Loving My Wife

Story Info
He gives her the TLC she needs.
1.4k words
3.74
21.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rainy evening and she has been working late all week. And I thought that she might like a little special (TLC).

So when she came home I meet her at the door. She kised me with a long hello.MMmmm, "What is that smell?" She asked. "I have the childern fed, bathed and are in bed already." Was my reply. Her smile grew bigger and bigger when I told her dinner is on the table and a nice glass of white wine are waiting for you. As we eat,we talk about eachothers day. She's finishing up her dinner, I go draw a bath for her with her favorite oils. I set cadles all along the back side of the tub. And some around the bathroom it self. As I was getting things just right in the bathroom, she was headed there. So I quickly finished. When she realized what I was up to, her nipples got hard as rocks right now. A tear formed in her eyes as she came to me, I started to kiss her softly on the lips. I could still smell her perfum mixed now with her musky sweat.

I started to undress her as we were still locked in a deep pasionate kiss. She let out a soft sigh and let her head fall back with her neck exposed. I couldn't help myself, I had to kiss and lick her beautiful,sexy neck ears. As her cloths fell off and pooled around her ankles, I am still captivated by her presents and being intoxicated by your sexy smell and getting harder and more excited by the thought of getting to taste you soon. I had to touch myself and give my throbbing manhood a few strokes. I lead her to the bathtub and help her in telling her to relax for a few while I clean up the kitchen.

I brought her another glass of wine then checked on the children again. Finished the dishes,locked the doors,lights are tured downed. As I reach the doorway of the bathroom she gave me that sexy little smile.Raised her hand out of the water and pointed her finger at me,and motioned me to come to her. As I apporched her, she handed the bathsponge to me. I start to wipe her back down. As I squeeze the sponge over the front of her neck, the water cascades down between her breasts. I cannot help myself, I need to touch her with my mouth. As i'm kissing and licking her neck,I run my hands down her sides. I can feel the goosebumps forming. She arches her back and raises up out of the water. As she does this,I put my hands at the small of her back and hold her up as I start to kiss and lick her stomach.I run my tounge around her navel and a soft moan excapes her . That's when she took my head in her hands, with her gentle touch, she pushed me where she wanted my mouth with the skillfull touge. I kissed her inner thighs. One at a time. Leaving a tounge trail as I went back and forth. Pausing at the center to kiss her mound of soft wet pubes. Thiis time I darted my tounge across her rose bud and made it swelled a little. She held my head firmly as she let out a strong sigh. And of course this excites me even more. So I start sucking on her clit. With in return bring louder moans from her begging me not to stop. I dart my tounge in and out of her love hole a few times, then run my tounge all the way to her asshole and dart that a few times. As she begs for more, I went back to her beautiful pussy and continued to eat that tasty meal that waited between her legs for me. I was kissing,licking and suckin on her love hole untill she couldn't take it anymore.And finally released her juices for me to lap up like the dog I am for her.

She finally pushes me away and asks for a towel. I shake my head and reach for the towel. She tells me to dry my face and give her a few minutes. I do. I go to the bedroom and light some candles and pull down the shades. (No show for the neighbors tonight. She's all mine.)I went to the frig and got some strawberries and wine. I already have rose peddles all over the bed. I turn around after setting the the music for the mood,and catch the sillouette of her soft curves in her very sexy teddy that I love so much.

She stills takes my breath away. As she moves closer to me, I am spell bound by her entrance.As she reaches me,she pulls me towards her. We lock in a kiss for short moment.She broke our kiss by pushing onto the bed covered in rose peddles. (I have to admit: I felt really sexy laying ontop of all those rose peddles.)She slowly moves over top of me, smiling as she runs her fingers around her own nipples to make them hard. She gives them a pinch to remind me who is in control here.

She circles both her breasts with her fingers,then down her the center of her stomach.Putting her head back with her eyes closed. As she reaches her inner thighs. She went back to one of her nipples and pinched and squeezed it as she rolled between her finger and thumb.As shes rubbing her clitoris making little circle with her own hand. she reaches under herself and releases my Hot Throbbing Manhood!

As she slides forward onto me, my manhood is behind her.She starts to slide back and forth on to my body. I arched my body so that I could tighten my stomach mussles and pull her pussy right onto my six pack. I love the feel of her wet pussy fucking my stomach. Believe me you, she has gotten off like this a few times.I arch my back again to slide you to me now. She let me taste her. I reach for her hips making sure that she doesn't go anywhere to soon.It wasn't long after I started kissing and licking on her. She couldn't take it.She raised her body back up and started to move her body faster and faster on my face. Moaning louder and louder.She threw her head back one last time before her river of love honey flooded my face. She slid back down my body, leaving a trail as she kissed me long and hard on the mouth. She reaches for my manhood, to find it still HARD,HOT and THROBBING.It dances as she gentley strokes it with her finger tips. Working her way down my body,she leaves soft kisses where her tounge as been. She is driving me crazy now. And she knows this! As she reaches my manhood,she paused for a moment to look at me and smile that smile before she licked the head. she runs her tounge up and down the shaft of my lovestick.Circling the head with her tounge as she reaches the tip of my dick.Licking the slit of my manhood.She works her magic mouth on me so well, I can't take it any longer and blow my nut right in the back of her mouth. And didn't let any go either.GOOD GIRL!

I pulled her back onto me,as her love tunnel makes it way to my manhood she grabs ahold of it and gives it a few strokes before letting me in her love hole. She is in total control.She starts off slow at first.But once I was fully barried deep in side her, her rythem started to speed up. She has her head thrown back,her fingers tangled in my chest hair as her body shakes. she had two very intence orgasams. With the second one she milked my manhood with pussy muscles.

We had the best orgasams together before she collapsed on top of me. We fell asleep with me still deep inside her. I woke up a few hours later with her sill on top of me running her fingers through my chest hair.I wrapped my arms around her tight,so I could secure her closeness to my body. Just to love her so. I kissed her beautiful face and said goodnight.