty lame excuse. But it would have to do for now.

She motioned me to come in and sat me at the kitchen table. Now I was just eighteen but I knew a little bit about sex and girls but nothing about older women. I sat there while Mrs. King cooked up some eggs and bacon along with toast. She had her back to me but I watched her move around as she chattered on about hard times and the war.

I watched her hips dance around under this thin cotton dress. I thought she might be naked under that dark blue dress with little white dots on it. When she turned to push the toast down I noticed her breast swinging making the material of her dress show the nipples very plainly.

It was funny at first me watching this tall old lady and feeling myself getting a hard-on because of it. I had never felt this way before and I did not know how to react. Sure I had gotten hard-ons before thousands of times when I watched young girls down at the swimming hole. But this was different I was thinking I wanted to see his old lady naked. I wanted to see her breasts and even her ass. My cock was getting so hard it was beginning to hurt. Wow; this was really something new and very strange.

She told me to go down the hall and wash up as breakfast was about ready. I found the bathroom and had to take a leak first. I stood there pissing and playing with the hardest hard-on I had ever had.

It felt good to slowly jerk off, but not really jerking off as I was not trying to cum. But I was stroking my young hard cock and thinking of that skinny old lady out in the kitchen. I was getting hot and thought I better stop before I do cum all over the bathroom. I turned to the sink to wash my hands when I saw I had not closed the door all the way. I also saw a bit of dark blue dress with white dots between the door casing and the hinged edge of the door. The old lady was watching me. I almost laughed out load but thought I may as well give her something to talk about with her lady friends.

I dropped my pants and went about fixing my hard-on in my underwear. I dropped my shorts to around my knees and started to play with myself again. I took my time and slowly worked the foreskin out over the head of my cock covering it and then pulling it back allowing the head to pop out again.

I said out load "Darn I wish Mrs. King could see me now."

I heard her gasp and suck in wind like a runner at the end of a race. I pulled up my shorts tucking my cock away and then my jeans. I opened the door and she was just turning the corner back into the kitchen. I am not a shay guy and I have never been one to hold back if I could have a little fun. But I was not prepared for what happened next.

Mrs. King sat a plate in front of me and then accidentally spilled a glass of mile in my lap. I jumped up knocking the kitchen chair back as the milk ran down the front of my jeans. Mrs. King grabbed a dish towel and bending down in front of me she started wiping the crotch of my jeans. First with the towel and then with both hands she felt, caressed and massaged my rock hard cock.

I watched in wide eye amazement as she deliberately open my zipper, undid my belt and pulled my jeans down around my ankles. She never looked up at me she just grabbed my hard-on and freed if from my shorts.

Holding my cock in both hands she said "My God Jake you're longer, stronger and bigger around than my husband."

Then without another word she sucked my cock into her mouth right down to the balls. This tall skinny older lady was giving me my first blow job.

I was startled and terribly excited but some how managed to hold myself from exploding in her mouth for about five minutes. She worked her mouth back and forth on my cock sucking nearly all of it back into her throat. She knew I was about to cum and when I started she held my cock with her mouth sucking every drop of cum from me. Not a single drop escaped from her tightly closed mouth. She sucked me dry.

I cum for a full minute and then it slowed to a dribble. Mrs. King let my cock skip from her mouth. I was not soft like after I jerk off. No: not at all I was still hard as a rock. She rocked back on her heels and looked up at me for the first time.

She asked "Jake have you ever had sex with a women? Have you ever put this wonderful cock into a girl? Have you ever made love?"

I could not speak but shook my head no. But this was a lie. I had pushed it in Mary Richards tight little hole once in Sunday school. We were alone in the back of the church after services and we got to fooling around and she asked me to shove it up inside her. She said she had seen her older sister get it that way and she thought it looked like fun. I got it about half way in when she said it hurt so I stopped. Mrs. King tugged at me and telling me to follow her to her bedroom. She did not sleep with her husband. I followed and she pulled her dress over her head as we entered the bedroom. I saw her ass and thought what a great ass. What a beautiful ass. What a marvelous ass for an old lady. I was fascinated by it. I guess I was an ass man after all.

Her ass was firm for an old lady. It was also plump so it pushed out to show its roundness. It was a fine ass if ever I saw one. True; I had not seen many but this one was a good looking ass. She told me to take off the rest of my clothing. I obeyed. We stood there looking at one another both naked as the day we were born.

She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me close. She told me to touch her breasts and feel her long stiff pointed nipples. She reached between us and again played with my cock. I had a tit in each hand. She closed her eyes as if remembering days long gone.

She pulled my hand down to between her legs and told me to rub the little soft fat spot at the top of her thick brown hair. I looked at the top of her head and there the hair was turning grey but the hair between her legs was still dark as ever. Rubbing her fatty spot just above her wet crack she gave out a low moan telling me she liked this.

She then laid back and spread her legs and told me to push two fingers into her wet crack. She said for me to take a good look and spread her pussy wide so I could see the opening where I was going to put my cock later. I think she was reliving a time long ago when maybe she had to instruct someone else in how to please her.

She instructed me to lick my tongue along the wet crack and then suck on the fatty spot at the top. Spreading her legs for me to get in close I quickly followed her guidance. This some how excited her highly and gave me a thrill as well. My cock grew harder with ever lick. I wiggled my fingers in her pussy the one I had just licked.

I said it tasted salty and she said if I licked long her long enough I would taste the sweetest liquid I ever tasted, even sweeter than homey. How true this was. It was not too long before I tasted a sweet juice flow from her and across my tongue. It was marvelous and I loved the sweetness. She cried out, shivered and grabbed my hair pulling my mouth tight to her sweet pussy.

She grabbed me with both hands and jerked me up over her until I was well up between her legs. She screamed at me to put my cock in her. I wiggled up closer as she reached down to guide my cock into the pussy I had been licking.

My cock passed easily into her. She moaned and shook under me. It felt like nothing I had ever experienced before. I felt a strange sensation work up though my body. I pounded into this old lady and we some how grew to know one another very quickly. She called out my name over and over again.

When I felt like I was about to bust a ball when she cried out "Fuck me harder." So I did and instantly I felt my ass hole tighten up.

Than my cum came fling out of my cock like cannon shot. I was looking down into two eyes that were wide open as if in total surprise.

Caroline; Mrs. King would tell me later she had never felt a male sperm enter her like that before. Not even when she was a younger. I took that as a compliment.

I got my breakfast, she told me to go and come back another day as she had to collect her thoughts. But she did give me ten dollars as she pushed me out her back door. I was at the bottom of the steps when she called me back and held out a twenty dollar bill. I reached for it and she just smiled. That was my first tip ever for screwing an old lady. But it was not my last.

This all took place before nine AM on Monday. I had another yard scheduled at ten o'clock so I went home to put my thirty dollars away. I already had more than I had hoped for this first day. But the best part was I also got laid, a blow job and I knew there would be more of the same from dear Caroline.

I hid all but four dollars which I left out for Mom to find. She would think that is what I got for the first job. She had no way of knowing I had not done the job yet or how much I really got paid. I kissed Mom as I went out the door to my second appointment. Mom looked surprise as I hugged her and planted a kiss on her plump cheek. She knew I was feeling pretty good and I let her think it was because I earned a few dollars.

My second appointment was with a much younger lady, a war widow of about three years. My Mom knew this lady from church and had remarked she needed to move on with her life as she was such a fine young lady. About my Mom's age.

Besides Mom had known her husband and he was not much of a man or husband as she explained it. Mom regretted saying that about a dead man but truth was truth. Mom did say many good men die during war but Mr. Clouse had not been one of the good ones. He had been a heavy drinker and he ran around some too. Or so Mon had heard. This conversation had taken place as I showed Mom my list of people I was going to work for.

Mrs. Clouse's house and lawn was larger that the King place. I was lucky to have a riding mower to use. Karen as she wanted me to call her showed me the work shop out back. It was full of all kind of tools and the lawn equipment was in there too. On the way back I noticed a bit of window trim was loose on the little sun porch. I mentioned this and said I could fix that if she wanted me too. She stopped and looked at me as if she was looking at me for the first time.

"Jake you seem to know a lot for a young man. Where did you learn all this?" she ask.

I told her my Dad was pretty handy and I had worked with him many times as he repaired different things in many homes around town. I told her I was a pretty good plumber, carpenter and even a bit of electrician.

A light went on in her eye as she said "Really? Oh how nice. I have a light switch that works only some times and some times it sparks. Would you look at it before starting the lawn?"

I said "Sure."

And I followed Karen back into the house. I saw that this walking behind a lady was a good thing. It let me watch their hips move and I got a good view of their ass as it wiggled under their summer dressed. Some ladies were wearing shorts but the older ladies seemed to prefer a thin cotton dress. Also most of the dresses seemed to be pretty well worn and very thin. I guess this was for two reasons. One was that times were hard and also a thinner softer dress was cooler in summer heat. Karen was not as tall as Mrs. King but she had a wider ass and she was heavier through the hips.

I could not tell about her tits yet as she had on a bib top apron that pretty well hid her tits. But I was thinking they were larger and bigger around. Karen was also very pretty compared to Caroline. Then again she was also much younger. I was beginning to think that this town of mine really needed a young stud to give back to these needy ladies what they had lost.

She opened the door to her master bath and stood aside. It was not a tight squeeze to get past her but I made a particular effort to brush her beasts as I stepped into the darkened room. There was a small window letting in some light but that window also was shaded by a large tree. So the light was dimmed. I tried the switch and it sparked the light flickered then went out. I tried it again and nothing.

"Not a problem, I think it is just the switch and if you want I can run down to Runyon's hardware store and pick one up and be back is a few minutes." I said.

As I turned back to her we came up so close we were almost face to face. When I was trying the switch she had stepped in closer to watch and was now so close I was nearly touching her. I could smell her freshness and her hair. I was lavender I think.

I stood stark still and just looked into her dark eyes. She did not move as she seemed to be in some kind of shock. I think it might have been because we were so close. Maybe since she had become a widow being near a man well in my case a young boy may have caused her to remember times past.

She may have had thoughts or memories racing through her mind of days and loves gone by. I remembered my Mom talking about her dead husband as not being much of a man and possibly a wife cheater too.

So I placed my hands on her shoulders. By doing this I could either hug her, just move her out of my way or if she looked as if she might be interested I could even kiss her. I hoped she was in a state of hypertension also as my blood pressure was going through the roof as we stood there. I did not know what to do as I did not want to make a wrong move and I really could not read her as easily as I had Caroline. So I just looked into her eyes and held her by the shoulders.

I think what gave her away was the blink and flutter of her eyes. Plus she sucked her breath in fast little gulps and seemed to be confused. Maybe it was simply the touch of a male or the closeness but what ever it was I slowly pulled her to me. I do mean slowly. I was looking into her eyes all the time and gave her plenty of time to resist. She did not pull back or resist. It was a full minute and under these circumstances that is a life time. But I steadily pulled her closer and closer.

When our lips were about to touch she went totally slack and her legs buckled. I caught her up in my arms and carried her to the bed. I laid her gently down and went to get a washcloth to put on the head.

I pressed the damp cloth to her forehead and at the same time pulled her hem up above her knees. Then I touched her inner thighs and parted her legs. She did not move. I stopped what I was doing and patted her face with the damp cloth. After a few seconds her eyes fluttered open. She stared at me. It was obvious that she had felt my touch between her thighs. I just stood there looking down at her. She did not move. I got the feeling she wanted me to make the first move. To show her the way it was going to be between us. Me; the much younger male leading the older needful female down the garden path.

I thought of touching her again and even applying a finger to her clitoris as I learned from Mrs. King. I thought of unzipping my fly and pulling my cock out for her to see. I thought of lying down beside her. But I just stood there looking at her. Then I leaned down and kissed her full on the mouth. She did not respond, yet did not push me away or show any sign of resisting my advances.

I pushed my tongue out and I felt her lips part welcoming me in. I let my tongue play around in her mouth. She let me do almost as I pleased. So I caressed a breast through the apron and her dress. She clasped a hand over mine but did not push it way from her breast.

I stood straight up looking down as if she were a child way below me. I and not that tall but she looked so far away. I did not know what to do next so I unbuckled my belt. She got a strange look on her face as if she were about to cry. So I stopped.

But then I smiled down at her and continued to unzip my fly. Her eyes widened. I did not stop nor did she make a sound. I let my jeans drop to the floor. My underwear were pushed way out and my hard-on was very prominent. She blinked and she let her mouth drop open. I did not get the feeling she wanted me to push it in her mouth but she was surprised.

Reaching down I pulled her hand up to my very erect cock. I moved my hand so my hand was between her thighs. I let her hand go and it stayed where I had put it. She tightened her grip on my cock as if testing its hardness.

I wiggled a finger around the edge of her panties. She was even wetter then my dear Mrs. King.

I thought "Gee's I am going to have sex twice in one day with two older ladies."

I found her clitoris and it was very pronounced. It was almost like a little cock it stuck out like a fucking prick. I pushed on it and she blinked and let out a moaning sound as if I had ripped it off. I knew she was not hurt so I wiggled my finger tip over it again. She bounced her hips up off the bed forcing my hand to hit her clitoris harder. She let out a scream this time. I was not prepared for the scream so I jerked my hand back.

She cried out "No, no put your hand back. Rub me. Please rub me harder."

I did and she went wild. She wiggled, bounced her ass up off the bed and babbled crazy things that I could not understand. Then she tightened her grip on my cock and cried out that she was coming. I grabbed the tiny cock between my fingers and jerked it as if I were jerking it off. I guess I was too. She screamed again and passed out.

She was out just like the light over the bed. Her hand fell from my throbbing cock. I did not know what to do so I left her there and ran to the hardware store to get a wall switch.

Sable1347
Sable1347
42 Followers
12