Loves Older Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sable1347
Sable1347
42 Followers

Where I returned she was all dressed and sitting on the front porch as if nothing had happened. I waved at her showing her I had the new switch. I found tools in the garage and with out asking I darted up the stairs to finish the job I started. She kept well back and said nothing as she watched me work. Once finished I showed her the light worked just fine now. I returned the tools to the garage.

When I returned the house she handed me a ten dollar bill and said "Here this should cover the cost of the switch and your labor. I think maybe you should come back another day to finish the lawn."

I took the money and walked home. A little unhappy about not getting laid but still it was a money maker day.

It was still hours before dinner so I went to my room to think of my work day. I thought this could be a darn good business if I could ever get around to cutting grass.

I was feeling my crotch and thinking of my day. It felt good to play with myself and soon I had my cock out jerking slowly thinking of my first blow job.

I never heard Mom come up stairs I was so engrossed in my thoughts. Until she opened my door and looked in I was totally unaware she was even in the house.

I must have seen the door move from the corner of my eye because I stopped jerking on my cock and just laid there holding it.

Mom came about one or two steps into the room when she froze in her tracts. It was an embarrassing moment for both of us. I let my hand slip from my cock. I was unaware also that my cock was throbbing and bouncing around.

We locked eyes and for a blink of an eye I thought I saw something in my Moms eyes that was much like that of the two women that I had been with this morning.

Mom turned back to the door, not too fast or jerky as one would think a startled person would do. But kind of slow as if thinking about what she had seen. I wondered for the first time if my Mom missed my Dad and if they or I should say she; my Mom was as highly sexed at Mrs. King or Mrs. Clouse.

When I came down for dinner we had few words. I felt strangely and so unsettled by what had happened I was at a lose for words. Yet when I did speak it some how excited me even to look at my Mom when asking her to pass the bread.

I took note that her hand was shaking slightly and as our eyes met she looked away not quickly but after a second or two.

After dinner I went out and walked around for a long time. It was getting dark as I turned back to go home. I was nearly up the hill close to Mrs. Clouse's house. I stopped to look up the drive way. There was a light on in the front room so I walked up and to the front door. I stopped there not knowing what to do or say even if she did open the door. I took a step to my left so I could see in the front window. She was not about. The room was empty. I moved off the porch and walked around the house to the back porch. I had no idea what the hell I was doing or why.

Peeking in like a snoop I saw her sitting at the kitchen table with a writing pad in front of her. She seemed engrossed in what ever she was writing so after taking a good look at this sexy older lady with whom I had a slight encounter I left and went home.

Walking did little for my aroused nature. I had a hard-on as I walked. It was like I wanted to start tomorrow tonight. I had a early appointment with a nice lady that was twice my mother's age and yet after today I looked forward to tomorrow.

I had never met Mrs. Stark before my door to door solicitation looking for work. I knew most every one in town. However she had moved in just a year ago and our paths had never crossed.

I thought about our few minutes we talked while I signed her up for a lawn cutting job. Mrs. Stark was five-five, blonde, pretty with a chubby body and a round face with a wide mouth. It was very easy to see that she was very busty and for some reason it came out that she was of Polish decent. I have known a lot of polish women and all were rather busty. Other than that I knew nothing about her. But if today was any thing to judge older women by she would be a great women to get to know.

The house was dark when I got home. But as I went up the stairs I saw a light coming from beneath my mother's door. Her TV was on and turned down real low.

I tip toed past and went to my room. It was still early for me to go to bed so I took a cold shower. This did little to cool my well fed passions.

I came out of my shower and sat o the bed. Still naked and with my ever hard cock I was still feeling the effects of the day. Falling back across the bed I thought of my first blow job and the wonderful time Mrs. King had done it for her self as well as for me. I thought about calling Caroline just to say how much I enjoyed the day. But then again I had no idea when older ladies went to bed.

I felt the pangs of hunger urging me to feed it. So I slipped on a pair of soft spot shorts and went down stairs. I fixed a sandwich and poured a glass of milk.

I got up to look out the back window still thinking of my day. Sandwich in hand I felt my cock grow hard again. Looking out the window I could see most of the back yard because of the street light in the alley behind the garage.

In my mind I was reliving fucking Caroline King. The old broad was one find fuck and I sure could use more of her.

My sandwich finished I reached down and took a grip on my erection. I knew I was going to jerk off before I went to sleep and it was going to be one hell of a masturbation session.

I closed my eyes and saw that wet pussy gleaming up at me. Something caused me to open my eyes.

I saw the reflection of my mother standing in the door way watching me play with myself. I turned cock in hand still stroking, urging it to fill length. Mom stood there looking at me and I just stood there feeling my cock throb out of control in my hand.

Mom lowered her head and started to sob softly.

I went to her and took her in my arms hugging her to me. She had on a robe and a night gown under it. The robe fell open and I felt my hard on press up between her legs. The thin gown gave way to my erection pressure, folding up into her wet crack. I felt the heat and wetness caress my cock head.

I dropped my hands to my mother plump ass and pulled her to me. I forced my cock up between her legs rubbing her wet pussy. I stared moving my hips back and forth sliding my cock along between her thighs. Mom stiffened and placed her hands on my chest as if to push me away. But she did not push; she just kind of bent her knees making my cock rub her harder.

I dug my finger into her ass pulling her gown up by the hand full. Once I had the gown above her rear I slipped my hands around front pulling it out of the way.

Then I felt the wetness hot and juicy on my cock. Her pussy was on fire. I reached down to lift her left leg. Holding her by the knee I bent my legs and then straighten up. My cock head went into my mother's pussy as easy as if it were made for it. Mom moaned and stiffened but at the same time she was wiggling her plump ass taking me deeper inside.

Turning her around I got her at little ass up on the edge of the table. She willingly spread her chubby thighs as I pushed my cock back into her.

I started to fuck her slowly ramming deeper with each stroke. Mom sighed and took deep breaths the heaving causing her breasts to wiggle from side of side. Mom is a little over weight but she had no problem taking my cock and giving me a great fuck.

I was not about to bust a nut too soon as I wanted this to last. It was Mom that went off first. She gasped and made strange sounds as her pussy tighten around my throbbing cock. I felt the heat around my cock and knew Mom was having a climax. I let go and it felt like never before. I felt every spurt fill her pussy and I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as I jerked forcing the cum from my erection. I hugged her tighter not wanting my cock to fall out of her flaming pussy.

Mom sagged and moved back forcing my cock out of her. She pushed me aside and slipped off the table. Her gown fell back down and she staggered toward the doorway. I stood there and just watched as she went up the stairs.

It was a long time before I followed. The light in her bedroom was out as I past this time. We had not said a word. Not a word. I wondered if she would want to talk about this tomorrow.

I had cold cereal the next morning as Mom never came down before I left for my appointment with Mrs. Stark.

As before I came up on the back porch and knocked. Mrs. Stark was right there waiting. She opened the door and I smiled as she waved me in. She was on the wall phone with the phone crunched between her shoulder and ear. She waved me toward a coffee pot on the counter with a cup sitting near by. I poured a cup of coffee and took this opportunity to look over my new customer.

She had her hair pulled back with a bright silver cone and her blonde hair hung down to just below her shoulders. She was facing the other direction and the black pants were pulled tight around a well formed ass. Mrs. Stark was a plump little lady much like my mother.

The outfit she wore was one of those Chinese kimono things. It was basic black with a button down front with wooden pins pulled though loops. It was embroidered with brightly colored dragons and fish. The jacket was short and the pants were cut off just below the knees. The jacket was fitted around her very large breasts and I got the impression this jacket was a little small for this plump ripe lady. Like the others on my list she gave off vibes that sent shivers through my body ending with my cock swelling to full size.

I was getting hot just watching her fine round ass and my hard-on was getting ideas all its own. She hung up and turned around.

"Sorry about that. My sister is a real talker. Jake; you'll fine every thing you need in the shed out back. If there is anything else you require just come in and ask." She said.

My coffee was done and so I went out the back door with visions of her naked and me between her legs. Mrs. Stark was so much like my mother visions of my mother came back into my head. It was so real I could feel my cock going up my mothers' sweet tight pussy. I don't know what the fuck was wrong with me but the feeling of fucking Mom was so real I was about to cum in my jeans as I walked to the shed.

I opened the wide door blocking the view from the kitchen. There was no other house close enough to see me so I opened my fly and took my cock out. I jerked on it and thought of how it felt as I shot my Mom full of sperm. God all mighty was I horny. I closed my eyes and shot a load of liquid fire out of my cock that went three feet across the yard. My legs felt weak but I managed to stand and get my cock back in my jeans. This was just too fucking crazy.

I fumbled around and got her lawn mower out and closed the wooden door. Don't know why I looked up at the house but there Mrs. Stark was looking down from an upstairs window. It was high enough that she could have seen over the open shed door. I wondered how much she had seen and if she did what was she thinking. Maybe she thought I was excited by her. That might work out nicely.

It turned out to be a warm day and I was soon sweating my ass off. So I pulled off my T-shirt and continued mowing. I got the grass cut in back then I got out the weed eater and trimmed up everything. There was a small walk from the garage to the back porch so I dug out a narrow edge along it. She did not have an edger so I did this by hand.

I was about to go around front and do the smaller yard in front when Mrs. Stark called to me from the back porch.

I went up and she offered me a glass of cold lemonade. I stepped up on the porch and sipped the drink. She moved over and sat on a rocking chair. I took a seat on the old oak swing.

"You look very warm Jake. Would you like to take a time out and rest for a few minutes? The house is not air conditioned but it is cooler inside." She said.

I said "No, Mama its okay, I will get the front done and then I'll take a brake."

"Please call me Clara. I know young boys are supposed to call their elders by the sir names but I like Clara and it okay. Okay?" She said with a generous smile spreading across the chubby face.

She had a large mouth I thought. "Better for sucking a young hard cock maybe."

I smiled and repeated her name. Her smile got even bigger. Yes this sweet Polish lady had a very large mouth and I had to believe she had sucked a lot of cocks in her sixty plus years.

I finished the front with the same care and diligence as the rear as I did not want to loose a good customers like Clara Stark.

I got everything put away and again knocked on the back door. She answered but this time she was fully dress. I was some what disappointed. She said she had an appointment and had to get going. She handed me a small envelop and smiling closed the door. I was about half way down the block when I saw her race by in what looked to me like a new dark brown Jaguar sedan. I was impressed and thought now this lady knows how to live. Maybe I can own a Jaguar some day too.

This was my last lawn for this week so I headed home to shower and see what I could do for the rest of the day.

My buddy Denny was on vacation with his family so he and I going to the drug store was out. Jerry Brutts another buddy was also out of town. So I thought what the hell maybe I could call one of my next week appointments and see if I could do it today.

Mom was out again and so I ate a snack. I was still thinking of Mom and last night here in the kitchen when I heard a car pull in the drive. Mom don't drive so I wondered who it could be. Looking out the side window I saw Mom sitting in a long black Cadillac driven by Dad's best friend Tom Young. I started to call out and say "Hi" as I had not seen Mr. Young for a long time.

But then Mom leaned over close to him in the front seat and they kissed. It was not just a friendly kiss it was a real long lip lock and tongue exchange. They were locked together for some time. I was in total shock and then Mom pulled away. They looked at one another for a second when Mom smiled, Mr. Young said some thing. Mom smiled wider and lowered her head below the dash right into his lap. I saw the top of Mom's head bob up and down a few times. Mr. Young's face told me all I had to know. My Mom was giving him a fucking blow job. I felt a strange pang for a moment then thought I better get out of here.

Mom sat up and I knew she had not sucked him off but maybe this was just an "I'll see you later thing."

I rushed out the basement door which was on the other side of the house. I thought it best if I did not come home for awhile. I had to think. I was thinking maybe Mom was more into sex that had thought. So fucking me maybe had been just a fun thing or a fluke. I thought I needed to know and would make it a point to find out later tonight.

I sat in the drug store all by myself sipping a cold drink thinking of calling Mrs. Samuels which was my first appointment for next week. But then I decided to go home and see if Mom might be interested in a little replay of last night. That is if she had not been fucked silly already today.

By the time I got home it was nearly four o'clock and I found Mom laying on her bed sound asleep. She never sleeps during the day so I figured she must have been really tired. Or so fucked out she was ravaged. But then I smelled the booze. Shit; what the fuck was going on Mom never drank either. But there it was her clothing pilled at the end of the bed smelled like a saloon.

I needed to get to the root of this marked difference in her behavior so I thought "what the hell I'll just come right out and ask her."

I went to my room and took a shower. I slipped on the same soft sport shorts from last night and walked back to Moms' room. She was just beginning to come awake.

I went in with out knocking and sat in a chair next to her dressing table. Mom sat up. She only had on her bra and panties. Her little roll of fat around her belly hung over the top of her cotton panties. Her heavy breast sagged in her bra. But still she looked kind of sexy for a chubby Mom. She looked at me and did not seem embarrassed by her near nakedness.

I just looked at her. Needless to say my cock was growing and the soft cotton material gave way to the pressure from within. I know I am not a super stud but I think from what had happened the last few days that I do alright. So when my cock pointed straight up and it was very visible to Mom I did not try to hide it.

Mom said "Jake; you're old enough now for me to talk to you like a full grown adult. It's about time you learned a few thing about you're Mom and Dad. After last night you know I am not apposed to enjoying sex with you. I know its wrong by most standards but when I tell you about your Dad and me and our life style maybe you'll understand."

I started to smile as I knew already what she was going to say. I don't know why I knew or how but I knew just the same. My parents were swingers and had been for a long time. It was a popular thing in those days. My parents had been right in there doing it and from what I saw enjoying it too.

Fifteen minutes later Mom had told me what I already knew and I had started to tell her of my lawn mowing adventures. During our confessions and truth telling I had move to the bed.

I stood facing my Mom and pulled down my shorts. She looked up smiled and devoured my cock. I think this was the sexiest thing that ever happened to me in my entire life. Even years later on watching my mother take my cock into her mouth that very first time when I was just a young man was with out a doubt the sexist moment of my life.

I fucked my Mom that day twice and later that night I fucked her again. She called Dad down in Mississippi and talked for a long time. I know she told him what had happened and that I was now a fully integrated part of the swinging social scene here in our small town.

Mom and I started fucking every day and sleeping together. After a few more encounters with Mrs. King and Mrs. Clouse who I did fuck the next time I mowed her lawn. Mom went by to see each lady and after a talk they also became part of the family plan. Mrs. Clouse would only swing me and Mom. It was a new adventure for me to see two grown women licking each others' pussy after I had filled them both with cum.

It took a long month and some help from Mrs. King but finely I got into Mrs. Stark pussy and as I suspected she was one of the finest cocksucker I ever knew. She was also into anal sex. She loved me to fuck her in the ass and do it in front of the mirror so she could watch. Well that is how it all started with me an eighteen year old boy and older women.

I am now fifty four years old and to my dismay most of the older lady have passed on. However I have found many new ones to replace those that went to glory smiling. Mom and Dad are gone now too. Dad in an accident, he never came home alive from Mississippi. Mom from an illness.

But if I think about it long enough I may enlist the help of my friend here and write of my married days and how my wife and I go into swinging..

Sable1347
Sable1347
42 Followers
12