Loving My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kay-Dee
Kay-Dee
1,064 Followers

"Thank you, darling."

Dad moved over to mum and put his arm round her and she cried and cried. Dad was fighting back tears.

"I'll phone him tomorrow."

"Why not now?" said dad.

"If you don't mind."

After about half an hour mum came back into the living room.

"It's him," she said. "He's married with two children, so I'm a grandmother. He said he'd come and visit us all in two weeks time."

"If that's okay with you," she added looking at dad.

"Of course it is," he said, "I just want you to be happy."

That night I phoned my husband in the USA, where he was on a work project, and told him how much I missed him.

"Hope you're not off with other guys," he laughed.

"As if," I answered.

At midnight I went to bed. It was the same bedroom I had used as a child. I lay quietly under the crisp, cool sheets and felt safe and secure. I couldn't sleep, however, and I took off my pyjamas lying naked in the dark. My hands roamed over my skin and squeezed my sore tits.

I smiled to myself and got a towel to lay beneath my lower parts. I knew I mustn't mess up mum's sheets. As I pushed my fingers inside my cunt I was wet and slippery. I felt like an experienced woman now and I found the walnut shape of my g-spot. I stroked it gently, teasing myself, wanting the feelings of pleasure and wantoness to last forever.

My fingers were running with my juices as I finger fucked myself and rubbed my special spot. Gradually I built up the incredible tension once more, like winding up a spring. I was breathing hard, licking my lips, seeing how long I could hold back, a few more turns ...

Ahhh God! And then the volcano erupted, I couldn't believe the ferocity as the lava burst forth over my hands and onto the towel. I tried to be quiet as my body trembled and my breasts shook.

Next morning I awoke with a jerk.

"Fuck," I said to myself, "I had unprotected sex with my brother and didn't use any contraception."

"Oh no, please God, please God ..."

Kay-Dee
Kay-Dee
1,064 Followers
12