Loving Silver Eyes Ch. 07

Story Info
Love can never be simple.
5k words
4.67
19.7k
14

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys!!

Sorry this one was a little late... I really hope you like it... Please do rate, vote and comment...

My editor HMEdits was huge help as usual and I want to thank him for it...

Have fun!!

Marie

* * *

The pain was excruciating but what numbed my mind over it was the fear. Why did I have to go through it? Was I really dying? What is going on with my head? Why me?

Everything started fading away but the pain still remained. Was I breathing? I didn't know. Where was I? I had no idea. It felt like eternity before I could feel familiar cold hands upon my face and I could hear traces of voices calling my name.

I took a loud gasp of air as my eyes snapped open. I was in my living room sofa; Ayden was bent over me, his eyes full of worry. Something about those eyes sent a chill down my spine but these eyes were different. They were warm, filled with love and care. The ones I saw in my dreams were as cold as ice. I didn't care if the colors were similar, those weren't his.

I was still holding my hands to my torso where I'd been stabbed. Traces of pain were still there, the skin on my mid section still burned and the pain in my head hadn't gone away. I was shaking and crying. I was going crazy. I was sure I had some kind of mental illness. What was happening to me?

Ayden was trying to soothe me. He was holding me but that wasn't helping the shivering at all. Maybe he understood because he asked granny to take over. I didn't want to let go of him but it did feel a lot better when her warm arms wrapped around me. The smell of lavender coming from her hair did wonders to my head.

"W-what happened...?" I mumbled weakly. I felt like I hadn't eaten in weeks.

"You passed out." Amy said in a small voice. I could tell that she was scared... well, so was I.

"She woke me up and I called Ayden. He was with you the last time you had an attack so I thought he'd know what to do," Granny whispered.

I looked around at the people around me. This was my world, my family, my friends and I was the reason they were so worried. I hated to be that reason but there wasn't much I could do about this...

"I'm so sorry... I caused so much trouble..." I felt horrible.

"Sshh..." Ayden stopped pacing and came over to sit beside me. "It's not your fault and we all love you. If something happens to you, it's our job to be worried."

"Ayden, will you hold her? I'll get her something to eat." Granny said, gently handing me to Ayden. It was so embarrassing, Ayden holding me in front of granny, but granny didn't seem to mind. He wrapped a huge quilt around me and held me as I leaned against him.

"What caused the attack?" Amy asked from behind me and Ayden shook his head.

"We have no idea. It just starts and leaves her weak." He replied tightening his arms around me.

"Should we consult a doctor or something?" she added.

"No, no doctors..." I replied. They'd think I was going crazy. But maybe I was... I looked up into his eyes. I had to let him see what I saw and he gasped.

"What's happening to me? Am I dying?" I asked him mentally, but that made me whimper as the pain in my head shot through my body and he winced.

"It'll be ok... Everything will be ok..." He whispered to me and I nodded.

Granny brought me some soup and I emptied the bowl in seconds. It made the hunger settle and also made me feel warmer.

"Amy, you need to get some sleep and Ayden, you too." Granny said handing me the pain killers.

"I'll get her upstairs.," He said and picked me up and headed upstairs. He tucked me in and kissed my forehead.

"Don't go..." I pleaded but he shook his head.

"I don't want to leave, believe me. But your granny will be with you. I'll come back the first thing tomorrow morning. You go to sleep..."

"But I'm scared to fall asleep... I don't want to go through that again." I whispered.

"I promise, I'll see you in your dreams. I'll keep you safe, May. I'll do anything to protect you."

I nodded. The pain killer was working its way through my system and numbing me.

"Hurry up..." I whispered as my lids felt heavy. I was fighting to stay awake.

He nodded and kissed me again and left. I could hear granny pulling up a chair beside me and Amy snuggle up behind me. I was safe here and I hoped Ayden would be waiting for me to keep me safe in my dreams.

* * *

"I was talking to mother about your attacks and dreams."

He had been waiting for me in my dreams. We didn't talk, but sat in the sun, him holding me. That felt good. He was beside me when I woke up and now he was helping me with my soup.

"What did she say?"

"She wants to see you again... but father and mother are going out for a week today. I don't want to wait but we'll have to."

"It's ok. I'll survive a week." I said giving him a weak smile.

He smiled back but I could see it wasn't a natural one.

"What's wrong? Is there something else bothering you?"

"I recognize the voice of the person from your nightmares but I don't know why you're seeing him."

"Well, who is he? He's a vampire too, right?"

He nodded.

"His name was Acario Rodriguez. He was the son of one of the elders. He used to be a good guy but, greed of power changed him. He started conspiring against the vampire council. He captured the strongest of druids and killed all the others so no one could come between him and his plan."

I nodded. It was like listening to some ancient history.

"Druids have always been less in numbers so the government took it as a serial killer's rampage and the officials even caught some innocent guy, but the real culprit was still free. It was only much later that the council realized what he was up to. His father somehow tricked him and helped the council capture him. There is only one punishment for the vampires, death. He was killed and the druid was supposedly freed but no one saw him ever again. He used to be father's closest friend and father doubts he was ever freed. He keeps quiet because his belief in the council is stronger than his doubts and since grandfather is also a member, father never brought the topic out."

"When did this happen?" I asked. It sounded like a hundred year old story but the answer shocked me.

"1990."

"Oh my god..."

"Yes, it is shocking. So we are still confused why you're dreaming about Acario. There is no connection..."

"Whatever it is, we'll find it." I said giving him a confident smile. I knew it wouldn't fool him, he could see I was confused and scared but he smiled back anyways and hugged me. I sighed. Now that felt right...

* * *

Going to school was one of the things that kept my mind off my problems. I tried immersing my head into the books. It'd been three days since my attack and I didn't have any dreams but I felt different somehow.

"Dinner at my home today." Ayden whispered to me at the lunch table.

"What's the occasion?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just felt like it. Mother and father aren't home and Annabell took Hidie with her to visit our cousin. So I figured a romantic dinner would be a nice change."

I agreed. Things had been very stressful and I needed a break. Romantic dinner sounded good.

"OK." I said quietly as Amy and George approached.

"You feeling OK?" she asked. She had been really scared.

I nodded and smiled.

"I still think you need to go see a doctor." She added softly.

"I know Ams. But I don't want granny to worry. I'll think about it once my mum gets here."

"Well, if you say so... if you need me anytime, you can call. I am worried about you too you know."

"I know... that's why I love you."

"So, how's Lizzy doing? Does she know about any of this?"

"No, she has problems of her own. She has med school to worry about and on top of that Mark suddenly decided to join the army. She's still trying to talk him out of it... I don't want to stress her more."

"I really wish you'd take your health seriously May."

"Don't worry. Right now I feel as healthy as a horse..." I replied, trying to add some humor to the conversation. Amy smiled but I knew it didn't reach her eyes.

* * *

I was in a hurry after school. I got home and showered. I told granny about our plans and she was happy about it.

I'd recently given up my usual raspberry scented shampoo and started using a lavender one. It helped soothe my senses.

He was right on time. It didn't snow much during the winter but I could feel it was gone and spring was in the air. But it was cold none the less so I had a bulky jacket on. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"How come you look sexy even in this huge monster?" he joked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll get her back before 10." He told granny and she smiled.

"No need to hurry. You have fun." I was shocked at the reply. I was also happy she believed in Ayden.

***

His room looked so beautiful. There were candles everywhere and the ambiance it created was magical. He set up a table for two on the small balcony overlooking the sea. The doors were closed but the view was still breathtaking. We could see half of the town from his window and it looked like hundreds of fireflies were dancing in the darkness.

He helped me out of my jacket and was back in an instant to pour us some wine.

"Vampires get drunk?" I asked,

"Rarely... We need to drink a lot more than humans in order to get drunk." he replied touching his glass to mine. I gave him a questioned look and he laughed.

"Yes, I've tried. You'll be shocked at home many bottles of tequila I emptied before I got a little tipsy."

Soon, he brought in the food. I couldn't believe my eyes because the food looked like pictures form a cook book.

He smiled as he took my hand and led me towards the table. We ate in silence. The food was so good, I didn't want to open my mouth and waste my time instead of tasting it.

We stood at the window, looking at the scene for some time after he cleared the dishes away. I offered to help him clean them but he insisted that I was a guest today.

"It is really beautiful..." I said more to myself but I could feel him behind me in seconds.

"Not as beautiful as you..." he whispered into my ear and it made me shiver. He tucked my hair behind my ears and started kissing my exposed skin. He trailed his way down to my throat where he'd given me a hickey not too long ago. The memory of that sensation and many others he'd made me feel before made my knees go weak and I leaned against him. His arms snaked around me as he sucked on that spot again.

I whimpered, I was aching for his touch. Touch me... I told him mentally and he growled. I angled my head so he could kiss me as his hands traveled under my top to the wanting skin beneath. I could never have enough of that sensation as his hands slowly massaged my muscles.

I moaned as they traveled upwards beneath my bra and his fingers found my nipples. He let his thumbs slide over them, making me want for more. But suddenly his hands disappeared from around me. Instead, he yanked my top off and unbuttoned my jeans and carried me to his bed.

Not fair, why do you still have your clothes on?

He smiled while he undressed himself and then got on top of me. He placed kisses along my neck and moved further downwards. I gasped when I felt his mouth on one of my nipples and then on the other. He was licking, sucking and biting them and that was making me wet, very wet. There was a fire between my thighs and I needed to quench it...

He went on kissing until he reached my sex. I grabbed the sheets when I felt him insert a finger into me... yes, I wanted more, I was crazy for more but the next thing I felt was definitely not his finger. It was softer and thicker... I raised my head to see what was going on and I was shocked. His head was between my legs and his tongue was fucking me...

I whimpered again when he took my clit between his lips and sucked on it as two of his fingers replaced his tongue. Yes... harder, faster...I wanted to say them out loud but I was too shy for that. I was sure he heard me because his fingers started working their way in and out of me faster until all i could do was gasp and moan.

His fingers curled upwards and hit a spot that I didn't know existed that made me cry out his name as pleasure washed over me. I was shaking and moaning as his lips found mine.

"I want you inside me..." I was shocked at the words that came out of my mouth.

"Mmmmm... as you wish..." he saucily whispered in my ear that sent a new wave of desire over my body.

I could feel him at my entrance, ready, and then he pushed inside me. I groaned as he filled me up, I fit around him so perfectly.

"Of course you do my princess..." he whispered as he looked at me with those beautiful eyes of his. "You're only mine, that is why we fit together so perfectly."

I blushed and smiled. Belonging to him was the only thing that kept me going these days. He was the one reason I went to sleep, the one reason I didn't fear to dream.

At first, he moved slowly, making sure I was comfortable with him, but soon he was picking up pace and I was doing nothing but moaning. I liked the sudden roughness he was showing, it was almost animal like and yet it felt gentle. His hands were everywhere, touching me ever so lovingly, making me forget about all the worries I had.

Suddenly, I wasn't facing him anymore. Instead I was on all fours and he was behind me, his speed never faltering. I was almost there and I was desperate for my release. I would be there if only he'd touch me, if he'd give my clit a little flick; I knew I'd go crashing down.

"Ayden, I need it..." I groaned hoping he understood the gibberish words that came out of me.

"What do you need?" he growled. It made me shiver again because his voice had never sounded so erotic before. I felt like I was with a whole new person and I liked it.

"I need you to touch me, Ayden. I need to come..." I was ready to beg him if I needed.

He continued fucking me some more with hard thrusts and then reached around to pinch the bundle of nerves between my legs.

I wailed as the pleasure claimed me. It felt so intense, I couldn't keep myself up and I slumped down on the bed while he kept thrusting in me, elongating the moment of bliss. Soon I heard him groan as he filled me up and I could feel it washing my insides.

He moved to lie next to me and gathered me into his arms. I buried my face into his chest and sighed. I didn't want to leave his side; I didn't want to go home. I was so used to falling asleep in his arms, but these days granny slept beside me. She was trying to protect me, I knew she only wanted to look after me, but I belonged to him and I couldn't stand the separation. I'd have to think of a way to talk granny into sleeping in her own room.

* * *

"Oh my god!" I squealed at the huge thing in front of our porch. It was covered in green satin and had a huge bow made of golden ribbon on the top. It was a gigantic thing of a weird shape and had a big card attached to it. It looked like it was larger than my bed... I rushed to it and snatched the card out.

"Happy birthday my precious little baby girl! Love you lots and miss you!

-Mum."

This was huge! It was just Wednesday today... she was right. It did reach me before her. I rolled my eyes. Mum definitely didn't understand the 'non-extravagant' part. She had some serious explaining to do.

"She definitely outdid herself this time," Granny said coming up beside me. She was as surprised as me. Mum always treated me with small things like jewelry, dresses and shoes; things I didn't normally use but she bought anyways. She believed that one day I'd use them. The shoes and dresses usually went to waste because I always grew out of them but I still had the earrings and bracelets she gave me. They were usually silver and gold so I asked her to keep them for me and now they were somewhere in a safe-deposit box.

"Go ahead, open it!" granny exclaimed and I laughed. No matter how much she tried to look disappointed at the gift, I knew she was equally excited.

I smiled as I undid the ribbon and the silky green material covering the thing slipped down, the gift shocked me.

It was the latest Volkswagen Beetle!

It was the one car I liked, I liked the older version better but this one looked awesome! Its glossy black body sparkled in the morning light, it was so sleek... it left me utterly speechless!

The key was in the ignition and hanging from it were two silvery crystal hearts. I knew, the key chain was special order and I also knew it would be freakishly expensive. I had to go and talk to her.

I rushed in and dialed her number. She picked it up in two rings.

"Mum! That was outrageous!" I exclaimed, barely able to breathe.

"I was sure you'd like it!" She was laughing.

"Not just liked it mum, I loved it but don't you think this was a bit huge?"

"I know the old Honda's giving you trouble, sweetie. It was high time you had another car. You'd never let go of your father's car so I had to do something."

I was beaming. This was the best birthday ever!

"Thank you so much mum, it is beautiful. But you shouldn't have spent so much on the key chains!"

"Oh, that wasn't me. It was Lizzy's idea. She said it matched the color of Ayden's eyes. She thought it'd be special and it'd be like you had him with you every time."

My eyes filled up. I never thought Lizzy would grow up to be so thoughtful. She'd always been carefree and I liked her that way but right now, I was so proud of her.

"Mum, I've got to call Lizzy."

"Yes honey. I'll see you in a few days. I love you!"

"Love you too mum!"

Next, I dialed Lizzy's number.

"I can't believe it!" I exclaimed as soon as she picked her phone.

"Hey May." Something about her voice sounded off, like she'd been crying.

"What's wrong? Are you OK?" If Lizzy was sad, something had to be wrong. All of my previous excitement left me as a tortured sob escaped her lips.

"Talk to me, what happened?"

"He's gone May, he left." She said her voice breaking.

"Mark? He left? Where'd he go?"

"He left for his training. I told him if he'd leave he'd lose me but he didn't change his mind. He chose war over me." She was sobbing and I couldn't help her. I wished I could be with her, soothe her but I was too far away from her.

"Its going to be OK hun, everything will be OK. He didn't choose war, he chose his country. You should be proud of him..."

"I know, but he left me. He was the one who promised to be with me for ever and now he's gone. I don't know where he'll be after his training. Most probably he'll be in Afghanistan and that is not a place to be in..."

I was out of words; I had no idea what to say to her.

"I'll be seeing you in a couple of days babe, I'll make it OK for you. We'll have so much fun that you wont have time to be sad about him."

"OK..." she sniffed. "Hey did you get your gift?" she suddenly sounded excited and I couldn't help smiling. She just had a heart break and she still cared about me.

"Thanks babe, that was the best gift ever..."

"I knew you'd like it. Ah, you've got to go to school. I'll call you later tonight. OK?"

"OK. Take care babe... I'll see you soon."

I hung up with a heavy heart. All the excitement from my gift was gone. Lizzy and Mark were by far the best couple. They'd been together since the seventh grade and now after all these years, it was suddenly gone. What if something like that happened between me and Ayden...? Would I be able to survive that?

I sighed and went upstairs to change. Today was going to be a long day.

* * *

"Why are you so sad?" Amy asked as soon as she saw me.

"Mark and Lizzy broke up. He went off for his training." I slumped on my desk. I was getting a headache, and the day was just starting.

12