Loving His Cock

Story Info
Woman enjoys her man while he sleeps.
1.7k words
4.03
32.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sash_UK
Sash_UK
33 Followers

Slipping the doorman of the Hotel where you are staying some money, I lie to him and say that you are my husband, and that I don't want to wake you. He gives me the key to your room, so I let myself into the room and see that you are fast asleep. Removing my clothes, just down to my panties, bra and stockings with suspenders. I climb in beside you in the bed, I lay looking at your face for a while in the moonlight that shines into the room. Your eyelids are flickering with the dreams running through your mind. My hand reaches over to feel the warmth of your skin, my fingers tips gently caress with a whispery touch over your waist, and they circle your chest, teasing at your nipples.

My other hand brushes your arms, taking in their strength and power. Soft gentle touches barely noticeable. I stop a moment as you stir in your sleep slightly. Continuing to watch you sleep, my hand moves lower, I pause at your stomach laying my palm flat against it, the warmth spreading through to my hand. I allow my fingers to tease and play with your pubic hair, curling it around my fingertips. Going lower still I come to your resting cock, as tired and as sleepy looking as you. Slipping back my half of the covers, I gaze at it lying there resting against your thigh, watching my fingers play against it. Starting at its base, I run my fingers along, finding it's main vein, tickling around it with soft touches. I watch as it begins to stir, blood pumping into it and making it firm, once again you stir in your sleep, so I stop and hold my breath. Making sure you still sleep I continue my game making your beautiful manhood hard and firm.

Bending forward, I begin a trail of soft warm kisses along its length, my tongue licking it ever so gently from root to tip. One hand takes it and pulls the foreskin back slowly, I look at the glorious head shiny and smooth in the moonlight, it dances slightly with the blood that gives it life and firmness. My heart beating fast, my eyes hungrily gazing at you, I move down the bed so my head lies close to you tummy but my mouth has full access to your cock. Keeping the foreskin pulled back, my tongue works it's way around the head, just under the rim, I come to the little piece of skin that connects the foreskin to it, delicately licking at this. My tongue runs over the smooth head, in stronger strokes, delving deep into the cheeky eye that winks in the moonlight at me. You stir strongly now, and your hands drift sleepily down to your crotch, you clumsily flick at it, and snuggle back down, you don't seem to notice me there.

Holding back a giggle of delight, your friend and I continue our game; you are so deep in your sleep that your dreams must be holding you there. Noticing that your breath has become regular again. I continue, wrapping my lips around, I start to suck at you, the warmth of my mouth wetting you and making you warmer still. I press you into the side of my cheek, and nibble at you almost like a corn on the cob, excited now at being un-noticed for so long I get a bit more daring, starting to suck at you and flick my tongue across your head. I feel your hips move up against my face now, seeming to find a rhythm of their own. Only noticeable because of where I am, I find this so exciting, I begin to get more demanding with my attacks at your innocent deep sleep.

All of a sudden I feel you jerk, you sit upright, your eyes wide, and you look down in shock to where I lay on my side, your cock wrenched from my mouth...I look up at you and just grin, as comprehension comes over you, you flip back the covers and show me your full body, a cheeky sleepy smile spreading across your face, I feel your eyes upon me, they run over my breasts like a soft kiss, they gaze at my legs and panties like a gentle caress. My legs tighten together as my pussy awakens and I get very aroused, no need to talk, you playfully pull at my hair, and lead me to sit astride you, my legs either side of your stomach. I look down at you from my perch, and you shake your head, you tap closer up your chest, till I move to just below your chin, still shaking your head, you pull one of my hips until I turn away from you, my panties resting on your chin now, slightly warm and moist from my excitement, I feel a hand either side of my hips pulling me back onto your mouth, your warm breath blows through the fabric onto my pussy, relaxing into your body, I start to pay attention to your wonderful friend again, so much harder now than before, I take it once again, pulling back the foreskin in one swift gentle movement, gripping it tight at the base and continue to suck and play, lifting my head up and lowering it down onto it. At the other end of me, I feel your teeth nibbling at my panties, your hands slipping onto my waist and up the bare flesh off my thighs, running over to my back, your deftly unloosen my bra so that my breasts fall free onto your tummy, I slide my body forward, pulling in my elbows so that my breasts grip at your cock, pulling it and stroking it between them, laying it tight in between them, their warmth stroking it and caressing it. Your tongue pushes my panties aside and starts to lick at me, one of your fingers comes up and enters me, and gently probing inside, and you take the finger and suck at it. Feeling a deeper urgency in your movements I go back to your cock with my mouth as your tongue darts in and out of my moistness. My hips start to push back at your mouth.

Deeply involved in my pleasures, I feel you slide out from beneath me, leaving me kneeling on the bed, my ass high in the air, you kneeling behind me. You slip your hands down and un-fasten my suspenders, caressing at my hips, I lay there waiting for you gasping at the roughness of your grabbing, you take my panties in your hands and rip them from me. Flipping me over onto my back, you pull my ankle towards you, running your hand up to my thigh you pull my stockings from me, taking them one by one, you tie my wrists to the end of the bed, your knees push my legs wide, I watch you with fascination and excitement, looking at the hungry lust in your eyes, you slip from the bed and rummage through my bag, finding my spare stockings you tie my ankles so that they are joined together but my knees slip open, stopping a moment you grin at me, you take my silk scarf from the floor and pull my head up slightly, blindfolding me in one swift movement.

I lie there unable to move except for my hips. You move noisily around the room, chuckling to your self, your bare feet padding on the floor, my ears listen as bottles clank and doors open and shut. Finally you come to rest again at the bed, I hear you chortle. Screaming with shock I feel the first ice cube trail over my stomach, your laughter rings throughout the room. You swine I think, but laugh with you, you trail the cube down to my pussy resting against the clit, with one push you insert it into my vagina, I groan with the mixture of coldness and pleasure, one by one you place three more cubes into me, I lie there wriggling and squirming at the coldness.

"Cold babe? Let me warm you up..." You take off my ankle ties and pull my legs up so that they lie against your chest. Cold water dribbling from my pussy, you tease at me with your cock, You place your hand on my head and remove the blind fold, I smile up at your handsome face, the moonlight causing your eyes to glisten mischievously. With one movement of your hips you thrust into me. I watch your eyes close as your hot throbbing cock reaches the coldness, you open them look down at me grinning and slowly withdraw again, one more, thrust...deep, I groan at the pleasure, you push into me nailing me tight against the bed, once more. I thrust back at you...hard and firm, my body pushing up into it. Lowering your self to a different angle you begin to pound into me, your cock-slapping deep inside of me, my body shaking with each hard thrust, my pussy tightening against you.

I scream at you "Baby fuck me please" " That's what I plan to do my darling'" You reply, the water of the melting eyes cubes runs from me faster as you pump into me, we lose ourselves in the heat, fucking each other, pushing and thrusting at each other, our bodies warm and damp from our efforts. My orgasm takes control of me, I lay there wriggling and shaking at the power, my hands still bound, you stop for a second and unloosen me, my arms automatically wrap around you as your ejaculation starts with power, your juices pumping into me, the pace of your thrusts slowing as your passion empties into me, and we both relax, panting and spent. We slip into a cuddle and kiss; my hands reach your face, and look into your eyes...with a wink I look at you

"Mmmmmmn…hurry up love I want to do that again..." A gentle slap on my behind as you pull me tighter to you and with smiles on our faces and the sun replacing the light in the room, we drift happily asleep.

Sash_UK
Sash_UK
33 Followers