Loving Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kgardner
kgardner
836 Followers

"Mr. Gardner," I said quietly, "I know the stress you're under. I know you have needs."

Mr. Gardner's eyes grew wide. I took his hands and gently placed them on my breasts.

"And I know you're not asking," I continued. Mr. Gardner was speechless. His mouth opened but no words came out. I stepped closer to him and looked up into his eyes.

I put my hand to his crotch and said, "Let me take your mind off...things."

"Karen," he started to say, "I don't..." His words trailed off. He pulled his hands off my chest. He was dumbfounded. I pressed forward. Before he knew what was happening I had his fly open and his cock and balls pulled out.

"Jesus," he said as I dropped to my knees in front of him. Without another word I stuffed his soft cock into my mouth as far as it would fit. "Oh God," he grunted, "you can't...we can't do this..."

I started sucking and flicking my tongue around his soft cock-head. Within moments it was inflating inside my mouth. I cupped his balls in one hand and wrapped my other hand around his growing shaft. Then I pulled his cock out and dragged it back and forth across my face over and over before shoving it back into my warm wet mouth. He was hard as a rock.

"Karen," he said, "please, we can't..."

I pulled my mouth off his cock and looked up at him. "Let me do this," I said to him. Mr. Gardner sighed. He looked very confused. "It's okay," I said softly, "just let this happen."

I slipped his cock back into my mouth and started giving him the best blowjob I had ever given a man.

Mr. Gardner was speechless. Only little gasps passed his lips as he watched me slide his wet knob in and out of my mouth. It wasn't long before I started to taste his pre-come.

"Karen," he said finally in an exasperated tone, "I'm...you're going to make me come..."

"Mmm-hmm," I hummed without breaking my rhythm. I sucked hard and gently squeezed his balls.

"Karen I mean it," he said breathlessly, his body shaking, "I'm going to come in your mouth..."

"Mmm-hmm," I hummed back still sucking and bobbing.

"Oh God..." he muttered. A moment later my mouth was filled with jets of warm bitter come and I swallowed it all -- every drop.

"Karen," he whispered as his body relaxed, "I don't know what to say."

I stood up and slipped his cock and balls back inside his pants. "Don't say anything," I told him.

In the days that followed I would find a time to suck Mr. Gardner's cock almost every day.

"Karen," Mr. Gardner called shattering my daydream, "Oh sorry. I didn't mean to startle you."

"It's ok," I said turning around. I continued to wash the come off my bare chest with the wet paper towel.

"I'm off to work for a few hours and I'll be back at 3pm," he said.

"I'll call you if I need anything," I told him. This was only partly true. What I really needed was to feel Mr. Gardner's big balls slapping against my ass while he pounded my pussy.

As Mr. Gardner turned to leave he had a smirk on his face. I figured it was just silliness from having his cock milked a few minutes ago and I dismissed it. It wasn't until I returned to the living room to fetch my shirt and bra did I realize why he was so pleased with himself.

"You dirty rat!" I said aloud. In the spot on the couch where my shirt and bra had been was a note. I picked it up and read it.

Dear Karen I think you look better with your shirt off. See you at three! Love, Richard

"That dirty rat!" I said again aloud. I read the note again. Truthfully I could have gone into Mr. Gardner's closet and pulled on one of his shirts. I probably could have even found where he had hidden my shirt and bra if I put some thought into it. But I think secretly liked the idea of being forced to work topless.

I spend the morning cleaning every room paying particular attention to the bathrooms. I glanced at myself in the bathroom mirror. I smiled as I watched my big tits wobble uncovered as I mopped the floor. I considered taking a masturbation break but decided I couldn't afford the time. It wasn't uncommon for me to roll down my pants after everyone left for the day and take a few minutes to rub myself into a hard orgasm. Especially if I still had the taste of Mr. Gardner's big yummy dick in my mouth. Mmm!

Shortly after twelve I started preparing for the dinner party. I started washing and chopping vegetables and cooking the rice. I quietly cursed under my breath having to prepare a separate meal for Mr. Gardner's vegetarian guests.

About twelve o'clock I went to the refrigerator to count the steaks. To my horror there was no meat to be found. Mr. Gardner had forgotten to take the meat from the freezer as I had asked.

"Damn it!" I said shutting the door.

Quickly I dashed to the basement -- my big tits bouncing every which way as I ran down the stairs. I threw open the freezer door. There I found a dozen frozen steaks. I quickly looked around for a box or a bag to put them in. None could be found.

"Shit," I muttered.

Carefully I filled my arms with as many steaks as I could carry. I shrieked as the first frozen steak touched my bare nipple. Quickly I carried the load upstairs and dumped them on the kitchen counter. I turned and went back downstairs for a second load.

I closed the freezer door and carried the last of the frozen meat upstairs. As I climbed the stairs I thought about how these steaks would look on a restaurant menu.

"Well marbled, AAA grade beef. Aged 28 days, seasoned perfectly and finally pressed against a young woman's bare tits for 2 minutes."

I laughed at my own joke.

When I dropped the last of the frozen steaks on the counter I looked down at my chest. My skin was cold, pink and wet. My big nipples were like rose-coloured icicles jutting out from my tits. I decided the meat could wait -- I had to come.

I slipped down to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I peeled my black stretchy pants down to my ankles. I wasn't wearing any panties today. Beside me was a small round decorative mirror about 6 inches in diameter. I pulled it off the wall and placed it on the floor by my feet. I knelt down and squatted over it as I had many times before. From this angle I could see my soft, hairless pussy perfectly. I could see that already my lips were beginning to engorge exposing my thin wet inner lips.

Leaning forward I slipped my right hand between my legs. Using my first and second finger I started to rub my clit in small circles. My clit became stiff in no time.

"Mmm..." I moaned softly. I brought my fingers to my nose and inhaled. The sweet aroma of my own wet pussy sent a shock of pleasure through my body. I slid my hand back between my legs and continued to masturbate. I watched my hand in the mirror as I rubbed myself faster.

"Fuck, yeah..." I whispered to myself.

A few minutes passed. I could feel the orgasm was fast approaching. I sat up. Quickly with my free hand I pushed my middle finger into my mouth. I pulled it out wet and slick with spit. I reached around behind me and slipping my hand between my little round ass cheeks I carefully pushed my middle finger into my tight little asshole as far as it would go.

"Oh God..." I moaned. My eyes were shut and I pretended that Mr. Gardner himself was behind me sliding his big cock into my impossibly tight asshole.

"Yes...yes," I hissed quietly, "Fuck my little asshole, Mr. Gardner... Push that big hard cock inside me... Is my asshole tight enough for you? Is my little brown asshole tight enough for you, Mr. Gardner?"

I was tingling all over. I hadn't realized that walking around Mr. Gardner's home with my big soft tits hanging out would turn me on so much!

Almost too soon the orgasm came. I thrust my middle finger in and out of my little asshole over and over. The fingers on my right hand were a blur as they flew back and forth over my stiff little clit. My back arched and my muscles tensed as I came. Once, twice...three times. I let out a long breath and a low moan. Finally my euphoria faded and my body drifted back to earth. I stood up and washed my hands. I pulled my pants up and instinctively looked around for my bra.

"Oh ya," I said to myself.

I set the mirror back on the wall but not before I wiped away little drops of my own selfish pleasure from the surface.

I looked at the time. Half an hour had passed. Really? I could hardly believe it. I set about my chores with a renewed effort.

When three o'clock came I was lost in my work. Mr. Gardner arrived home and came in through the garage door. He had a single white shopping bag in his hand. No doubt some last minute items for the party.

"Wow," he said with a shocked look on his face. "You've been busy!"

"You have no idea," I told him.

"By the way are we having something with pink icing?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied, "How did you know?"

Mr. Gardner walked up to me and with a swipe of his finger pulled a smudge of pink icing off my breast.

I looked down at my chest. "Oh my God," I exclaimed. I grabbed my big tits and lifted them up to look at them. I was covered in icing sugar.

"You may want to wash that off before the guests arrive," Mr. Gardner quipped.

"Very funny! Oh by the way, my bra is missing. Have you seen it?" I asked.

"Can't say I have," Mr. Gardner said. He looked very pleased with himself as he walked away.

I went back to work. I noticed that my heart was beating a little faster and I felt a little light headed. It dawned on me that I was really quite happy to have Mr. Gardner home -- more than usual. Was it because I wanted him to see I was still topless? Maybe. I started to think maybe I was falling in love with him.

"I'm going to take a shower," Mr. Gardner called from down the hall. "Let me know how I can help with dinner."

I rolled my eyes. "Big help from the bathroom," I muttered. I looked around the kitchen. Everything was on schedule. The dessert would go in the oven closer to seven o'clock. I looked at the clock. His kids would be home in about forty minutes. I looked down at my tits again. They were a little messy to be sure.

I decided it was time to assemble the fruit tray. I took out a long knife and cutting board and assembled the fruit I had bought the day before. I washed and cut up a few of the strawberries, melons and pineapples. I got out a fancy serving tray and placed the fruit in a circle, leaving room in the middle for a bowl of dip.

I looked at one of the whole melons sitting beside me and smiled. Just for fun, I grabbed it and held it to my chest between my breasts.

"Hello, I'm Mrs. Three-Boobs!" I chuckled to myself. I put the melon back down beside the bowl of icing. I felt very happy. Working topless had given me a sense of freedom I hadn't ever considered.

Suddenly I had an idea. I looked over my shoulder to make sure Mr. Gardner wasn't watching, and then I reached into the mixing bowl in the sink and scooped up some of the icing with my fingers. I could hardly believe what I was about to do. Carefully I applied a small coat of pink icing over both my nipples.

I stepped over to the refrigerator to see if I could see my reflection. The surface of the fridge was shiny and black. It was a poor mirror but I could make out the bright sweet pasties and my own goofy grin.

I decided I had to show Mr. Gardner so I left the kitchen and walked down the hall to the bathroom. I stopped at the door and listened. I could hear the shower running. I put my hand on the knob and paused. Was this why I came down here? Did I want to play a joke on Mr. Gardner, or was I really trying to set myself up to get my nipples licked?

I thought for a moment, sighed, then turned and walked back down the hall to the kitchen.

Ten minutes later, Mr. Gardner walked into the kitchen. I was putting the finishing touches on the hors d'oeuvre trays and had my back to him.

"I'm just going to get dressed, Karen. I'll fire up the barbeque shortly," he said.

"Where are the steaks you took out of the freezer yesterday?" I asked over my shoulder. I smiled broadly. There was a long pause.

"Uh oh," a sheepish Mr. Gardner replied.

I sighed heavily. "Don't worry," I said in my most sarcastic voice, "The steaks found their way out of the freezer and they're in the refrigerator!"

"Karen you're the best!" he said. He walked past me to the refrigerator and opened it. From the corner of my eye I saw he was wearing his bathrobe again. "That's perfect. I'll start the barbecue about six o'clock" he said.

"Remember you have to take the kids to your mother's house at five," I reminded him, turning around. "Right, well I was..." Mr. Gardner's words caught in his throat. He had turned to look at me and his jaw dropped. I stood at the counter facing him, still bare-chested with big pink circles on my breasts and an even bigger smile on my face.

I couldn't contain myself any longer. I burst out laughing. Mr. Gardner laughed too. We both busted a gut.

"That's nice," he said, wiping a tear from his eye and still giggling, "But you're going to need a lot more icing if you're going to cover those things."

Closing the refrigerator door he walked up to me and looked at my chest. His hands were shoved deep into the pockets of his white bathrobe.

The butterflies in my stomach returned. I leaned against the counter and swept up my jugs into my hands. Pointing my nipples up I looked at the icing then looked back at Mr. Gardner. "Messy," I said in a quiet voice.

Mr. Gardner said nothing. The smile faded from his face and he studied my tits.

I don't know what came over me next. I just lifted my tit to my mouth, slipped my lips over my nipple and started to suck.

"Oh God, Karen," Mr. Gardner moaned quietly.

A tingling sensation shot through my body as I felt my tongue swirl around over and over my right nipple. Finally when all the icing was gone I pulled my tit from my mouth and looked at him. Mr. Gardner was breathing heavily. He had taken his hands from his pockets but they remained at his side. I noticed Mr. Gardner's cock had slipped out between the folds of his robe and was growing.

I looked at Mr. Gardner's face. There was a brief silence. I looked over at the clock and so did Mr. Gardner. Another moment passed and then I spoke.

"Jerk off for me," I said softly.

Mr. Gardner looked surprised and a little embarrassed. I took his hand and placed it on his now fully inflated member.

"I want to watch you do it," I said.

Again Mr. Gardner said nothing. He just slowly began to run his hand around on his cock. He glanced again at the clock on the wall and then back at me.

"Hurry," I said.

I lowered myself to my knees in front of him and using both hands I pushed my left tit up for him. My tit was a target for his come.

Mr. Gardner unfastened his robe and pulled it open. I looked over his naked body and then returned my gaze to his long, fat cock. He took a deep breath and then wrapped his hand around his shaft and began to slowly masturbate.

"Mmm..." I moaned softly, "That's what I like to see."

Mr. Gardner continued to stroke himself picking up a little speed as his confidence grew.

"Cup your balls," I told him and he did.

Mr. Gardner's breathing got faster. I watched intently as he stood there in front of me, his fist quickly jerking up and down on his cock. My eyes darted up to the clock again and then back.

"Come on my tit, Mr. Gardner," I said softly, "Make a mess on me."

Mr. Gardner grunted. He was jerking off at full speed now. I watched his hand massage his balls. The end of his cock was only an inch or two from the circle of pink icing that adorned my left tit.

"If you come on my tit, I'll eat it," I whispered.

"F-fuck..." grunted Mr. Gardner. His body shook and he grabbed the counter behind me for support.

Suddenly a stream of white come shot from the end of Mr. Gardner's cock and splashed across my icing-covered nipple. Mr. Gardner let out a gasp.

"God that is so sexy," I whispered as two more strands of warm come streamed out of his cock landing on my nipple.

Finally Mr. Gardner let out a long breath. His stroking slowed. Finally he tugged out one last drop of white come which he flicked on my nipple. He straightened himself up and tucked his cock back into his robe.

I stood up, still clutching my left tit. Warm come trickled off the pink icing.

"Are you ready to watch me eat it?" I asked him sweetly.

"God, Karen, you are something else," Mr. Gardner said shaking his head in disbelief.

I swept my loose blonde hair back over my ears and then lowered my head pushing my nipple, the icing and the thick globs of warm come into my mouth. I sucked it all down. The smell and taste of the semen mixture made my pussy wet.

I stood there sucking on my nipple until I was clean.

"Well, what do you..." I began to say when suddenly we heard the sound of a diesel engine roar outside.

Our heads both snapped around and through the living room window we saw a yellow school bus pull up in front of the house.

"Shit!" we said together. Mr. Gardner dashed down the hall to his room. I slapped my hands over my big jugs and ran after him. Mr. Gardner grabbed the white shopping bag he had dropped outside his room and tossed it to me before darting through the door and closing it behind him. I caught the bag and bra and ducked into the bathroom and shut the door.

"Whew!" I said as I caught my breath. I stood there for a few moments. My heart was racing. My head was still swimming from watching Mr. Garner jerk off on me. I was still so turned on! I had an almost irresistible urge to squat down and masturbate again on the bathroom floor. I wanted to replay in my mind the image of Mr. Gardner stroking his big gorgeous cock just inches from my face. I wanted to close my eyes and think about the taste of his come mixed with sweet icing. I touched my crotch. My thin black pants were soaked.

"Come on, Karen," I said to myself, "Get it together. Get dressed."

I reached into the white shopping bag and pulled out my shirt and bra, but there was something else in there. I looked inside and pulled out a new blouse, tags still attached. It was a black sheer top covered in little black flowers. My eyes grew large. "Holy shit," I said quietly. The garment itself was gorgeous. It was very good quality and was probably quite expensive. But most remarkable about it was as I held it I could see my hand through it.

Through the door I could hear voices. I had no time to think. Quickly I shoved the top back into the bag and hid it in the shower. I put my bra and shirt back on, adjusted myself, fixed my hair and left the bathroom.

"Exactly what did Mr. Gardner have planned for tonight?" I wondered.

End of Part 1.

kgardner
kgardner
836 Followers
12