Low.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm...gonna...cum....." He cried with effort.

Georgia smiled and glanced at the woman hanging on the wall, the woman whose man she was fucking.

"Make her watch, baby. Make her see."

Jensen frowned. He had forgotten all about Low.

He smiled a wicked smile.

"I'll make her watch as I cum inside you.

++++++++++++++

Low had retreated to some other place in her consciousness, the events of the room happening on the periphery of her senses, unreal if she concentrated hard enough.

Then an invisible power snaked out and took hold of her chin, forcing her face forward.

Her eyes were forced to bear witness to the fornicating couple rutting on the floor in front of her.

+++++++++++++++

"Give all your cum...baby...." Georgia begged, a hand reaching past her ass to fondle Jensen's balls. "Show that bitch what you think of her runty little body compared to mine...."

Jensen couldn't articulate words, bestial grunts were the best he could master as he writhed and jerked, but was clear that her words drove him faster.

"Uuungh...." He cried as shot after shot of his cum was blasted deep into her. "Ha ah ah...."

+++++++++++++++++

Epilogue

++++++++++++++++

Low hung there a long time. She couldn't say how long.

It had been long enough to see Jensen and Georgia/Alice get dressed and move about the house.

She hadn't been thinking rationally enough to interpret their actions until they'd left the house, a suitcase in hand and Dead Bird safely caged.

They'd abandoned her without a backward glance.

The spell that held her wore off eventually but she didn't move for some time after that.

She made her way home slowly, walking across the city as the light of dawn was just appearing. The pain in her feet was nothing compared to the tiredness she felt.

++++++++++++

She let herself in and she knew that they'd stopped by here.

They'd left an unmade bed and the scent of sex in the air. They'd taken all of Jensen's stuff that they could carry.

Instinctively at the sight of the answer phone flashing she pressed the button for playback.

Low blinked as the first sounds were heard.

"I want her to hear me suck your cock..." Georgia's voice said and was accompanied by a laugh from Jensen and the sound of his pants hitting the floor.

Low listened to it all.

By the sounds of it Georgia was as good at sucking cock as she was at fucking. Jensen had obviously enjoyed it.

+++++++++++++++

Low showered and got dressed.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Wretched didn't even begin to describe her appearance.

She toyed with the golden heart around her neck, feeling the beat of Jensen's pulse wherever he was.

She didn't notice her fingers begin to warm up, not even once they began to burn.