Lovingly Forced

Story Info
My wife told me if I wanted it I'd have to take it.
1k words
3.84
134.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteveBo
SteveBo
2 Followers

We got in the room, brushed our teeth, and she climbed into bed. I caught a glimpse that she didn't have panties on, so I took off my underwear, got into bed and moved up next to her. I started rubbing her ass.

"You have to take it if you want it," she said.

I immediately moved on top of her. She was trying to get her leg out from around me. I kept moving her hands away and then I spit on my fingers and reached down between her legs, rubbing them on her pussy lips. I did it again, this time rubbing it on my now hard cock. The whole time she was squirming, trying to bring her leg up, but I kept blocking it. I reached down again and grabbed my cock bringing it up, rubbing it on her little pink pussy.

"NO! You're not going to do this," she whispered as she arched her back trying to throw me off, but I held on and put my arm around her head locking her in under me.

Again I started rubbing my cock into her pussy.

"I'm going to fuck your little pussy so good and you can't do anything about it!" I whispered.

Then, putting my cock head up to her swollen pussy lips, I started pushing it into her. It went in maybe an inch. She was really fighting by now, pushing back at me, bucking, but each time she bucked, it slipped in further.

I whispered in her ear, "That cock's inside you. You're going to take it."

"Noooo," she responded as I pushed it up further into her body.

"Yes, I'm fucking you! You're getting fucked right now! Mmm...I'm taking your pussy! My hard cock's up in your pussy!"

As she struggled more, I took her by the wrists and held them against the bed, pushing my cock all the way inside her up to my balls. I could feel her pussy gripping my cock as I held it there, as I pinned her to the bed with my cock.

"No..." she whispered in my ear.

I slowly worked my cock in and out of her pussy. Whispering to her, "Yes, you dirty girl! Oh! You're fucking my cock and you can't stop me. I am going to fuck this pussy all night." I could tell she liked it because she was really wet so I kicked it up a notch, "Oh yes! I can feel your pussy on my cock. Roger and I are going to fuck you all night. You are going to be our little fuck toy, aren't you?"

"Yessss..." she whispered.

"We're going to take your pussy, taking turns cumming up inside you. We are going to strap you down to the bed like before. You remember that? Us taking our turn on your helpless pussy, all naked and strapped to the bed, taking turns making you suck our cocks as we fucked you again and again."

She whispered, "Yesssssss!"

"What did we do to you?"

"You put your hand over my mouth and Roger said he wanted to fuck me first as he pushed me down on the bed. You helped him strap my arms down to the mattress with the straps we bought. Then with your hand over my mouth, you helped him pull off my panties. You held my legs spread as he rubbed his cock on my pussy lips. You watched him sink his cock up into your wife. You two fucked me all night, made me suck your cocks. You watched him fuck your wife, watched him fuck me, again and again, each time blowing his load deep inside my pussy."

By now, I was pumping her pretty good and needed to interrupt, so I wouldn't cum so fast. So I let her slip a leg up and over, then I pinned her down again almost on her side, my cock still pumping into her while rubbing the side of her ass. Then I slipped behind her while she was on her side and I was taking her from behind. I put my hand around the back of her neck and kept fucking her wet pussy. It felt so good slapping her ass with my other hand.

I told her, "Open your mouth and get ready to suck Rogers's cock. He's putting it in you." Then I could hear her sucking her thumb. "That's right," I said, "Suck his cock, make it feel good while I take your pussy."

I could hear her making sucking noises as she sucked her thumb.

"That's right, run your tongue up and down his shaft, lick his cock head. Suck it good baby, milk his cock and make him cum. Yes, he's got his cock up in your mouth while I'm up in your pussy. Oh, baby, his cock's in your mouth. You're taking it!"

She was sucking her thumb real good by now, making lots of sucking noises. I had her by the hair and couldn't hold back any longer. I let go and grabbed her little ass and blew my load hard up into her.

We rolled around and got comfortable as I slid my hand between her open legs, and started rubbing her clit. I knew I had to get her off after that.

She whispered, "You like watching me get fucked, don't you?"

"Yes," I whispered, and slipped my finger down and into her pussy then back to her clit rubbing it.

"You like watching him rub his hard cock up and down my pussy lips, taking turns fucking my pussy, don't you?"

"Yes," I whispered and went back down to her pussy again.

She said, "I remember watching you fuck Liz, I got so wet standing by the bathroom watching you fuck her, your cock was so hard. You like fucking her, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You had one of her legs over your shoulder and you were slamming your cock into her so fast and hard. I was watching her tits jiggle every time you shoved it in her. You were fucking her good, just pushing your cock all the way up inside her. She was moaning so loud. That's right. Fuck her, baby, fuck her."

I could feel her stiffening up, her legs starting to shake as she came on my fingers.

SteveBo
SteveBo
2 Followers