Loving Mrs. Scarlett

Story Info
Sweet first love!
1.4k words
3.54
58.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Travis looked just as gorgeous as she always did, except for today, that polka dot sundress she wore simply took my breath away. When she bent over to pull some weeds and poked her ass straight out at my face, there was no doubt that Mrs. Travis kept her box clean as a whistle!

"Ahem, them there roses you have there are looking mighty fine today, Mrs. Travis. Here's the milk and eggs with the best dairy fresh butter in all of Texas for the prettiest gal I know. Is that Jasmine I smell?"

"Why yes it is, Mr. Baxter, but you can call me anytime, I mean you can just say Scarlett instead of Mrs.. Won't you come in and take a break while I fix you some iced tea with warm apple pie I just made today?"

She needn't ask twice.

"That's mighty kind of you, Scarlett, surely, there's got to be something that I can do to repay you. How about if I clean out your gutters tomorrow, would that be okay with you? I couldn't help but notice that they were getting kinda' dirty and plugged up."

Then she licked her cherry red lips, sat down in my lap and said,

"I'll tell you what I really want."

She stuck her tongue in my ear and whispered,

"I want the same thing that you do, Timmy. Follow me."

She dragged me by the pinky to her bedroom and shoved me onto her big bed; practically ripping my clothes off as I sat and gladly let her have her way with me.

"I just had a feeling that there was a nicely packaged piece of meat under those boy's shorts your mother must have given you. I bet that nobody ever did this to you, did they?"

My entire body shook with uncontrollable spasms when her lips surrounded my thick shaft, and made me cum instantly.

I tried to speak, but Scarlett put her finger over my mouth, saying,

"I understand, just finish your apple pie and think about coming back tomorrow for another lesson in how to make a woman's perfect day. Don't worry, you did just fine. I'll leave you the key in case the door is locked so just let yourself in."

I nodded yes and went on my merry way, with a sweet summer wind behind my back and one thing on my mind. Scarlett Travis.

Loving Scarlett II

That first night, after Scarlett simply and thoroughly surprised me with the most intensely satisfying feeling I've ever had in my entire life, that very moment became the spark that ignited my fire and uncontrolled passion for her.

I did not sleep with so much Scarlett going through my head so I just jacked off until dawn, wishing Scarlett would have been there with me to hold and kiss and feel her soft skin against mine as I nestled into her arms, falling fast asleep.

Before the rooster even had a chance to crow, I had already filtered a new vial of my special Jasmine scented perfume, just for my lovely Scarlett. Sundays are usually pretty slow and I had enough time to finish my route and pick some of mom's Granny Smith apples so Mrs. Scarlett can make me another one of those fabulous pies.

I muttered to myself, "I will not, I cannot, I must not act a stupid and ignorant fool again when I am in her presence. I will seem to think we were just doing what two people do and that's it."

Who was I trying to kid, me? You're going to melt like warm butter when she smiles and says anything that makes my heart throb and my manhood swell. She did say that I was doing everything right and it was perfectly normal to feel that way and heaven knows, I wanted to feel that way again.

Like some kind of cat burgerlar, I crept into Mrs. Scarlett's house and read the note she had left me.

"Welcome back, Timmy, I'm waiting for you in the bedroom without any one to keep me company except for you. Bite your lip and be confident that I am only trying to teach you about the ways of life and love. Do what you think is right and you'll do just fine."

She's right; I did do pretty well for my very first time and I'll do even better this time! I set the apples on the kitchen counter and slowly entered Scarlett's darkened bedroom where she lay there all pretty and perfect, so delicious I could eat her sweet pussy with a spoon!

"Good afternoon, Timmy, I knew you were staring at my ass yesterday and you're the reason I wore that dress. Did you like it?"

I gulped, "Why, yes, Mrs. Scarlett, I did like that dress very much indeed, and you are absolutely stunning today, if I may say so myself. May I ask a favor of you?"

"As soon as you take those clothes off and jump into this bed beside me, you may ask what you will and I will tell."

I shed my clothes faster than the fox runs and hopped in beside her, saying,

"I only know one way to do this, so please bare with me."

Her words gave me the courage to do what I knew I had to do, and that I did.

My rough and calloused hands caressed their way down the length of her supple body and made their way to her tender neck as my tongue invaded her mint tasting mouth. My thoughts wandered to that place that I really wanted to go, and with that, I proceeded to make my way to her sacred place that I just knew tasted great.

Scarlett's whispers soothed my fears and calmed my worries as she gently urged me on. I was making love to her at long last, and savored every moment. Parting her thighs, I opened her lips and nibbled upon her swollen button as if I were experienced. This made her moan a slight sigh and her breath quickened as a whimper escaped her lips.

Seeing the sticky fluid seeping from her sex, I inserted my finger into her tight hole and rammed it as far as it would go. She rewarded me with my first taste of come on my tongue and I wanted more than just that, I wanted her body.

My dick was throbbing in anticipation of that warm and inviting pussy just waiting to be fucked as Scarlett guided me into her passageway slowly, gently and yet forcefully with my climax teetering on the edge of bliss as I came right away. Never in my entire life has anything felt so good, lying there, still pulsing inside of Scarlett's body and happily nestled between her breasts and wishing that this moment would never end.

I woke to the smell of bacon and eggs cooking and my empty stomach rumbled, remembering what had happened that day. I grabbed the vial and crept up on Mrs. Scarlett, whispering in her ear,

"I made this for you and I hope you like it."

She opened the small bottle and a joyous smile crossed her angelic face.

"It's lovely, Timmy, you made this yourself? Maybe you can teach me something, since I taught you something. Are you hungry yet, big boy?"

I laughed, "Only for you, Mrs. Scarlett!"

I carried her petite body over to her bed once again and this time, I was determined to do it right and make it last.

"I've fallen in love with you, Mrs. Scarlett, and want you for my wife. Do you feel the same way about me?"

A single tear rolled down her pretty face as she said,

"My dear, sweet Timmy, I do love you. I have loved you ever since the day I first met you with those big blue eyes and that muscular frame that made my heart melt. I'll grow old and my skin will be wrinkled so much that even you will no longer find me attractive. You, on the other hand, are still a young boy with many years to go. I know that there's got to be someone special for you and you'll find her one day, but tis' not I that am for you, it is Jenny and you know it too. Go to her, my child and do not look back and wish that I were still here, because I will not be here for you to hold in your arms once again. Make sweet love to me before you go and leave me forever."

I tried my best to feel passion for her, but it just wasn't the same with both of us in tears, relishing these bittersweet memories of what could have been and what would never be.

I love you, Mrs. Scarlett Travis