Loving to Like Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,349 Followers

He was in mid lick when Molly grabbed Troy's head with her hands on either side of his face. "Fuck, I love you!" she said and pressed her lips against his, kissing him deeply and madly.

Confused, Troy kissed her back until she let go of him. "You okay?" he asked her, his eyes wide with disbelief.

"Fuck that was hot," she said, panting as if she had had another orgasm while they were kissing. She played with Alex's spent prick, rubbing and caressing it. "Kiss it again for me. Just kiss it, the tip of it. Right here," she said, pointing to the slit of Alex's dick. "Yeah. That's hot, she said before looking up at Alex. Troy followed her gaze, seeing the other man looking as bewildered as he felt. "How long before you can get hard again?"

"I don't know," Alex said, his eyes shifting between the two of them. "Ten minutes or so?"

"Can he suck you again?"

"Yeah, I guess..." Alex said, looking at Troy. "Is that something you want to do?"

"I don't know," Troy said, unable to figure out what was going on with Molly. "I don't think it matters. You know what they say, suck one dick, right?"

"You're a cocksucker for life!" Molly finished, eyes wide and big, eager smile on her face. It was the eager, anticipatory look of game show contestants right before a big prize was unveiled. Had it really meant that much to her? It felt like a stupid question, especially with the way she looked. "You get hard, too," she told Alex. "Then this next time, you can fuck me while you suck him. Or, wait! I have a better idea! You can suck him and I can sit on his face while you do it." She looked back up to Alex, asking, "You still like to eat pussy, right?"

"Whoa, slowdown, Molly," Troy said, hand on her shoulder. Standing, he offered her a hand, he helped pull her to her feet. "Can you give us a second?" he asked Alex.

"Yeah dude. Whatever. Take your time."

Troy pulled Molly into the kitchen area, just a few feet away. "Baby, what's going on?"

She gave him a hurt and confused look, her eyes shifting back and forth between his right and left eye as if she might find a different answer in each one. "Nothing, baby. It's just, that was really hot, okay?"

Giving her a half a smile, he nodded. "So I gathered, but wow, really? I mean, this is really trippy."

"You didn't like doing it, did you?" she asked, looking down.

"I didn't say that," he told her, pulling her chin up so he could see her expression. He gave her a quick kiss. "It wasn't a big deal for me. I mean, it was different, but it wasn't that different."

"So you liked it?"

"It was okay," he hedged, unwilling to give her too much. "It was more fun than I thought it would be, but what I didn't expect was your reaction. That really got to you, didn't it?"

"It's the sexiest thing I've ever seen. And I've done gang-bangs before."

"Yeah, so you said." That was a news flash he had yet to put in its place. "But this isn't a gang-bang."

Taking a deep breath, Molly nodded, the crazed fire leaving her eyes. Troy wasn't immune to the attraction of seeing her bare chest rise and fall with her deep breath. As he told her before, it was easy to love liking her or like loving her. So far, he had let to go at that, refusing to think it through deeper. He didn't want to lose what they had. This game they had been playing was dangerous. When would one of them make a confession the other couldn't live with? Telling her he jerked off once a day or hearing that her favorite sex toy was monster sized was one thing. Pushing aside the gang-bang secret, he felt as if they had stumbled into something new with her reaction to seeing him with a cock in his mouth. "This is too much, isn't it?"

He sighed, pulling her close. "No, not too much, just unexpected."

"I used the 'L' word, too."

He kissed the top of her head. "We've used that word before," he reminded her, but he appreciated her acknowledging it. The word Love had been slipping out of their mouths for months now, as if they were both trying it out, testing to see how it felt.

"You know Alex wants me back, right?"

"Um, no," Troy said, pulling away so he could see her face again. How many bombshells could one night have?

She nodded. "It's why he's here. It's why he's letting you, you know, do that to him."

Smiling, Troy gave her a confused look. "When does this start making sense?"

"Okay if I use the bathroom?" Alex called from the living room.

"Second door on the right," Molly called to him, waiting until he walked past before telling Alex the rest. "When I started dating him, I thought he was bi, maybe even gay or something."

Troy nodded, he could see how anyone could make that mistake about Alex.

"But he's not. He's straight. Really straight. And that was another strike against him," she said, looking away before for a moment before looking at Troy to finish her thought. "Gay guys turn me on. I mean, not really gay guys, but guys who do gay things."

"Like suck dick?"

She nodded. "I read this book, by Anne Rice, about Sleeping Beauty. Anyway, there's this gay guy who's forced to have sex with women, too, and it really got to me. About that same time, I heard this news story about how a lot of guys who do gay porn are only gay for pay. They're straight in real life, but they make more doing gay films than they make doing straight porn. And... I don't know..." She had to look away again for a moment that last even longer as Alex came out of the bathroom.

"Everything okay?" he asked, a bit of a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, everything's great," Molly told him. "We're almost ready for round two."

Alex looked surprised, but quickly changed his expression to a smile. "Whatever you say," he said. He went back to the couch, rubbing and squeezing his big prick back to life as he stared at the porno on the TV.

During that brief pause, Troy quickly put the rest of it together. He wouldn't claim to understand it all, but he felt as if he understood enough of things to move forward. His girlfriend wanted her boyfriend to go both ways. Alex wouldn't do it, but was willing to offer his big dick to demonstrate a partial change of heart. Troy didn't feel gay, not even half gay. Sucking Alex was fun, but he felt like he did after Brian had sucked him so many years ago. So what? He still wanted pussy and most of all, he wanted Molly's pussy.

"Before we go back in there, there's something I want to say," he told her, pulling Molly close to him. He wrapped a hand between her legs from behind, cupping her sex and pushing a finger inside her pussy while his other hand groped her chest. "All the dick in the world will never make me stop wanting this." He fingered her pussy a couple of times. "This." He rolled a nipple between his fingers. "Or this," he said, kissing her on the lips. "These things are mine."

Molly stared up at him, a look of dumbfounded awe on her face. "Are you trying to get me to say the 'L' word again?"

Troy shook his head. "Save that until the dick sucking is done."

Hand in hand, they went back into the living room where Alex was sporting most of a hard-on. Troy looked at him differently, understanding why he was there and decided to use it to his advantage. He stopped in front of Alex. "Hey dude, I need some help here. Care to return the favor?"

A look of horror passed over Alex's face as he looked directly at Troy's cock before glancing up to see if the well built man was serious.

"Nah, just kidding," Troy said, laughing. "I mean, unless you want to give it a go."

"Do I have to?" Alex asked, looking from Troy to Molly and back to Troy again. "I mean, I sort of thought we were... you know, that she wanted to..."

"Sit on your face," Troy answered for him. "And that's good. Is that what you'd rather do? Would you rather eat my girlfriend's pussy than suck my cock?"

"If that's okay. You know, for old time's sake, right?"

"Okay if I make him hard, first?" Molly asked Alex, but she nodded at Troy's cock. "I bet he'll suck you better if he's hard, too."

"Um sure, go for it," Alex said, a brave smile on his face.

Sitting on the coffee table, Molly drew Troy's prick between her lips. It didn't take her long before he was hard again. Troy let it happen, appreciating every caress of her lips and tongue. Maybe Brian had better technique, but Troy was no longer so sure that Brian's blow job was the best ever. Without a side-by-side comparison, would he ever know? And even if a side-by-side comparison was possible, there was an x-factor to Molly's mouth Brian would never have. Aside from being a woman, Molly was his girlfriend, and that had to count for something.

"You know I'm going to suck him off again," Troy teased as she sucked. "And I'm going to make him come again, too. Right in my mouth. For you, baby."

"Maybe a little bit for you, too?"

"Sure," he told her, caressing the side of her face. "Why not? I'll go gay for you."

With his cock hard, Troy turned, knelt alongside his couch, and again faced Alex's cock. The long, thick shaft did present as a healthy slab of maleness and he was ready to prove to he was more of man that Alex. Opening his mouth, he drew Alex's hard cock between his lips. "Do it, baby," Molly purred.

"Bring that over here to me," Alex told Molly, holding out his hand to her. "Let me taste you."

"Go for it," Troy told her. She seemed torn, but he insisted. "I'm serious. Let him eat you. You said he did it best, so go for it."

She nodded and moved to the couch where Alex had laid out in anticipation of receiving her. Troy stroked Alex's cock as she moved into position, watching her straddling Alex's face. "Come for me," he told her. "Come for me while I suck this big, fat cock."

"Oh fuck," she said and she squirmed against Alex.

Troy worked Alex's cock, running his lips and tongue up and down the man's shaft. He played with Troy's balls and occasionally turned his head so Molly could see him with that big, fat cock between his lips. She clutched her breasts as she watched, moaning and squirming. "I'm going to make him come now," he told her. Remembering a trick one of his previous girlfriend's had done to him, he wrapped his hand around the base of Alex's cock and began pulling on his rod as he sucked. If he was doing it right, it would feel like a blow job combined with the urgency of a hand job. From the way Alex reacted, he guessed he was doing it right. He felt the man swelling, his cock twitching and throbbing, and just before Alex came, he told Molly what was happening. "He's going to do it," he told her. "He's going to cum in mouth!"

Molly came. It wasn't her first orgasm, but it was her biggest so far. She moaned and Troy felt his first and only pang of jealousy. Alex was getting to taste that orgasm he felt like he was creating. The thought lasted just a moment though before it was lost to Alex's second orgasm. As strong as his first, Troy was better prepared for receiving it. As he swallowed, he thought of Brian and realized there was a thrill to playing on this side of the fence, too.

With Alex spent, Troy moved quickly. He stood, moved to his girlfriend, and planted his lips on hers. He kissed her deeply as his hands clutched her chest, finding the thrill of her rock hard nipples as she moaned into his mouth. When the moment was passed, he pulled back and smiled. "Love you," he said, his heart soaring as he saw her smiling back at him.

Spent and panting, Molly pulled herself away from Alex's face. His nose, cheeks, and mouth glistened from her orgasm. Troy sat on the coffee table, holding his hard-on. "Still a chance for you to return the favor," he offered.

"No thanks," Alex said, looking up at Molly. "So, how was I?"

"Mm, good," she told him, caressing the side of his face. "Almost as good as Troy."

Alex looked hurt for a moment. "Really? Probably the angle."

"Yeah, something like that," Troy said. Had she really meant that?

"So now what?" Alex asked.

"I don't know," Molly mused, a smirk on her face. "My boyfriend is still hard. Sure you don't want to help me take care of that?"

"How?"

"We could suck him together."

"Yeah, I don't know..." Alex said, sitting up. "Maybe something else?"

"I know, you can go down on me while he fucks me. That would be really hot!"

"Yeah, I suppose. I mean, if you really want," Alex said without enthusiasm.

"Or, you could just watch us fuck," Molly countered. "I haven't had it up the ass in a while." She looked to Troy. "You want to fuck my ass, baby?"

"Ass, mouth, pussy, it's all good to me," Troy said, rubbing himself. It did all sound good to him.

"Yeah, well, maybe I should take off and give the two of you some room," Alex suggested, sitting up and reaching for his clothes. "I mean, it's already late and getting later."

"You sure you don't want to watch? If you get hard, I can suck you off again," Troy offered.

"Nah, that's okay, dude," Alex said. "I think I'm good."

Troy and Molly waited while Alex got dressed, watching naked on the couch as he left. Molly sat next to Troy, casually stroking his hard-on. Once Alex was gone, she squeeze Troy's prick. "I need this."

Questions swirled inside Troy's head, but he pushed them aside. Those questions could wait. "And I need you," he said, pulling her on top of him.

After their lovemaking on his couch, they cuddled. Troy's questions slipped away in the simple afterglow of holding Molly's naked body next to his. Molly was first to stir, heading to the bathroom. Troy knew what was next when she returned. "I should go," she said, reaching for her panties. Troy nodded, sitting on the couch and watching her dress. Molly had cats and dreaded spending a night away from them. Troy stayed naked, he usually did. Why not? It was his apartment. Once she was dressed, he stood, walking her to the door. Kissing him, she groped his cock and balls. "Sometime I'd like to see you like this when I arrive instead of when I'm leaving."

"Come back in the morning and I'll still be this way," he said, giving her one more kiss before swinging open the door for her.

After looking both ways, Molly face him, smiling. "You know, if I lived in this building, I would be watching your door for a free show."

Troy laughed, gave her another kiss, and watched her walk away. Behind his closed door, he picked up his clothes, carried them to his bedroom and dumped them in the basket. The Spice Channel continued its non-stop playing of porn. Sitting on the edge of his couch, he watched a pretty blonde sucking off an anonymous man. He rubbed his cock to life. Less than an hour ago, he was the one with a cock in his mouth. Recreating the moment in his mind, he jerked off, allowing himself to enjoy the memory.

In the morning, Troy felt the persistent buzz of last night teasing his libido as he thought through what had happened. There was no way around it, he had sucked cock and liked it. Thinking about it turned the low-grade buzz into a hard-on. Staying naked, he sat in front of his big TV, turning on Sportscenter while cruising the 'net on his laptop. Fifteen minutes later, he found himself doing something he had never done before, cruising gay porn sites. He kept hearing Molly explaining how many gay performers were really just "gay-for-pay" performers. He imagined horny, understanding girlfriends standing just off camera, watching their boyfriend sucking dick or taking it up the ass. Slipping into fantasy mode, he tugged and pulled on his hard cock, allowing himself to experience the thrill of sucking another man without taking a hit to his masculinity. He surprised himself with a bigger than expected orgasm.

Troy started dating Molly because he found her funny, interesting and attractive. The longer they dated, the more interesting she became. What never expected was discovering something new about himself. Now what?

*

Comments and high votes are like applause for the authors who post here. Please be kind and let me know what you think. I read every comment I receive!

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,349 Followers
12