Lowborn Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,273 Followers

Raven let the words slide slowly, sensually from her lips as she said, "You're going to come so hard." Her guiding hand and now cream-coated fingers both stepped up the pace.

Kayleen's cries of passion grew louder as his thick cock stroked her faster. Her fingers curled into claws, gripping the bedclothes, and she twitched from the shocks of pleasure tearing through her body. Mindblind growled from between clenched teeth as he fought against the first tingles of his own release moving to claim him.

Raven let her hand slip from his hip when she determined that the blonde was ready to take whatever he had to offer. Mindblind grunted in approval when he saw her turn the now free hand to the task of teasing her own folds without missing a beat on Kayleen's clit.

The thief's voice sounded almost pleading when she said, "Do it. Come for us, sweetie."

Kayleen's breasts bounced from the power of Mindblind's thrusts, and he was fighting with all his will to stave off his own climax. The blonde's eyes opened wide, and she exclaimed, "I... I'm... Ah! Ah! Aieee!"

Her squeal of release accompanied a slow, rhythmic contraction of her walls, further eroding Mindblind's control. Still, he held on, loving the sight and sound of her coming so hard too much for it to end so soon.

"Fill her up," Raven intimated in a rush, her fingers still fast at work on the climaxing woman's bud.

"Oh yes!" Kayleen agreed between screams of ecstasy.

That was all it took.

Mindblind surrendered to the inevitable, giving full vent to his needs in a handful of thrusts so powerful that the legs of the bed grated upon the floor below. Then his seed surged up, and he slammed his hips forward one last time to spill it deep inside her.

"Mmm hmm," Raven moaned, sliding her fingers up from the blonde's clit to her tummy.

His breath blasted from his lips as Mindblind's hips twitched of their own accord, responding to the tight squeeze of Kayleen's canal. Soon enough, he couldn't handle it any longer, and jerked free with a growl.

"Shit," he hissed as he sat down to the side, having no small amount of trouble maintaining enough balance to not fall from his precarious perch at the edge of the bed. He sank down until his forearm was flat on the mattress, to give him some sort of balance.

Mindblind's twitching and Kayleen's ecstatic whimpers eventually calmed, and he heard Raven say, "Oh that was good, wasn't it?"

"Uh huh," Kayleen squeaked in response, and then let out a somewhat sleepy sounding chuckle.

"I want to taste the two of you together," Raven purred, causing the blonde to gasp.

Mindblind looked over to see the thief moving between Kayleen's legs, only the hot throbbing of his softening cock keeping his eyelids from drifting closed.

A broad stroke of Raven's tongue gathered up the mingled cream dribbling from Kayleen's canal, drawing a deeply satisfied moan from the thief, and a far sharper one from the blonde. Raven licked her lips and said, "Don't even think about falling asleep, because I'm getting that dick inside me too."

"Fuck me," Mindblind groaned, not even wanting to think about getting hard again.

Raven gave him an evil smile. "Isn't that what I just said?"

Another groan escaped him, and he dropped down into a fully reclined position as the thief slipped between Kayleen's thighs once more.

****

Mindblind grunted as soon as he awakened the next morning. His morning erection burned slightly from the workout the night before, and his bladder felt tight enough to explode.

Not caring in the slightest who might see, he exited the room and crossed to the garderobe — still naked. After what felt like an eternity, he finally drooped enough to urinate, and sighed as he let off the pressure.

The stream forked at first, and he pissed on his foot.

"Great," he grumbled, and finished emptying his bladder. A cloth dipped in some shockingly cool water from a bucket in the room let him clean the dribbles off his foot and the dried evidence of the previous night's adventures from between his legs.

A pair of the prostitutes were walking toward the taproom when he exited, and greeted his nudity with approving smiles. He just shook his head when they both turned to watch him until he closed the door of his room behind him.

Down boy, he thought with a wince when the sight of Raven standing next to the bed stretching greeted him. She wore a sweet smile as she looked down on Kayleen still sleeping, and turned to twitch her eyebrows at Mindblind while she let her upstretched arms fall to her side.

Curiosity finally got the better of him when she walked over to join him next to the other bed. "What's with the two of you?"

"I thought we showed you that last night?"

"Not what I mean. The way you act around her and talk to her."

Raven shrugged her shoulders. "I like her, and she really needs a friend right now."

"Just like night and day."

"I don't know. Just makes me feel good, making her feel better. She's had a really rough time." The thief sat down on the bed. "You were right; she's carried more than her share of drinks around a tavern."

Mindblind pulled on his pants and asked, "Why'd she turn to whorin', then?"

"Long story, but she fell in love with the man who owned the place, and he betrayed her. She loved the work, but couldn't bear to be around it after that. She got by doing odd things for a while, but then everything fell apart. Stumbled into the Cat without many other options."

"She seemed okay carrying brew here."

"She's had some time, and a lot worse experiences since then than catching the man she fell for getting his dick sucked."

He had to nod in agreement with that.

"Get me some warm water to clean up?"

"Yeah. Back in a minute."

Mindblind grabbed the clay pitcher provided for that purpose and headed for the kitchen to fetch the water. He pondered the complexities of Raven's dual nature, and thought that he liked both the rough and soft sides of her. The corners of his mouth turned up in a slight smile, but then he shook his head and his expression hardened.

He'd spent too long keeping his emotions from having control over his life, and this was no time to start. A moment later, he realized that this entire journey was nothing more than a visceral reaction to Delly's death. What was done was done, so he shook his head and continued on to the kitchen.

The women appeared to have closed up shop in preparation to leave, which resulted in a few crestfallen men sitting around the taproom, staring into their beers. Indigo sat talking with two of the women, and loosed a hearty laugh before nodding a greeting to Mindblind.

In what had become an oddly unremarkable occurrence over the last couple of days, Mindblind saw that the prostitutes had managed to acquire small traveling bags and packs, as well as hats to shield them from the sun.

The group was certainly going to look far less the motley collection of vagabonds that they had appeared upon arrival in town. He shook his head as he walked into the kitchen and let out a snorting chuckle when he thought back to Vladamir insisting that he was going on an adventure.

Fate had conspired to make his little brother right after all.

****

Since Indigo had revealed that he had experience driving a team, Mindblind let him pull the wagon around to the front of the inn. The supplies for the trip were loaded, and the hard wooden floor of the wagon was now padded by two of the mattresses that the prostitutes had purchased. The remainder of the spare mattresses they donated to the innkeeper, as those in the rooms were now more than a little worse for wear, and smelled deeply of sex.

"Come ladies. Your coach awaits," Indigo declared as he brought the wagon to a halt and vaulted down from the driver's seat.

"You're in an awful good mood," Raven remarked with a roll of her eyes.

"It is a fine day, and even finer company," he responded, and swept his eyes over the whores, several of whom laughed. "One must live for the day." His expression slowly grew more somber, and he added, "Still, I have not forgotten the reason for my journey."

The Draxnian helped the first of the women up into the wagon and said, "In truth, my brother and I have not spoken in years. Though his loss brings me pain and anger, he was a drunkard and a man of little honor. Save for my family, I fear that he is little loss to the world. I would not even know his fate were it not for the tavern owner coming to complain that he left without paying for what he drank that night."

Mindblind inclined his head and grunted to indicate that he understood.

"So, you are leaving?"

Mindblind turned around upon hearing the question and answered, "Yeah, we're for home, Pompeil."

The merchant looked quite surprised that Mindblind had used his proper name, but cleared his throat to try to cover the reaction. "If I may suggest, you should set out west. Follow the road, and you will come to the town of Foxwood. From there, you can follow the road north to Lakenshire."

Mindblind pondered it for a moment and said, "Probably not a good idea to go back the same way we came. Doubt we killed all the scum involved in this. What about you?"

"I have sent word to retainers of mine, and received a reply this morning. My guards should arrive some time tomorrow evening to escort me back to Lakenshire, and from there, to home."

"Watch your back," Mindblind warned. "Whoever's behind this might not even know you were involved, but they might."

"And you, yours," Pompeil agreed. "I still owe you a debt. I will not forget it."

Mindblind nodded and extended his hand. Once again, the merchant looked quite surprised by the gesture, but shook the offered hand and said, "Safe journey."

"Much as I hate to say it, I agree with Pomp," Raven remarked.

"West it is, then."

A short while later, the wagon rolled toward the edge of the city with Indigo driving, six of the prostitutes riding, and everyone else afoot beside it.

Their departure did not go unobserved.

****

Hope you enjoyed the latest installment! Please do remember to vote, and feel free to drop a comment or favorite in my cyber-hat as well. The feedback is the fuel that keeps me writing.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,273 Followers
12