Loving Men To Make Ends Meet Ch. 14

Story Info
Loving wife succumbs to prostitution.
1.6k words
4.15
94.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 07/31/2012
Created 02/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if you worked for me?"

"Work for you?" June looked at him. "I don't know how to do anything, Malcolm. I haven't had a job in an office in—"

"No," he said with a big laugh, "not that kind of work."

"You mean, hooking for you with you as my pimp?"

"Well, I wouldn't phrase it like that, but yeah, I guess. Only, I'd call it more of an escort service." He smiled. "I have some friends who come in to town from time to time and who would love to have the company of someone like you and who would not only treat you well but also pay you well."

"How much do you consider well paid?"

"Oh, I figure you are definitely worth much more than Larry is paying you. I'd pay you $500 an hour."

June reveled in receiving that kind of money for giving someone sex. Suddenly, she imagined having the house painted, the roof fixed, and buying a car.

"I don't understand."

"What don't you understand?"

"If you have a successful automotive accessories business, then why do you need money from a hooker on the side?"

"Money? Oh, you misunderstand. I don't want any of your money. I can assure you," he said with his big laugh, "I don't need your money or anymore money. I have more money than I know that to do with. I'm a millionaire a few times over. I give much of my money away to friends and family, even to deserving strangers, if I know it will give them a foot up in helping them to take care of themselves." He touched her hair allowing his fingers to brush her cheek. "Whatever you earn, you keep. That's your business and that's your money. What I guarantee you is your safety. No one will dare hurt or abuse you while you are in my care."

"Okay, now, I'm really confused." She looked at him again. "Then, what do you get out of it?"

"Well, I pick who you will be with when. Part of our private agreement is that you can't be with any one else other than those who I choose. Then, once you have relaxed and refreshed yourself from your sexual adventure, we will meet and you will tell me everything that happened.

"Okay," she said, "I'm starting to understand your motive.

"For me, it is more exciting that I personally know the men you are with while listening to you talk about what you did with them. That would be much more erotically arousing than watching any porn movie."

"More exciting than experiencing it yourself? Why don't you just videotape the room?"

"I told you, I'm faithful to Lucille. Also, I told you that talking about it is what turns me on. I prefer creating my own images than watching them on television."

"Okay, I get it. I can do that, have sex with your friends and tell you everything that happened. So, what's the catch?"

"Catch? Well, for starters, all my friends are black men. But, like me, they are all successful, educated black men who will treat you with respect, especially if I introduce you as my special friend. And you must never tell them that you are reporting everything they did with you to me. I prefer them thinking that I am the man, if you know what I mean."

"Yes, I understand what you mean. You are the man," said June with a chuckle and giving his package a gentle squeeze. Only, you are the first black man that I have ever been with and even now, with you refusing to have sex with me, I still haven't experienced what it is like to be with a black man," she said with a laugh. "If your friends are much like you, considerate and kind, then I don't see a problem."

There was an uncomfortable pause where they looked at one another. Knowing that he would never make the first move, based on his convoluted logic in being faithful to his wife, Lucille, June leaned over and kissed him on the lips. When he didn't pull away or push her away, she parted his lips with her tongue. She reached down and felt his growing erection while French kissing him.

"No, June, please, stop. Damn, you are a hot woman."

"Malcolm, please. I wish you would let me do something for you."

"I can't. I'm sorry."

"Well, I have needs, too, Malcolm and I'm pretty friggin' horny right now with all of this sex talk. I'm human, too, you know."

She reached her hand over and felt his big bulge through his pants. He looked down watching her feel his cock through his pants.

"Do you like it when I feel your cock through your pants?"

He didn't answer her. He just looked up from what she was doing, looked at her, and then quickly looked back down.

"How does it feel when I touch you like this?"

Again, he didn't answer her. He just stared down watching the motion of her hands and her fingers feeling his cock like a Tarantula would suck the life juices from its victim.

She leaned to him and kissed him again. When she did, she placed his big hand on her tit and when he left his hand there feeling her tit through her blouse and her bra, she knew she had him. She felt his cock grow with the feel of her tit.

She reached her hand over and slowly unzipped his pants while French kissing him. He didn't resist her touch. She reached her hand inside his pants and felt his big, black prick through his underwear. His cock was comparable in proportion to his height. It felt as big as he looked. Finally, his passion for her made him return her kiss and his fingers felt her nipple through her clothes.

June reached inside his boxers and pulled out his cock. It was enormous. Without doubt, even though her sexual experience was limited to her husband, John, and her pimp, Larry, Malcolm's cock was the biggest cock and had ever held in her hand and the biggest cock she had ever seen.

"I'll agree to work for you only under only one condition," she said removing her stare from his magnificent prick while stroking him to look up at him. He stared down at her little hand around his cock.

"What's that?" Malcolm looked up from her stroking his cock to look at her.

"You give me what I need sexually and I'll give you whatever you want cerebrally." With that, she slowly slid her body down and stared at his cock while stroking it before taking him in her mouth.

She never had a black man's cock in her mouth before. She never had a cock this big in her mouth before. The girth of his cock stretched her lips. She felt like a snake swallowing a much larger animal. When she rapped her hand around his cock, she could barely touch her fingers. She pulled him from her mouth to look at it. He must have been 10 inches long.

June continued blowing him. She could feel his excitement pulsate. She took pleasure in controlling his excitement by wrapping her hand around his cock and gently stroking him as she sucked him while licking the tip of his big dick with her tongue. He was so big.

She felt Malcolm's big fingers unbutton her blouse and his hand reach inside her bra. She could feel his breathing change and she knew that she was getting to him with her mouth, lips, and tongue.

His hand was too big to fit between her bra and her tit. She reached inside and pulled up her bra freeing her tits for the delight of his nimble fingers. He cupped, caressed, and felt her big tits while fingering her nipples. She pulled his hand down and put it up her short skirt.

His big index finger pushed her panty aside and felt her wetness.

"Malcolm, your cock is so big. I love sucking it."

As soon as she said that, she could feel him become more excited.

"I love blowing you. I love feeling your cock in my mouth," she said removing his cock from her mouth and reinserting it over and again. "I love sucking you off."

"Oh, baby, this is so wrong."

"I can't wait to feel you explode in my mouth," she said sensing his sudden resistance that disappeared with her every sexual word. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want you to shoot your hot load down my throat. I want to swallow all of your cum. I want you to fuck my mouth as I suck you. Go ahead and stick your big finger up my wet pussy." And he did.

The more she talked the more excited he became until he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head forward while humping up his hips, fucking her face, and shooting a canon of cum in her mouth.

"Oh, Malcolm," said June as she accept his warm slimy goop in her mouth. "Oh, Malcolm," she cooed as she swallowed all of him.

"Oh, my God, June, what have you done? This is so wrong. I can't believe you blew me. I can't believe you sucked me off. I can't believe you swallowed every drop of my cum. I've never cheated on my Lucille before."

"Don't worry, Malcolm. What happened here is our secret." She took his big face between her hands and kissed him. "Okay? It's our secret." She laughed, "And the next time we are together, I want you to fuck me with that big tool. I want to experience that big, black cock deep in my pussy. Only," she said with a laugh, "I'll be on top."

To be continued...