Loving Stepdaughter Ch. 05

Story Info
An unexpected turn on Sue's road to forced masochism.
2.3k words
4.26
73.5k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Training this sweet bitch was the most exciting thing I'd ever done. Besides the fact that she was naturally sophisticated and a high society lady, she was very beautiful. Her long lean body had all of the right curves, her muscle tone was exceptional for a nearly 40 year old, and her breasts were nice C cups with simply huge nipples resulting from over two years of being forced to endure strong suction cups nearly every night. In addition, her sexual responses were over the top.

I was in love with Sue. Unfortunately, I had already agreed to and even signed a contract describing the procedure and naming a price for breaking her and turning her into a sub-slut masochist. The procedure was nearing its end a little ahead of schedule due to the highly sensual nature of the wondrous creature and how easily her beautiful sexuality been turned into masochistic fervor. I had done too good a job.

I was preparing her for her nightly venture into her stepdaughter Charlotte's room where she would be tortured by her stepdaughter and Charlotte's father, Sue's husband. Charles did not love Sue and never had. Charlotte's mother had been his first wife, a sexually ambitious biochemist who had patented a prescription for birth control pills that had a secondary effect of highly increasing the sexual desire and capacity of the women who used it. After she died, Charles and Charlotte became lovers.

As one of Charlotte's confidants as well as her cousin, I had known all of that. Being just as perverted as her, I also enjoyed using Sue's mouth many times during those two years. When Charlotte decided to break Sue completely and turn her into her personal sub-slut and masochist, I jumped at the chance to Dom the gorgeous woman. Her beauty, sensual nature, and her sweet submissive personality, which should never have been turned masochist, captured my heart and soul. I had to work to hide my tears from my cousin and Charles.

Sue had seen me crying one night when I thought she was asleep and asked me what was wrong. "As if a sub --slut like you would care," I growled falling into my Dom persona.

She looked at me sadly and I saw a tear run from one eye. "I just thought maybe I could make you feel better if you wanted, Mistress Candy."

I felt her sincere warmth and concern and it burned my ass that this woman whom I'd tortured, broken, destroyed, and turned into a crawling masochist, had the personality to be concerned about me. I flew off of the handle.

"Yes, you can make me feel better," I shouted as I leaped out of bed. I reached for her and pulled her from the bed by her hair reveling in her cries of pain. I dragged her to the low padded bench and did something I'd never done before, leaned her over it on her back. I quickly secured the always ready Velcro wrist and ankle cuffs leaving her legs wrenched so widely that the muscles of her inner thighs quaked. I picked up my breast flogger and looked at her gaping wet pussy and smiled in anticipation. She wanted to know if she could make me feel better. Her screams would make my blood boil and her mouth would make my pussy sing.

Scream she did! I used the flogger on her upturned tits, her stretched and straining abdomen, and most satisfyingly on her wet cunt. After 20 minutes of anger inspired punishment, a mortal sin for a professional trainer and Dominatrix, I threw the whip at the wall in greater anger, the anger of shame now, and sat on the bed and cried like a baby.

After some unknown length of time locked within my own feelings and shame, I heard her gentle sobs and moved to release her from her painful position. Once she was on her feet, I knelt in front of her and begged her for her forgiveness.

"I am so sorry, Sue," I sobbed out, "a Dom cannot lose control like I just did. It is unforgivable but I ask you to forgive me anyway."

Through her tears she said, "I realize that you have been hired by Charlotte and Charles to break me and turn me into a masochist. Part of that process, the biggest part, is torturing me and making me learn to love the pain. You have done that well indeed." She casually slid two fingers into her open pussy and retrieved them coated with her pussy cream. "How can you feel guilty abut that?"

I almost passed out! She was still trying to make me feel better even after my anger driven whipping of her tits and pussy. Could she be truly broken? I thought not.

A long unspoken conversation passed between us as we stared into each other's eyes. Without saying a word, I took her offered hand and stood. We laid down and I leaned over and kissed her.

A Dom is only supposed to kiss her pets when she is in the Dom roll and the sub is helpless or at her command. This kiss was a kiss of pure love. It was then that I knew I was in love with her. She naturally loved me with all of her heart. That was the way of D/s relationships when the Dom is knowledgeable and teaches her pet well. I expected her love, but not her compassion and concern.

For now, the only thing I could do to stay near the love of my life, was to continue to fulfill my contract with my cousin. In so doing, I was able to make true love to her during our long nights alone together. During these sometimes torrid nights, I came to the irrefutable conclusion that Sue was far from broken. She had somehow built a compartment within her mind that the torture and humiliation could not penetrate. I tried to strengthen that shielded place and make for her a secret fortress from which she could observe her torture and humiliation but not succumb to its insidious mental destruction. To do this however, I had to appear to do my job.

Hence, here I was using syringe needles to prick and pierce Sue's thumb sized nipples eliciting screams of pain, which quickly turned into moans of excited pleasure. I moved my attention to her pussy lips and clit where the screams were louder and longer than her moans of pleasure.

At the appointed time, I pulled Sue from the bed and made her stand leaving five needles in each nipple, four in her pussy, and two in her clit. I kissed her gently on the lips seeing the love in her eyes and led her to her stepdaughter and husband.

Charlotte was dressed in one of her latex rubber fetish outfits with both pussy and anal dildos in place and hot, slick, pads that vibrated on her aureoles.

"Lay her here beside me and get the big Y plug in out for me," she said smiling at her stepmother's pin cushioned body.

I retrieved it from the drawer where I knew she kept it and returned to kneel beside the bed where Charlotte laid waiting. I opened her crotch flap and carefully removed the large vibrator she had buried in her. I replaced it with the big Y with the single side inside her pussy. The pussy flap had a center zipper that I unzipped. I placed the two halves of the flap around the Y and re-secured the pussy flap. I attached a latex strap that went from the waist of the outfit in back, through a metal eyelet in the base of the Y, and attached to the waist strap in front locking the wicked Y firmly in place. Charlotte rolled over and held herself on her hands over her stepmother. I greased up the double headed dildo facing Sue and guided each head into Sue's pussy and ass.

The torture began. Charlotte lowered her body onto the needle decorated body of Sue and began to fuck both of Sue's holes at once. Charlotte set a rather sedate rate of penetration for the purpose of not ending the torture too quickly. Sue moaned and groaned in pain as the latex outfit hit her body and all of the needles on each down stroke. The mental torture for my love was that the same downward motion that tortured her needle ridden body also brought the ecstasy of being fucked to her orgasm denied body. Her mind twisted on a see saw edge of pleasure and pain that inexorably drove her body to another sanity challenging orgasm at the hands of her cruel stepdaughter.

I knew, because it was my job to know, that each of these high intensity orgasms triggered by both sex and pain were more nails in Sue's coffin of a life of misery and torture at Charlotte's hands. Sue's only chance for any kind of happy life, now that I'd ruined her, was a loving owner who would be careful to let Sue keep her sanity. I'd seen so many masochists that had merely been exploited for the pleasure and entertainment they could bring to their owners used up and turned into mindless animals who soon had no one who wanted them. I could not reconcile Sue being used up and discarded to die as a homeless mindless discard.

I kept my pain and fear to myself as I watched Charlotte slowly and painfully drag Sue screaming up the pathway to the stars. At least I could be happy and proud of one thing. I had produced a masochist that thoroughly enjoyed her mind shattering orgasms. During our nights of true lovemaking we shared since my epiphany of loving her, she had talked me into using these same needles and bring her to these "near death experience" orgasms as she called them. As penance for my guilt at doing what I'd done to Sue, I used my strap-on and stayed naked. I made sure that each painful needle in her nipples, pussy, and clit had their exposed tips pointing back at me. I suffered the needle torture just as my love did with each thrust. I am not a masochist so I did not get off. Sue, always objected to me doing this, but I insisted explaining that it was my penance for breaking her. She always insisted on sweetly and gently licking my often bloody clit and pussy to orgasm simply because she loved me.

Her orgasm this evening was one of those "big ones." Charlotte usually completed her torturing of her stepmother without coming and then turned to husband for both her's and his fulfillment. This was not the case this night.

As Sue's orgasm took over her needle pierced body, Charlotte experienced a huge intense orgasm too. She collapsed on top of Sue and lay still except for her rapid breathing. The regular strong movements caused Sue's pain to continue after her orgasm. I wanted to jerk the bitch from Sue's body but did not.

Finally, Charles' impatience caused him to tell Charlotte to move over it was his turn. He turned Sue over onto her stomach and, without preparation or lubrication, crammed his cock into her ass hole. She screamed anew in this different but familiar pain. Charles often took her by sodomy. He liked the tight feel of her anal sheath around his cock. The scene between Charlotte and Sue had obviously turned him on big time whetting both his impatience and his excitement. He stroked his wife's ass rhythmically for a few minutes and then began speeding up ever faster until he was hunching like a frantic squirrel. Within moments of that high speed action, he stiffened with his cock buried to its hilt in Sue and began spasming and jerking as his cum flooded her anal canal.

Charlotte had watched the ass fuck and it had turned her on. She liked it up the poop chute too and Charles' job for the evening with charlotte had been identified.

"You can take this bitch and leave us, Candy," Charlotte said as she rolled to her hands and knees and began working the zippers on the ass panel of her outfit. As it came free, she carefully pulled it straight away from her ass pulling her favorite anal dildo with it. It made an audible "plop" as it cleared her anal sphincter.

I helped Sue back to our room where I sat her in the chair I often tied her in for pain training, and began to delicately remove the needles. I started to take her into the shower for a hot invigorating shower, but she surprised me.

"No, Candy," she said in her sexy voice, "put on your anal strap-on and fuck my ass again. Charles got me going but he didn't get me off again and I need another one. Please fuck my ass, but please use a lubricant too."

I smiled at her request with the certain knowledge that if she was a completely broken masochist she would ask me to NOT use the lube. I stuck the pussy end of my anal vibrator into my pussy and greased up her ass and my anal intruder and bent her over the padded bench. I eased the large intruder in and slowly began fucking her ass. As she reacted to my cock, she began pushing back and I let her control the pace. As she shifted into high, I stopped my motion causing her to keen in disappointment thinking I was going to orgasm denial her. Instead, I raised her ass up a little bit and slid her favorite pink gel vibrator with a clit buzzer on it into place in her cunt. I turned on the buzzer and started fucking her ass again. In a few minutes, she began coming like a river in flood season. For nearly two hours we used various strap-ons and vibrators to thoroughly sate all of our lusts.

We slept the sleep of the happy fulfilled slut and dreamed of more evenings where we could fulfill our own fantasies not Charlotte's sadistic ones.