Loving Stepdaughter Ch. 04

Story Info
Candy and Charlotte are training Sue as a massochist.
2.3k words
4.33
75.8k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so fucking hot. The ache in my lower abdomen and cunt sent throbbing waves of pure unadulterated sexual need out through my body in concentric circles of lust and physical need. How do you put into words the feelings of the female body in so much need of an orgasm that the need is a physical sensation bordering on pure pain and it is not directed toward a specific man or even a specific woman, just an all encompassing primordial physical, emotional, and sexual need for an orgasm?

Candy had been showing me plenty of attention for the last five days, but her attention was aimed at increasing my sexual and physical need and pain. I could think back to four months ago when she moved into this house that I now lived in with my stepdaughter Charlotte and my husband Charles, who slept with my stepdaughter instead of me. She got his wonderful dick nearly every night as I sat beside their bed with Candy attending to my body. I was forced to watch Charles' cock slide in and out of Charlotte's wet pussy, listen to her moan and groan, and then watch her body jerk and spasm in the throws of another intense orgasm while I sat there with Candy making my frustration ever worse and more painful.

On each of these occasions, I was forced to lie on my back on the bed while Charlotte positioned her freshly fucked cunt over my yearning mouth and my own husband's jism dribbled from my stepdaughter's gaping pussy and dropped into my mouth. Then she would settle her pussy onto my willing mouth and would soon squeal in orgasm as I licked, sucked, and nibbled at her pussy and clit. Of course, Candy's pussy would follow.

These actions, without any sexual attention being paid to my own body, would be enough to keep me horny, but that was just the visible part of the iceberg. Over the last four months my body had been trained, addicted to periodic episodes of intense orgasms on a schedule set up by Candy, my trainer. For two years, Charlotte had trained me as her sexually submissive slave. She had used combinations of drugs her now deceased mother had developed to make a female body crave sex constantly and greatly. Using these drugs, she had multiplied their effects by adding the physical stimulation of her expert mouth and fingers and my husband's impressive cock while still not allowing me to reach sexual fulfillment, orgasm for five days at a time. But on that sixth day I was fucked, sucked, fingered, vibrated, and fucked some more achieving as many orgasms as my tortured body could manage. Then another five day cycle of sexual frustration and orgasm denial would begin.

Four months ago, Charlotte had decided that she wanted to take me to the next level, that of a sub slut or submissive pain slut. Hence, Candy arrived. She was the masochist trainer. She had begun by continuing Charlotte's five day schedule but adding breast punishment to the sixth day. She even managed to make me beg for the nipple clamps, the leather breast flogger, the riding crop, the one inch wide twelve inch long leather paddle, and even needle play in exchange for the o so sweet orgasms that swept through my body like a healing balm when I was finally allowed to come.

Candy had kept me at that level, breast torture in exchange for orgasms for two months. Then, slowly, the five days of torment held less and less sexual foreplay and began to include the breast tortures that I had come to associate with the mind shattering orgasms of the sixth day. At this same time, the exchanges I made for orgasms changed from breast torture to pussy torture. The breast torture helped keep me hot, but then the pussy torture became the pain of orgasm and a sweet pain it was. As the pain levels were increased the orgasms became ever more intense and satisfying.

Now, I received very little sexual torment during my five days of orgasm denial, only the breast torments that raised my sexual arousal to the brink of bliss just as the sexual torment had before. Of course, the sexual interactions between Charlotte, Charles, and Candy and I on the five days of denial continued for the pleasure of my three tormentors.

Candy had been "stimulating" my breasts for the last two hours in preparation of visiting my stepdaughter and husband very shortly. I was tied very tightly to my bed in a spread eagle fashion as Candy sat, her full weight on my abdomen making it difficult to breathe. I could look down at my breasts and see the crimson welts across the tops of each mound, the marks of the leather paddle. I remembered how the burning of the flesh beneath the paddle as it had struck my sensitive mounds had kindled a kindred burning deep within my cunt, which had begun the release of my natural lubricating fluids in a futile preparation for a good fuck. By the time each breast had five of the crimson welts on it, my pussy had opened and was leaking and the dull ache deep in my belly had grown exponentially. Then she had placed the clover clamps on my rock hard nipples placing the leather tab on the ends of the tension chains between my teeth causing me to torture my own nipples with the tension I held on the chains. The stabbing sharpness of the clamps had caused my pussy walls to quake in sympathy with the throbbing pains in my nipples each time my heart beat. At the moment, she was using the 18 inch long metal telescoping pointer with the quarter inch metal sphere at its end. She was whipping the bottoms of my breasts with the thin whippy metal rod. The rod itself left very thin red welts that burned like the fires of hell and the quarter inch ball at its end produced round red welts that would be dark bruises by morning. The only thing hotter in my body than the torturous heat of the thin red welts, were the raging wildfires within my own cunt, belly, and surprisingly, my breasts. But these fires could be quenched with the extinguishing agent that Charles' cock could spray on the fires deep within my cunt.

Candy set the rod aside and leaned over placing her lush red lips against mine eliciting a heartfelt moan of sexual desire from my throat as her tongue pushed into my mouth and gently caressed my own cringing tongue. Her right hand reached behind her and the middle finger found my open sloppy wet pussy and slipped gently, slowly into it as her thumb pushed lovingly against my hugely engorged clit and rubbed it. I felt my heart rate and breathing rate spike as the combination of sexually stimulating events, the breast torture, the kiss, and the gentle digital caress of my pussy, pushed me toward a climax like a rampaging race car. My mind spun in a tornadic cycle of blind emotional feelings as I felt the explosion within my depths begin boiling in preparation of overflowing.

But Candy was too good at her torturous job to permit me a cheap orgasm. She broke the kiss, pulled her had from my quaking quivering cunt, and slapped first my right tit with a powerful forehand swing of that hand and my left nipple with just her fingernails on the backswing of the same hand. The unexpected intense pain pushed the orgasm back and left me sobbing.

She untied me and led me by my hand into my husband's bedroom where Charlotte and he were lying side by side, both naked, kissing and fondling each other. They did not acknowledge our entering their private domain, instead Charlotte rolled onto her hands and knees and Charles moved to kneel behind my stepdaughter in the age old doggie-style position. Candy pushed me toward the bed so I could perform my part of this ritual by grasping my husband's cock and placing the head of it against my stepdaughter's wet pussy. He gently thrust into her and began a rhythmic rocking motion sliding his cock comfortably into and out of her willing pussy. Candy pushed me onto my knees so my face would be exactly in front of Charlotte's with our mouths nearly touching. Charlotte lowered her weight onto her elbows on the bed freeing her hands so they could grasp two handfuls of my hair and pull my lips against hers while she was getting fucked. As we kissed, I felt her mouth surge first forward and then back as Charles' cock pushed her back and forth as he fucked her. I imagined it was my pussy getting fucked and my face pushing in and out against Charlotte's instead of the way it was. After five minutes of tongue interplay, I felt Charlotte's face tighten up and saw her eyes screw tightly shut. A low loud growl escaped her mouth into mine and she started to convulse and spasm in orgasm; that so elusively torturous sensation that I needed so badly.

Candy quickly pulled me to my feet and turned my back to the bed so I could slide under Charlotte on my back to lick out my husband's cum from her still quivering cunt. It tasted so good mixed with her pussy juice. After a few minutes of cleaning out her pussy, she sat up straight pushing her pussy down on my face so I could get her off again.

A few minutes later, back in our room, Candy inserted the large Y shaped dildo I slept with every night, turned on its vibrating egg deep within my cunt and ass so they would provide no clit stimulation through the night and we went to sleep.

As usual, I dreamed the most debauched lurid dreams imaginable; huge cocks in my pussy and ass, Charlotte's sweet mouth eating my pussy, Candy fucking me with her huge strap-on. I know I only have two holes between my legs, but this is a dream. Somewhere, Candy found another one.

I woke up to Candy getting out of bed. She removed all of my extra equipment and we walked into the bathroom hand in hand. She sat on the toilet and pissed and I knelt in front of her and cleaned the piss from her cunt and continued licking until she had her first orgasm of the morning. Then I sat and pissed and she licked me clean and licked me to another almost orgasm. We showered together and walked to the den.

Charles had the two man Sybian horse set up and I almost screamed in anticipation. I could sit on that contraption and come for hours on end. It was my favorite sixth day activity. Candy walked me to the horse and helped me straddle it and slide the well lubed vibrating cock into my pussy. Charlotte straddled the one in front of me as Candy helped her onto the cock on that horse. Then the torture began again; Candy turned on Charlotte's vibrating, plunging, cock on and began fucking her, while I sat there on the motionless cock and non-vibrating vibrator.

"Please turn mine on, Candy," I begged quietly. She just looked at me and laughed quietly. She knew that I would say the secret words shortly. And I did. I was just too fucking horny not to. "Please Candy, hurt my pussy and turn the cock on."

Candy grinned at me and went to work. As I watched Charlotte come to her first orgasm of the day, Candy pulled a pussy clamp from under the horse and pulled it up to clamp it on my right pussy lip. The clip hurt horribly, its small dull teeth digging into my soft flesh, but that was only the beginning. I knew from experience that the chain dangling from the pussy clamp went beneath the horse and up into it to hook to the end of the silver cock buried in my pussy. I also knew that as the cock plunged into my pussy, the chains would become taut and pull my pussy lips down opposing the natural movement of my body on the plunging cock. She attached the other clamp and the fun began. I screamed each time the thick long metal cock slid deeply into my pussy making the pussy clamps jerk on my labia causing a terribly but short lived agony on the two stretchy pieces of flesh. The pain sent messages to my brain that initiated the production of the hormones that brought a female to her orgasm. Candy had done her job well. My brain was hard wired now to bring my pussy to orgasm with the pain as the driving force behind it.

I screamed and came for over two hours during the morning. Then Charles fucked me with his gorgeous cock while Charlotte used an electric wand to send painful shocks to my nipples, clit, and ass hole. I came screaming in pain again. Charlotte and Candy used their mouths on my pussy for the rest of the afternoon. Each time I approached orgasm the one not eating me off would whip or switch my titties or my ass depending on just what position I was in at that time. I came several more times on their tongues screaming in pain each time. It was another glorious day of blissful ecstatic pleasure. By the time I went to sleep that night, I was anticipating the five days of denial that would inevitably lead me to another blissful day of nearly continual multiple orgasms like today had been.