Lovin Mouthful Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lurecia sat back a little, reached behind her and undid her dress. The top fell down but the dress remained around her hips. She wasn't wearing a bra so her breasts were immediately visible. Like I said, I thought Lurecia was about 5'8" but that was in heels. She looked to be more like 5'5" or 5' 6" now. She had a firm body, silky smooth dark skin that looked as sweet as milk chocolate, and a fashion model's face with large eyes and full lips. Her breasts were maybe between a B and a C, kind of like Jessica's but rounder and firmer with small nipples. I reached over to caress one and concluded immediately that Lurecia had breast implants. They were a little to firm to be natural but whoever did the work on her did a great job. I leaned forward and put my lips to her right breast. Her skin was warm and her scent was marvelous, floral. I moved my lips to her nipple and kissed it lightly and then used my tongue to stimulate it. Her nipple got immediately harder. I moved on to her left breast kissing my way across between them and paid similar tribute it. Lurecia's back arched a little and she let out a soft sigh. I could tell she was liking this.

I glanced down to see what Jessica and Laura were doing now that they had my pants off. They were on their knees look up and Lurecia and me with interest and expectation. I might have expected Jessica to be a little jealous but, knowing a little more about her now, I figured that she was just enjoying seeing two people making out- -even if one of them was her boyfriend. Then Laura leaned over across my legs and gave Jessica a kiss, a long kiss, while caressing her hair. Both of them got to their feet and headed over to the love seat (aptly named) to leave Lurecia and me on our own.

Lurecia switched up now. She moved away from my mouth and began to ply my chest with her lips. She licked and sucked on my nipples and began to kiss her way down my chest to my belly button. She paused there and tongued my navel and licked all around it as she used her hand to budge my underwear down. The tip of my cock began to protrude from the top of the elastic waistband of my briefs as she teased them further down over my hips. Finally I raised my butt off the couch and she finished pulling my shorts off as my cock jumped out, erect in front of her face. She make short work- -no pun intended- -in removing my underwear the rest of the way.

She moved off the couch now and positioned herself in front of me on her knees and spread my legs apart scooting forward so she was between them. She grasped the shaft of my cock in both hands, leaned her head forward and began to flick the underside with her tongue. She moved her tongue up my cock like a little kid licking a sucker and then gently put her lips over the head giving it a slow, long kiss that took care of the beads of pre-cum that had formed there. She moved her hands up and down on my shaft as the kissed the head again playing her tongue over and around the slit.

Then she stopped. I mean, just STOPPED!

Oh, my god, what could have been worse? I was just getting into it, feeling my semen starting to boil up in me and she stops! What in the world was she up to?

Lurecia let go of my cock and got to her feet. She looked over at Laura and Jessica and said, "Shift change!" Then she turned and walked away letting her dress slip the rest of the way off of her body showing me a fabulous thong clad butt that ground away as she walked toward the bedroom.

Jessica and Laura were in a lip lock of their own. And, by this time, they had worked each other's tops and bras off and were probing underneath trying to pet the "chat rose", so to speak. But they stopped what they were doing, got up, shed the rest of their garments, and walked over to where I was sitting.

"Time for a double team," Jessica announced, "I got him high. Laura, you get him low!"

Jessica knelt down on the couch next to me, framed my face with her hands, and began to kiss me. It was a long, deep kiss that filled my mouth with her tongue as she caressed my cheeks and neck with her hands. Meantime, Laura had assumed Lurecia's former position and spread my legs farther apart so she could begin licking my balls from the bottom up. She actually got each testicle in her mouth, one at a time, and sucked them gently while massaging the inside of my thighs. By this time, Jessica had moved her kissing from my mouth to my neck to my chest and to my nipples. She sucked hard, not gently like Lurecia. It sent a thrill all the way from my chest to the base of my dick. Laura had moved her sucking down lower than my scrotum so that she was tonguing the area between it and my asshole and had taken her right hand, put it under my butt and was massaging my left cheek. Then her fingers moved right into the crack in my ass and probed my asshole. Her tongue was licking my balls again while she did this. Jessica was sucking harder and harder on my nipples, one at a time. I thought I was going to explode.

Then THEY stopped. Just like Lurecia, they STOPPED!!

I didn't think I could stand it. Twice I was getting to where I was wound up enough to get my load off and both times I got stopped- -because THEY stopped! ARGGGHHHH!!!

Jessica and Laura both stood up and each grabbed one of my hands and pulled me to my feet.

"Beddy-bye time, Marco." Laura said, "Yes, sweetie, time to get into bed." Jessica echoed.

The led me toward the bedroom where Lurecia had recently disappeared. I could see lights in there, very bright lights but I wasn't ready for what I saw when I got to the doorway.

It was a large bedroom with a large- -and I mean large- -bed in it. It look to be at least a California King Size, maybe bigger. There were mirrors on the wall behind the bed and I could see that there were mirrors on the wall to each side of the bed too. But what really got my attention was seeing two tripods set up at each corner of the foot of the bed, each with a bright flood light on it, and each with a camcorder on top. We were going to record whatever happened for posterity--or maybe for "posterior-ity".

Lureica was still in her thong sitting up on the bed with two remote controls, one in each hand. "Lights, camera, ACTION!" she yelled out as she pointed the remotes at the camcorders and pressed the "Record" button.

Laura and Jessica sat me down on the edge of the bed and then both of them gave me a shove that sent me falling on my back on the soft mattress. My cock was only semi-hard now and I saw it waggling as I plopped down. I could only imagine what that looked like to the cameras. Jessica went over to the other side of the bed and got up next to Lurecia. It didn't take long for Jessica to put a lip lock on Lurecia and begin teasing Lurecia's boobs with her hand. Lurecia teased back.

Laura crawled up next to me and started up where she left off when we were on the couch, moving her face down on my crotch, licking my balls and caressing my cock. I wiggled around to where my head was underneath her and then moved her legs apart so her pussy was staring me right in the face. I remembered Laura from Jessica's videotape, her smooth, rounded body and her full breasts. But her skin looked so much whiter and creamier in person. And as I looked up I saw that the hair on her pussy was thick but silky. I couldn't see the lips of her vagina but I could smell scent of her juices. She had an earthy aroma, not at all unpleasant but more "herbal". I had to have a taste of that so I moved my mouth into position and reached up and pulled Laura's hips down so that her pussy was right on my face. She was working on my cock now and I could feel it go deep into mouth; I reciprocated by thrusting my tongue into her pussy and then licking her moist crack up and down and up and down. Her thick hair tickled my nose and lips as I worked away. My tongue found her clitoris and I flicked it and teased it and then used my lips to gently suck on it. Laura's hips were swaying as I plied her and I could hear some soft moaning as she continued to work on my cock.

"SWITCH!" I heard Lurecia shout.

Laura stopped abruptly and rolled over into the center of the bed. Jessica stopped just as quickly and rolled over in Laura's direction giggling. They embraced, kissed, and maneuvered into a "69" position with Laura on the top and Jessica on the bottom. Both of their mouths were busy in an instant.

I licked my lips to get the last off Laura's juices off of them and looked over to Lurecia. She gave me a beckoning index finger and I complied, crawling around the passionate L & J to get to Lurecia.

I lay next to her and started to tease her lightly pinching her tummy all the way up to her breasts. I gave each nipple a little tweak and then began to suck on them. I sucked harder than I had before, more like the way Jessica sucked my nipples. I got her right nipple between my teeth and gently, very gently nipped it. Lurecia "oooh'd" with pleasure at that. I flicked it with my tongue as I reached over and massaged her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger. More "oooh's" from Lurecia.

I moved my lips up her chest to her neck, to her chin, and then to her lips and gave her a tongue filled kiss. As I thrust my tongue into her mouth, my hand went down her stomach to her thong and started tugging it down just as she had done to me with my briefs. I slipped my hand underneath her thong to get to her pussy- -I figured I might as well go for the gold and worry about getting her thong all of the way off later.

But....But....But I didn't feel a pussy. There was a COCK there!! Uh-Oh! I sure didn't see that coming!

Lurecia giggled and put her hand to the back of my head and pulled my mouth back to hers and returned a long, deep, kiss. "Baby," she chortled, "You're going to get the chance you've always wanted. Well, at least that's what Jessica told us."

I heard some giggling coming from Jessica and Laura as they looked up from what they were doing to catch the expression on my face as Lurecia made her revelation. Jessica murmured to me, "Well, you DID tell me you wanted to know what it was like to suck a cock. Now's your chance!"

I grinned a little stupidly. "I guess I did. But I sure didn't think it was going to be like this!"

"You gots'ta take 'em when you find 'em, Baby!" Lurecia intoned. And then lower and more seductively, "C'mon, Baby. Take me now."

I got up on my knees over Lurecia and pulled "her" thong down over "her" legs. "Her" cock sprang into view, It was only half erect. It was a nicely shaped, circumcised organ. It looked to be about the same size as mine, about 8" long, as big around as the circle I could make with my thumb and index finger, and, of course, sweet chocolate brown. Everything was shaved around it, there wasn't a hair in sight either on "her" pubic area or on "her" scrotum- -"she" was as smooth, creamy smooth, as "she" could be.

I looked over at Jessica. She was still busy with Laura. I looked back to Lurecia and "she" gave me a nod. "C'mon, Baby!" she cooed. "Do it NOW!"

I bowed my head down toward the phallus in front of me as I began to stroke it with my hand. It was kind of like jacking myself off- -only a lot different. I knew how my hand felt on my cock but my hand on another cock made it feel rubbery. But the more I stroked the less rubbery it began to feel and as I leaned over and touched my lips to the head I could feel it begin to swell even more.

The head was broad and shiny and it felt like kissing a plum as I touched my lips to it. There was some clear pre-cum beginning to seep out as I did this and I used my tongue to lick it into my mouth. It didn't have much of a taste other than being a little salty and there wasn't much of it either. I kissed the head again only parting my lips a little more this time and I licked around the head more too. Then I used my tongue to rim the head around and under the glans. It swelled even more.

"You have to get your mouth around it, Honey." Lurecia sounded impatient.

"O.K. Here it goes." I said as I breathed in deeply.

I opened my mouth and inserted the stiff prick between my lips, past my teeth and onto my waiting tongue. As I massaged the shaft with my hand, I forced my mouth farther down until my lips met my fingers. I had the top half of "her" cock in my mouth and the bottom half in my fist. I moved my hand down to "her" balls and forced the shaft further into my mouth until I could feel it press against the back of my tongue and against the opening of my throat. I closed my lips and began to suck and then moved my head back and forth slowly, tentatively. The sensation was wonderful. It was like having a mouth full of solid, slick, warm sausage. I was beginning to get into it. I began to move my mouth up and down faster and could feel my tongue massaging the underside of the shaft as I did this. I sped up my strokes and made them longer so that the stiff prick was practically out of my mouth before I went down on it again. I felt my self moan as I kept this up, each time going a little deeper into my throat, At one point I stopped and just held the hard member in my mouth, and gave an extra hard suction. And then I returned to the in and out movement. I began to hear Lurecia moan and sigh. Then, at about mid-stroke, I felt "her" cock swell and pulse and shoot a load of cum all the way to the back of my throat. It was very warm. And then "she" shot again, again, again, and then one more time. I could hear Lurecia gasp as "she" shot her load and then a "mmmmmm" sound from deep down in "her" chest. I held "her cock" in my mouth for what seemed like an eternity. I massaged it with my tongue that was slippery with "her" semen. And then it began to shrink and get limp.

I pulled my head off of "her" cock while holding "her" load in my mouth. I was still debating whether or not spit when Lurecia murmured, "Baby, you have to swallow or I'll be offended. C'mon, you can do it."

I remembered what Jessica had showed me and how I used to swallow my own "come". This couldn't be any different. So I gulped it down feeling the sensation of the slick fluid as it ran down my throat. I licked my lips and savored the sticky, salty/bitter/sweet flavor, which was different than the taste of my own "come"- -not necessarily better or worse, just different.

Laura and Jessica had stopped their play to witness my cock sucking efforts. They applauded, I mean literally clapped their hands, when Lurecia came in my mouth. And they nodded with approval as I swallowed the white creamy load of Lurecia's "come"

"Good job!" Jessica and Laura said in unison, "You're a natural!"

Jessica pulled me down to her and gave me a kiss and licked my lips with her tongue.

"Mmmmmm, " she smacked her lips, "That does taste delicious!"

She then turned and kissed Laura the same way. Laura beamed at this.

"Ah, Jessica," Laura said, "You're always one to share!"

Lurecia was on her back basking in the afterglow of orgasm. "Sweetie, sweetie, " She cooed, "You are the best!"

Now, I had forgotten that I still had a raging hard-on and all of this cock sucking and sperm swallowing had made me even hornier.

"Who's going to service me?" I said in mock demand.

All three raised their hands. "Pick me." "No, pick me." "No pick me!" Jessica, Laura and Lurecia chimed in sequence.

Well, at least I had my pick.

(To be continued.....)

12