Loving The Neighbors

Story Info
Mom & daughter get to know the guy next door.
4.2k words
4.44
257.7k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,227 Followers

I live in one of the many subdivisions that dot the landscape of the southern states. My subdivision has about 80 homes within its borders. It is composed mostly of White middle class families. But it also contains about 10 Black families and 3 Spanish families. I happen to be one of the Black families. This story is about another of the Black families that live here. It is a story about what happens when a woman is left for long periods without the sexual satisfaction of her partner. I'll call the woman Karen. She is perhaps in her 40's. Looks in a woman can be very deceiving. However, she is the wife of a very successful businessman. She doesn't work and her every need is cared for. She has a teenage daughter, who like most kids today is arrogant, disrespectful and unappreciative of the things she has.

I retired and moved to the development from a big northern city. Being single, I spent a lot of time working to make my house the retirement home I had always dreamed of. Most of the couples in the development were real helpful. They men helped me with moving and with some of the yard work. Many of the women helped with various decorating ideas. Karen and her husband Charles helped out more than the others. Even Carrie, their teenage daughter, would come by and help me with things. I liked Carrie. She was a very bright young girl. She was fascinated with my computer. Not, that she didn't have one of her own. she had a very nice setup. However, my computer was faster and my video card could handle all the latest games without any hesitation. I also had a faster modem. She would often ask me if she could use it to play games and I would always let her.

The trouble started when she accessed some of the adult sites on the web. I would often leave her alone and go about things as she played her games. Sometimes she would do this even as I entertained her folks. As I said, Charles was a successful businessman. And his business caused him to travel a lot. Karen would come by for coffee most mornings. She wasn't the only woman in the development who shared coffee with me. One morning, as she sat with me on my porch, she set her cup down and looked at me. I stopped drinking and looked at her. "OK Karen! You have something on your mind, so spill it." She looked at me as if trying to find the right words. "Carrie has been using your computer to view adult web sites. I heard her telling one of her girlfriends about the nasty pictures she's seen."

The news was a shock to me. I had no idea she was doing that. However, my computer kept track of all the sites I had visited. "Well maybe we should take a look at what she has been up to?" with that, I picked up my cup and Karen followed me into the den. I turned on the computer and brought up the program that kept track of all keystrokes and web sites accessed on the computer.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Most of the sites were about young girls and older men. Karen had me bring up some of the sites. They were very explicit in the pictures and descriptions. Karen turned to me. "I think my young daughter has a crush on you. I think it is more than just a crush." I looked at Karen and didn't know what to say. "Karen! I never in any way tried anything with your daughter." Karen looked at me. Then she smiled. "I know. I questioned Carrie about it. She broke down and told me that you didn't know anything about it. She said that she happened onto the site by accident. Do you often go to adult sites?" I hemmed and hawed about it. Then I laughed. "Yea! I like going to the adult sites. Being single, I don't have too much fun with sex now a days."

Karen laughed. "Well most of the women here would love to get to know you better. But you never take them up on their hints." I had known that some of the women wouldn't stop at giving me sex. But I didn't want to become known as the neighborhood stud. Let's face it, I'm a bit older than most of my neighbors. I looked at Karen. Most of the time she wore a less than flattering housedress. Today, her housedress showed off her figure. She was not a bad looking woman at all. "Tell me, what do you think of Carrie?" "Carrie? Well I think she's a nice kid. Sometimes she's a bit too disrespectful for my taste. But I've never looked at her as anything but a young kid." Karen looked me up and down. Then she sipped her coffee. "She plays with herself and calls out your name. I think my young daughter would like to fuck you."

I couldn't believe what she was saying. "Karen! I have never tried anything with your daughter. I don't even stay in the same room with her when she's playing with my computer. I'm sorry she used it to go online and visit adult sites. I'll stop her from using it all together. In fact, I won't even let her come over and use it again. This way, she'll have to use the one at home." Karen touched my arm. "I know you don't think of her that way. If I thought you wanted to fuck my little girl, I'd have Charles kick the shit out of you. But what do we do about her?" I shut off the computer. We walked back out to the porch. We sat in quiet. Then Karen began to laugh. "I've got it! I'm going to bring her over here and make her apologize in person. When she has to admit it to you, she'll be too embarrassed to ever do it again." Karen drank the rest of her coffee and left. I didn't like the idea she had come up with but it was her daughter.

A week later, Charles was once again off on one of his business trips. I was having coffee when the doorbell rang. Karen and Carrie were at the door when I opened it. Karen brushed pass me. "My daughter has something to tell you." When Carrie didn't walk in right behind her, she turned and dragged the girl inside. With her hands on her hips, she stared at her little girl. "Now Carrie, you can either confess to Tom or you can do it to your dad. The choice is yours." I had walked into the living room and sat down in my favorite chair. Karen came in behind me, her hand still holding onto Carrie's arm. She placed the girl in front of me and took a seat behind her on the sofa. I looked over at Karen and she had this determined look on her face. Carrie turned to look at her. "Mom please?" Karen didn't say a word. She just looked at her daughter.

Carrie turned to look at me. Then with a sigh, she began to cry. "Mr. Tom, I've been going to adult sites when I'm on your computer." I looked up at Carrie. She looked so innocent standing there. "What types of sites have you been looking at?" Carrie bit her tongue. Then she turned to look at her mom. "Tell him all of it Carrie." The tears running down her face were real. She was embarrassed at the predicament she was in. "the sites were about young girls having sex with older men."

"Why? Why did you look at those sites?" Carrie bit her lip and bounced from one foot to the next. "I've been thinking about you. You're so cool. You never get angry or tell me I can or can't do something. I thought it would be cool if you seduced me and had sex with me." I looked pass Carrie at Karen. She was opening and closing her thighs as her daughter talked. Tell him all of it Carrie. I mean it."

Carrie closed her eyes. "Mom caught me playing with myself."

"Carrie, Damnit! I said to tell him everything. You want to act grownup. Well, you have to pay the price." Carrie started crying openly. "I, I snuck one of mom's dildos from her bedroom. Mom walked in while I was using it." I looked at Karen. Her thighs were opening and closing even wider. I could see practically all the way up her dress. Her cream colored thighs, without stockings, looked so good. "Tell him what you were saying." "Mom, please don't make me tell him. I swear I'll never do it again." "It's either tell him or tell your father. I mean it Carrie." "Mom, I can't." Karen began to laugh. "Then I guess you'll have an even harder time telling your dad." Carrie looked at me. "I think that it would be easier to tell me about it then tell your dad."

"I was calling out your name, Mr. Tom." "Karen got up from her seat. She stood behind her daughter. "No Carrie. You don't get off that easily. You are going to describe to Tom just what you were doing and what you were saying." Carrie spun around. "Mom! I can't tell him that. I can't tell him everything." Karen looked down at her daughter. "You snuck in my bedroom! Stole one of my toys! Then you play with yourself with it as you call out for Tom to fuck you! You're grounded until dad comes home. Then you can tell him everything. Sorry to bother you Tom." Karen began walking to the door. "Mom! Ok! I'll do it." she looked at me again. "I did the things mom told you I did." Karen began to laugh even harder. "Oh no! You're gonna tell him everything, just the way it happened. You're gonna tell him exactly what you did and how you did it. That's part of your punishment."

Karen went back to her seat and sat down. This time, her dress rode up even more on her thighs. Carrie closed her eyes and began to talk. I'm sure that if Karen could see her, she would have insisted the girl leave her eyes open and look at me. "I have been thinking about you. You're always so cool, so sexy. I started having fantasies about making love to you. Then I found a site about young girls and older men. The more I saw and read, the more I thought about you. Whenever I would see a grown man doing it to a young girl, I thought about you doing it to me. I know mom has a bunch of toys in her night table drawer. She uses them whenever dad's gone. I snuck in her room and took one. Then I went back to my room. I thought I would be home by myself. Mom said she was going shopping."

I looked over at Karen. Her eyes were closed to narrow slits. She was looking at the growing bulge in my pants. I have to admit Carrie's story was getting me hot. Taking peaks at Karen's thighs didn't help the situation. The way she was opening and closing her thighs was making me even hotter. I tried not to think about the picture Carrie was painting with her words. "I took my clothes off and got up on the bed. I started playing with myself. Then when I got wet, I started using the dildo. I dreamed it was you doing it to me. When mom opened the door, I was working the dildo in and out and yelling for you to fuck me. I came just as she opened the door and found me." "Are you a virgin, Carrie?" The young girl nodded her head yes. "Mom and dad don't let me date yet." Karen cleared her throat. "You can go home now. I think Mr. Tom and I can think up some kind of punishment for what you have done."

Carrie walked out the door like a woman walking the last mile. When the door closed, Karen asked me if I had a drink. I fixed her one and one for myself. "Well, what do you think?" I think that after what she just had to do, Carrie will steer clear of adult sites for awhile." Karen looked at me and smiled. "Her story got you hot, didn't it?" I cleared my throat and took a sip from my glass. "I could see the growing bulge in your pants. Nice bulge." I looked at Karen. She was sitting with her legs opening and closing again. "Tell me. What types of toys do you have?" Karen took a sip from her glass. "I have a few dildos, a couple of vibrators." I smiled. "Carrie said you use them when Charles is gone. Do you have fun with them?" Carrie looked at me. "A real dick would be better. But when ones not available, any prick in a storm will do." The way she was looking at me, I knew she wouldn't say no.

I walked over to her and kissed her. Her lips were sweet and she moaned as my tongue slipped between her lips. My hand slid up her legs and I quickly found her wet panties. "I see her story got you hot too." I slipped my fingers beneath her elastic and found her wet, hairy slit. As I pushed a finger deep inside, Karen lifted her ass off the chair and pushed against it. Her hand found my crotch and she rubbed my hard dick. I felt Karen's hand unzipping my pants. When she had pulled my hard dick from my pants. She broke the kiss. Her eyes looked up at me for a second. Then she bent her head and her soft lips circled the head of my dick. I stood up looking down at my neighbor. She made soft mewing sounds as her lips and tongue teased my dick. She took about half of it in her mouth. Then began to slide her mouth back and forth. I couldn't believe it. I was standing in my living room with my dick in my neighbor's mouth.

My fingers began unbuttoning her housedress. Karen slipped it off her shoulders and it fell to her waist. I unbuttoned her bra and began grasping and pulling at her tits. We were both hot as a burning blaze. I wanted to get down on my knees and suck her wet pussy. "Slip your dress off, but don't stop sucking my dick." I felt Karen lift up and she pushed the dress pass her hips. Her panties slid down to the floor with her dress. Karen was sitting naked in the chair. Her moans increased as her lips moved faster on my dick. Suddenly the door opened. "Mom I don't have a... MOM!" Carrie closed the door and stood looking at us. Karen jerked her head up. "Carrie!" Carrie stood looking at us. "I guess you won't be telling dad about me after all. If you do, you'll have to explain why you're naked, sucking Tom's dick."

Karen jumped up and grabbed her dress. "Carrie, let me explain?" Carrie smiled. "What's there to explain? I walked in to Mr. Tom's house to use his computer, like I always do. And what do I find? I find my mom sitting in a chair naked. And she's sucking the shit out of Mr. Tom's dick. I bet dad would love to hear about that?" I didn't say a word. I kind of knew where this was going to go. Karen broke down crying. "Carrie you don't understand. It gets so lonely when your dad is gone. I, I didn't mean to let this happen." Carrie walked into the living room and sat down. "And you were going to punish me just for fucking myself? What type of punishment should I give you? Maybe I should tell dad and make you explain it to him?" Karen was scared. If Carrie told Charles, her marriage would be over. I wasn't about to let some teenager put me in the same position.

I walked over to Carrie. Her eyes stayed glued to my bobbing dick. When I stood directly before her, I bent my head and kissed her. Carrie kissed me back. She may have been a virgin, but she was no stranger to kissing. "I know what you want. If I fuck you, you won't tell, right?" Carrie got a big smile on her face as she nodded her head. I looked back a Karen. "Tom you can't. I can't let you fuck my little girl." "Shut the fuck up," I snapped back at her. Karen jerked back at the venom in my voice. Even Carrie backed up a step. I looked at Carrie. "Ok! I'm gonna give you what you want. But we are gonna do it my way. Go into my bedroom and take your clothes off. I want you on the bed with your legs spread wide." Carrie looked at her mom. All of a sudden, she wasn't so sure of things. I grabbed her by her arm. "Do what the fuck I tell you to!" Carrie rushed to the bedroom. I went over to Karen.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna fuck her. But you have to trust me and go along with this." Karen looked up at me bewildered. But she nodded her head yes. I helped her to her feet and walked her into the bedroom too. Carrie was lying just like I had told her to do. I could see she would grow up to be just as hairy in the cunt as her mom was. I reached into a drawer and took out a dildo. "Get your pussy wet. I'm gonna have some fun with you first." Carrie looked at her mom. "Does she have to be here too?" my head snapped around. "I said to play with that pussy. I won't tell you twice." I turned to Karen and winked. "Set your ass in that chair. No matter how much I make this little girl scream, you had better not move." I know my voice sounded hard enough to scare the both of them. I got my camera and began to take pictures of Carrie. I made her play with her pussy as I shot picture after picture. I made her fuck her pussy and suck the dildo. I posed her in the nastiest poses I could think of. I even made her get on her hands and knees and look back at me while she pushed her finger in her ass.

When I had finished, I put the camera down. "Now! I'm gonna have these developed by a friend of mine. If you ever say a word about your mom and me, I'll show them to your dad. I'll tell him your mom came over here crying. She said she had found them in your room and was afraid your dad would find them and kill you. Who do you think he'll believe? I'll even tell him that after your mom found them, you threatened her. you threatened to lie and tell him that you saw her fucking me if she didn't give them back. She refused." I had turned the tables on Carrie. Now she was back where she started. There was no way she could make her dad believe her instead of Karen. Carrie began to cry again. Karen looked relieved. "Thanks Tom." I looked at her. "I said I wouldn't fuck your daughter and I meant it. I wouldn't take a chance on fuckin her and getting her pregnant. I'm gonna lick her pussy and she's gonna suck my dick. But I'm still gonna fuck you and she's gonna watch."

Karen was in shock. She stared at me with her mouth wide open. "Get up on the bed and do the same things your little girl just did." Karen looked from me to Carrie. "Tom I can't do that. You can't make me do that." I slapped her face. Both Karen and Carrie gasped in shock and surprise. "The both of you are gonna do just what I tell you to. Now get your ass on that bed. Carrie, come over here and sit in this chair." Carrie changed places with her mom. Both women were crying with fear. Karen got up on the bed and played with her pussy and ass for my camera. I even made her fuck her pussy until she came. I thought about making the two of them do it together but that would come later. I turned to Carrie. "You wanted this dick, now suck it. Suck it just like your mom did." Hesitantly at first but with more enthusiasm as she took it in her mouth, Carrie did as I ordered her to. She could only get a few inches in her mouth. But the amount that she took in, grew wet with her slurping.

When she had me rock hard and on the verge of cumming, I stopped her. "Go lay nest to your mom. I want you to slowly fuck your pussy while I fuck hers." I climbed between Karen's thighs and began to lick her pussy. She didn't react at first but my tongue soon had her moaning and moving her ass on the sheets. By the time she started begging me to fuck her, Carrie had a good five inches of dildo buried in her young cunt. I pulled it out and smeared the juice across Karen's lips. Then I moved over and licked that dripping young slit. Carrie tasted even sweeter than her mom did. I shoved the dildo into Karen's cunt and it slid almost all the way in. Carrie came in seconds. Her young cries echoed in the room and mixed with her mom's moans. I climbed back on Karen and this time I slowly slid my dick in her pussy. "Oh shit! Oh yes!" Karen moaned as I slowly pumped her pussy. As I fucked her mom, I let my hands roam over Carrie. Her clit throbbed against my finger as I stroked it.

"Mom! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I fucked Karen even harder and faster. She grunted with each thrust. I pulled Carrie closer to us. Her arms found her mom and they hugged. "I'm cumming too Carrie. Tom's dick is making me cum." mother and daughter hugged and then their lips met. Seeing Carrie push her tongue into her mom's mouth was all I needed to hit my peak. I felt my dick expand and my load of hot cum filled Karen's cunt. I pulled free and rolled off of her. Both women were drying as they hugged and kissed. "I'm sorry baby," Karen said. "I'm sorry too mom," Carrie said. As they hugged, I could see the small movements of their hands. Slowly they began to touch each other. Karen's hand found the dildo. She placed it between Carrie's thighs and slowly pushed it in. their kiss turned even more passionate as Karen slowly fucked her daughter. Then she pushed Carrie onto her back.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,227 Followers
12