Love's Silent Embrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers

Emily's Mom came down the stairs holding a camera. She gave Matt a quick kiss on the cheek and a hug, complimenting him on how handsome he looked. Matt was about to thank her when he got distracted by movement at the top of the stairs.

Matt's jaw dropped when he got a good look at Emily. The dragons on her dress began on the hem-line and wound around her body, twining back and forth around each other with their heads cresting over her shoulders. Emily's Mom had done her hair just like Mrs. Wang the seamstress had shown her.

"Emily..."

Emily floated down the stairs like quicksilver. She stopped in front of Matt and smiled shyly, 'Hi Matty, do you like my dress?'

Matt blinked a few times like he'd just awakened from a dream. He took a deep breath, "Em...Wow! You're gorgeous!"

Emily blushed shyly, 'You look amazing too.'

"Ahh, what's with the dragons?" Matt queried.

Emily touched the gold dragon above her right breast, 'This is a female Horned Dragon. They're the most powerful of the dragons and they're deaf like me.' Then she touched the silver dragon over her left breast, 'This is a male Celestial Dragon, they guard the Gods' mansions. He's a guardian, like you.'

She smiled up at Matt with flushed cheeks then touched each dragon again, 'You, and me.'

Matt smiled back at her, "Yeah, you and me."

Emily's Mom grabbed each of them by an arm, "Okay you two, we have some pictures to take then it's off to the Grad for you!"

---

Emily couldn't believe all the trouble Matt had gone to for her. She'd never been in a stretch limo before and her corsage was beautiful, it matched her dress perfectly! She was smiling and so excited that she was signing almost too fast for him to keep up.

'Matt this is totally amazing! You didn't have to do all this! It must have cost you a fortune just for this limo! Thank you so much!'

Matt took Emily's hands in his and grinned at her, "You think I'd cheap out on a date with the smartest, prettiest girl in the world? Em, I've always known you were a pretty girl. But today, when you walked down those stairs, I realized you're a more beautiful woman."

Emily blushed to her toes, 'You're not just saying that Matty?'

"Em have I ever lied to you?" He replied as he smiled warmly at her.

Emily grinned impishly, 'Well there was that list of girls you wanted to take to the Grad, but aside from that I don't think so.'

"Okay, that was a joke gone bad. I've never lied to you about anything else though right?"

'No, you haven't Matty.'

"Okay here goes," Matt said nervously. "I love you Em. I was talking with Mom, Dad and Jen before I came to pick you up. Jen told me how you were the only girl I spent time with, how I always talked about you, and how I got in to fights over you. Mom and Dad told me to quit fooling around and tell you how I felt."

Emily threw her arms around Matt's neck and kissed him, then pulled back with a shining smile on her face. 'My Mom said that we were so close that we couldn't see that we were in love! I love you too Matty!'

They kissed again, shyly and hesitantly, both nervous about what would happen next. It was a very tender, loving kiss. When they broke the kiss they were both smiling and staring into each others' eyes.

Matt and Emily kissed again and held each other tight for the rest of the ride to their Grad dance.

---

When they arrived they saw that some of their friends had already reserved a table for them. The other girls loved Em's dress and asked her about the dragons and what they signified. She told them through Matt, the story the old Chinese woman had told her, then told them how they represented her and Matt.

Matt looked around the hall and saw Andrew and Chuck across the room. They started to walk toward him and Emily.

Chuck had his nose taped up and two black eyes and when Andrew opened his mouth you could see the gaps where his teeth had been knocked out.

When they got closer Emily moved behind Matt and he stood firm, fists balled and ready for another confrontation.

Chuck saw Matt tense up and he put his hands up and shook his head, "No! We're not here to fight you Matt. We just want to talk. Okay?"

Matt relaxed a little and nodded, "Okay, what did you want to talk about?"

"We jusht wanted to shay we're shorry about the other day. We were being ash holesh." Andrew said, still slurring his words.

"Mr. Webb told us we were lucky you didn't hurt us more. When our folks found out what happened and what we said they nearly killed us." Chuck said.

Matt relaxed a bit more. "I'm sorry too, I was way out of line."

"No you weren't," Chuck replied, "If someone called my girlfriend a freak I'd probably do the same thing."

"Emily? I'm really shorry." Andrew said while he sloppily made the sign for sorry.

"I am too. Thanks." Chuck added as he too made the sign for sorry.

Both boys turned and walked back across the hall to their dates.

After dinner the DJ cranked up the music and people got up to dance. Emily's eyes widened in surprise and she leaned over and hugged and kissed Matt.

'Oh Matty! Thank you so much!'

She grabbed Matt's hand and dragged him up to dance. Matt looked over at the DJ and gave him a thumbs up. The first few dances were fast songs then the DJ played a slow song. Emily wrapped her arms around Matt's neck and rested her head on his shoulder as his hands went to her waist. He pulled her close and inhaled the fragrance of her perfume.

Emily was in heaven, Matt had done so much to make this such a special night for her. She could feel the music through the soft soles of her flats. Matt had thought of everything. She snuggled into him, loving the feel of his arms around her.

Matt and Emily's friends watched them dance, glad that the two of them had finally found each other. Every now and then they would dance closer to the two love birds, nudging them and grinning. Matt and Em only had eyes for each other.

Near the end of the evening the president of the student council asked everyone to quiet down so he could announce the King and Queen of the Grad.

"Okay guys settle down! Everyone had a chance to vote right? We counted all the ballots and we've got a surprise couple that have charmed everyone tonight! With a unanimous vote, Matt St. John and Emily Harris come on up!"

Matt told Em that they'd been voted King and Queen of the Grad, and took her hand, pulling her up onto the small stage.

Matt and Emily were crowned then he took the mike, "Wow! This is a complete surprise to both of us! Thank you all very much, this has been a wonderful night for both Emily and I."

Matt looked out at the crowd of their classmates and saw Chuck and Andrew right up front with their dates, cheering and whooping for them. He waved to them and suspected that they had had something to do with their crowning.

---

After the Grad Matt and Emily were riding home in the limo when Matt's cell phone buzzed and beeped, notifying him that a text message had been received.

[Check Emily's clutch, Mom.]

"That's weird, my Mom just sent me a text to check your purse Em." Matt said with a confused look on his face.

Emily gave him a puzzled look and opened her purse. She was surprised to see that there was a small envelope in it addressed to both of them that she hadn't noticed before. Emily opened it and saw there was a note and a card in it. She pulled them out and read the note then handed it to Matt with a big grin on her face.

Matt read it and laughed.

[This card opens suite 807 at the Hyatt Regency. There are overnight bags with everything you should need in them in the room. Have fun! Love, your Moms.]

"Should we go check it out Em?" Matt asked a bit shyly.

Emily smiled softly at Matt, 'It wouldn't hurt to check it out would it?'

Matt kissed Em and asked their driver to take them to the hotel instead.

---

When they pulled up to the hotel Matt peeled off fifty dollars from his wallet and thanked their driver for making the detour. Both of them were extremely nervous as they walked into the hotel. They knew they loved each other, and knowing that their mothers knew what they'd probably be doing both excited and amused them.

'God I can't believe we're doing this!' Emily signed.

Matt put his arm around Em's waist and gave her a little squeeze as they headed for the elevators. "I didn't know our Mom's could be so devious." He replied with a smile.

When they got to the room Emily held the key card in her hand, then gave Matt a questioning look. He knew from the look on her face that she wanted to know if they should go in or not. He nodded and smiled.

She unlocked the door and they walked in. There was a bottle of champagne chilling with two glasses and what looked like another note on the table. The sound of running water made Matt look into the far corner of the room. He touched Emily's arm and pointed. There was a jet tub with water swirling and it was surrounded by mirrors. It had rose petals floating on the water.

Emily grinned at Matt and hugged him, 'I think our Moms kept the other key and set this up for us.'

Matt's arms wrapped around her, he relished the feel of her body against his. "Let's see what this note says Em."

They picked up the note and read it together.

[Hey you two! Have a wonderful night, and try not to behave. Room service has our credit card number so don't be afraid to call for anything you want. We expect you to get up to no good. Remember, you love each other and this is the first night of many. Love Moms, Dads and Jen. P.S. Jen insisted that we put a twelve pack of assorted condoms in your bag Matt. She called it the pleasure pack!]

Emily looked up at Matt with a mischievous grin. 'They want us to not behave! Should we start with some champagne?'

Matt hugged Emily again, "I think that's a good start Em."

He opened the bottle and poured two glasses then handed one to Emily. They both took a sip then Em rubbed her nose, obviously the bubbles tickled it.

Emily put her glass down then flopped onto the king-sized bed and held her arms open for Matt. He climbed onto the bed and they cuddled, just looking into each other's eyes and kissing occasionally. Matt's hand moved tentatively up Emily's body until he was cupping her breast through her dress.

Emily gasped then cocked her head to the side and nodded with a grin. Matt gently caressed her breast, Emily's eyes closed and she pushed her chest toward his hand. Matt became bolder as his hand stroked her breast and he kissed her deeply.

Em touched a finger to Matt's lips and got off the bed, turning her back to him as she pulled the combs and chopsticks out of her hair, and shook it out. She pointed to her zipper and Matt quickly got out of bed and began to unzip her with shaking hands.

Turning back to face him, Emily slipped off her dress and neatly folded it, placing it on the dresser. Matt just stood there and stared for a second. Sure he'd seen Em in bikinis when they'd go swimming, but this was different. This was the first time he'd seen her in her underwear since they'd played in kiddie pools. She was definitely all grown up now.

Emily grinned and tossed her hair about, letting it fall softly to the middle of her back. 'So? Are you just going to stand there and stare at me all night Matty?'

Matt stepped forward, took Emily in his arms and kissed her hungrily. He couldn't help himself as his hands explored her body. Matt could feel Em's body shaking with silent giggles and he remembered that she was extremely ticklish.

Em pushed her body into his even though he was tickling her. She was getting hotter and hotter. Her tongue darted into Matty's mouth and batted around inside as she explored it.

Matt pulled away from Em while she tried to prolong their kiss. He pulled off his jacket and yanked the bow tie loose. Emily's fingers joined his as they both worked on his shirt buttons.

When Matt's shirt hit the floor her fingers started to explore his upper body. She knew he was fit from when they'd swim together but she'd never really touched him the way she wanted to touch him now.

They both stopped for a moment, frightened by their feelings and looking for acceptance and reassurance in the other's eyes. Emily brought her hand up and softly stroked Matt's cheek as she smiled. Matt returned her smile and hugged her close, running his fingers through her long, soft hair.

"Em I've never done this before so I don't really know what to do," Matt said sheepishly.

'Well I liked it when you were touching my boob Matty,' Emily said with a grin and another silent giggle.

"Are you sure it's okay?"

Em kissed him and signed, 'Tell you what, if I don't like it I'll punch you okay?'

Matt laughed, "God Em, we haven't played 'punch' since we were ten! I thought you'd forgotten all about it!"

Emily giggled and gave Matt a quick peck on the lips, 'I think I still owe you ten punches from when you made me eat that worm.'

Matt laughed and blushed, "I feel overdressed, maybe I should take off the rest of my penguin suit. Don't laugh okay?"

Em smirked but promised not to laugh. Matt took off his socks then undid his belt and pants and let them drop. His cock was sticking out of the hole in his boxers. Emily's eyes widened and she spun around quickly with her shoulders shaking.

Matt took Emily by the shoulders and slowly turned her to face him. "You promised."

Emily's eyes twinkled with mirth, 'Yeah but I couldn't help it! I've never seen a guy with a hard-on before!'

"Well I've never seen you in your bra and panties before and I didn't laugh!"

'No, you got a hard-on!'

"Well fucking hell Em, you're not just beautiful you're hot okay?"

Emily blushed and it went as far as her breasts. 'You really think so Matty?'

"Yes Em, I really think so. Knowing what I know now, and seeing you like this, well I kinda couldn't help it."

'Would it be okay if I touched it?' She asked shyly.

Matt nodded as his mouth went dry. "Sure, I guess so." He croaked.

Em slowly moved her hand down to Matt's cock and touched the tip with a finger. Matt's cock jumped which made Emily move back and giggle.

'Is it supposed to do that? I thought it would be hard, but it was soft.'

"Yeah it does that. Usually when someone touches it the right way."

'Now it's your turn to touch me Matty.' Em said with a grin.

Matt reached out and touched Emily's breast again. It felt soft yet firm, and he was pretty sure her nipple was hard under her bra. He gently stroked the flesh above her bra and Emily gasped and shivered.

Matt pulled his hand back and grinned at Emily. She gave him a quizzical look and asked him why he'd stopped.

"Well I thought it was your turn again."

Emily nodded and reached out her hand. She lightly played with the tip of Matt's cock. His cock twitched again and he moaned. Emily ran her fingers over the head and playfully scratched at it. Matt's knees buckled a bit as he tried to maintain control.

Emily drew her hand away again and grinned. 'I think he likes me!'

Matt shook his head, "I know he likes you Em. My turn now?"

Emily nodded but signed for him to wait. She reached between her breasts and unclasped her bra. She let it fall to the ground, giving Matt free access to her breasts. Her nipples were hard little nubs pointing proudly from her young breasts. Emily took both of Matt's hands and placed them where she wanted them.

Matt was surprised at first then grinned at Em. He stroked his hands over her boobs, feeling her nipples rub against his palms.

Emily was in heaven, sure she'd played with her boobs herself but having someone else do it was amazing. Every time his hands caught on her nipples little shocks went between her legs. Em looked down shyly then noticed that Matt's cock was bobbing like crazy. She thought it was weird because she wasn't touching it. Her hand reached out and her fingers traced over the top of it.

Matt almost lost it when Emily touched him again. He hadn't been expecting her to just go ahead and do that. He rubbed her nipples with his thumbs and Em's head lolled back and her eyes half closed, but she didn't stop touching him. Her light pink nipples felt like little pencil erasers under his thumbs.

Emily thought this was totally amazing, feeling Matt playing with her boobs, and touching his cock was awesome. She could feel her pussy getting wet and knew that there was a wet spot on her panties now.

Her fingers traced across the tip of Matt's cock again and she felt some wetness leaking from it. She was sure he hadn't cum yet but wondered what it could be. She brought her hand to her face and sniffed the liquid. It didn't really smell like anything so she stuck out her tongue and licked some from her fingers.

Matt watched Emily sniff her fingers then lick them. He knew she was trying to figure out what his pre-cum was and it only made it harder for him to keep his cool. He almost lost it again when she smiled and made the sign for yummy!

Emily sighed and touched the tip of Matt's cock again, scooping up more of the fluid onto her fingers. She popped them into her mouth and sucked them clean again. Whatever it was that was coming out of Matt's cock she loved how it tasted.

Matt's hands were doing all sorts of wonderful things to her boobs. He was caressing them and massaging them, pulling lightly on her nipples. Her pussy ached from all the electric jolts it was getting from her nipples. The crotch of her panties was totally soaked now and she was gasping for air.

Matt knew he must be doing something right if Em hadn't punched him yet. Her boobs felt awesome, he thought he could just play with them for the rest of the night.

Em watched as Matt's cock bobbed under her fingers' touch. She softly scratched the underside of it and Matt's knees weakened again. She scooped up more of his pre-cum and slurped it down. She gently began stroking him, spreading his juices down his shaft.

When Matt felt Emily's hand start to stroke him he lost all control. Sure he'd jerked off hundreds of times but the feel of her delicate hand rubbing him took him over the edge. Matt's cock swelled and began jerking harder in Emily's hand and large jets of cum spewed out of it and plastered across he belly and legs.

Matt pulled Emily to him, crushing his cock and her boobs between them. His cum smeared between them and he shot out a few more feeble strings of cum on their stomachs.

They stood there for a few moments as Matt's cum squished between them. He kissed her gently then moved back a half step. Em looked down and started to giggle then wiped her belly with a finger. She brought her finger to her mouth and licked it.

"I'm sorry Em. I tried to hold on as long as I could but..."

'It's okay Matty. I like how you taste, kinda salty.' She signed with a grin.

Matt looked down as Emily scooped another finger-full of his cum from her belly and licked it clean.

"God we're a mess Em, feel like taking a bath?" he asked with a grin as his cock started to grow from him watching Em eat his cum from her stomach.

Em kept cleaning his cum off of herself and grinned again, 'Sure, I'm almost done here.'

Matt went into the bathroom and grabbed some towels and a pair of warm robes, putting them near the jet tub.

Emily slipped her soaked panties off and dropped them on the floor then climbed into the tub. Matt followed her lead then moved beside her and wrapped her in his arms. He liked the feel of her slick body against his and he could feel his erection growing again.

He felt a hand move to his lap and Emily gave him a cheeky grin as she played with his cock. She stroked it a few times then let go. 'My turn,' she signed to him. 'I'll show you where to touch. We'll do it together okay?'

Matt nodded as she took his hand and moved it to her pussy. He could feel the sparse patch of her pubes on his palm before she put his fingers against her slit. Em put her middle finger beside his and showed him where her clit was. She wiggled her finger against it so he could feel what she was doing then nodded.

Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers