Loving Death Ch. 02

Story Info
Vampire seduces newly betrothed innocent.
3.1k words
3.94
27.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julirose
Julirose
24 Followers

Priscilla was a beautiful young woman of eighteen years whose father had just promised her to a man many years her senior. Her father had called her down to the parlor to meet this man and to be inspected by him. She entered the parlor and curtsied to Master Joseph Long before kissing her father on the cheek. Priscilla dutifully stood where her father directed as Master Long circled her slender form, examining her proper stature. He took her chin and carefully examined her face, noting her excellent features and milky white complexion. He examined her hands, noting how they had never done housework, and examined her chest by rubbing his fingers over her bulging hemispheres, noting the smoothness of her skin and the ampleness of her orbs.

He nodded with pleasure towards her father and smiled lustfully at the young woman. Priscilla allowed this stranger to escort her to the dinner table, where she was seated near him. Her mother entered soon after and sat near her father. The dinner conversation was dominated by the arrangements regarding her impending marriage to Master Long. She dreaded the arrangements that her parents had made for her. She did not like this wealthy stranger; Priscilla thought of him as a dirty old man out to buy love that he was no longer fit to earn. She knew that her father needed the money, which would come from the marriage, but she was still very unhappy with her fate.

She did not feel sleepy that night and decided to sit out on her balcony brushing her hair and praying for a way out of her father's arrangements. Anton watched the beautiful young woman as she came out into the moonlight. He knew that she had to be deeply troubled by something to be up so late. Anton stared at her pale arms as they drew the brush through her long brown tresses. Her lips were a deep shade of red, for which he found himself longing. It was evident that she wore very little clothing to bed because he could see her pert nipples through that pale nightshirt. He knew that he desired her, but he would need her invitation before he could have her. Anton approached the balcony from the garden and tossed a rose upward at the beauty he had come to desire. The rose fell into her lap, startling her. Priscilla looked down from the balcony seeking the source of the rose and her eyes fell upon the most handsome young man she had ever seen. She smiled down at him and lifted the rose to her nose where she gently smelled its sweet fragrance. He turned to leave. "Don't go," she pleaded. She bent down over the balcony, revealing the globes of her milky white breasts. "Please, stay and talk to me," she continued.

Anton smiled up at her and nodded his head. "I will stay," he answered back. "Why are you so sad?" he asked. They spent the next hour talking about her problems before she announced that she was tired and wished to go to bed. Anton had no desire to rush her before he took his pleasure with her, so he willingly said good night and kissed her hand gently before leaving.

The following night, Anton was waiting for her on her balcony. He watched her change from her day clothes into her nightshirt. He marveled at the smoothness of her legs and the curve of her back. Her small nipples were perky in the cool evening air and her round breasts bounced as she walked. He felt his desire for her heightening as she blissfully went about her nightly preparations. He hid himself behind one of the glass doors to the balcony and waited for her to come out looking for him. He was not disappointed. Priscilla had hoped her handsome young admirer would return to the garden to talk with her. She was startled by Anton's sudden appearance on the balcony and nearly fell over the railing into the garden had he not caught her in time. Anton pressed a rose into Priscilla's hand. The thorns were unkind to her and caused some blood to flow. Anton could smell the blood and watched jealously as Priscilla licked it from her hand. Her sensuous tongue and blood red lips caressed the droplets of blood and she swallowed them without hesitation. Anton grabbed her bleeding hand and hungrily began to kiss away the remaining droplets. Looking into her eyes he could see that she was deeply attracted to him. He pressed his lips onto hers and kissed her deeply, longingly. She pulled away, shocked by the coolness of his lips. She allowed him to pull her back, drawn by the passion of his kiss. Priscilla could feel dampness growing between her legs and redness growing on her cheeks as she blushed from excitement. The heat of her face and the sudden rush of blood into her cheeks encouraged Anton's rising lust. A sudden knock at the door interrupted the lover's passion and sent Anton out into the night and Priscilla back into the safety of her bedroom.

Anton returned the following night to watch her evening ritual. His eyes never strayed from her as she slowly removed her dress and carefully hung it in the closet. He watched her wiggle out of her petticoat and carefully hang it next to the dress in her closet. Priscilla carefully unhooked her stockings from their garters and gently rolled them down her legs. Anton found himself wishing that her were the one removing her garb, gently caressing those legs as the silk stockings were gently rolled down each perfectly shaped thigh and calf. He watched her lay herself out on her bed and carefully remove her corset. Anton wondered if her mother helped her put it on in the mornings, but her figure was so lithe that he doubted she really needed the garment for more than holding up her stockings. Priscilla carefully pulled off her remaining garment and went to the mirror to admire her young figure. She slowly drew her hands up from her hips to her waist and then all the way up to her breasts. She carefully cupped each breast and brought the nipple up to her mouth where she kissed each one. She carefully slid her thumb and forefinger out to the nipple of each breast and pinched them gently. She pulled her nipples out away from her body and playfully released them watching her firm young breasts bounce.

Suddenly she turned toward the window where Anton was watching her and quickly grabbed her nightshirt and covered her nakedness with it. She ran to the window and quickly opened it. Finding Anton waiting there for her, she quickly pulled him inside her room and covered him with passionate kisses. "Please, tell me that you missed me" she begged of him. Anton responded by picking up the young woman in his arms and laying her down on her bed. Anton bent down over Priscilla and gently kissed her neck. Her scent tempted him, but he resisted. "You have no idea just how much" he whispered. Kneeling over her he revealed his throbbing manhood and placed it near her ruby lips. "Kiss it," he commanded and she did. She was so intrigued by the scent that she began to lick it and then took it within her mouth. Priscilla began to massage his hard cock with her lips and tongue, occasionally tasting his sweet fluid as it oozed from the tip of his rod. Anton's own moans of pleasure spurred her on as she continued to suck on his throbbing organ. She was startled by the force of his spray as it coated her throat and by the warmth of his juices as she swallowed them. He removed his still hard cock from her throat and kissed her again. "I have to leave you now, my lovely. It may be a few days before I see you again."

Priscilla welcomed Master Long into the house as he arrived for breakfast. Her father had invited him that morning to finalize the arrangements regarding their marriage. Master Long escorted her to the table where Priscilla ate her breakfast hungrily, asking for seconds of everything. As she sat digesting her morning meal and listening to the conversation between her father and Master Long, her thoughts drifted to her passionate encounter the evening before and she sat there smiling as her father completed the final arrangements for her marriage. Master Long would arrange for a carriage to bring the young woman to his mansion where the wedding would take place in front of the local magistrate that evening. He was certain that his son would take great pleasure in the arrangements that he had made on his behalf. Priscilla's jaw dropped at the mention of his son; she had not considered the possibility that she was intended for anyone other than the old coot who had been visiting her house over the past few days. "Your son?" she stammered. Master Long nodded, "we will see you this evening, any white gown will do." Priscilla had not expected her wedding to take place so soon. She wondered if her handsome lover would find her after her marriage or if he had chosen to abandon her.

After lunch, Priscilla carefully chose a white gown from her closet. She dressed simply for the occasion, wearing only what was necessary. Her parents were dressed in their best clothes and accompanied her out the door and into the waiting carriage. The carriage ride proved lengthy and it was quite dark when they arrived at the Long estate house. Priscilla and her parents were escorted into a small parlor near the main ballroom where the wedding was scheduled to take place. A young manservant escorted Priscilla's mother to her seat in the ballroom while her father took her arm and awaited his cue to escort his daughter to her fate. A maidservant arrived and placed a white lace veil over her head and nodded that it was their turn to enter the ballroom. Priscilla was nervous as she strolled down the long red carpet. She nearly fainted when she saw the face of her intended. Her father held onto her arm while she recovered her composure and the magistrate began the ceremony. Priscilla barely contained herself when she said, "I do." She could feel the dampness between her legs becoming a stream as her desire for her new husband became more intense with each passing moment.

Anton could smell the juices running down Priscilla's legs. His own organ began to bulge as he waited for the magistrate to complete the ceremony. He quickly pulled the lace kerchief from her head and thrust his tongue deep within her throat as he kissed her. He lifted her up and carried her hurriedly out of the room as the servants applauded the bride and groom. Her parents were invited to stay for a post-nuptial feast while awaiting proof of the marriage's consummation. Anton carried his new bride to a room in the dark basement of the mansion and carefully placed her on a bed. He helped her pull her dress off and tossed it onto the floor in a careless pile and then pulled off her petticoat as well. Anton then helped Priscilla remove her corset and white stockings.

He placed his hands over her soft orbs and gently massaged them. He placed his mouth over one and licked the nipple until it stood at attention for him. He drew the nipple into his mouth and sucked hard on it. Anton found himself needing to resist her scent as he gently suckled each breast. He placed his hand between her legs and let her smell herself before licking her juice off his hand. Anton pulled her knees up toward her chest and gently spread her legs apart. He kissed her thighs and licked her sweet juices off the inside of her legs. He slowly worked his way to her softly furred mound and began to feed off the dampness. Anton spread her lips with his long forefingers and fingered her little knob. She arched her back and moaned again. He flicked at her knob with his tongue and she arched her back again. Anton licked the flowing dampness from her virgin hole. He thrust his tongue deep into her womanhood and flicked it at her virginity. Hungrily he sucked on her pleasure button, reveling in her moans as she gave herself over to his lustful pursuits.

Anton gently pushed his long index finger into her wet hole and felt the small opening in her still intact virginity. He inserted his finger into the hole and quickly tore the membrane. She cried out from the suddenness of the pain, but soon resumed her moaning as he gently began to move his finger within her and resumed his suckling of her clit. He could smell her virgin blood trickling down his finger as he broke through the membrane. He withdrew his finger and wiped the wound with her lace veil. Anton handed it out the door to a waiting servant and quickly returned to the bed where his new bride patiently waited for him. He shoved his tongue deep into her pleasure hole and hungrily sucked out her weeping virgin blood. His tongue brought her to her first orgasm. Priscilla sighed loudly as she arched her back. Her nipples released their rich milk and her thighs dripped with her sweet juices. Anton lay down over her so that his cock was easily within reach of her cherry lips. She did not need to be asked to take it deep within her throat nor did she need to be told to move her head back and forth over it. Priscilla hungrily massaged his cock and coaxed its juices to flow down her throat. She continued her oral massage until he spewed his hot juices into her anxious mouth. Anton placed his still hard cock between her breasts and Priscilla pushed them together while he fucked them hard, spewing his juice all over her face.

Anton dragged it down her undulating body, while she lifted her anxious cunt towards his approaching rod. Priscilla thrust her hungry hole over his throbbing stick and proceeded to fuck him while he held himself slightly elevated above the bed and her body. When he lowered his torso, she wrapped her legs around his, placing her heels in the small of his back. Her kissed her bright red lips hard and then moved his lips down to her neck. He licked her neck and tortured her nipples by alternately sucking and licking them. He rode her hard until she came in waves, her body quivering as each passed through her. He then carefully withdrew his still erect rod from Priscilla's writhing form, dressed himself and went upstairs to converse with her parents.

Priscilla's parents were most pleased with the rapid consummation of the marriage. Her father hastily accepted the purse, which Master Long had promised them for the hand of their daughter. It struck Anton as odd that they did not inquire as to their daughter's whereabouts, but he decided that it did not truly matter whether they were loving parents as she was now his responsibility. Priscilla hastily dressed herself and rushed back upstairs to put in an appearance before her parents were sent home. She was pleased to find them still feasting in the dining room. Priscilla smiled sweetly and took her place at her new husband's side. She took all the food that she could find within her reach and ate hungrily with almost the same passion she had displayed earlier that evening. She drank all the wine that Joseph poured for her and raised a glass in a toast to her new husband and their future. She noticed that her beloved husband did not partake of the evening meal, but Anton dismissed her concerns as he watched her eat her dessert.

After dinner, her parents were escorted to their carriage and Priscilla waited as the table was cleared. Anton removed Priscilla's gown and lifted her onto the table. He kissed her hungrily and massaged her breasts while she braced herself with her arms. Anton took each breast in turn into his mouth and suckled the nipples until they were nearly bleeding. He pushed Priscilla further back on the table and bent down over her soft mound. He parted her legs and began to suck her hardened knob; Priscilla began to moan as he sucked harder. Anton began to lick her juices as they flowed from her cunt and shoved his tongue deep into her hole. The scent of blood was overwhelming and he managed to restart the flow. He continued to suckle her blood from her while she began to moan louder. Her nipples began to ooze milk and blood and the scent of the two combined drew Anton towards them.

Anton climbed onto the table over his lovely bride. He bent his head down over her breasts and began to lick away the sweet fluid they were producing. He lowered himself down over her nude body where his hard cock took residence between her hungry thighs. He sucked harder on each nipple causing more blood to flow. Priscilla spread her legs to welcome his cock and Anton obliged by thrusting it deep within her soaking womanhood. She moaned with each thrust as he allowed his passion to overcome them both. Anton again suckled her breasts, drinking her bloody milk as it oozed from each nipple. He grabbed each breast and violently massaged them as he continued his relentless thrusting. He kissed the space between them and then he moved his mouth over her blood red lips and kissed her greedily. He thrust his tongue deep into her throat and tasted her sweet breath. He kissed her cheeks and licked at her ears. He sucked her earlobes and tickled her neck with his tongue. As things progressed, he kissed her neck underneath her chin. Anton began to lick her neck and to suck gently on it at a spot near her chest. He was satisfied that he had been the first to claim her body and at the moment of greatest physical satisfaction, bit into her neck. She grew silent under him as his fangs penetrated her tender flesh. His juices spewed deep within her well and her blood flowed freely down his throat. He drew her blood as hungrily as she had drawn him into her. Anton continued to pump his hard cock deep into her bloody hole as he drained her life from her perfect body. She grew limp under him as he continued to pursue his animal passions to their ultimate conclusions. His lust satisfied; Anton looked upon his pale victim and smiled wickedly.

Julirose
Julirose
24 Followers