Loving Eyes Can Never See

Story Info
A housewife no more.
3.4k words
3.23
70.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers

Love, in its beginning was so beautiful and good to me. I met the man of my dreams in high school. Corey and I fell in love, got married and then I had two of his children. I thought life couldn't get any better until it started to weigh me down like an anchor. With all the cooking, cleaning, laundry, running errands and etc. etc., year after year I began to feel like an empty shell. It was all I could do to not tear my hair out or even worse.

My relationship had turned into this ritualistic nightmare. Sex was sporadic at best and even then it was a ten minute roll and snooze. So yeah, I noticed when Corey started eyeballing other women. He was a male who was interested in women. He'd always looked before, but then the looking became something else. I wasn't all that surprised when I caught him cheating but devastation was definitely the result, mine.

I wanted out but for reasons I can't say I needed him to leave me. I committed the most heinous crime that was guaranteed to get me what I wanted. I had sex with Corey's best friend Sean. They'd known each other since kindergarten. My plan was that Sean would have an attack of conscience and spill everything and I, in turn, will have gotten my revenge from my broken heart and my freedom, which I was craving like a smoker craves cigarettes.

At first Sean wasn't into it but I knew that he was a pussy hound. It was one of the reasons he wasn't my favorite friend of Corey's. I'd also seen him checking me out on a few occasions. After I worked some feminine wiles on him that I didn't even know I had I got what I wanted. Only it didn't turn out how I expected. He didn't tell Corey. Nope. He wanted more of me. He was feeling me and I was feeling him too but I wasn't interested in falling in love or lust disguised as love. I wanted my freedom, and only that. To throw Sean off I told him he could have me but he'd have to bring a friend along. To my astonishment he agreed and so did I.

This friend whose name I can't remember must have thought I was a working girl because before we got down to business he pulled out his money clip and handed me a couple of hundreds. As Sean was about to speak up I shook my head no at him. Maybe I should have been offended but I wasn't. I don't know if it was the money, the fact that I was being fucked by two guys who absolutely knew what they were doing or the whole fantasy role-play I had going on but it was the most incredible experience I had ever had. When it was over I knew I had found a way to get some of my life back.

And talk about motivation! I was working out regularly and taking care of myself in little ways that I had never really explored having gotten married and pregnant so early in life. Of course with Corey working and me being a house wife we didn't have much money to spare so I couldn't really afford these things before either.

I hired a cleaner, someone to help with the cooking and every other tedious chore that I had previously been doing and hating. I began to spend my time shopping and working at my new job, while my marriage seemed to slip further and further out of any safe space.

Corey, my husband, is gorgeous. He has skin the color of sandalwood, big brown eyes, and a killer smile. He is built broad from being an avid sports player. Women have always flocked to him. He has a special thing for white girls though. I had watched him eye them on too many occasions. The nurse I caught him with had blond hair and hazel eyes.

I guess this was my second attempt to get him to leave because I was too chicken shit to make the move myself, though I wanted it pretty badly. I sent the kids to my sisters for the night and the two of us waited on him in barely there sexy lingerie in my bedroom. He was astonished at first, shocked, bewildered when he saw us both but when we took his pants down and I started to touch him then to suck him he loosened up some. As he started to pant really loudly I moved out of the way so that she could take over. That's when the moaning really started. I kissed his cheek while she went to work.

"Have a good time. I'll be back later."

"No" his highly sexed voice called out.

"What?" I turned and he was looking at me and behind all that lust in his eyes was suspicion. His stare was direct and unwavering even as she continued to pull him down her throat.

"I want you to stay" he said.

He fucked her. He did it all to her and if her screams and moans were any indication she was loving the hell out of it. His eyes kept glancing back at me. I felt strongly separated from the situation, like I was there but I wasn't really. I'd been sitting down on a chair when he called me over to him. Pulling out of her he pushed me back onto the bed and began to stroke me as hard as he'd been giving it to her. I had learned a few tricks by now and was able to get him off in record time, usually. This night as he continued to fuck me he looked down into my eyes and it seemed as if he was looking right through me. It was the same way I felt.

It definitely curbed my enthusiasm. I had stopped getting wet for him and it began to hurt.

"Honey" I held him off with the palm of my hand.

"I brought this tight little blonde home for your enjoyment; you can fuck me any old time."

"Yeah" he said pulling out of me. I was so grateful.

This time when he started doing her he acted like I wasn't even in the room so I went into the bathroom, showered and went downstairs for a drink. While I was sipping on my favorite vodka I got a text from Sean.

It read: Can I see you please?

No I texted back.

Y not?!

U know Y.

Tell me again?

No ties Sean.

I'm not trying to tie u down!

UR.

How much then?

I laughed at this. He was practically my "manager".

U couldn't afford me I texted back.

Call me later!!!!

Will Do.

********

Corey went to work with last night still playing in his mind. Even as he went to lunch he couldn't stop thinking about everything he'd done, in front of his wife.

"Whats up?" Brian, one of his closest friends came to sit next to him. "You're not eating today?"

Corey just shook his head not wanting to say anything but then his mouth began moving without permission.

"I get home last night and Danielle has this hot assed naked chick with her in our bedroom. They're both dressed in fucking Victoria Secrets and smelling like vanilla or some shit."

Brian's eyes almost bugged out of his head. "She's cheating on you with a female?"

"No it was just for me."

"Just for you?"

"Yeah."

Brian looked at his friend like he'd lost his mind.

Corey rubbed the back of his head to try and clear his thoughts."You don't think I should have done it?"

"Do the words Fuck No mean anything to you? She fucking hated your ass when she caught you cheating. It's been what? Six months and now she's offering women to you?!"

"I know I've been over all of it in my mind and I think she's fucking someone else and has been for—a while." He nodded like he was just accepting his thoughts as truth while Brian just stared at him.

"And you've said what to her about this?" Brian asked once he found his voice.

"Nothing."

Corey shifted in his seat under Brian's hard stare. "I just don't want her to leave me."

"Dude that's pathetic."

"No it's realistic. My life is stable, exactly how I want it. I don't want another wife or mother for my kids."

Brian who had gone through a damned ugly divorce four years ago could understand the logic in that. "I feel you but—

"What up" Sean dropped into a seat across from his friends.

"Sean." Corey responded not like the" hey" that had rolled off Brian's tongue.

Sean was about to ask what they were talking about when a call came through on his phone. Looking down at the caller I. D. a huge smile spread across his face.

"Audrey, whats up baby" he answered. When she responded his answer was "for sure, okay, later" then he hung up.

"What's with all the heavy breathing?" Brian asked him.

"Man Sean closed his eyes. Audrey is... yeah she's tight." He opened his eyes and stared right into the calculating eyes of his best friend.

*******

Corey was almost certain and it was killing him. "hey Sean" he caught up with his friend after work. I need you to do this for me...

********

"God" I needed a shower. I opened my bedroom door to candles, music playing, my husband, and Sean.

"What the fuck is going on? Are you two--?"

"Nah" Corey said. "I brought him over for you."

"Excuse me?" My eyes didn't even feel the need to stray towards Sean.

With a shrug he said, "I won't feel were even until you do someone and I want it to be someone I can trust."

"And how does Sean feel about this?"

"He's here."

"Uhm no. I'm not interested" I said heading towards the shower.

"Do you want me to leave?" Sean asked Corey.

"No" Corey shook his head just follow me.

The two of them got into the shower with me just as I was about to get out, Corey in front of me and Sean behind, boxing me in.

"It doesn't work like that" Corey said. "You don't get to say no."

I'm sure my eyes were black with lust as two sets of hands began to touch me all over, Sean's as if he had never done it before. Sean's hands came up to cup my breasts while Corey's fingers explored my pussy, not greedily but with soft, gentle strokes. Sean's fingers began to pull at my nipples making them tingle and sending electric pulses straight to my pussy. I could not contain my moans.

"Who goes first?" Sean asked as he started to move his hands over my hips and ass, his voice sounding heavily strained. I could feel his dick pressing against my ass and I moved against back against it.

"You do" Corey said moving away.

Sean picked me up and carried me to the bedroom where he laid me on the bed. I couldn't believe how hard his body was trembling.

"So what do you want me to do?" he looked over at Sean who had followed us and now stood across the room watching.

"Fuck him" I laughed. "I'm the one that you need to make cum."

He got down between my legs. I suppressed a grin, he knew my body too well. He started out slow and softly then picked up speed as I began to climb the bed.

"Sean" I screamed out as I grabbed onto his ears, my lower body lifting off the bed. He kept his lips right on me sucking my clit and circling it with his tongue. Stars burst behind my closed eye lids. Breathing heavily as I came back down to earth my eyes found my husband. I could not read the expression in his eyes.

Corey cleared his throat, "I want to see more" he said.

"What do you want to see?" I asked him, my eyes narrowed now as I watched him.

"Everything." He folded his arms across his chest.

His answer pissed me off because I felt like we were talking on some deeper level now and it wasn't paranoia. I think he knew about Sean and me.

He wants a show I thought. Fuck it, I'll give him one.

I sat on the edge of the bed and called Sean over to me. Pulling his dick into my mouth I swallowed as much of that big thickness as I was able to.

"Fuck" his eyes rolled back into his head. He soon started that begging thing that I like. That shit was intoxicating as hell.

"Let me cum" he moaned.

"I can't hear you" I said my mouth still around his dick.

"Please let me cum." I laughed lightly. One of us had forgotten his best friend was in the room but it wasn't me.

I pulled back some to talk to Corey. "Where should he cum?" I asked him. My eyes stared daggers at him.

His eyes were asking me where does Sean usually cum? "Where do you like it?" came out of his mouth.

I didn't hesitate. "Down my throat" I said.

"uhm" Sean said as if he were just beginning to understand the conversation.

"Stay out of this" I told him.

"Down your throat then" Corey said. His eyes looked like pools of lava.

"I don't really—Sean shut his eyes and mouth as I sucked him back into me.

His hands forced my mouth to stay on him as he came while he stood on his tip toes cumming buckets down deep into me. When he finally pulled out I stretched out on the bed. Without saying another word he dove between my legs stopping to lick me some then sliding into me. My legs became glued to the sides of his hips.

The thing about Sean is he really knows how to make a girl feel good. He was fucking me like he had never had pussy before and it was driving me fucking wild. My pussy was like a waterslide.

After I had cum plenty of times I told him to fuck my ass. He looked over towards Sean. I pulled his face back towards me and said, "He wants you to make me cum, not watch him."

We both moaned loudly as he slid into my ass from the back. Picking me up from the bed he placed me against the wall.

"Fuck me" Sean. At this point my orgasm was none stop. "Don't stop, don't stop" I begged.

"Never" he growled as he came in me.

Corey slammed out of the room.

"SHIT" Sean said pulling out.

Before I could even process what happened Corey came back into the room. He picked me up from the back and impaled me on his dick and it was so hot because he was literally using one arm to move me up and down. He braced his other hand against the wall.

"Is that it?" Corey hissed into my ear. "He's better than me? Bigger?"

"Corey, it's not the size of the boat" I panted.

"Oh so it's just me that you're not into." He said this loud enough for Sean to hear while carrying me over to the bed and dropping me.

"Corey man-- ",this came from Sean. "Come on over here" Corey said to Sean cutting him off.

They took turns and fucked me together for hours.

Afterwards I was sore, spent, exhausted.

********

A couple of days later when I got home Sean had two women in our bed. The one on his dick was yelling like he was killing her. While he glared at me I walked right back out of the bedroom calling out to him to have fun and not wanting to give a shit. I barely knew what the fuck was going on any longer and I certainly didn't want to care. Caring costs too much.

Brian had been concerned about Corey for a while. They usually hung out together in their free time but lately Corey had been MIA. He finally saw him one afternoon during lunch sitting in their usual spot. Corey barely looked up when Brian sat down next to him. Sean came to sit down right after Brian took his seat.

"So how have you been?" Brian asked Corey.

"Everything is everything" Corey said in response.

"Sean you coming over this weekend?" Corey asked this like he'd just realized Sean was sitting with them.

"Nah, I'm going to hang with Audrey this weekend."

"Then bring her too."

"What?"

"Bring—her—too".

Sean sighed deeply. "I'm going to go he stood up.

You are tripping."

"No, I'm seeing shit all too clearly right now."

"Audrey wouldn't be interested."

"That's cool I'll just ask Brian then." When Sean froze Corey chuckled but not because he thought shit was funny.

"Ask Brian what?" Brian said looking back forth and forth between his two friends.

Sean stared at Corey coldly before walking off, "it's your life" he said leaving.

"What the hell was that?" Brian asked Corey.

"Nothing. What are you doing Saturday night?"

"Should I just expect this from now on? I asked my husband as once again I came into our bedroom and found him and one of his friends. Brian this time.

"And Brian I thought you were all happily

married."

Brian looked at Corey and said, "I should go."

"Don't" Corey smiled. It didn't reach his eyes. "She's just fucking with your head."

"That may be" I said my eyes still on Corey, "but I am not fucking your friends for free."

"I—should, Brian said again.

__"how much?" Corey cut him off.

I named a price.

"Really" he asked with eyes that scanned my body.

I could only guess that he was reassessing what he thought of his little wife.

It made me feel high as hell. "Yeah it is his first time and all and he is a dear friend of yours." Yeah I'd shocked the shit out of him though he hid it well.

Brian was big but I handled him with ease. His big body shook and trembled beneath me. It didn't take me long. "Tell me it's the best pussy you've ever had" I demanded looking down into his face. It was all scrunched up like he might have been having chest pains or something.

"His eyes went straight to Corey." I didn't think my ego could take much more pleasure.

"Tell me."

"It is" he said as I continued giving him what he wanted.

"Oh you like talking shit" he said getting a little rough with me. His hands came to rest on my ass and he bounced me up and down on his dick. He moved harder. I let him. He moved faster. I let him.

"Cum for me" I said to him. And he did. Not once, but twice. It is not the size of the boat I thought laughing. Not long after that he was lying underneath me spread out like I had just kicked his ass.

********

It had been almost three weeks since I'd come home and found Brian in my room. I got home from a shopping trip and Corey was getting out of the shower.

"You have company coming over later?" I asked him.

"No, should I have?"

I went into my walk in closet and grabbed my overnight bag from the top shelf.

"Where are you going?" Corey asked me.

"Corey" I sighed, "I do not ask you where you go when you leave."

"I tell you" he snapped.

"Yeah but I don't ask."

"Just tell me!" he roared at me.

"Sean's and no were not fucking."

"Yeah Right" he spit out.

"Seriously were not. It's my—safe time." I laughed at my little inside joke.

"Are you in love with him?"

"No more than you are with those blonds and redheads that you bring up in here." "Later" I stepped around him.

He grabbed my arm. "I need more than this. I don't want to be... like this."

"Do you want a divorce?" I asked him.

"I WANT MY WIFE BACK."

"Seeing you with that pretty blonde with the hazel eyes killed that part of me. I'm sorry but if it makes you feel better I was suffocating in that life anyway."

"Why the fuck did you marry me?" he asked me, his voice full of anger.

As I picked up my bag and left the room I thought now wasn't that the million dollar question.

lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers