Loving Mature Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmm, breasts and legs"

"You like watching woman's breasts?"

"Yes. It really makes me arouse"

"Have you touched any woman's breast?"

"No aunt, you know it"

"Oh!!! bechara

With a smile on her face she said OK, I'll teach you more but remember nobody should come to know what I'm teaching you. I felt as God has granted my wishes. Aunty aap to jante ho, aapne itna kuchh bataya I have never told anyone about it. And let me again promise you that I won't speak to anybody about it. I'd feel honored if you teach me more about it.

What I'm going to teach you is not expected from an aunt, but I still want you to learn something practically, just to keep you away from bad company, otherwise your curiosity might lead you to bad society which can create problems for you, and I don't want any problems for you as you are my responsibility here."

For a moment there was a pause and it appeared, as she was confused about what to say next. After a while she asked," Tell me, do you know how to kiss a lady?"

"Yes, aunty I think I know as you have kissed me quite a few times."

That's another type of kiss. You can say it was motherly kiss. When you are with a girl you have to kiss in another way. I guess you really don't know anything about sexuality. It looks like I'll have to guide you from first lesson of sexual encounter that's kissing, it's called as oral sex." she said with a wicked look in her eye.

With that comment she put her hands on my neck looking me in the eyes she smiled at me and planted a kiss on my cheek, which was a bit motherly kiss. She again smiled and grabbed my head in both of her hands and started to kiss on my lips softly, slowly slipping her tongue into my mouth. I responded by slowly massing her tongue with mine. It was a brief session but I felt my dick was responding well in my shorts. That was the most memorable kiss of my life to this day.

"Aunty, it felt so nice." saying this I planted series of kisses on her cheeks, eyes, and neck. I buried my face on her cleavage. Mmmmmmm... She moaned in a pleasant way and responded by pulling me closer to her and started to rub the back of my neck with one hand. I was there in same position for a while then raising my head I looked in her eyes, I could see her smile.... and also excitement in her eyes. I smiled and again planted number of kisses along her neck and cleavage. She continued to moan under my unyielding kiss and I could feel her concede as her body relaxed. Her breathing began to take on a gasping rhythm as she started to respond to my kiss.

"Uhhmmmm!" she moaned in reaction to my kisses and continued to caress my head and back. After a small session of kissing we regained our senses and she said " Vibhu, you are a good learner, see how well you are responding to my kisses, I think you will be an expert kisser in due course."

In response to her comments I smiled with a blush and said " Meri teacher hai hi itni nice ki main ek hi baar mein seekh jata hun".

"No more flattering Vibhu tell me what else you want to learn, do you want to touch my breasts, the part which you like most in woman's body?" She didn't wait for my answer and took my right hand and kept on one of her breast.

"Wow, aunty... You have big breasts, bigger than the women in the magazines"

"You like big breast, hai na

"Yes." I have 38dd size vibhu."OK, let me show you real breasts generally which are termed as boobs."

I was constantly staring at her boobs and won't even care to look at her. She unbuttoned her blouse for her cute little nephew. She was wearing a white bra, which cupped her huge tities. The cups could only cover half of each boob. She unhooked the bra too.

"You can touch it, you can feel it, and a woman likes it very much if a guy plays with it, and sucks the nipples."

I looked at those boobs I had been lusting for and it took my breath away! Her tits were shaped like large papayas, with a bit of sag, topped by large areola's that covered half the area and punctuated by two large nipples! I placed one of my hands on her breasts and was stunned. I pressed it slightly. She took my other hand and placed it on other. Now both of my hands rested on her breasts. My tender hands touched the exposed part of her boobs. My erection was to 100%. She gave me some time to fondle. Finally she laid in front of me on the sofa with her bare chest with the huge set of knockers. I was thrilled. I again placed both my hands on her breasts and slowly started squeezing it. I rubbed and moved my palms all over her breasts.

"Kaisa lag raha hai? She asked.

'Ummm... Wonderful. I don't have any words to describe"

"You can kiss if you want."

She smiled and placed her hands on back of my head. She slowly pulled towards her and placed my face on her left boob. I kissed it all over including the nipple.

"Nipples are meant to bite Vibhu. Bite my nipple but zyada zor se nahi....

I was biting passionately and she was moaning in ecstasy. After a while she said.

"What about my other boob, don't you want it?"

I then moved on her other breast and started licking it. I bit the Nipple. I was completely aroused. I need to get satisfied completely of my desires but I thought she wanted to give me more time. So she asked me to rest my head on her lap. I laid on her lap, and like a baby started fondling with both of her tities. I almost played for 10 minutes without saying a word. I knew that my aunt is now mine so I was not in hurry and enjoying every moment with silence. After a long pause she broke the silence, you are done with this. Now tell me - is it enough for today or you want anything else to know or experience?"

I was a bit confused now as there was no any indication on my aunt's face or eyes that can be termed as inviting gesture. She was acting like a professional teacher who just taught me something and is about to leave the classroom. Though I desperately wanted to see a real pussy of my life but I was unable to spell that out to my aunt. I chose a little moderate path and asked.

"Aunty, can I kiss your thighs too?"

She asked me to sit down on the floor. I sat in between her legs. She placed her legs little wide on either side of me and raised her saree and said,

"Here you have all my legs for you. Enjoy it."

She had marvelous legs with some signs of stretch marks, but for the most part they were long and slender and gracefully tapered to her feet. I rubbed my hands all over her thighs and kissed and licked everywhere with extreme eager. I wanted to go up and reach to her pussy but was unable to do so as she was sitting still sitting on sofa. I raised her sari little more and reached to her panty, which was almost wet. I was gathering courage to ask my aunt to undone her panty.

Suddenly she said, I think its proper time to teach you how a woman gets excited and what happens when she is excited. Let us be very frank and practical. I know for this purpose we have to cross some limits but being a teacher I know that partial knowledge is dangerous thing. If I have to teach you thoroughly I would not mind to cross those limits and I hope you too would not mind. I know you have never seen any real vagina. Now let me show a real pussy and its effects on you?"

I just couldn't believe on my ears.

"What"

"I mean do you want to see woman's vagina?"

"Yes aunty," That's all I could say.

She removed her panty and opened her legs wide. With fingers, she parted her pussy lips and asked me to see. It was maiden sight for me. She had great pair of pink lips like lotus petals. I guess my aunt had shaved her pussy only a day before or so. I asked to myself. Was she preparing herself for this? I was breathing heavily and wanted to burry my face in it but being a descent boy I asked for her permission.

"Aunty, it's a fantastic sight. Can I touch it"?

She smiles and said. "If you touch there, I shall scream to death and that's what a woman likes to do. Please do it"

I rubbed her pussy gently. She screamed a little and closed her eyes.

"Go ahead, do that"

I inserted my index finger gently and started moving deeper.

"Wow aunt, I can feel the walls of your pussy. It's fleshy and trying to grab my finger tighter".

I started to move my finger in and out. She started moaning and screaming loud.

"Aunty, I want to kiss your pussy" I said.

"Go ahead, you can kiss it, you can lick it, you can taste it, do it yourself and I'm sure very soon you will learn how to use your tongue on pussy".

It was clear indication for me. I lapped her pussy, and like a dog, went on licking her pussy lips. I pushed my tongue in and tasted her pussy juices, which was almost tasteless, or very slightly acidic, but I didn't mind. I continued licking her entire pussy, which was so lovely, pink and clean-shaved. I moved my tongue upwards till it encountered her clit and started sucking on it. I alternated between sucking her clit and pussy lips. She started humping upwards and her hands were pressing my head to her pussy. I was getting suffocated, but I went on increasing my suction pressure on her pussy. She started a rhythmic movement of her pelvis, wiggling sideways and then jerking upwards. I lifted my face for a while and she repositioned herself on the sofa giving me easy access for eating her while resting her back against the headrest. I went on sucking her with all my passion, love, and eagerness like a starving man jumping on delicious food. She was moaning in ecstasy.

"Yes... that is it... keep doing it.... suck me... suck my clit. .....yes, that is right.... suck my clit..... Yes... harder ... harder.... That is ...it... yes... yes... yes... harder.... ".

She went ballistic. She was throwing her arms and tossing her head. Her juice was flowing from her hot snatch and wetting the sofa seat.

"I am cumming Vibhu, Yes I am cumming push your tongue further harder yes, yes."

Her breathing was now deep and relaxed. Her face was glowing and there were beads of sweat twinkling like small pearls on her forehead. It was great, Vibhu, I felt my orgasm. It's what a woman wants from her man. Today you are my man for time being. With these comments she lowered her face and gave me a very long wet kiss. Our lips got locked and both of us were in the garden of pleasures. nty, I want to feel, what it's like inside the Pussy, can I insert my fingers"

You have done your job in a majestic way, now it's my turn to do my job and teach you how a boy feels when he is excited and how he can subside his excitement. For this purpose we have to go on bed."

We both went in her bedroom and removed our clothes completely. Now we both were in our birthday suits. I was laying on bed whereas she was bent on me. Looking at my throbbing dick she said." You have well grown and nice shaped penis, let me teach you how to use this."

She grasped my cock in her hand and rubbed it back and forth across her pussy. She was extremely wet from her orgasm. She paused after three strokes, I moaned and became irresistible and took my dick towards her burning pussy. She smiled and placed the head inside her vagina and slid the rest of my cock deep in her womb in a smooth stroke. My goodness, what a feeling was that. I was about to get free from virginity and that too with my own aunt, my sex teacher. She paused there and asked, "How does that feel?"

"Wonderful!" was my only response. It was so hot and wet that I knew I would not last long. She had me trapped inside her hot pussy. The feeling was wonderful and getting better. She started to rock and grind her pussy against me. "You are so HOT I know you will not last long to avoid it let us take a small pause for 2-3 minutes."

She pulled out herself from my dick. We both interchanged our position. Now she was lying on bed and suggested me to ride her from top. After a minute she again guided my dick to her pussy and I buried my whole dick in one thrust and started a slow up and down movement in a rhythm.

"OH, GOD!" she gurgled, wrapping her legs around my hips and pushing her hips up against me. "OOOHH she cried as her body started to spasm and writhe.

"OH, GOD!! OH, GOD!!!!" I heard my aunt grunt every time I slammed my hard cock into her. I increased my pace, with every up down, our hips slammed together loudly. I was able to hear the loud slurping of her pussy as it sucked on my dick. At last, after less than a minute of fierce, I could feel my scrotum begin to tighten. I could feel myself nearing the point of eruption as my aunt writhed and groveled below me.

I feel it, I am Cumming..." she finally screamed as her body tensed and her muscles became hard.

I felt her pussy lock down around my cock; squeezing it so hard I couldn't stop it from exploding! As I felt like the head of my dick had been blown off inside my aunt! I couldn't stop Cumming inside her. Over and over again, my cocks gathered it and spurt out a thick, hot load into her clinging cunt.

"How was it?"

I didn't answer.

Answer me, was it good for you?" she asked again.

There was a long silence as if I was holding on to the answer, afraid to let it out.

"It was wonderful, aunty" that's all I could say.

We remained motionless for few minutes then she said.

In any civilized society, no one would approve it what we just did. I don't know, how it all happened, why I could not restrained myself from this. It is sin Vibhu, it is termed as incest, and incest is sin in any society".

With these words she came quiet; I thought she was repenting on her acts. First time I realized that I was not that little rather a grownup man. I took charge of consoling her.

"Aunty, take it in this way. In college I have to do lots of experiments pertaining to Physics and Chemistry, which I perform in supervision of my instructor. Especially during Chemistry practical, I commit lots of mistakes but under able guidance of my teachers I could do better. Today what we just did is not sin, rather a school experiment being guided by my cute teacher. It's not our fault if my teacher is my aunt. Above all she is teacher and she was teaching something practically. I'm really grateful too you for such a precious piece of experiment, and remember it, you will have to guide me whenever I have any problems with such experiments."

I could see her contended face with a pleasant smile on it.

"O.K. now promise me, you will never take me as granted, you will never disclose it to any one in any circumstances and you will never ask for it again till I don't say for it."

I shook my head in affirmation. It was the greatest experience of my life. From that day, we had sex almost once in a month, but I never initiated it. It was she who used to ask "Vibhu, kya hua aaj-kal tumhare practical nahi chal rahe hain." that too when my uncle was not in city and her kids were out for tuition or to friends home. I was there in city for five years (three years B.Sc course and two years M.Sc. course). Though we used to have sex in regular interval but I never treated my aunt as bitch or whore, I always had great respect for her. No one (including uncle and my cousins) had ever doubted over our relationship. During these five years she made me perfect in this field, but we never tried anal as we both considered it as un-natural.

12