Loving My Aunt: Trip to the City

Story Info
Joey helps with her computer problem.
2.9k words
4.18
264k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm summer day, a 3 days before the start of the 1st semester. Joey was pacing around his room trying to remember things that he might have missed while packing. He looked around his room and remembered the summers he had spent there and the secrets it knew. He knew that he would miss his room, his family, his friends and especially the older women he fantasized about in his hometown, there was Mrs. Ralls, their school counselor, Mrs. Caisson, his mother’s friend and Mrs. Oregon his best friend’s mom all of these women played major roles in Joey’s sexual fantasies. The thought of living them and going to a big city where he hardly knows anybody placed a saddened expression on young Joey’s face. But the decision had been made he was going to the city to get a college degree, “it is for your future” his father’s words trailed off in his mind. So Joey took a deep breath and then carried his bags out of his room, he was now ready for the new challenge.

Joey Jones was fresh out of high school; all throughout high school he was branded as a geek whose only obsession in life was his computer. But that was the farthest from the truth; Joey had a much bigger, more real obsession. He had this attraction for mature women, especially those women who were married but always kept their bodies sexy. Although young Joey had this burning desire to make love to these older women, but in reality he was still a virgin. He had never made love to a girl, the closest he had to fucking a girl was when he jacked off using a pair of Mrs. Tower’s worn panties, he found inside the hamper while sleeping over at his best friend’s house. So he just compensated his inadequacies, towards girls, by writing erotic stories about these mature women he fantasized about. He would write stories about his teacher’s, his friend’s moms and his mother’s friends, he even wrote stories about total strangers that he just saw while walking to school, sometimes he’d just give these women fictitious names but sometimes he’d use there real names to give his stories a more realistic feel and create situations in his story where these women would be yearning for attention from there husbands and he would play the role of their “knight in shining armor” and rescue these mature damsels from the pits of loneliness by satisfying all of there sexual desires.

****************** The Trip to the City ******************

Joey got in the backseat, as his father drove off to the train station. When they arrived at the station Joey immediately boarded the train, he did not want his mom to go all mushy on him and all. He found a seat at the back of the train; he saw that there were only a few passengers for this trip. While waiting for the train to depart Joey drifted off to sleep, imagining Mrs. Caisson, his mother’s friend, sucking his cock and fondling his balls until he floods her mouth with all his sticky cum. His venture in to his own dreamland was interrupted when the train blew its whistle, to make a last call to all the passengers that the train was leaving now. When Joey straightened up, he saw that the train was nearly full of passengers, and then adjusted his boner through his pants then he saw a lady, a mature lady at that, hurriedly boarding the train with her laptop in tow. The lady scanned the carriage for an empty seat, then her eyes locked on the seat beside Joey and hurriedly approached it and then placed her luggage on the overhead compartment above it. As she sat beside Joey she acknowledged his presence by giving him a pretentious smile. Then she dismissed him and then opened her laptop and then started to do something.

As the lady beside him dove in to her work, Joey had a chance to check her out. To his estimate she was probably in her late thirties or early forties, she was wearing a pink skirt that rode up just above the knee when she sat and a white silk blouse worn just tight enough to show off her ample breasts. His eyes strayed to her crossed legs and he noticed that she had long, slender legs. Joey presumed that she was an executive or something, by the way she moved and there was an air of confidence about her. Checking her out has given Joey another boner such that he had to turn away from her to conceal his growing erection.

“Damn! Why does this machine act up when I’m in a hurry to finish something?” The lady beside him uttered in absolute frustration.

“Can I help you, Maim?” Joey asked her as he turned to her.

“Well, are good with computers?”

“What seems to be the problem?” Joey asked her while he looked into her hazel nut colored eyes.

“I can’t save this document to my floppy disk. Coz I have to mail this to my boss when I get to the city.” She told Joey, with frustration written all over her face.

“Well let me see this.” He told her as she handed him the laptop.

After tinkering on some connections Joey told her to try saving the document again, and then

“You’re a real God send, you just saved my career!” she was elated as the drive lit up and then saved her document.

She told him after giving him a peck on the cheek, sending him blushing.

“By the way my name is Katreen!”

“Glad to meet you ma’m, I’m Joey.”

“Oh, Joey what can I do repay you for your help?” Katreen asked him.

“No need ma’m, just glad to help.”Joey politely answered her.

As she placed the laptop on her arm rest, her diskette fell to the floor, and immediately Joey got on the floor and picked it up. When Joey looked up he was presented with Katreen’s knee’s just spread wide enough to reveal her creamy white thighs and her white panties. Joey was enthralled by what he saw such that he stayed on that position, looking up Katreen’s skirt, for some time.

When Katreen saw that Joey was looking up her skirt, she wanted to slap the boy. But she was reminded of what the boy did to help her. She was overwhelmed with gratitude for the boy that she didn’t felt disrespected with him looking up her skirt, she was even flattered by his actions such that she opened her thighs a little wider so that young Joey could have a clear view of her creamy white thighs and her white lace panties.

“You like what see down there, Joey?” Katreen asked him as she gave him a smile.

“Uhm ...uhm.. I’m sorry ma’m.” Joey nervously stammered his reply as he quickly returned to his seat. He knew that he had been caught by this beautiful woman looking up her skirt.

“I asked you Joey if you liked what you saw down there?”

Joey did not answer her query he just looked away from her.

“Joey, I just want to know if you would like to see more of what you saw down here” she told Joey as she got his hand and slipped it in between her soft thighs.

When he felt her soft white thighs, Joey’s cock grew even more and his hand started to rub her thigh and traveled towards her vagina when Katreen suddenly stopped his hands approach on her pussy.

“Joey, I said that you could watch but you cannot touch it, baby.” She defined the conditions.

“And, oh my I think little Joey here is needing some attention of its own.” Katreen giggled as she saw the tent in Joey’s pants.

“Ok Joey since you had been such a sweet boy and helped with my computer problem, I’d like repay you by letting you see what’s under this skirt of my mine. If you liked it?”she stipulated her conditions as she felt her wetness between her thighs.

Katreen was not like this, she was a conservative woman, but she was really grateful to the boy that she wanted to reward him with something special. And also the thought of exposing herself to a boy almost 20 years her junior sent tremors to her pussy such that at the instance that Joey touched her inner thigh she felt a tingling sensation between her thighs causing her vagina to discharge the fluids that were made by women when they are sexually excited. Although Katreen Henderson needed her sexual desires to be quenched she still reminded herself that she was a married woman, in spite of the fact that her husband had not slept with her for 6 months now, and that going all the way with Joey was out of the question.

“But what if someone catches us here?”Joey ended his silence as he asked the mature lady beside him this seemingly naive question.

“Don’t worry Joey we’ll find an empty couch at the back where we can be all alone.” Katreen assured her young companion.

So the Katreen got up and went towards the rear of the train ,where the first class passengers where riding, as Joey nervously followed her. When they reached the last door Katreen opened a cabin like room and checked it if it was occuppied. And when she was sure that the coach was empty they entered the room. Upon entering, Joey inspected the room it was a small room where two couches faced each other and above them were railings were passengers where supposed to put there baggages. Joey nervously sat down on one of the seats and then waited for Katreen patiently.

After locking the door, Katreen approached Joey

“Joey, will you undo my skirt please?” she asked him as she turned her back at him.

Joey nervously started to undo her skirt and when he finished, Katreen pushed her tight skirt down her full ass, bending over in front of Joey ,her ass just inches from his face and the aroma of a sexually aroused woman emanated from her pussy thus giving young Joey a terrific view of her soft and round behind and a to say the least a violent hard on. Then she faced him and then slowly unbuttoned her silk blouse and then let it drop to the floor. Joey could not believe his eyes, he was there alone with a mature woman clothed only in her bra and panties. This sight gave Joey’s boner another boost of energy as it grew to its maximum length. Then Katreen sat back on the seat in front of Joey’s and then seductively unclasped her bra and then removed it revealing a pair of full, creamy white breasts to which she gently worked with her hands to the delight of her young spectator. Then her hand slowly traveled its way to her pussy and she rubbed her aching pussy through panties. By now Katreen’s pussy was soaking wet such that rubbing her pussy through her underwear did not satisfy her so she stretched her slender legs wide apart and pulled her panties aside and then gently stroked her clitoris sending her moaning in pleasure.

“Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................... ”she moaned softly as her hand tickled her clit. After watching this beautiful mature lady pleasuring herself in front of him, Joey instinctively started to rub his cock through his pants. When Katreen saw what Joey was doing it aroused her even more such that she slid two fingers in to her drenched pussy as she told Joey to pull out his throbbing member.

“Joey, please let me see your cock. I want to see what you have been hiding there.” She instructed Joey as her eyes were transfixed on his hand fumbling to let loose his aching manhood. Katreen was excited in anticipation of the emergence of Joey’s cock as she continued to slide her fingers in and out of her pussy. When Joey’s cock was finally freed from its confines Katreen was not disappointed as she was presented with Joey’s 10-inch cock. She was even surprised to see such a huge cock sported by a boy as young as Joey. Normally boy’s his age would just have 8-inch cock but this Joey was very gifted in that department. So when Katreen saw Joey masturbating his humongous cock she could not help but to increase the pace of her fingers sliding in and out of her soaked pussy. After a few minutes of vigorously finger fucking herself, Katreen let out a soft cry

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..........................”

Katreen cried out in pleasure as her body shuddered to a violent orgasm, her first orgasm in over a year and one of the best she had ever experienced. Katreen continued to lazily rub herself as she went down from her self induced high after her orgasm, when she opened her eyes she could see that Joey was laboring in masturbating his cock. Not wanting to pass up the chance to hold his enormous cock in her hand, Katreen offered to masturbate him.

“Can I finish that for you?”She offered him as she approached him and knelt in between his spread legs.

When she has gotten comfortable in her position she reached for Joey’s cock and then enveloped in her long and soft fingers sending young Joey jerking back as he experienced for the first time a woman touch his penis. As Katreen hand passionately worked her magic on his wand Joey reached out to touch one of her bosom.

“Do you want to touch my breasts, Joey?”she offered as she stood up from her position with Joey’s cock still firmly in her hand.

Joey just nodded a reply as he reached up to Katreen’s breasts and then gently cupped both tits with his trembling hands. After massaging her healthy tits for some time Joey gently pulled her to himself such that she was leaning over him on the couch. And then slowly licked one of her breasts with his hot tongue sending the mature woman moaning in satisfaction.

“Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh ............Joey, it’s been so long since someone has touched me there.”

Encouraged by her reaction he passionately engulfed her breast in his mouth and then instinctively ran his hand up her slender legs toward her dripping cunt. But when Katreen felt what Joey up to she immediately pushed him back and then warned him.

“Ok now Joey let make this clear, that part of my body is off limits. That’s only reserved for my bastard of a husband.”she clarified her situation with Joey.

“I’m sorry ma’m, I think I just got carried away.”

“It’s ok baby.”

Then Katreen reached out for his penis and then started to masturbate him again. And then Joey resumed his assualt on her breasts.

“Oooooooooooooooooh Joey ............please don’t stop now please baby ..........”

Katreen screamed as she experienced another orgasm, her second in a span of just minutes. But her orgasm did not disrupt her stroking of young Joey’s member, it even made her strokes more intense as she firmly got hold of his cock and furiously masturbated him until

“Ma’m I’m cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiinnnnnnnnng .................” Joey warned her as he shot his white goooey cum on her hand and up to her flat belly.

After milking Joey’s penis of all its cum Katreen sat beside him and then rubbed some of his sperm one her breasts.

“Well, did you like you reward?”she asked him as she put on her bra.

“That was the first time that I experienced that Ma’m. And I say that it was the best. Thank you ma’m for doing that to me.”

“Believe me Joey, with a cock as beautiful as yours women will be begging you to make love to them.”

“You really think so ma’m?”

“I don’t think so, Joey I know so trust me they’ll be begging you to put your cock on there wet pussies.”

“You better get dressed now we are almost to the city now.” She reassured him as she watched him get dressed.

When the train reached the city, Joey watched Katreen got out of the train first and then followed her, she was met by an older looking man with gray hair and all in a business suit. Then Katreen kissed the man and then turned to Joey

“Walter, this is Joey he helped me when my computer acted up again. Joey this is husband Walter.”

Joey shook his hand and then excused himself . He was smiling to himself that old man had no idea that his wife had just masturbated in front of a boy and then came twice and then jerked him into ejaculation. When Joey turned around he saw Katreen was looking at him and then she winked at him and then formed the words “THANK YOU” in her mouth. Then he saw Katreen and her husband board a taxi and he thought to himself that was probably the last time he would see her. Although he was a bit disappointed that he did not had a chance to make love to her but she made him more comfortable with his new situation in the city. “Not all the people in the city are bad after all!” he thought to himself as he waited for his uncle to pick him up.