Loving Cousins

Story Info
Old feelings linger.
1.8k words
4.09
73.1k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always knew I had deep feeling for my cousin Karin. Since we were young we loved to hold each other. She was a city girl and I loved in the suburbs, but it did not stop us from sharing a special friendship. She and I would share the most intimate details about ourselves during our early teenage years. She was lovely all around. A pretty smile with pretty flowing blonde hair. By the time we turned sixteen, our friendship was pretty much over. She had met a jock in high school who bragged about taking her precious flower from her on the third date. I was heart broken. I knew I should not be because I was family, but I was.

I dated on and off until I met the women of my dreams and Karin pretty much faded over the years. I did attend her wedding when she turned 22. She met a jerky kind of guy who I thought was a wise ass. Funny thing is that we became friends years later. As the years past, Karin gave birth to two pretty daughters. Both shared their mothers pretty looks but the older one shared her fathers lack of respect for others and often spoke using words fit for fish women. As I got married we started to see more of them from time to time.

My wife and Karin became good friends and spoke often. Kirin's husband john was not the greatest provider. He went from job to job over the years but Karin was pretty solid when it came to a career. She was a court Stenographer and made a pretty good salary. She was the mortar that held the family together. In 1993 she phoned me to tell me her father, my uncle had passed away. She was a daddy's girl who could do no wrong. I attend his funeral and was unhappy to hear that there was friction between Karin and her sisters. They were fighting over some of my uncle's property. We gathered together later at my cousin's house for the wake.

We Karin and I started to talk to each other like we use to. She was crying about loosing her dad and the nonsense that existed between her sisters. Then something strange happened. I started looking at her at ways I knew did. She wore a black dress which showed her figure. She got up to get some of the picture of her when she was young with her dad. She leaned over and to hand me a picture while I was looking her in the face and got a view of her pretty perky breast. I don't know what I was doing but a feeling of compete surprise over took me. At age thirty nine, age had not changed her figure. Then I noticed she had seen me look at her. She just smiled at me and sat next to me. I thought she would smack me or walk away, but she stayed with me and continued showing me the picture album.

When it was time to leave, she asked me to drive her home, not wanting to go with her husband. We got in a started to talk. That's when she put her hand on my thigh and kissed me sweetly in the cheek. She held my arm as leaned against me. She told me she wanted to see more of me and very soon. We pulled into a park and parked. For a moment we just looked at each other. Then I moved my hand over her soft cheek and slowly worked my way down to her breast. Kirin's nipple was erect and waiting to be suckled. I kissed her sweet lips and worked my way down her neck. I am a passionate lover who loves to take his time. She moaned with every kiss. My hand moved under her dress and coupled her left breast. She was getting so turned on that she removed my hand and placed it between her legs. I found her clit wet and eager for my cock. I played with her hairy pussy but we had to get going. Everyone would be wondering. We decided to meet during the week at a hotel that was halfway between both our homes.

I met her at 10:00 am in the coffee bar next to the hotel. She looked wonderful. A short dress and a pair of fuck me pumps. Karin took my hand and we walked over to the room. She wasted no time getting a key to the room. Once in we went wild for each other. Our kissing was wet and erotic. She whispered into my ear that she wanted to strip in front of me. She stepped back and asked me to do the same. She unzipped the dress and removed her bra and panties. My lord she was hot. Her perky tits and hairy bush turned me on. I rushed to get naked, pushing my pants down and taking off my shirt. I removed my boxers and saw the lust in her eyes as Karin stared at my erect cock. I have a large head and thick cock. Its not ten inches but it's a nice size. She ran over and gave me a sweet kiss. Her figure was so soft. My erect cock pushed genteelly at her wet pussy making her moan a little. We move to the bed with her getting onto of me for a sixty nine. She licked my cock like a pro. Her tongue licked and sucked my cock to the point it made my hair stand up. Her pussy was wet and delicious. Each lick was like drinking a river of passion. I pushed my face deeper into her pussy and attack her womanhood. She yelled out for me to lick her clit faster and came hard like a slut. She dropped my cock and turned around to kiss me. She slid her tongue down my throat and my hands held her tight. I began where I had stopped in the car.

My lips went down her neck and stared licking her pretty breast. Karin had 34b breast that were perfect for suckling. She held me tight as my lips sucked her breast like a child wanting milk. Her sweet voice breathed out the words, "I love you darling and my milk is for you." She grabbed my hard cock and moved the head to the entrance of her pussy. I asked her if she wanted me to wear a condom but she smiled and said no. The tip of my cock moved inside her slowly. She was warm and wet inside. She held my waist and pushed my cock deep inside her womb. Karin then started fucking me fast. She had a look of pure lust on her face every time she forced my cock deeper inside her. She fucked me like a wild women until she came hard. Her sweat dripped all over my chest. She fell on top of me but all I could think was more. I rolled her over and placed my cock back inside her pussy. I thrust deep inside her, forgetting she was my cousin and wishing she was my wife. Each thrust brought me closer to cumming inside her.

I wanted her so badly over the years but did not know it. Deeper and deeper I slid into her womb. When I was close to cumming I asked if I should pull out. She held me tight and said to spill my seed insider her. Her words were too much for me and I gave my final thrust. I held her tight as my cock started spraying my hot seed deep inside her womb. She yelled out as each hot load of cum splashed her womb, all looking for her egg to fertilize. She held her arms around me and kept telling me to pump my sperm deeper into her cervix. I buried my face in her neck and kissed her lovingly. We just sat there for a moment kissing each other. My seed was dripping out of her pussy. She took my hand and laid it on her tummy.

We both had to go so we showed together and got dressed. We kissed good bye and said we would see each other soon. Time went by and I was focused on completing my master's degree at college. Karin called me on my cell phone and asked me to meet her at the hotel. I agreed. When I walked up to see her in the parking lot, she was seven months pregnant. Her tummy was wonderfully rounded and her breast was large and full of sweet milk. We can down for a cup of coffee and told that the baby was a girl. What I wasn't ready for was who the father was. I was completely taken off guard. My first reaction was to put my hand on her warm round belly. She began to explain she always loved me but never knew how to tell me. She did not want to leave her husband but needed me in her life and wanted to share a common bond. I was worried about the health of the child being cousins. She told be she had test done and the baby was healthy. She did not tell me, but waited for me to ask the sex of the child. It was a girl.

She took my hand and we walked to the hotel room. She was horny and her pregnancy turned me on. She stood naked in front of me. Her perky breasts were not large and full of milk. Her belly was beautiful. We climbed into bed and offered be her loving breast. Her milk was indeed sweet. She sucked my cock until I was completely hard and then guided it into her pussy. I was worried about being on top being eight months pregnant so I took her doggy style. Her pussy was just as wet and warm as it had been before. I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard from behind. It made me horny that I had bred Karin. My balls were so full of cum that my lust took over. She cried out for me to cum deep inside her as before. I held her swollen breast and began my climax. She cried out and shuttered while having an incredible orgasm. It was then that I came deep inside her. Like a cannon my hot sperm shot out and filled her womb. Karin feeling my seed filling her womanhood yelled out for me to make her pregnant again. I held myself deep her to make certain she received every drop. Karin delivered the baby one month later. John looked like the happy father. She was blonde and beautiful.

John decided to call her Melissa. Over the years I saw my little girl grow up at a distance. Karin's and my secret was kept. Know one ever know about our affair and it faded away. Melissa grew up, graduated high school, then college and finally graduate school and then got married. As I look back now over the years, I wonder what the world would have been like as her real father. I envied john but that's all in the past.