Loving Tori (Conclusion)

Story Info
Tori shares her stepdad with her friend, but gets jealous.
2.1k words
4.13
63.9k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FHH69
FHH69
249 Followers

I can't believe we're doing this. Well, all I'm going to do is sit and watch while Derek and Becca fool around. This was my bright idea, so I just need to get over it and try not to get jealous. I've always loved my stepdad and after spending last night and this morning fucking him, we've entered a new phase in our already complicated relationship. I know he loves me, not Becca, so anything that happens between them in his bed is just physical pleasure. I'm here to make sure things don't go too far.

Derek is lounging in his bed wearing only his navy blue boxers, flipping through the channels on TV while we wait for Becca to come in. His sculpted muscles are mouthwatering. He's the hottest man I've ever seen and it's hard to believe he's mine. At thirty-six he's in his prime and I know he's fucked a lot of women since my mom died ten years ago. He seemed to love being with me last night and I plan to do whatever it takes to keep him.

After our shower this morning I asked Becca if she would like to make out with Derek. He went out to get bagels for breakfast so I could talk to her alone. Becca quickly agreed - she's had a thing for my stepdad for a while. I told her he wouldn't take her virginity, but he could make her feel good. The three of us didn't mention their upcoming liaison over breakfast, but it was on all of our minds throughout the meal. Becca's face was bright red the entire time. Derek finished eating and said he would wait in the bedroom and we could come in when we were ready.

I didn't have any sexy lingerie to let her borrow, but I had recently bought some new thongs, so I gave her one, along with a lacy camisole and told her to come to Derek's room when she was ready.

I hear the bedroom door open and I look over at Becca. Her auburn hair fell in soft waves down her back. Her tits aren't quite as big as mine, but my black cami looks good on her. Derek reaches his hand out to her and she shyly walks over to join him in bed.

"Everyone is still ok with this?" Derek looks over at me as Becca gets in bed with him.

Becca says yes. I merely nod in agreement. I don't trust myself to speak. Part of me is not ok with this, but I think I'll be fine once they get started.

Derek pulls Becca onto his lap so that she's straddling him. He kisses her softly and I hear him instructing her to open her lips. They spend the next several minutes exploring each other's mouths. Becca's hands thread through his hair. Derek cups her bottom in his large hands. This isn't so bad.

Derek breaks their kiss. "Are you ready for more sweetheart?"

"Yes." Becca whispers.

Derek moves one of his hands and it disappears between their bodies. "I'm just going to play with your pussy for a while. Let me know if you're uncomfortable or don't like it."

From this angle I can't see what he's doing. They kiss again and Becca starts to moan and her hips gyrate. I know how talented Derek's fingers are. My pussy involuntarily twitches with envy.

"You're nice and wet now Becca. I'm going to slip a finger inside." Becca's moans are louder. "Mmm, you have a tight little cunt sweetheart. Ride my finger." Becca's hips buck against him. After a few minutes Derek tells her he's inserting another finger. "When a man pushes his dick into you it will be a lot bigger than my finger. This will stretch your cunt a little. Do my fingers feel good sweetheart?" Becca screams yes and rides him harder. She pulls off the cami and her tits bounce in Derek's face, he leans forward to suck first one nipple, then the other. For a shy, inexperienced girl, she sure is catching on quick. Their play continued - her moans sometimes drowned out his whispered instructions. I don't like being excluded from their intimate discussion. She finally screams as Derek gives her an orgasm. Maybe they're done now. It's still good, I can handle this.

"That was hot Becca - watching you come. You want another orgasm sweetheart?"

"Yes! Yes please."

Derek lifts her off him. "Lie down and spread your legs."

Becca does as she is told. Derek bends her knees and pushes her legs farther apart. I can smell her arousal from here. Her pussy is wide open now. The thong she's wearing is soaked with her juices. "You smell good Becca. I need a taste." Derek buries his face in her wet snatch.

I never said he could do that. I'm not ok with this, but I don't say anything.

"Oh!! Mr. Ryan, your tongue feels so good."

Derek's deep chuckle sends a shiver down my spine. "Sweetheart, I'm eating your pussy. I think it's ok to call me Derek now."

I squirm in my seat and alternate between watching the clock and watching my stepdad go down on my friend. The wet sounds of his mouth on her, and her moans fill the otherwise silent room. Derek whispers to Becca as he eats her, telling her she tastes wonderful and he loves her tight cunt. Becca begs him to put his tongue inside her again and he complies. Ten minutes have passed. Is she intentionally holding back her orgasm so he will camp out between her legs the rest of the day? I'm about to go pull him off her when she finally screams again. "Derek!! Oh God, Derek! Yes, yes!!" Becca clutches his head.

"Oh, that was amazing Derek. Nothing ever felt so good. Maybe if Tori doesn't mind I'll come over again next weekend?" She looks hopefully over at me. Never in a million years will I let this happen again. I'm assuming the look on my face said it all.

"Hold on sweetheart, I'm not finished. Let me clean you up." I expect him to get a washcloth from the bathroom. Instead, he continues licking her wet folds. "I can't let any of this sweet cream go to waste."

Becca looks triumphantly over at me. "Thank you Derek." She runs her fingers through his hair as he licks her clean.

Derek raises up a couple of minutes later and looks over at me. He finally remembered that I'm also in the room. "Becca, I really enjoyed out time together this morning, but Tori and I have some unfinished business to take care of. Can you see yourself out?"

"Oh, of course, Mr. Ryan... I mean Derek." Becca looks stunned at first because she's being dismissed, then recovers and cups Derek's neck as she leans in for a final kiss. She draws it out as long as she can before he finally breaks it off and helps her off the bed.

I don't even look over at Becca as she leaves the room. Derek goes into the bathroom, wipes his face with a wet washcloth and gets back in bed. "Get over here baby." His voice is husky and his erection tents his boxers. He's aroused from spending the past half hour between Becca's legs and he expects me to take care of his hard-on. I just look at him. "Come on Tori."

I walk over to the bed but I don't get in. "What the hell was that Derek? I felt bad for my shy, virgin friend, so I'm thinking you'll spend a few minutes teaching her to kiss, maybe finger her pussy for a few minutes and give her an orgasm. But no, I get to sit here and watch a full-blown porn scene between my lover and my best friend... excuse me, former best friend."

Derek looks mad now. He doesn't have any reason for it. I'm the one that was wronged here. "I did as you asked Tori. You wanted me to play around with your friend so I did. None of this would have happened without you suggesting it. But I won't let you dictate my sex life. When I'm in bed with a woman nothing matters but her pleasure and mine. The things Becca and I just did made both of us feel good and at the time that's all that mattered. Like it or not, my sole focus earlier was Becca and myself, not you. I said I wouldn't fuck her and I didn't. Despite the intimacy we just shared, Becca is still an innocent. She isn't capable of taking care of my needs the way you do, and I wouldn't want her to. Just like any other woman that I've been with over the years, she's forgotten once she leaves my bed. If we weren't having this discussion right now I wouldn't give Becca a second thought. You are all that matters to me right now. And when we leave this bed, you will still be my only concern, because I love you. I didn't love any of the other women. Understood?"

I'm starting to calm down. Part of me knows he's right. Their intimacy was strictly for physical pleasure, no feelings involved. I just didn't realize how hard it would be to watch. I climb in bed but I don't immediately snuggle with him.

Derek reaches over and gently strokes my breast over the thin camisole material. "I'm sorry if I hurt you Tori. It wasn't my intention. I think we can both agree that going forward my focus should be strictly you and me. If we ever allow anyone else into our bed it will be for our mutual satisfaction, ok?"

"Agreed." Derek leans over to kiss me but I block him. "Not happening. You still smell like Becca."

Derek chuckles. "Sorry baby." He gets up and goes to the bathroom. I hear him brushing his teeth, then gargling. He returns a few minutes later. "How's this?" His breath is minty fresh and his tongue plunges deep into my mouth. I try to forget where his tongue was minutes ago. This is just about us. His finger pushes past my thong and plunges into me. "Fuck, you're soaked baby. You might not have liked what you saw earlier, but you were turned on weren't you?"

"Maybe." I admitted reluctantly. "But it will never happen again."

Derek settles himself between my legs. I feel his cockhead probing, then pushing deep into me. We didn't bother removing our underwear, but that's kind of sexy. "Never again. I love you Tori."

"I love you too Daddy." Derek fucks me harder. It turns us both on when I call him daddy. His big cock feels so good. He pauses for a few seconds, deep inside, allowing me to savor our connection. My muscles contract around him.

"Fuck, that's it baby. Squeeze daddy's dick." I do as I'm told. Nothing in the world feels better than daddy's big dick deep in my pussy. He starts riding me again. He reaches between us and pushes my clit so that each deep thrust rubs the hard nub. I'm coming already. "That's it baby girl. Come for me."

Derek and I fuck several times throughout the rest of the day. I decided to try and forget about him being with Becca and he didn't bring it up again.

Ten years later...

It's hard to believe that my life with Derek started innocently when I was two years old and he was married to my mom. He tells me he loved her, but it was nothing compared to his love for me. Our sex life is adventurous and we are always trying new things, but we stay focused on each other. We joined a sex club a few months after the Becca incident. I was leery at first, remembering how I felt seeing the two of them together. But we enjoyed sex with multiple partners as long as we did it together. We've calmed down quite a bit the past few years though. We're still members of the club, but we don't go as often and we generally either watch or allow others to watch us.

Derek and I are celebrating our seventh wedding anniversary next week. I wanted to marry right away, once our relationship became intimate, but he wanted to wait a few years to make sure I was ready for the commitment. We have two sons. Daniel is six and David is four. The three men in my life make me complete.

FHH69
FHH69
249 Followers