Loving Silver Eyes Ch. 04

Story Info
Love can never be simple.
5.7k words
4.61
18.3k
6

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello!!! Thank you again for loving the third chapter... and for not comparing it to twilight!!

Here's the fourth installation and i hope you'll like this one like the rest!!

My super-editor HMEdits, i want to thank him again...(no matter how much i thank him, it always seems less...) he is awesome.

Votes rates and comments are a huge welcome and well... enjoy!!

Marie

* * *

Ayden

"Hey little brother."

Annabell's voice broke my stream of thoughts. It was true we could read each other's minds but for the sake of privacy, our mind shields were even stronger so we always ended up having conversations like normal people.

"You're still thinking about her? I can't believe it! What has gotten into you? I mean all these years we've been in Russia; you've been surrounded by the most beautiful girls that could exist in this hell of a place but you didn't even look at them. And now you're here swooning over a human girl."

"Annabell, I am warning you for the last time! Mayira is my mate. Just because you haven't found yours doesn't mean this is bogus. Look at mother and father, see their love! Look at others, how can it be that they are wrong and you are right?"

I was tired of these conversations! It was not like I didn't try, I tried very hard. But I was in love with her, helplessly and wretchedly. There was nothing I could do about that. There existed no superhuman strength that could take me away from her, not even thirst. If the desire of drinking the life out of her couldn't take my feelings away what could?

I'd been drinking a lot these days, to stay with her. I wanted to spend every damned second of my life with her and whatever Annabell or anybody else said didn't matter to me.

"Ok, I believe she's your mate. But will she still want to be with you when she knows what you are; what we are? Will she agree to be changed? Because you know she must, or else she will be killed. You haven't even told her that you love her, that you're supposed to be together! When the hell are you going to tell her about our truth? Mother and father are keeping up with you because they know you love her but-." She stopped abruptly.

"What?" I asked her. She never stopped in mid sentence, especially when she was proving her point.

"Hidie's here." She said in a low voice. "I know we're family and all and I like her but these days I keep getting these vibes from her. Mother shouldn't have taught her the mind-shield thing. I know she's hiding something."

Vampires have a special bond with their creations and according to our law, we weren't allowed to change more than one person and only if that person agrees to be attached to us for the rest of the eternity. But her creator had left her. We didn't know who that was and she remembered nothing but her creator never came looking for her or summoned her. Either he transformed her against the law or he didn't care, whatever it was, mother and father found her when she was in a rampage, killing people. They brought her home and cared for her. Since she had nowhere to go, they let her stay and we'd been a family for some 50 years now.

"Hey guys!"

Both of us turned to face her.

"Oh my god, what have you done?" Annabell exclaimed as she moved to touch Hidie's hair. She used to have long red curls but now it was straight and short.

"I kind of got tired of my long hair so decided for a change. How do I look?" she asked looking at me.

"It looks great!" Annabell answered instead, her mock enthusiasm was so obvious.

"Even if it doesn't, I really don't care. It'll grow back in a couple of weeks. I really like that part of being a vampire, hair growth, no problem!"

I sighed because I hated that part. Long hair was something that looks good on girls.... Like May. I'd hate it if she cut her hair... but I preferred having short hair and getting a haircut every week wasn't my favorite hobby.

I was getting tired of the girls chattering so I decided to leave and glanced at Annabell. She gave me an easy smile but after letting me hear her thoughts.

Don't forget what I said little brother. Sooner she knows; the better.

Yeah, I knew that.

* * *

I wasn't sure how I'd tell her about my feelings and about our future but that day I saw her lying on the ground, writhing in pain, I couldn't stop myself. I could feel her agony and I wanted to make her feel better, I wanted to make her pain go away so I told her. I knew she loved me. It was obvious since she was my mate, my soul mate and the happiness she felt inside made me feel happy, happier than I'd ever been.

I wanted to give her all the happiness in the world but I always kept my distance from her. I wasn't ready yet. Until she knew my truth, it was dangerous for her. I'd been in her dreams and made her feel pleasures beyond imagination. Dream travel- another plus point of being a vampire but being as old as me, sex before marriage sounded wrong somehow. But the way the images of her dreams played in her head only made me want her more.

I didn't want to stop. I could give her some of those pleasures in reality without hurting her. I wanted to give her those pleasures and when I did, the experience was better than anything. I didn't care about myself and feeling all that she was feeling was more than enough for me, specially the way she gasped my name...

I know I had to hurry about telling her the truth. I didn't want to lose her but to have her, I had to tell her. I didn't know what her reaction would be; I had no idea if she'd love me even after knowing that I was a monster...

I had to... And I would.

* * *

Mayira

I was so happy Ayden had finally taken the last step between us. Lizzy's birthday had been special for both Lizzy and me. It wasn't just our closeness that made me happy, the fact that he'd consider making my first time special was something I'd never imagine! I couldn't help smiling all the time.

"You look very happy." Granny commented the next day. "I know Lizzy's special for you and its good to see that her company can make you so happy."

True, I loved Lizzy but only if granny knew she had nothing to do with my happiness... but it was better she didn't know. How embarrassing could that be! Still, lying to granny felt bad.

"But I promised her I'd take her shopping and I really wish I didn't have to." I complained.

"So what sweetie? If it makes her happy then why not?" she said smiling. Her warm hazel eyes always made me feel good.

I knew that and I wasn't selfish. I gobbled up the rest of my lunch ad grabbed the car keys.

"I'll be back before 10." I said giving her a quick hug.

"Where's Mark?" I asked as Lizzy got in the car.

"He and George made plans to watch football." Amy replied from the passengers' seat. "So it's just us girls!"

So I wasn't the only one without her better half. Was I getting selfish all of a sudden?

* * *

He sighed and I looked up at his face. We were by the beach, sitting on the hood of his car and I was leaning against him, his arms around me. I always found it amazing, how I fit into him. I never felt out of place or uncomfortable in his arms, no matter the position.

"What is it?" I asked. His eyes were looking towards the horizon; his face was in deep thought.

"Something my sister told me, it really bugs me."

"Well, what is it about? Maybe I can help." I replied making patterns on his fore-arm with my fingers. Like the rest of him, his arms were hard and smooth, as if they were designed to fight. And then there was the wrist band he always wore... a leather band with a silver piece on it. It made him look good; the dark leather against his skin...looked kind of sexy.

He moved to place a light kiss on the top of my head.

"There are decisions I need to make, things I need to clarify before it's too late. I really wish you could help May, but there's nothing you can do about it." His voice sounded far-away.

I moved so I could face him.

"I hate to see you like this. This is so not Ayden." I complained. Actually I was afraid when he behaved like this. These were the moments when I felt like he was hiding something from me. It felt like there was this huge crevasse between us and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to cross it and reach him.

He looked at me and smiled, his eyes instantly warming up.

"Don't worry, I wont let it get to you. I'll always be Ayden, your Ayden. You can count on me for that."

He had his way with words. All the worries left my mind as he bent down to capture my lips and everything in me along with it.

"Hey, let's go over to my place. I want you to meet my parents."

I sat up shocked. "Are you serious? I mean, are you sure?"

"Absolutely, sweetheart. We've been together for months now and I want my parents to know about you."

"Uh... OK. I hope they like me!"

He smiled and gathered me into his arms again. "There's no one who wouldn't like you, May. Let's go."

I really wasn't expecting what was about to come. Their house was huge and yet, it had this homely feeling, full of love. I could just feel it there and it was so beautifully decorated, I was afraid to touch anything, scared that I'd stain it or something...

"Stay right here, OK? I'll be right back."

I nodded as he went upstairs. I was sitting on the couch, admiring the crystal center piece when I saw her. She was beautiful, really beautiful. I think even more beautiful than Annabell. Her red hair was a sharp contrast against her skin, which was flawless. Her shapely legs hugged by tight jeans and her body was perfect as well. She didn't look anything like Ayden or Annabell but her eyes were similar to theirs, the same silver-grey. Was she wearing contacts? But who wouldn't? The color was so beautiful, even I would.

"Who're you?" she asked, in a voice that would've made Celine Dion swoon with jealousy.

"Uh.. I'm Mayira, Ayden's friend." I said uncomfortably not knowing who she was.

"Oh really?" She exclaimed, a little sweeter than required. "Ayden has never had friends over."

Did I just see the color of her eyes change? I could swear they whitened, but then Ayden's voice interrupted us.

"Oh, so you've met Hidie." He said walking to my side. "Hidie, this is Mayira White, my girlfriend and May, this is Hidie."

I gave her a shaky smile and a small hi because the way she was looking at me, it was like she wanted to rip my throat off.

"So you're the girl who's making our son to lose his sleep."

I turned towards the stairs to see the most perfect couple I'd ever laid my eyes on.

"May, this is Catherine and Eric Castellan, my parents'"

His parents looked no more than thirty and I thought Lizzy's mom maintained herself but she was no match to how Catherine Castellan looked. Her dark hair was piled up in a messy bun but it made her look even more elegant, even more delicate. There wasn't a single sign of ageing on her face and her large silver eyes were full of warmth.

His dad, Eric Castellan looked more like an actor than a business man. From his short well kept hair to his dazzling smile, he was fit for the cover page of some glossy magazine even though he was wearing a pair of sweat pants and a polo neck tee.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Castellan. It's nice to meet you." I thanked god that my voice was sounding more confident than my brains.

"It's nice to meet you, dear. Ayden's been talking a lot about you." Catherine said taking my hand. I was surprised; her hands were as cold as Ayden's.

"Actually, she's the only thing he's been talking about, mother."

I turned to look at Annabell. This was the first time I'd seen her so up close. Yes, she was really beautiful.

"Now, Ann don't be rude." Her father scolded from behind us.

"I was just joking father," she replied walking towards me and actually giving me a huge hug. Nowthatwas surprising.

"It's a good thing you've knocked some sense into my brother. I'd started to think he wasn't interested in girlsatall, if you know what I mean." She whispered into my ears and winked. I never thought she'd like me...

The dinner was delicious and I was really surprised to know that Annabell could actually cook! I mean, she looked like a supermodel and I never thought she'd use her well manicured hands to cook.

The drive back home was even better. We talked about our lives, and I was really glad he'd introduced me to his parents. I was also delighted to learn that I was constantly in his mind... just like he was on mine.

"But why didn't Hidie join us for dinner?" the fact was kind of bugging me so I asked. Especially after the look she gave me earlier.

"She had some work. She has an online job so she's usually in her room."

I nodded at the answer. I didn't want to bother him with something that could have been an overly made up imagination of my overly exited mind.

* * *

"You're in love." That was a statement and not a question.

I almost choked on my hot chocolate and looked up at granny.

"What do you mean?" I tried sounding normal.

She smiled and sat down beside me. She didn't look mad but I had no idea how granny looked when she was mad.

"May, you don't have to hide it from me. I am your granny and I will understand you. I've been seeing changes in you ever since you became friends with Ayden."

"Granny-." I started to protest but she laid her hands on mine.

"Ayden is a good boy honey and his family is a respectable one. I'm glad you chose him." She said with a smile.

"But I don't know how mum will react when she finds out." I replied putting my head on her lap.

"She'll be more than happy with your choice. He's trustworthy and polite. Make sure you don't lose him, OK?"

I smiled at myself and nodded. Yes, he was my rock, one person I'd trust with my eyes closed. I closed my eyes and sighed as granny combed my hair as I slept.

My dreams were getting bizarre. I was seeing less of Ayden and more of the woman. It was never the same but it always ended in the same way. She was always dragged away from me while she screamed inaudibly, flailing her arms towards me and I always felt torn, not knowing who she was and what she wanted form me. Every night I'd wake up crying my eyes out.

I was really confused. Why the same woman? I knew Ayden; I was attracted to him so I had his dreams... but why the woman I'd never seen? But at the end of the day, Ayden always made forget all about it.

* * *

I gasped as his fingers found his way under my shorts again.

"I love you." He whispered to me and all I could do was moan.

He brought his lips to mine, his hard chest rubbing against my nipples and I whimpered. I wrapped my legs around him, wanting to feel all of him on me as his fingers did wonders on my body. I could feel myself getting close... just a little more, I was almost there...

I sat up, totally covered in sweat. And I was burning with desire... I didn't know what to do... well there wasn't much I could do. I got up and walked to the bathroom. It was 7 and I had to get to school on time. These dreams were frustrating. After that day Ayden never touched me like that, he always looked like he was fighting some battle inside himself and I ended up dreaming about it instead.

I took some face wash on my hand and looked at my reflection on the mirror, only it wasn't me. It was her, the woman from my dreams! She was afraid, really really afraid.

"Help us!" was all I could hear before I woke up with a start.

Well, it did feel like waking up. Only, I was in the bathroom and there was that drop of face wash on my hand. My head was reeling. Had I just imagined that or was I sleep-walking? Or was that real?? I really had no idea. I rinsed my hands and rushed to my room to look at the time. It was 7. I didn't know what was happening! I was scared to go into the bathroom all by myself so I called granny.

"What is it dear?" she asked from my door.

"Uh- I think I saw a spider on the bathroom wall, a really big one. Can you stay here while I brush my teeth?" Arachnophobia, being one of the many 'phobias' I had.

"Its OK honey. Go get ready. I'll be right here." She replied with a smile.

I didn't know what caused it; I just had this feeling regarding spiders. I couldn't stand them. Yeesh, I had so many problems!

* * *

"What's wrong?" he asked sliding to the passenger side of my car and looking into my eyes. "You look worried."

"Nothing. I'm OK." I didn't want to tell him what happened today. What if he thought I was a freak?

"You know you can tell me anything." He added, not giving up.

"I know I can. It's just not worth telling, believe me." I gave him a reassuring smile but the one person who needed reassurance was me.

"OK. I believe you." He smiled back, a heart-thumping smile.

I leaned against him and buried my face into his chest. I wanted to fill my mind with his scent, so that it would cloud my fear, block it somehow. I always felt sure about him being able to protect me. He rested his lips on my hair, caressing my back which made desire pool inside me. I looked up and kissed him deeply until I was out of breath. I wanted him, I wanted him badly. It was almost impossible to restrain, to wait for whatever surprise he'd planned for me.

"We've got to go. We'll be late." He whispered.

I sighed and tried to move but he held me.

"It's hard for me to let go of you too." He whispered again resting his forehead on mine. "But I have to. I promise you May, it wont be long." He placed a small kiss on my forehead and let me go.

I could see the pain in his eyes, I hated seeing him hurt and I didn't know why he was keeping himself away from me if he couldn't, but I believed in him too.

The rest of the day went on pretty normal. At least the reality of my life was normal, if not my dreams. Except Ayden of course. He was my angel, the most beautiful part of my reality.

It was when I got back home that my previous fears started rising. I didn't want to sleep, I didn't want to have the same experience again! I was thankful that it was the weekend and I felt sleeping during day was safer somehow. The whole night that day I sat watching movies. It was only after 6 in the morning, I found my guts to go to sleep.

"Are you OK May? Why are you sleeping till this late hour?" I groaned and half-opened my eyes to look at granny. How long had I been sleeping? I had no idea what I was going to tell granny.

"I couldn't sleep last night. I was having nightmares so..." I decided on telling the truth.

"It's OK honey. Go back to sleep. I'll make you lunch when you're up."

"What time is it?" I asked, stretching myself. It felt like I'd been sleeping for some 5 minutes.

"Its 3 in the afternoon." She said folding my washed clothes and putting them into my drawer.

I sat up. I'd been sleeping for 9 hours? I never slept that long. I stifled a yawn so I could speak to her.

"Leave it granny, I'll fold them in a while."

I brushed my teeth and followed her to the kitchen. I still had my assignments to do and there were a lot of those.

"Ayden called a little wile ago and I didn't want to wake you up. I told him I'd tell you to call back. He sounded kind of different, like something was bothering him. Is everything OK between you two?"

"Ya, everything is fine." I replied munching into a fork full of spaghetti. I wanted to get over with eating so that I could talk to him.

As soon as I was done with the dishes, I rushed upstairs and dialed his number.

"Hey!" I said, still out of breath from my sprinting. "You called earlier?"

"Yes, I had to tell you something. Are you OK? Your granny told me you were sleeping. What's wrong?"

"Will you promise not to laugh if I told you?" I asked, getting serious. I didn't want any secrets between us.

12