Loving Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband starts his journey into loving submission.
3.5k words
4.35
254.1k
71

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agena
Agena
1,230 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and fantasy and not intended to represent and situation or living person. If you're under 18 please don't read.

Acknowledgment: The author wants to thank Beautiful Midnight for editing and assistance on this story.

Introduction: This is the first of four parts to a story dealing with love, compassion and sexual need. Hope you enjoy it.

My wife and I met in college. Her name is Alice and mine is Bob. I was attracted by her slim body, her intelligence and the aura of control she had. She wasn't the prettiest girl but she was reasonably attractive and feminine and I don't know why she agreed to go out on our first date with me as I wasn't the smartest or the best looking guy. However, we did get together and we seemed to hit it off. She was in a master's program for her MBA when we met and I was a senior in BusAd. It was only after 2 months of dating that we finally made love and I found that she was a virgin as I was. I'd experienced some hot petting but had never gone all the way with a girl. Like most first times it hadn't gone very smoothly, but we persisted and found it a rewarding and gratifying experience. Even then, I kept thinking that something was missing.

We married after my graduation and I found a local job near the university so she could finish her final year of graduate work. After graduation, she accepted employment in Chicago as an account executive and I moved there to be with her and found employment also. We weren't interested in children at that point in our careers and she went into her new position with a grim determination. Within 5 years she was head of a section at a major financial institution. Her pursuit of a career played havoc with our sexual relations as she worked long hours and came home too tired to participate in any intimacies very often which made me more and more frustrated. I discovered TG and femdom stories on the internet and began to masturbate for relief but became more and more involved in the fantasy world of the stories. I began to realize I was a submissive by nature and my libido would soar when I fantasized about being dominated. I tried to wear some of her panties once and I enjoyed the feel of them but thought I looked ridiculous in them so didn't try it again.

Early in our marriage I had tried to get Alice interested in a little bondage or spanking to liven our sex life but at the time she didn't feel comfortable about doing anything "kinky" as she called it. She'd had a strict upbringing and found it difficult to convince herself that anything but missionary sex was deviant behavior. Now, after five years I was getting desperate. I knew I had to do something soon to relieve my sexual tension and get her more involved in my fantasies. It never occurred to me to stop reading the stories on the net but I was hooked on them anyway. I tried to think of some way I could lead her into exerting her dominance a little more. It made sense after all, she was the dominant one in our marriage now by virtue of her own nature, her job, she made most of the decisions and the fact that she provided most of our income. Whereas my nature was submissive, I did most of the household chores as my job was just a run-of-the- mill office flunky position.

It should be noted, however, that we did have a loving relationship and I would always greet her with a glass of wine and a foot rub when she got home from work and I always had a hot meal waiting for her. At night, even when she was too tired for sex, we would cuddle and spoon and hold one another tightly as though we were the only people left in the world. It was all very pleasant but missing the excitement of sexual intimacy and exploration. One day I decided that the next time we had sex I would try something new that might get her more interested in the possibilities associated with expanded sexual activities. I had to convince her that her job was not a life time pursuit and I felt her life and mine should be supplemented with something more that would allow me to live out some of my erotic fantasies.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My opportunity came the next weekend and on Saturday night when she was more rested. I held off masturbating in anticipation of her willingness for sex so when we were together in bed my libido would overcome any hesitation or shyness to suggest something new. After we were in bed that night I took her in my arms and began to slowly kiss her mouth and neck and then pulled up her night gown and began to kiss her breasts and suckle her nipples. This was usually as far down as she would let me go so I didn't push it this time. Instead, I went back to kissing her mouth and at the same time wrapped my arms and legs around her and then turned over so she was on top and I was on the bottom.

"What are you doing?" she queried.

"I thought we'd try something different. Is it okay?

She hesitated for a moment and responded, "OK". Then she leaned down and kissed me gently before removing her night gown. I enjoyed the sight of her lovely body with her firm, upturned breasts with the lovely, rose colored nipples.

My cock was surging and I was extremely excited as I guided her up onto her knees and surprisingly she grabbed it and guided it into her cunt. I moaned as she slid down engulfing me inside her body with her hands on my shoulders. She waited a moment trying to decide what to do next and then she began moving slowly up and down my shaft as I kept my hands lightly on her hips guiding her movements. I wanted her to take charge in this scenario. Then I took one of my hands and placed my thumb on her clit and began to rub it gently. She gasped and began to move faster; grinding her pubic area down on mine and forcing my thumb against her clit. In a few minutes I felt her body suddenly stiffen and a weak cry escaped from her mouth as she shuddered in an intense orgasm. She held her body stiff for several minutes as she slowly came down from her high. Taking a deep breath she went to get off me but I held her firm as I asked,

"Can I cum too darling?"

"Didn't you cum?"

"No, I waited for you. Did you like that and do you want to do it again?"

"Sure, I think I enjoyed that."

"Go ahead, fuck me. I want to be fucked by you again."

She looked at me surprised, as though a whole new idea was implanted in her head and I hoped it was. This time I moved her knees inside my wide-spread legs as she began to move her hips up and down again. I raised my hands to her beautiful B size breasts and began to fondle and gently squeeze her hard nipples. Her body was flushed as her arousal began again. Soon she was driving her self down on my cock with an established rhythm as though she was truly fucking me and I groaned as I tried to keep from cumming.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she gasped.

This time I knew she was reaching a new high as I cried out, "Take me, fuck me!" and bucked back to meet her thrusts. Fluids from her cunt mixed with my precum and facilitated the pleasurable feeling in my groin and I felt so deliciously submissive that I could no longer hold back and released my cum inside her body just as she orgasmed also.

"Ooohoo!!" she moaned as she stiffened again and then collapsed on me.

My cock managed a few more pulses and began to soften inside her as her body continued to shudder in post-orgasmic pleasure. Then we lay with my arms around her for several minutes until I felt her move and raise her head.

"Wow!! That was great. I felt so empowered somehow. We should have tried this a long time ago."

"I know, but I was afraid to push you into anything that you didn't feel comfortable doing."

"Well, I think we may have to do this again. I've never orgasmed twice in a row before; especially like that." she said as she looked down at me.

"I'm glad you liked it because I sure as hell did."

"Do you like being on the bottom?"

"I think I do. I came harder than I ever have before if that's a measure of enjoyment."

"We're definitely going to have to do this again."

"I'm game."

She slid off me after giving me a gentle kiss. "Thanks for showing me that." she said.

"I'm new to this too. We'll learn together honey."

"OK, good night." she said as she gave a sigh of contentment and curled her naked body up against me to go to sleep. I lay awake a long time thinking about the future and how much I loved Alice and wanted to please her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning was Sunday and it was 10 o'clock when I woke to find her gone. I smelt coffee so I knew where she was and slipped a robe over my nakedness and went out to the kitchen. She was dressed in her silken robe was just pouring herself a cup when I came in and quickly poured mine also. I noticed her nipples protruding out against the fabric of the robe and assumed she was naked underneath also.

"Good morning sweetheart." she smiled at me. "Did you have as good a sleep as I did?"

Smiling back I responded., "A wonderful sleep darling."

She put the coffee pot down and came over and kissed me on the mouth. "I'm glad .. I haven't slept that well in a long time."

We sat at the table drinking our coffee and chatting about common things when suddenly she told me a little sheepishly, "That was such fun last night. I'd like to do it again today?"

"Ant time you want darling. I'm an easy fuck you know." I teased her.

"I'm beginning to realize that, and I plan to fuck you good. You'll walk around with a sore pussy the rest of the day."

"I'm looking forward to it more than you know, but let me fix our breakfast first so you'll have the strength to do me good." I laughed as I got up to prepare breakfast.

Later up in the bedroom we threw off our robes and got onto the bed with me on my back and a rigid cock jutting out from my pubes. She clambered on top of me as I spread my legs to accommodate her. I pulled her up so that I could kiss and suckle her perky breasts and she moaned softly as my lips made contact with her nipple and grasped it lightly between my teeth as I sucked.

"Oh, that feels so good darling. Don't stop."

I continued to suck and tease her nipple for awhile and then switched to the other one as her gasps of passion increased and she pressed her mound against my stomach. I could feel her cunt begin to moisten against me and I thought maybe this is the time to explore a little further. Releasing her nipple I grasped her hips and pulled her higher up on my body as licked my way down to her navel which I thoroughly explored with my tongue.

"Oh yes, darling." I heard her cry as I continued down her body with my tongue until I felt the first strands of her pubic hair and I felt her stiffen. I thought 'this is it' and quickly shoved my tongue down to her slit and found her clit. Her aroma filled my nostrils and my brain. The first touch of my tongue to that very sensitive and erogenous little button caused her to moan again and press down as I worked my tongue inside her labia and found her sex tunnel. She groaned as I wrapped my arms about her hips and pulled her down and shoved my tongue inside. "Oh god, eat me!" she gasped and her hips began to buck against my face as she orgasmed and a gush of her moisture surged into my mouth together with a glob of something which I think was my cum from the night before. As she came down off her high her body relaxed against me and I tenderly licked her pussy.

Within a few minutes she sighed contentedly and brought her body up so that she straddled my hips and she guided my cock into her body. She then stretched upward with her head back and hands cupping her breasts then slowly ground her pelvis against mine as she began to hum to herself and work her nipples with her fingers.

"Now I don't want you to cum yet... I want to enjoy your nice hard cock for awhile." she told me.

"Yes, Mistress." I whispered.

"What did you say?" she asked with a start as she brought her hands down to my shoulders and looked down at me.

"I said, yes, Mistress."

"I thought that's what you said. Am I supposed to be a dominatrix or something?"

"Just someone who will lead when we have sex." I responded as I licked at one of her nipples hanging close to my mouth.

"Well, I have to think about that. Anyway, I don't think I like the word 'Mistress'. I think I like the expression 'my darling' instead. It should be 'yes my darling ' and 'no my darling'. It sounds more romantic doesn't it?"

"Yes my darling."

"That's better, because I love you so. Don't you love me?"

"Oh yes my darling. Very much."

"Well, your darling is going to fuck you now. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Oh yes my darling"

"Good boy." she told me as she began to move her hips on my cock bringing a groan from my lips.

"Now don't cum yet. I don't want you to cum before I tell you or I'll have to punish you." she told me as she picked up the pace of her thrusts and began to hum to herself again. "Oh, it feels so good and I do enjoy fucking you now. I'm glad you showed me how enjoyable it could be. And I did enjoy having my cunt licked too. We're going to start enjoying these things together much more, aren't we?"

"Oh yes, my darling." I responded as I continued licking her nipples and tried to keep from cumming.

"Yes, I can see a new future for us. We were getting into a rut and I think I like the idea of the new us. We'll have to think of new things to do to keep up the excitement. You'll be thinking won't you?"

"Yes my darling." I gasped and I struggled not to cum as she continued her relentless fucking,.

"You aren't going to cum are you. I warned you that you'd be punished."

"I'm trying, my darling." I gasped as I felt my control slowly slipping away. Thankfully, she was also showing signs of reaching a climax and I believe we both finally came together as we thrust our groins forward and cried out in ecstacy.

I was the first to recover and felt totally spent but so happy and contented that my darling and I were finally meshing our natures together, sexually and romantically.

She finally sat up and got off me. My softening cock sliding out of her tight cunt with a small pop.

"You disobeyed me. You came before I told you you could. Now you're going to have to be punished."

"Yes, my darling."

She got off the bed and went over to her dresser where she picked up a hair brush and returned and sat on the edge of the bed. "Get across my knee." she told me and I felt my cock hardening again as I rushed to obey.

"Yes, my darling." I told her as I laid across her lap with my cock between her thighs and my ass sticking up.

She brought her legs together trapping my cock in the soft flesh of her inner thighs and remarked, "My goodness, you must be excited. Well, we'll see if you're excited after this." Then she brought the hair brush down hard on my ass.

I jerked in sudden pain as it hit and she told me, "Count them off. You're going to get twenty strokes for disobeying me."

"One, my darling."

She hit me again on the other cheek.

"Two, my darling" My ass was stinging as she slowly executed her punishment but I was getting hotter and by the time she reached fifteen I felt myself ready to cum again. On the eighteenth I lost control and my cock erupted between her thighs.

"Oh, you dirty little boy."she told me as she finished her twenty strokes. "Now you're going to have to clean me up. I didn't realize how much a spanking would rouse you. I can see why you suggested it when we first married."

"Yes my darling. I'll get a wash cloth and thank you for my spanking." I was afraid she might ask me to lick it up but she didn't realize it as an option or decided it was too icky to contemplate. Our new relationship might not be ready for that anyway. I slipped off my lap and turned to look at my ass which seemed to glow a bright red. I knew I was going to suffer for this later when I tried to sit.

She giggled as she watched me trot into the bathroom for the washcloth. "You look so funny with your ass all red. Its cute though and I hope I didn't hit you too hard."

"No, my darling." I replied as I returned with the wash cloth and wiped her off and cleaned up where my cum had landed on the floor. Then she had me get her a skin ointment and she applied it to my fiery ass. She gave it a kiss when she finished and said, "There, all better little boy."

"Thank you, my darling."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Later that afternoon I was laying face down on the sofa watching a football game and Alice was in the den working on some data in the lap-top she always carried with her when I heard her say "damn." I called out and asked, " What's the problem?"

"I can't get a connection on the internet with my lap-top. I'm going to have to access the records at work with your PC and then transfer it over. I'll have to take the lap-top in and have it checked tomorrow."

"OK." I responded.

I didn't hear any more for about an hour then I heard her call me. "Bob, will you come here?" I gingerly got up and went into the den to see what she wanted."What's up?" I asked as I walked up to her and glanced down at the screen on the PC monitor. Oh god I thought when I saw what she had been looking at. She was reading one of the favorite fem-dom stories I'd saved to my file.

"I'm sorry darling." I said as she turned to look up at me. I was just lonely when you were working so much and I got involved in it."

"Don't worry, my dear husband, I understand, but this is giving me so many ideas is what I was going to tell you. I will be trying very hard in the future to not leave you alone so much. My job is not worth our marriage."

I bent down and kissed her gently. "Be careful what you decide to try." I requested of her. "I don't want to jeopardize our love."

"Dear, I am just as anxious as you are in that regard but I see some real possibilities here that should be OK. I just wish I wasn't such a prude about some things when I was younger.""

"All right. I'll go along with anything you think will enhance our love and our relationship."

I now felt comfortable with what we could be doing in the future. I would just have to wait and see what her fertile mind would hatch up for me."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To be continued

Agena
Agena
1,230 Followers