Loving Mimi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lowered her face back down to my cock and engulfed a little more than half while holding one hand on the base of it. I was hitting the back of her throat and she didn't seem like she minded trying to deep throat me.

There wasn't much time for her to get it down anyway as I began squirting my seed in her mouth. I don't have a big load and she was determined to not let any leak away. She pulled back and opened up to show me a nice mouthful of sperm. Then gulped and swallowed it down.

"You taste really good."

"And, you really did that well. Thank you!"

"Just know I'm not a slut. I did have an affair once, but my husband never knew about it."

"I guess he'll know about this."

"He wanted me to let some guy fondle me on a dance floor. He'll shit when her hears about this. He is going to know who makes the rules. My name is Janet, by the way."

I lied to her and told her my name was Tim. Janet stood up and unfastened her dress and let it fall to the floor at her feet. She took off an industrial strength looking bra that was hiding a sexy set of what looked like C-Cup tits. They looked good on her compared to Mimi's overflowing D-Cups.

Then the full size panties came off. She must have tried to please her husband with a patch of muff above and otherwise shaved pussy. Her husband was making a mistake not letting her cover up her sexy body. If guys knew how good she looked under the frumpy clothes she would have all the cock she could ever want.

She certainly going to get mine! I didn't even realize I had taken off my pants and T-shirt. We rolled naked onto the bed. It seemed only right that I eat her pussy in return for the job she did sucking my cock. She tasted kind of fruity, yet very womanly with my tongue in her slit. If she and the husband had fucked recently she had cleaned herself out pretty good. Even if she had not I was committed to making her cum on my tongue.

Having made her cum for me several times I moved up to fuck her. She raised her legs and ass in the air giving me full access. Even with the way my efforts had caused her lips to open up and spread open she had a cute pussy. I put the head of my cock at her slit and pushed.

"Ummm! That's good. Feels good to get my cunt spread open like that. Fuck me!"

"I guess it's okay for us to be doing this bareback. Do you need me to pull out when I cum."

"I'm on the pill. You need to cum in me. I like the feel of hot seed squirting into my vagina."

"That sounds familiar. I have a wife like that ... somewhere ... fucking some stranger."

"Now you have two wives like that. Yours and this other guy's wife as well. You are getting in deep."

"Too much?" I never thought I'd be asking that of a woman.

"No, it's just in further than anything I'm used to. I don't know whether to laugh or cry."

She was wet and ready. I pushed in the rest of the way. She didn't laugh or cry. She muffled a scream and came on my cock. I filled her with my load of seed. My balls felt like they were trying to crawl up inside my dick to get to her womb themselves. We were still connected and resting on the bed when a phone rang. It was her cell phone.

"Hi, Honey!" She answered.

She listened.

"Yes, I am fine. I'm doing what you wanted me to do ... maybe a little more. I love you!"

I could hear his voice raise a little on the phone.

"Yes, that's the guy. The one you talked to. You got your wish and I went a little further and got mine."

Some quieter talk. It sounded like he was realizing he didn't have the control he thought her had over his wife.

"I sucked his cock until he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all. He ate my pussy and just finished fucking me with a cock twice the size of yours. In a few minutes he is going to fuck me again. I let him cum in me. I am safe. We are in our room. I'll call you when you can come back. Have a couple of beers and think of how good his cum is going to look running out of my cunt where you see me again."

She was listening to him talk again. She hung up and looked to me to speak.

"He said to tell you your wife came back and then left with another guy down the same hallway."

"Yeah, what you just told him is what she is usually telling me."

"You are going to fuck me again, aren't you?"

I grabbed her around the waist and nuzzled into her tits. She loved having her neck kissed. While doing that I got my cock back inside her cunt and began fucking her like she wanted. She was an amazing piece of ass. She came twice more and I ended with depositing the end of my supply of sperm into her hot little pussy.

"We had better clean up and get my husband back into the room before he gets caught jacking off in some bushes somewhere.. You know he asked if he could come watch us and masturbate while we fucked?"

"I probably could have let him have done that!"

"Me, too. I wanted to so bad, but if he saw you fucking me I'm not sure he would have ever gotten over it. It would be better for him to imagine it than to see you fill me with a cock that much bigger than his. Actually, I'll let you clean up. I want him to see me like this with my pussy leaking down my thighs."

I wiped off with a washcloth. There would be time to shower in my room before Mimi got done getting her cunt full. I thanked Janet for choosing me.

"It was special for me. She beamed as she spoke. "Hubby has a surprise. We have three more nights of vacation. I'm going to fuck a different stranger each night."

"Do you think he will let you do that?"

"Just try and let him stop me! It was his idea ... my rules now! I'll be his little cock whore all the way back to Atlanta."

I saw her the next night on the arm of the guy I think Mimi had gone off with. Anyway, Janet was wearing that little dress her husband couldn't convince her to wear. She was swinging her ass in it so that everyone knew she was on her way to get fucked. The next day she was at the pool with a very small string bikini that left nothing to imagine. I think she went from a new man each night to adding what she could get during the day. Atlanta would never be the same.

Back at our room, I had showered and gone to bed. Mimi came in a little after the sun came up. She told me she went off with second guy and after she fucked him they fell asleep in his room. His buddy coming in woke them up. She said he had a nice cock, so she fucked him, too. Then when they woke up she fucked them both and came back to our room.

The story had me hard. I'd never known her to fuck two guys at a time. Except for the gangbangs that is. She usually went off with just one guy. She looked the part of a just fucked woman. I don't know what people thought when they say her headed back to the room.

"I feel like having you fuck me. Are you up to it?"

"Sure! I'm always ready to fuck my wife. Did you get that international cum in you cunt you were looking for?"

"The first guy was from Panama. The second two where French ... and yes they fucked me. I know what you are thinking. They didn't try to just eat my pussy because they were French. It was a good thing, too. The little guy from Panama had one hell of a load of cum he left in me."

We got into bed. Mimi spread herself open for me. She wasn't gaped open like with Elliott. I guess her luck didn't find a guy with a huge one. The sloppy part added to the excitement. I made her cum twice before we left for breakfast. I had her sloppy enough she needed to sop some of it on on a towel. She didn't shower as she wanted that I've-been-fucked look. I didn't mind. I was the fourth guy to fuck her since the previous evening. Might as well enjoy it.

We knocked around the island for the rest of the trip. Mimi almost got in a hot tub with a couple of guys. I didn't want her breeding with them because one of them was black. Maybe that wasn't right. I think Mimi would have fucked them both if I was more agreeable. I didn't mind her risking pregnancy. I didn't want to raise a mixed race kid at the time. Had they got her started she would have fucked them.

Back at home I got good news. Elliott had gone to stay with his oldest sister. Once she decided to take all of her brother's cock the rumor was that her husband wasn't getting any from her. Therefore, being stretched out didn't make much difference. Mimi got to be friends with Elliott's sister Carol Ann. The girls got along well with sharing the same big cock as being common ground between them.

I noticed Mimi's tummy not only didn't go down, but appeared to be getting bigger. She was sick a couple of mornings, but was fine the rest of the time. It was three month's after the wedding and I was wondering if I was going to be a father. The doctor told her she was about four months. On the way home we were discussing it.

"If you are that far along there is no way I am the father of this baby."

"After I quit the pill there were a couple of guys, but I wouldn't have been fertile. Between then and the wedding it was just Elliott fucking me. Oh, my God! You don't think Elliott knocked me up do you? Would the baby be okay?"

"The Doctor could have been wrong so it could have been me, the guy from Panama, or the Frenchman."

"Or, maybe the guy from the hot tub. Not the black one. I slipped out after you were asleep and fucked the white one. If it helps he was Canadian."

"One thing for damned sure is that you are pregnant by someone!"

One good thing is that it wouldn't hurt her job any time soon. With a baby coming we would need the money. Mimi went out a couple of times after learning she was pregnant with men she met at the diner. One of them was a factory rep that sold supplies to Burger Haven. She came home fucked from both encounters. With our understanding we did not discuss it.

I was still having my jogging adventures so I could fuck Eva. I went several times a week. Mimi wasn't in any shape to jog with me. Then one night Eva couldn't get away from Perkins at the diner so I came home early. As I got to my front door I could look inside. There was Mimi bouncing on some guy's cock on my couch.

We were still fucking almost every night. I assumed this would be enough for a woman now over five months regnant. By then we were still deciding who the father might be. Maybe she had been fucking this guy and I just didn't know it. Bringing this guy to my house was against our rules. Maybe being knocked up made it easier for her to stay home.

The next day we were discussing when she got pregnant again.

"It had to be Elliott. The doctor is sure about my timing and I was fucking just him."

"That can't be because Elliott said his doctor told him that he could not make a baby. Were you fucking him and somebody else, too?"

After all the cocks she had you would think the question wouldn't have pissed her off, but it did. I almost brought up the guy she was fucking the night before, but kept the secret. I decided to let it go.

Carol Ann and Mimi stayed in touch. They were together at our house one night when she told Mimi that she was having her brother's baby and her sister Cindy already had given birth. Carol Ann was sure because her husband had been either sick or out of town when she conceived. The little bastard lied to me!

We didn't know if we needed to prepare for a baby with problems. Mimi's doctor said everything was fine. Mimi joked that if it was a boy it should have a big cock. I told her it might be a girl with a huge snatch. Or, maybe a chick with a enormous dick!

Things were moving along. It was getting difficult for Mimi to work and tips were way down. The young guys like the hot chicks. Mimi just wasn't feeling hot. She had sworn off strange cock for her sake and the baby's. I was jogging every night. Eva loved it!

Being parents was a big change, but a bigger one was coming up for us. I took Mimi to my work to pick up my paycheck. She had never met the owner, Mr. Burgess. He was falling all over her wanting to know how many months and the sex of the baby, if she would breast feed, etc. By then Mimi was past six months. We knew the baby was a girl. Because of the expense Mimi would breast feed. God knows the kid wouldn't starve feeding off what had been an overflowing D-Cup. It was kind of creepy that he was asking this.

It was my day off. I was talking to some of the guys. Mimi was looking at paint. When I looked up a few minutes later I didn't see her. I went around the store and checked to see if she went to the car. For some reason I checked the office and she was talking to the Mr. Burgess. She seemed both pissed and curious at the same time. She saw me watching and blushed. Burgess looked real nervous. After a couple of more minutes Mimi came out of his office to join me.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Mr. Burgess was telling me about a job opening coming up. He said that the guy that manages the cashiers and the purchasing was leaving. He wanted to know if I thought you would be interested in the job. He said it paid double what you were getting and suppliers were always giving the guy free shit to get his business."

"I don't think I'd be qualified for the job or if he would even offer it to me."

"He offered it to you alright. You just need to decide if you want it. There are strings attached."

I could see him being influenced by Mimi, just not now with the shape she was in. True, she still looked good. I just couldn't figure it. She got me off into a corner to explain what was said.

"Your boss loved it when his wife was pregnant. He is in his fifties now. His wife hasn't been pregnant in years and isn't about to be now. He wants me to come see him while I'm knocked up. By coming to see him he is specific he wants to see me naked and to fuck me when I'm like this. Then when I lactate he wants to nurse on my tits. The same after the baby is here. He wants to fuck me after the baby is born. For that you get the job and the raise. He wants you think about it."

"How long after the baby is born does he get to fuck you and nurse on your breasts."

"The deal is for as long as you work here. He wants to see me and fuck me when he wants. He said it might be a couple of times per month. It might be a couple times per week. Whenever he can dodge his wife. He said I'd be on call."

"Honey, it's your choice. It's your pussy. You're going to want some strange cock anyway."

"That's kind of what I am thinking. This would be sort of like getting paid for it."

"We are both okay with it then?"

"If you don't mind your boss fucking me, it's fine with me. This would mean a new house and new car and nice things for our daughter. I'll go tell him."

Mimi and I went back to his office. She went in and spoke. Burgess had a big smile on his face. He waived me into the office with them.

"I'll start you out Monday training for your new job. Some of the guys older and those that have been here longer may give you some shit. Right now I want to take you two to lunch."

Burgess had a top of the line minivan. He told me to drive and sat Mimi in the second row seat with him. By the time we got two blocks away Burgess had his hands on Mimi's tits and stomach and was reaching down into her maternity pants to get to her pussy. My little wife seemed as excited about what was happening as Burgess himself.

"Where did you want me to drive us to, Sir?"

"Just drive around. We can eat later."

I said Mimi was into it. She took off her top and bra so Burgess could get clear access to her tits. He had one in each hand and was sucking one nipple then the other into his mouth, making loud sucking noises as worked her over. I watched my wife push him away only to take off her pants and underwear. Five minutes into the deal and Mimi was naked in the back seat with his lips on her tits and his hand in her bush. She squealed when he poked a couple of fingers in her slit.

It must have been her hormones. She was tugging his clothes off and tried to suck his dick. His efforts got her on her back instead. She had a hand on his cock and was aiming it at the cunt opening. Her pussy was dripping. Burgess shoved his cock in her and started to fuck. Mimi was fucking right back and urging him to cum in her. I was trying to drive and watch the mirror. My boss got a couple of more minutes until he was shouting he was cumming and she was just as loud telling him to shoot it into her cunt.

Mimi wasn't much for sucking a cock. Yet, before Burgess got a chance to get soft she had him hard again. This time she got on top and buried his cock in her snatch. She was bucking and rocking onto it. Yelling for him to fuck her. This was quite a view. We had a mirror in the bedroom, but I had to lean around her to look. This was full frontal with her big pregnant showing. She had her back to him riding his cock in and out of her. I could watch about six inches come out and her fuck back down on it. His cum from before working around his cock. Then when she made him cum again a flood hit the seat.

Because she milked a load from him twice wasn't a reason to quit showing Burgess what she could do, knocked up or not. Mimi went back to work on his cock. Sucking off the juices the two of them had just put there. With him still mostly soft my wife was getting her nose into his pubic hair as his prick was now hard enough to start down her throat.

By the time he was hard again I could judge that his cock was the same size as mine. Mimi was taking the length of it out to where her lips were barely over his piss slit and then plunging down so it was gone from sight.

I watched her in awe. I had no idea she would even think of trying to get a cock in her throat. Mimi caught him on the up stroke and took his load in her mouth. Some escaped around her lips, but she let it run out on his cock. My wife took it back inside as she continued to suck my boss. An hour earlier I was picking up my paycheck. Now my wife had my boss cum three times in her.

We hadn't been gone a half hour. Burgess decided there was still plenty of time for lunch. We stopped to eat pizza. It was odd eating with the boss knowing what he had just done to my wife. Or, more so what she did to him. He went to the men's room.

"Did you need to go?"

"No, I don't want to let any of it run out if I can help it."

"Are you hungry?"

"Are you kidding. Did you see what I just swallowed?"

"What got you so excited?"

"First of all, he wanted me looking like this ...then he just gave you a huge raise. Most of all I think, since it got you a new job, I was getting paid for it."

"You liked getting paid for it?" I asked.

"Today I did!"

That was our big change. Mimi with Elliott's kid fucked into her and now a big job promotion because my wife just fucked my boss.

Burgess has Mimi on call for sure. And, she didn't mind at all. He picked he up before she went to work twice that next week and fucked her in the van again. On Sunday he got away and we met him in a park. We had plenty of time. Mimi and him fucked three times. The next week his wife was out of town. He picked Mimi up and fucked her at his house.

A few weeks before the baby came Mimi started to produce milk. Burgess start meeting her everyday to feed on her tits until she was dry. My training was going well. We started looking for a house. Burgess found us one with a garage and got us a better car. Mimi would pick him up and he would hide until in the garage door went down. Mimi quit work. S he was fucking and nursing Burgess every day at our house. He was there more than I was.

My boss liked my wife over him so here tits could milk down to squirt in his mouth. His cock would be hard and Mimi would carefully sit back on it so she could take his cum in her cunt. That went on until two days before our daughter was born. Our daughter didn't look like Elliott at all and certainly not like me. She looked like Mimi and her Mother.