Loving Wives

Story Info
Wow, what a problem we have here.
1.4k words
4.2
53k
5
30
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all, it must be noted that I am not a writer of erotica. I find it much more fun, and erotic, reading stories where I'm not sure exactly what's going to happen (even if it's pretty clear from the direction of the story so far) than writing ones where I have such absolute control. But I am an avid reader, and I have read many stories in each of the categories on this site -- including the now-defunct "extreme" category -- and enjoyed a great many of them, both as literature and as jerk-off material.

But there is a problem with the "loving wives" section. We all know what that problem is.

First of all, the problem seems to stem from the fact that no one knows what "Loving Wives" means, other than it deals with wives. Some believe it means stories about "wimp" husbands, some believe it means stories about threesomes (notably not referred to as "wimp wives"), and some believe it means stories about marital sex. Of course, this "problem" could exist in many of the other categories; Incest contains father-daughter and mother-son and cousin-cousin sex, each of which is a very different thing; Nonhuman contains stories about demons and angels alike; Nonconsent contains stories about light role-play and head-on rape, and I think we can agree those are completely different worlds. We could do this with any category. But, in the Loving Wives section, the differences seem so enormous as to evoke a great deal of hateful feedback.

There is no point in arguing with the hateful feedback. Basically the only solution is to stop altogether allowing comments on stories that involve cuckolding. But allow me to attempt, one more time, to preach a message of tolerance.

Sexuality is, in a simple phrase, fuckin' awesome. It is, thank God, so wonderfully varied and complex and fucked up as to keep us interested and traumatized our entire lives, if we have even the slightest bit of luck. Every single one of us likes different things. If you had the good fortune of grossing yourself out on the old "extreme" section (www.allextremesex.com, now just a tame site), you know all about some of the more perverse fetishes out there. A brief list of the sickest shit I've seen:
Bestiality
Extreme scatology -- in one story, a woman is buried in a port-o-potty for a month with an air tube, and completely covered in shit
Sex with infants
Necrophelia
And the weirdest one was a story about a bullemic girl whose boyfriend liked having her stick her fingers down her throat and vomit while they were doing it.

Most of us probably said "ick" to most of the things listed above, if not all. I certainly did, even though I enjoyed the stories no end.

Here are some more fetishes that you might find more familiar:
Sex in the butt
Sex with whips & chains & stuff
Sex with celebrities
"Deleted scenes" of TV shows like Friends (Dudeman85's stories being some of the best and most popular on Literotica)
Sex with blood
Sex in the missionary position with a loved one
Foreplay, followed by intercourse
Scary sex
Sex in public
Peeping Toms
Focus on non-obviously-sexual body parts like feet
Non-single-sexed individuals
Sex with virgins
Guy-guy sex
Sex with more than 2 people
Funny sex
Making fun of sex and sexuality and erotica
Sex with pictures
Sex with members of your family
Sex with people with different skintones
Girl-girl sex
Sex within, or without, marriage
Sex with old people
Hypnotism
Nonconsensual sex
Supernatural sex
Romance
Sex with aliens
Sex on Star Trek
Sex in Middle Earth or some such similar locale
Sex that you hear (mostly girls masturbating into a microphone)
Sex with toys
Sex by yourself
Gender-confusion

Yes, that's right, I basically listed the Literotica categories. It's a pretty incomplete list. But it's important to note that "Erotic Couplings" is just as much a fetish as "Transsexuals & Crossdressing." If what you want is normal, monogamous sex with your wife, that's fine. But to some of us, THAT is pretty sick.

The fun about sex, after all (and if you don't think sex should be fun, you're on the wrong fucking website, man), is in discovering each other's differences, the fetishes we share and those which we can learn from each other, and maybe learn to like, and maybe learn to dislike. Some of us may never really enjoy oral sex as much as others, and some of us may never really enjoy dressing up like an ape as much as others, but experimenting and learning is what it's all about.

The fact is, we're all sickos. From what I've read in the online world, I think I'm near the top of the heap in sickness, but not at it. Some people don't understand this. They have revenge fantasies; a pretty neat fetish, that's fine with me. But if someone has a different fantasy, they deem it "sick." Well, duh! It better be sick, or it wouldn't be sexy! You think revenge isn't sick? You think Christian morality isn't sick? You really think that there's nothing unnatural about "kicking to the curb" a woman to whom you vowed eternal love, in front of all your friends and family, after she messes up one time? That is the sickest thing I ever heard -- and hooray to you for having that fantasy!

See, that's why we come to Literotica. To write about, and read about, and deal with the fantasies which, for millenia, we as a speices have more or less kept locked inside ourselves, too ashamed of or prohibited from doing to actually try out, or even talk out. And now, we have a forum for it. Where we can all express ourselves, where we can all be accepted, and where we can learn each other's sexual fetishes WITHOUT actually all fucking one another. The woman who thought she was nuts for asking her boyfriend to bite her finds a vampire story. The boy whose girlfriend made fun of him for asking her to spank him finds a light s/m story. And the man who wanted another man to fuck his wife, finds a story to fill that need.

If you can't learn to tolerate other people's sexuality, I honestly don't understand why you come here and expect yours to be tolerated. Almost nothing on this site is accepted by mainstream society; frankly, no pornographic writing describing detailed sex would be considered OK by whatever priest or minister performed your marriage ceremony, so just by reading the word "cunt" you've stepped outside of the norm, just a little bit outside of those traditions you were taught and to which you cling so desperately. So what if a cuckold story DOES mean that the husband is a gay, sissy wimp? What's wrong with being a gay, sissy wimp? I know plenty of proud fags who are proud of being gay, sissy wimps, and I know prenty of closeted men who are ashamed of wanting to be that way. The former are the outcropping of healthy, open sexuality; the latter are the pitiable.

So, in the end, I plead this: That you all be open with your sexuality, that you come here to express it, to find a kinship with others', and to encourage more and better expression of it by your comments (be they positive or constructively critical), and maybe even to expand the horizons of your fantasy life a little; but most of all, that you remember that no one's fetish is better than anyone else's, and that if someone likes a cuckoldry story, that's good enough reason for it to be on this site, and if you hate it and find it offensive, I'm sure we can find someone out there who finds YOU equally offensive -- but is tolerant enough to not yell it in your face.

Let us all work to end the negative comments in the Loving Wives category, so that we can live in peace. In a time with so much needless war worldwide, a little tolerance in this most progressive of realms, the land of internet erotica, is the least we can ask for. Frankly, if we can't have tolerance here, it's barely worth the bloodshed to even try and save this miserable rock we live on.

Remember, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." Jesus said that.

Man, the Son of God. What a cock he must've had! (I'll bet my wife would love to fuck it!)

Peace.