Lovin Mouthful Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have enough room there to get out?" Lurecia asked

"Sure, I do. Not a problem at all. There's plenty of room to open the door and everything." I was trying out my soft voice. It seemed to work.

"Good, Honey." She seemed pleased. "I hate to be cramped over there and I hate door dings over here. It's a good reason to park down here."

We walked over to the elevators and took one up from our "P6" to the lobby of the building. There were two non-stop elevators in the lobby dedicated to the 41st floor which was occupied entirely by the club. We took one up and it let us out in a foyer. There was a posh looking dining room to our right and a cocktail lounge to our left. But in the center was a lectern where we were greeted by the maitre d'hotel.

"Are we dining this evening ladies?" He said unctuously, "Or, will we be having cocktails?"

I think I passed my first test: he called us "ladies", which included me.

Lurecia answered for us, "We're going to have some drinks first and then decide about dinner, if that's O.K."

"Very well, Mademoiselles," he motioned us to the left toward the cocktail lounge. "Enjoy, enjoy."

Lurecia was conspicuous, as she loved to be, as she headed toward the lounge. I tried to "sashay" along with her like she told me but I didn't think I was doing a very good job of it.

"You're doing fine, Honey B...Girl, just fine." She whispered to me as we made our way to an open table and sat down. "Here's a good one. We can see petty much everyone."

A waitress came over and asked us for our order. Lurecia ordered white wine for both of us. Then, as the waitress left, she leaned over to me and whispered, "If you talk, just do it in a loud whisper- -lots of breath. Don't try a falsetto voice yet. If I have to, I'll explain you are a little hoarse from quitting smoking. O.K?" I nodded.

I looked around the room. All of the women there were nicely attired- -dresses, business looking suits, nothing casual at all. The men wore either suits or subdued sport coat/slacks combinations and they all wore ties. I did look like a group of well-to-do working professionals and their mates. There were some couples but mostly groups of singles- -a clump of three or four guys here and a cluster of three or four women there. I could tell there was a lot of maneuvering amongst the groups and individuals to get introduced and paired up. Well, a meat market by any other name....It was upscale, but it was a meat market nevertheless.

It wasn't too loud but the sound of random conversation filled the air, along with the clink of glasses, and some background soft jazz. There was a circular bar in the center and tables placed all around the room. Several flat screen TV's, silent but with closed-captioned script, were placed around the room in strategic locations so that pretty much everyone had a view of one. Some were tuned into news, some to sports re-cap shows, and one or two were airing a "fashion" channel program. It helped stimulate conversation, I'm sure.

The waitress brought over the glasses of wine and set them down on the table. She didn't ask for cash nor did she leave a tab. Lurecia looked up at her inquiringly. "On the house?"

"No, not on the house." She motioned with her head toward a couple of men near the end of the bar. "Looks like you two scored early. They insisted on picking up this round."

Lurecia picked up her glass and gave it a toasting motion in their direction. I turned my head and saw two 30'ish looking guys, one white and one black, toasting us back. They were both dressed in suits, expensive looking, and seemed very self-assured. My stomach did a flip-flop as they began to make their way over to the table.

"Thank you, gentlemen. Thank you." Lurecia said, holding up her glass, as they got within earshot. "What a nice way to welcome us here this evening." She flashed that smile of hers. I raised my glass and tried to look feminine.

"Our pleasure entirely, ladies." The black man said smoothly. (I could tell he had some practice at this.) "We couldn't bear to see two beauties such as yourselves buy yourselves even one drink. It was a matter of...well....honor. May we sit down?"

Lurecia gave them the go-ahead. They pulled chairs up to the small cocktail table, set their drinks down, and sat down to chat.

I was almost in a panic mode. I knew the light was dim in this place and, at a distance, I'm sure they wouldn't be able to figure out that I wasn't really a female. But this close? How could they not?

Lurecia looked me in the eye and gave me a wink and a smile. I saw the thumb on her glass holding hand move up as if to say, "You're doing good so far."

We started chitting and chatting and chatting and chitting. Gabbedy-gab-gab-gab. Small talk, weather, the economy, a little sports- -just stuff. Lurecia did most of the talking for us; I just nodded and smiled. A few times I got in a couple of hoarse "Yes's, O.K.'s, and allright's" in but nothing of substance. Lurecia did explain to them that I was they shy type and that, on top of that, I must have been on edge not having had a cigarette for a few days. Other than that, Lurecia carried the conversation wonderfully.

She found out that they were both lawyers, associates in a law firm working toward a partnership. The white guy was Jer (Jerry or Jerrold, I guessed) and the black fellow was Burke. They were basically doing real estate law, not residential but corporate, dealing with acquisition and development of commercial and industrial proprieties. All very boring, they said, but financially rewarding even at their level. They had been friends since college, played football together, went to law school together, and were recruited by their law firm together. I am sure they had done more than a little cocksmanship together too. They had a pretty good patter. And they shared the load of conversation- -neither one dominated. I began to wonder if they lived together.

Lurecia finished her drink and ordered another. I declined. I didn't want to get looped, get careless, and wind up screwing up my role play. It was odd, though, I felt pretty much at home in my "costume". And, as our conversation wore on, I began to get the feeling that I was really pulling it off.

Just as the Lurecia's second drink arrived, she motioned to me. "Marcia, I think we have to powder our noses." (Marcia? Jeez! Well, from "Marco" to "Marcia"- -it worked.)

We got up and headed toward the restrooms. It took an act of awareness for me not to turn into the Mens room as Lurecia opened the Ladies Room door. I followed her in. As soon as I was inside, I got the feeling that I was Alice in Wonderland and that everything was out of whack. It was disconcerting. I had never been in an occupied Ladies' bathroom. I don't know exactly what I though it would be like but it wasn't that at all. Nothing sexy or titillating going on. There were several women in there touching up their make-up, checking to see if they had lipstick on their teeth, adjusting their bras. And then there were the women coming out of the stalls straightening up their clothes before going out. Just prosaic stuff, kind of boring, almost not worth getting into drag to see.

"Listen, 'Marcia'. We're gonna have some fun with these two to start." Lurecia was genuinely excited. "Just follow my lead and think 'dream fulfilled', O.K.?"

I nodded and whispered, "But what? I'm not sure I can...."

Lurecia shushed me, "Don't worry. Just follow my lead!"

I had to pee. I went into a stall, closed the door, and stood there for a minute. I had forgotten rule #1: Women pee sitting down. So, I hiked up my dress, pulled down my panty hose, (trying to do both was a challenge) and sat down like a perfectly normal woman. I could looked on either side of me and saw that there were women's shoes with feet in them in each stall. Why I thought that strange, I don't know. When I finished, I couldn't resist a little chuckle.

After I finished, I put myself back together and walked out of the stall. Lurecia took me by the hand and said, "Sweetie, touch up your make-up. Here, I'll help."

She opened her purse, took out a compact and brushed some powder on my face and then re-did my lipstick. "There, you look fine again." A couple of the women in the bathroom looked at us as if to say, "Awww, isn't that special." Which was consoling since they could have shrieked, "Oh, MY GOD! It's a guy!!" I guess this may have been the acid test: the women there didn't freak out.

We went back out to the table where Jer and Burke were waiting for us. But instead of sitting down, Lurecia picked up her half-glass of wine, finished it off, and said to the guys, "Lets head out, fellas." I think she put a little too much emphasis on "head" but I'm not sure they noticed.

We all headed for the door, got into the elevator down to the lobby, and then back down to "P6" in the parking garage elevator. As we got out of the elevator, Lurecia said, "Let's use my car."

When we got there, Lurecia ushered the two guys around to the right side of the car, the side next to the wall, motioned me and Burke to the rear door, and positioned Jer near the front door. As she opened her door, she said to Jer, "You get in first...That's right, just have a seat." She looked at me and I followed suit, opening my door and letting Burke sit down ahead of me.

"O.K. Baby, lemme see whatch'ya got?" She reached out and grabbed Jer's belt buckle and began tugging it open. He had a not entirely surprised look on his face and went to work helping her undo his pants. Before I could count to five, his pants were down around his knees, his cock was sticking out of his boxers, and Lurecia was bending over to service his hardening member.

I looked at Burke who seemed to be taking all of this in stride for he had already gone to work on his trousers and had them down almost before I could say anything. He wasn't wearing boxers, however, he had on a thong...I mean an honest to goodness thong. (I thought those things were just novelties in men's sex magazines.) He gave me a nod. He wanted me to help him off with his thong! Woooah! I was in for it now!

He stood there more leaning against the car seat than sitting in it. I scooted the miniscule excuse for underwear off of waist and down his legs. His cock sprang into view, and I mean SPRANG. He was already semi-hard and getting harder. He didn't have an immense cock, pretty much average size- -not all that different than mine, except that it was black. He stroked it a little to get into position for me and said, "C'mon, Baby. Do me!"

Well, I couldn't back out now. I knelt down, placed his cock between my two hands, and began to stroke him up and down. I lowered my head until my mouth was just at the tip of his penis and licked it to get it moist. There wasn't any pre-cum there yet. (I remember thinking that I was glad Jessica and I had our little dildo sucking session as it helped prime me for this. And I was glad that Lurecia and I had our real fellatio "encounter". It didn't make cocksucking seem all that strange.)

Then I opened my mouth and forced my head forward gradually for affirmatively taking as much of his cock into my mouth that I could. I found that this was a lot because it wasn't long before I felt his pubic hair tickling my nose. His hips moved forward and I backed my head off and then swallowed him member again. By this time, I had moved my hands away from his shaft and was holding on to his thighs and rocked back and forth working his cock in and out of my mouth. The faster I went, the slicker prick got until there was almost no friction at all. I pressed forward again and managed to get the head of his cock all the way to the back of my throat. I held it there and began to move my tongue around his shaft and at the same constrict my throat like I was swallowing. This did it! He shot his load right down my throat! He spasmed three or four times but I held his cock in place and didn't let go until he stopped. I did't pull my head back until I felt his member starting to go soft. As a matter of fact, I didn't even taste his semen until I began to get the head of his cock out of my mouth. Then I could taste his salty, bitter, creamy jism. I must admit, though, that it tasted wonderful. Not exactly like Lurecia's but very good.

When I finally pulled off of him and looked up, I could see this huge smile on his face and a look of complete satisfaction. He pulled a handkerchief out of the breast pocket of his suit coat and went to wipe off his penis. I shook my head and began to lick it up and down making sure I had all of his come that I could get. After I finished that, he did dab up what was left, and then pulled up his thong, and his pants, and zipped/buckled up.

I looked over at Lurecia and could tell that she had finished off Jer at about the same time as I had Burke. Jer was starting to get his pants up by the time Burke had finished pulling his up. They could see each other through the door glass and- -honest to god- -they reached over the top of the door and "high-fived" each other. Tacky!!

I stood up and moved back against the wall to let Burke close the door so he could depart. Burke looked at Jer and almost in unison the both reached into their back pockets, produced their wallets, extracted some bills and tossed them onto the dashboard. Now they seemed smugly satisfied. That was very Tacky! I resisted the urge to flatten them. Lurecia looked at me and gave her head a slight but definite shake as if to say, "No you don't. Don't fuck this up!" Both of them walked away without looking back, doing a knuckle bump. Tacky again!

Lurecia was pulled out her purse freshened up her lipstick. I looked into the car and saw that each of them had left two $50's. Two hundred bucks? So much for the old $20 blow job.

Lurecia smiled and said, "You know those guys WERE arrogant assholes but, what the hell! They left us some cash and I would have done it for nothing! Serves them right!"

"How'd I do?" I looked expectantly at Lurecia.

She answered, "Pretty good from what I could tell, but I think the only one who could really tell you is Burke and it doesn't look like he's about to come back and tell you. But at least you know it was worth $100!"

We both laughed.

***************

To Be Continued...

**************

12