Loving Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChazThain
ChazThain
221 Followers

I rubbed my open hand over her panty-covered crotch, pressing against her plump outer lips until they spread open and I could feel the heat and moisture from her open pussy.

Again I mouthed her pussy through the sheer fabric of her panties, licking and nibbling as her juices soaked through.

I looked up from between her thighs and met her eyes.

"You have a VERY pretty pussy!" I said, and she gasped, staring, then I pulled her panties down and off. Now she was completely nude though I was still fully dressed.

Wanting more of her kisses I slid up beside her and kissed her deeply while my hand covered her bare pussy and slowly rubbed up and down. She groaned and whimpered into my mouth as our tongues tangled. My fingertips slid gently up and down her wet slit and her legs fell wide open, giving me complete access.

"Certain things boys don't know very much about," I said, rubbing her clit lightly as her hips rocked upward.

We kissed long and kissed deeply as my left hand held her head and my right teased her pussy. I knew I could do anything to her and she would only get more aroused. Again I felt her hand on my breast, cupping and lifting the heavy orb, feeling what another woman's breast was like.

"That's fun, yeah?" I whispered, and she answered with a little gasp.

I placed my second and third fingers on either side of her pussy, gently pinching her thick outer lips together. Sliding my fingers up and down, I knew, would slide her wet inner lips up and down over her clit. Up and down, slowly, my fingers went and she groaned deeply into my mouth.

Changing pace, I rose up again until I was kneeling in the middle of the bed and pulled Amanda up with me.

I positioned her on her knees with her back to me and her hard little butt resting in my lap. Now my hands could reach every part of her while my mouth had full access to her neck and ears, and we could kiss if she turned her face to me.

My right hand went back to her pussy, fingers spreading then squeezing her outer lips. My left hand stroked her small breast and I lightly pinched her nipple. She never stopped her little gasps and tiny grunts and I drove my tongue into her ear, probing until she gave a long groan.

"That feels good!" she whispered.

"Good, I'm glad. It's supposed to feel good!" I said softly.

I pinched the outer lips of her pussy together and slid them up and down in short jerks while she let out her loudest "Ahhh!" so far.

"Sqeeze your muscles hard, like you're trying to close your pussy," I whispered into her ear. "You'll like that feeling," and I could feel the mouth of her pussy clamping shut and hear her groan while I kissed her neck again and again.

"AH! Ohhhh" she cried. "My God!" and her hips thrust again and again.

My two middle fingers were between her outer lips now, frigging her quickly, as her pussy juices poured out. Her hips were giving tiny thrusts and her mouth was uttering increasingly higher little yelps. My other hand sank into her long hair and turned her face towards me so I could kiss and kiss ... her cheek, her forehead.

"Oh-oh-OH!" she whimpered.

I stopped fingering her and raised my wet fingers to my mouth. I eagerly enjoyed her intimate juices, while she watched, then took her hand and put it on her pussy.

"Here, you do this," and she took over immediately, rubbing eagerly between her legs while my hands wandered over her neck, her smooth shoulders, and her hard little nipples. I took a firm grip on a nipple, pulled it straight out from her chest and gave it a hard pinch!

"YIPE!" she exclaimed, first jerking away from my touch, then a moment later arching her back and pushing her breast against my hand. I rolled her nipple back and forth in my fingers, carefully adjusting the pressure so as not to cross the line between pleasure and pain. Or at least not for long. Then I gave her other nipple the same treatment, lightly pinching and tugging.

Now I was kissing and kissing her neck and ear while my open hand pressed her breast against her chest in a slow, circular motion. Her breasts were small, but I marveled at how firm they were, almost hard. Her nipples WERE hard, stiff and erect and sensitive to every touch.

"Now you can lie down," I said softly, guiding her again onto her back. Her pussy looked so inviting, the outer lips swollen thick and dark, while the delicate pink inner lips glistened with her flowing juices. I couldn't wait to taste her again as I lay down between her legs. And I couldn't contain my own deep moan of desire.

"Now that's just the prettiest!" I exclaimed, glancing from her the perfection between her legs up to her wide open eyes. Her engorged clit was nearly the size of a pea, partially covered with a delicate hood of glistening pink flesh. Her V was carefully shaved except for a small, dense triangle just above her mound. She said nothing but stared down at me, wide-eyed and breathing hard.

My face inches from her pussy, I slowly entered her with two fingers, driving deep inside a few times then tugging on the tight ring of flesh around the mouth of her sex. I lowered my face until my mouth covered the top of her slit, my tongue slowly lapping up her cleft from her opening to her clit. Her head fell back and she cried out when my tongue slowly slid over her hard little bump.

"Oh ... OH! ... Ohmygod!" she cried in a quavering voice.

I continued to lick her, dipping my tongue inside to collect fresh juices then slowly sliding up her slit to brush her little bump. Then I would suck her delicate inner lips into my mouth and slowly pull back until they fell out with a faint slurp. The fingers of my left hand, meanwhile, continued to pinch and tug at her nipple.

"Oh ... oh ... ohmygod that feels fucking AMAZING!" she groaned.

I couldn't speak with my mouth and tongue devoted to her pussy, but I hummed my satisfaction as she responded to each caress. The fingers of her right hand were interlaced with the fingers of my left and she gripped me hard when I hit a sensitive spot.

"Oh-gaawwd-oh-oh-oh!" said moaned.

I raised my face from her widespread crotch and placed her hand on the top of her pussy. She rubbed three fingers quickly back and forth over her clit, gasping, incredibly aroused, but somehow unable to peak though I was fucking her hard now with two fingers, curving them up in search of her G-spot.

"That's it," I cried, watching her frig herself at light speed, "work it, WORK IT!" but still she didn't come.

I leaned in and kissed her clit, then crawled up until we were face to face.

"I know what you need. Stay here and amuse yourself. I'm coming right back!"

I leaned over and kissed her deeply before crawling off the bed, and was pleased when her tongue met mine though my lips and tongue were thickly coated with her juices. Some girls don't like the taste of pussy ... even their own. She lay there, gasping, her eyes closed, one hand slowly massaging her pussy, while I went to my closet.

Rummaging on the shelf I took down a box that had lain unopened for years. I don't know why I moved it from storage to my bedroom when I moved to Miramar Lakes, but now I was glad.

I quickly shed my clothes, keeping my bra though I pulled the cups down so my big breasts spilled out, pale, full and slightly pendulous, with their long, dark nipples.

I took out my old strap-on ... really mine and Cheryl's. I had worn it the most, but we enjoyed it equally. I hadn't used it since Cheryl moved to California. Stepping into the harness, I pulled it up and fastened the waist strap just above my hips. The jutting dildo brought back so many erotic memories I had to stop for a moment and hold it, pressing the base against my warm, wet pussy.

Also in the box was a bottle of lube, which I was glad to find was full. I squeezed some out and used one hand to give the dildo a coating of "sex grease," as Cheryl called it. Amanda was watching me wide-eyed from the bed.

She was waiting when I crawled onto the bed, pushed her knees wide and leaned over her pussy.

"I'm so glad to see you've been thinking dirty thoughts. Now I have to have some more of that," I said, leaning down and feasting some more on her young pussy while looking up into her eyes.

I lowered my wide open mouth onto her pussy, slowly pushing my tongue inside as far as I could, collecting a mouthful of her warm juices to taste and swallow, then sucking slightly for more. There's nothing I love more than the indescribable smell and taste of a woman's pussy, so much like the other pussies I'd licked yet somehow unique.

Amanda whimpered then gasped as my tongue entered her, plunged deep, then withdrew to slide around the ring of firm muscle that guarded her pussy mouth. Someday soon, I knew, I would devote a whole hour to drinking her juices from the source, but this first lovemaking was about her, and I wanted her to feel maximum pleasure.

I pushed two fingers inside, fingering her deeply, and slowly slid my tongue up her channel until I felt her clit and gave it two long, deliberate licks.

"Oh God ... oh fuck ... oh ... oh," she cried and gasped, but then I leaned back.

"I know," I said. "So close! I am such a TEASE!" and I got up on my knees, the dildo bobbing in front of me.

"Are you gonna fuck me?" Amanda asked apprehensively, staring at the strap-on.

"Of course I'm gonna fuck you darling!" I replied. "Like I said, we don't need boys for everything. They're good for carrying heavy things and fixing the car. But sometimes they can be so clueless."

I squeezed lube onto my hands and gave the dildo a generous coating. My rubber penis is larger than all but the biggest real dicks and I suspected Amanda would find it uncomfortable at first.

Grabbing a pillow I commanded, "Bottoms up!" and she raised her hips so I could shove a pillow under them. Now her pussy was in the perfect position. I scooted close between her widespread thighs and with both hands rubbed the head of my dildo up and down her cleft. It dipped into the mouth of her pussy and I leaned forward slightly, seating it in place. I envied her the next few seconds ... the glorious feeling of being opened, stretched and slowly filled, when it seems impossible for something that big to go inside you. Then I simply leaned my whole upper body forward, pushing the dildo inch by inch inside Amanda as she gave a long, low moan.

"Uh! Uh! Uuummmmmm!"

I watched her face closely as the dildo entered her, alert for signs of pain or discomfort. But her body only quivered as I slid inside her and her eyes were screwed shut with pleasure. The only sounds were her quick gasps and whimpers. For a second I wished I was a man so I could feel the walls of Amanda's pussy squeezing tight around my dick. But I didn't really want to be a man. I wanted to be a woman making love to a woman.

My artificial dick was buried inside her now and I was lying full length on top, my big breasts pressed against her small ones and my mouth hungrily attacking hers in a deep, soulful kiss. She uttered a chorus of small grunts and moans and I envied her the exquisite sensation of being opened, stretched and filled.

I had intended to hold still and let her pussy adjust to the dildo, but found myself impatiently withdrawing and slowly entering her again. Soon I was fucking her steadily with short strokes while our mouths were locked together in a long kiss and our breath hissed through our noses. Her chorus of squeaks, moans and grunts continued, though muffled by my tongue in her mouth.

I broke the kiss and drew back slightly so I could watch her face as I fucked her, still with short, slow strokes. It was enchanting and arousing to watch her expressions change as I filled her, then pulled out, then filled her again. No doubt about it, she loved being fucked and her pussy handled the long, thick dildo with ease.

Now her eyes were open and looking up into mine as I fucked her. Expressions of lust, joy and amazement played in turn over her pretty face. I gave a harder thrust than before, driving deep, and her response was a pleased grunt and widening of her eyes. My God this girl loved to fuck! If I read the signals right, she was ready for anything. I locked my mouth on hers again and began to fuck her faster.

"Mmmph! Ungh! GaaHH!" her cries were muffled by my tongue but the message was clear ... far from hesitating, she was eager for more. My big, hard nipples brushed back and forth against her little tits.

I broke our kiss again and her cries became louder!

"Oh god! OHGOD! OHGOD!"

I speeded up, fucking her faster now, and she was louder than ever, each thrust greeted by a short, high sound that was almost a scream.

"AWWWPH! AWWGRH!"

Suddenly I changed positions, leaning back until I was upright then holding her legs with my arms. Now I could see all of her from her tousled auburn mane to her flushed, lustful face and her small, round breasts. I could also look down past my swaying breasts and see my glistening dildo sliding in and out of her beautiful pussy. Once in position I speeded up again and soon the front of my hips was slapping hard against her butt and the backs of her thighs.

"Go ahead and touch yourself sweetie!" I ordered and she immediately started rubbing three fingers over the top of her pussy. I stopped briefly with only the tip of the strapon inside her, grabbed the bottle of lube and drizzled some on the thick shaft. I spread the lube around the shaft, then resumed fucking. She gave a sharp cry of pleasure as I slid the long shaft inside her.

Now I pulled her legs together, knowing that would cause more friction as the strapon slipped in and out. And again she gave a long, low groan of pleasure. In and out, in and out, I held her legs against me, both calves against my right shoulder and watched the fascinating play of expressions on her face.

Slower now, I slid the dildo in and out of her, letting her enjoy every second of prolonged sensation, but then I changed again and started fucking her faster with short, shallow strokes.

"Aaaaa...AAAAAHH," she cried, her hips thrusting slightly to meet mine. She raised her head and strained to see the glistening strapon where it plunged into her, then slid out wet with her juices.

"Beautiful, beautiful pussy," I said softly when her wide brown eyes looked up to meet mine. She groaned and closed her eyes and her head fell back on the pillow.

I pulled her legs apart then and leaned forward a bit, changing the angle of penetration and speeding up again. Her reaction was immediate.

"AH! ... AH! ... AH!" she cried, each cry coming as my rubber dick plunged deep inside her. "OHMYGOD!!!" and her hands clawed desperately at the sheets as waves of sensation washed through her straining body.

Now I leaned fully forward again, my big breasts flattened on her small ones, my lips covering her face with quick kisses. I plunged my tongue into her mouth and fucked her faster, each penetration of my tongue matching a penetration of her pussy by the big dildo. She screamed into my mouth as her strong little body convulsed under me.

I needed breath to keep up the pace so I broke the kiss and just held her with my hands on her shoulders and my hips driving between her widespread thighs. My mouth was by her ear so I whispered encouragement.

"I'm fucking you darling ... fucking you SOOO HARD! Can you feel my dick fucking you, pounding deep in that sweet, beautiful pussy? I'm gonna make you come, baby, and soak this bed with your cunt water! I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll be sore for a week!"

Then, stopping with the dildo buried to the hilt ... "Do you want it baby? Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want my big cock deep inside you? Streeetching you? Filling you?"

She gasped for air and I could feel her nodding yes, but I wanted more.

"SAY IT!!" I commanded, "tell me what you want."

"I want it," Amanda whispered, "I have to have it! PLEASE don't stop!"

"NO!" I ordered, "Tell me exactly what you want and how you want it, or I'll stop."

"Don't STOP!" she cried, "you know what I want. YOU KNOW IT!"

"SAY IT!" I demanded.

"Oh GOD, don't stop! I want your fingers in me and your tongue in me and your DICK IN ME!!! PLEASE don't stop!! Please fuck me Trudy! I need you to fill me up and fuck me hard and never stop!!!"

At that I held her harder in my arms and started thrusting fast and deep, hearing wet squelching noises as her juices flowed out of her in a steady stream. My own juices were flowing freely, making the base of the dildo slide a bit over my hairy mound. I knew I should stop and tighten the straps, but I couldn't stop. I needed to fuck Amanda and keep fucking her.

"I'm FUCKING you sweetheart, fucking that hot, sweet-tasting, beautiful pussy! Now you're gonna come for me, and you're gonna come hard!! You're gonna come with my big dick inside you!"

She must have been ready because those words sent her over the falls into the most powerful orgasm I've ever witnessed. Amanda's legs wrapped around me hard, her hips thrusting uncontrollably, her pussy hungrily swallowing my rubber dick.

"AAAAAAARGGGGHH!!!" she wailed. "FUCK ME TRUDY, FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCKMEeeeeeee!!!"

Both of us were thrusting uncontrollably at that point, convulsing and bouncing almost off the bed as Amanda's body thrashed in response to the waves of pleasure washing through her compact frame. I'm amazed the dildo didn't pop out because neither of us had any real control. But I guess pussies are designed to hold dicks, and I definitely wanted my artificial penis to be inside the girl making her come.

Eventually the two of us stopped convulsing and I laid with my full weight on top of Amanda, our arms and legs around each other and our breath roaring in each other's ears. She whispered continuously, "ohmygodohmygodohmygod" and I just tried to get enough air into my lungs.

Thinking she might be uncomfortable, I made a small move to pull out, but she kept me on top of her with her arms and legs.

"Don't," she whispered. "Don't pull out yet. I'm still coming a little and need your dick in me."

So I laid on top of her as our breathing slowly returned to normal, smelling her clean sweat, clean hair and the rich aroma of two dripping pussies.

A long time later I lifted up and we both watched my dildo slid slowly out of Amanda's pussy. Then we laid there holding each other, enjoying the afterglow. Our faces inches apart, I caressed her face and stroked her arms and back. Occasionally we looked in each other's eyes and smiled at the secret we had just shared.

"I love kissing you while we're fucking," I whispered, finally.

"I love that, too," she whispered back. "It's so intense having your tongue fucking my mouth while your dick is fucking my pussy!"

Then after a long silence she whispered, "I'm going to need more of this Trudy. Maybe there's something wrong with me, but I think I'm gonna need this a lot. Every day. Maybe more than every day."

"That's okay, darling," I'll be happy to make love to you any time. And we're just starting. There are so many wonderful things to learn."

"Am I gay?" she asked quietly after a few moments. "Is that why we ... I ... just had the greatest sex of my life with another girl?"

"I doubt it, sweetheart," I said. "If you were gay you'd have known it a long time ago. I don't like to brag, but we had great sex because I know what I'm doing. Sex is mainly emotion ... feeling an intimate connection. But it's also about knowing how. Now I AM bragging because I believe I'm good in bed."

"I know I haven't had much experience, but I think you're a hundred times better than good!" she responded, smiling.

"Thank you, sweetheart," I said, kissing her lightly and we stayed like that for a long time, whispering, caressing and smiling.

ChazThain
ChazThain
221 Followers