Loyal Wife / Vengeful Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers

And so it came to pass that with Janine's 10 inch pastic cock buried in her asshole and with her hands fingering her that Sandra had to give up control and start to buck and squeal and groan and then lose herself in the moment of climax and cum, messily all over her clean bed. She collapsed forward and onto her bed exhausted and humiliated that she had gotten off like that. But before she could do anthign else Janine had walekd around the bed, knelt on it next to Sandra's head and aimed the dick straight from her ass into Sandra's gasping mouth. Sandra gagged on this oral invasiona nd tried to spit it out. It tasted vile and smelled worse but anine was not only stonger but had all the leverage and she pumped the dildo in and out and demanded Sandra lick it clena before she removed it. In the end Sandra just did what she was told, dejectedly.

After that was done Sandra curled herself in a ball and lay on the bed, ignoring the other woman as she packed up her stuff and got dressed again. Sandra prayed that her ordeal was finally over. There was to be no such luck, however. Without explanation Janine started to rifle through Sandra's underwear drawer and tossed a sexy, lacy pair of bra and panties onto the bed then opened the large wardrobe and selected a very smart business suit and threw it on the bed too along with the highest pair of heels Sandra had.

"I want you to be dressed in these at seven o'clock. I'll be round to pick you up. Make sure you've arranged child care though the night because this could be a late one."

As the realisation hit that her nightmare may not be over Sandra lifted head and asked.

"W-What? But I did what you asked! Haven't you had your pound of flesh out of me?"

Janine sneered as she lifted her pack and headed for the door.

"Listen up bitch, I'll tell you when I'm finished with you and not before. You don't have to do anthing but you just remember that Jessie's car is at th eairport still and now I've go tthis excellent film we just made, I bet you'd hate for a lot of people to see that, eh? So your choice then. See you at seven bitch!"

*

Sandra spent the rest of the day in a state of shock and confusion. She could not believe what had happened to her that morning. She had three more showers yet still she felt dirty and unclean. In a daze she phoned and made arrangements for their daughter to stay with her grandparents and she also took a phonecall from Jessie but she couldn't bring herself to tell him all that had happened. She thought her would flip and panic and that would just make things worse. No, she eventually decided that she would do what Janine wanted tonight and that would be an end of it. After all what was one day from hell for her as compared to a jail sentence to her beloved husband?

So she got dressed in the clothes janine had indicated earlier. It was a smart suit and one of her favourites for work, she flet it made her look really businesslike and it made her comfortable when mixing with high powered businessmen. She had never worn this underwear with it though, this was her honeymoon stuff and the closest Sandra had to really sexy / slutty lingerie. Nor would she have worn those heels with this suit before but she put them on anyway and waited, constantly replaying the events of that morning in her head.

The afternoon too quickly ticked by and with a start she jumped as she heard a motorbike draw up in the drive of her house. Janine was still dressed in her leathers and she didn't even knock, slammign the front door open brazenly and barking loudly though the house.

"You ready bitch? Let's get going!"

Sandra shuddered at how loud her adversary sounded, surely if any of her neighbours were in their gardens they would hear. But she stalked meekly though the hall and met Janine. The blonde looekd her up and down before casually pulling her trousers out to check she was wearign the right panties.

"You'll do, not hurry up we gotta get going if were gonna make it on time."

She grabbed Sandra's wrist and barely let her lock the door before leading her to her bike. Sandra stammered,a skign where they were going but got no reply, instead she was handed a helmet and physically slung onto the bike behind Janine.

"Hold on tight bitch!"

And with that they sped off with several neighbours of Sandra agog in their gardens.

The ride was bumpy, loud and scary and when janine finally did bring the bike to a halt Sandra had her eyes shut and was grippign onto the other woman for dear life, so she didn't realise where she was for a few seconds as she finally got her feet back on the ground. When she did take the helmet off and shake her head free and survey her location she suddenly wished she was back on that hell machine.

CURVES CLUB: ADULT FUN

Read the neon sign in front of th etrashiest looking duilding Sandra had ever set eyes on. They were only a ten minute journey from her house in the leafy suburbs but Sandra did not know this place even existed. It was aparently a strip club and looking at the state of disrepair it was in and the clapped out vehicles in the parking lot not even one of the classier ones. She stood there taking in this horrible sight and having a sinking feeling about what she was doing there when the air expolded in enbelieveable exhaust noise and fifteen bikers pulled into the car lot. They fitted in perfectly with the surroundings. Janine grabbed Sandra by the elbow and led her over to where the guys were dismouning their machines.

"Hey Babe, who's this?" said the apparent leader of the bike gang, indicating the massively overdressed Sandra.

"Hmm, she's going to help me with my act tonight Buster and maybe a little more later on, know what I mean?"

Sandra did not like the sound of that but she had little chance to do or say anyhting as after a few more not so pleasantriesd with the bikers Janine quickly ushers the business suited woman away and around the back of the building. She opened a fire exit and Sandra was transporte dinto a world of loud music, naked women and the smell of oil and perfume, they were backstage and every woman there turned to glare at Sandra as she was led in. As Janine pushed her forward towards an empty corner Sandra finally found her voice and tried to converse.

"Look I can't do this! You can't..."

Janine grabbed Sandra's dark hair and pulle dit hard.

"Shut up bitch! You will do what I say if you want to save that man of yours and if you want the tape of our morning kept secret!"

"Yeah, I know but even so I can't dance! I'm not sexy! I can't do this!"

"Don't worry about that we're gonna do a double act and believe me it will be fucking sexy! You'll just be up there and do what I say when I say and we're gonna put on the hottest damned show imaginable!"

It took Janine less than five minutes to get ready for going on stage. As they waited to be ushered on Sandra could only glance at Janine's body a little enviously. Yes there were loads of garish tattoos but her waist was so slim, her plastic breasts so fim looking and her legs also very fit. Janine was dressed in a black leather bra top and shorts, her tanned skin glitering and her long hair spectacular. When she got the call she grabbed Sandra by the wrist and puleld her though the curtain and literally threw her onto the small podium catwalk. Looking out into the dim crowd she could generally make out what seemed to be the drunken dregs of society watchign them. And they hooted with derision at such a professionally dressed woman spilling out onto stage. On her ass Sandra could only look up as Janine marched over to her and grabbed her bythe hair and jerked her to her feet before hauling her suit jacket off and flinging it into the rowdy crowd. Sandra opened her mouth to complain but in that instant Janine had flipepd her bra top down, revealled her breats and shoved the right one into Sandra's surprised mouth so it looked like she was enthusiastically sucking on it!

Sandra blushed at doing this in such a public venue - not that she would know anyone that was in the crowd, would she? But before she could think anymore Janine had pushed her back from her and ripped the buttons from her expensive silk blouse and tugged it down her arms baring Sandra's sexy bra to a cheer from the crowd. She was like a rabbit stuck in the headlights up there (and it was bright!) she froze and Janine took full advantage of the face, easily bendign her over to strip her of her trousers too before tossing them casually into the crowd. By this time theirs was by far the busiest of the three dancing poduims. Janine left Sandr ain just her bra and panties and twirled hersef around the pole in the centre and removed her lowered top and panties herself leaving her stark naked next to the brunette businesswoman. With an easy press of her hands on Sandra's shoulders she had Sandra on her knees before her and then Janine produced a collar from the bag she had dumped by the side of the stage and clipped it around Sandra's neck before affixing a leash to it. Sandra's head was spinnign and didn't immediately realise what had happened.

Janine confidently marched the length of the stage, dragging Sandr aon hands and knees behind her and being so low she could see right into the front rows of the audience and it made her sick. The guys were disgusting looking and shouting the crudest, most perverted things at her whiel waving dollar bills at her and even slipping them into her panties! Sandra is mentally broken at this humiliation. She was a respected businesswoman, wife and mother not some common slut stripper and yet here she was being publicly debased in such a fashion. Janine was in complete control and she was playing up to the crowd perfectly. She led Sandra to the front on all fours before bending her over and spanking her hard to a chorus of cheers. But the denizens of the club are impatient to see more of Sandra and after turning her ass cheeks beet red, Janine leans In and whispered to her collared slave.

"No I'm going to pull you up bitch and you are going to strip off that fine underwear so everybody in here can see your wares, and if you don't, well I will and you won't enjoy that!"

Janine took a back seat, while still bumping and gringing, to allow the spotlight to fall on the reluctant stripper. Sandra stoof and tried to move sexily but it was not natural to her. Her movements were jerky and forced and when she had unclasped her bra she held it in place for the longest time before letting it drop to the floor and unveiling her firm breasts. The crowd exploded and clapped and chanted for it all to come off. Sandra was operating on instinct now, her brain frozen. Her hands slipped into the sides of her panties, the dollar bills dropping out to be gathered by Janine and then, as if in a dream Sandra puleld her underwear down and stepped out of them to stand naked (bar her heels and collar) before a rabid crowd. Janine left her for a moment before marching up, yankign on the leash, forcing Sandra down to her knees and postioining her pussy over Sandra's mouth.

"Open up bitch!" was her harsh demand.

Sandra couldn't believe she was about to eat another woman's pussy in public whiel naked but she did as she was bid and prepared herself. But boy was she in for a shock!

Janine tossed her head back, her long blonde hair spectacular and crossed her hands behind her head as she wideneed her knees apart just inches from Sandra's waiting mouth. But she went no further, instead she squeezed herself and let flow with a powerful stream of piss! It went flying out and down Sandra's mouth before she knew what was happenign, it stank and tasted horrible but when she finally realised what is was and gagging, shut her mouth it continued to wash all over her face and body.

The club exploded with nosie when they reaslied what Janine was doing, all the patrons of the club turned their attantion to theit podium. Even the other dancers interrupted their routine to watch it. Just as Sandra's golden shower came to a dribbling stop the club manager jumped on stage and grabbed both women and dragged them off stage to a chorus of boos. He was going mental at them.

"What the fuck was that! Janine you stupid cunt! What the fuck ar eyou laughing at?! You can't fucking do that up there."

With Janine just laughing at him as he ushered them backstage her turne dhis wrath on the piss soaked brunette.

"And you, you fucking freak! First tiem in here will be your fuckign last! You ar efuckign lucky I don't get the pair of you arrested for this! We'er a strip club not a goddamn freak show!"

Janine had grabbed her bag and coat just as he physically pushed them both out the back door into the alley. Itw asdark, Janine was in hysterics and Sandra was still stark naked and coated in piss. She stood there and glowered at her tormentor, wanting so desperatly to slap her, in fact she tried to do so but was too slow, Janine catchign her wrist befor eit hit her cheek. Then the younger woman puleld her and twisted her arm up behind her back.

"Don't bother bitch, or I'll rip it off. What's the matter? You look a little 'pissed off'!"

Whiel she laughed at that Sandra fumed and arched her back and went on tip toes to relieve the pressue on her arm but as she did so the group of bikers rounded the building obviously a good bit frunker than when they went it. The leader came up to Janine and slapped her back.

"Great show babe! Fucking magic! Now get your coat on and get youyr biek I'll take Missy here on mine!"

The biker grabbed Sandra by the wrist and in one, fast, fluid movement swung her up and around and onto the back of another hairy biker's hog. The frightened brunette had no time to react as th eengine burst into life but she did grab onto his leather coat for dear lfie as he sped away his passenger stark naked behind him in the dark, cold night.

*

It was a short, frightening journey as Sandra wondered what the hell more she would have to endure that terrible day. Her destination was an old abandoned warehouse that had makeshift ligting. The gang arrived pretty much all together and Sandra was puleld off the back of the bike and unceremoniously deposited on an old, stained, faded mattress in the centre of the cavernous building. She was on her knees, naked and soon surrounded by horny bikers but they all held back until Janine slinked though the crowd to stand over her again.

"You looked good up there babe, a real natural. I mean as a toilet, not anything else! Anyway, your bastard husband gets back tomorrow morning? Well all you have to do is sexually asatisfy all these gentlemen and by the time he gets back the stuff will be gone from his ride, you understand?"

Sandra understood only too well and she also realised that if she didn't go along with her demand the bikers would probably just take her anyway, she wasn't naïve enough to believe that if she said no that they would all just go away and leave her alone. It was immaterial anyway as even then the guys standign in front of her were all whipping out their dicks and starting to point them at her and stroke them. Janine moved off to the side with her camera in operation again as the first man came right up to Sandra and she closed her eyes. But is she was expecting an oral invasion she was to be surprised, for now anyway, as the guys began to furiously jerk off around her. Though she would be none the wiser if they told her, the smart businesswoman was about to experince first hand "The Biker Bukkake".

When the first load of cum splattered messily across her face she opened her eyes to figure out what was happening, that was a mistake as his second burst splashed across her eyes and when she blinekd her eye lashes got gunked and gelled up, and that was only the beginning. Within seconds of that fist load another was being sprayed across her hair from the side then in short order another fired straight onto the nose. The guys were all fired up and ready to let fly and within fifteen minutes Sandra's face was a cum covered mess and all of the bikers had relieveed themselves in this way on the distraught brunette. All this made some potent footage for janine's sordid little film. And it was Janine who advanced things in that bleak, derelict warehouse to even greater depravity.

"Right boys! First one of you that gets hard again get stuck in, any hole is up for grabs and she'll take two or three at a time if you want to try!"

Sandra knelt there and listened in growing horror. Here she was with her face coated in cum, humiliated beyond believe and now she was going to be used as a piece of meat! But before she could contemplate that hands were on her shoulders, pushing her down onto all fours like a dog. Rough hands were on her inner thighs prying them apart and she felt the slickness of a hard, ready cock pressing against her pussy. With a slow, hard thrust she was penetrated from behind and when her mouth unglued itself and made to complain it was immediately filled with another rcock from the front!

Sandra was spit roasted there and then, a hard cock invading her from both ends while the rest of the biker gang cheered their comrades on and passed comment on Sandra's performance.

"That's it guys give it to the straight laced bitch nice and hard!"

"Yeah baby, wait until you gt my ten inches in your ass!"

"Choke on that slut, you got plenty more to come!"

Janine circled the gang like the cat that got the cream, she was just wearing her leather jacket, nothing else, and as she filmed Sandra in action she also took the time to stroke the boys cocks gettign them even more aroused for their turn.

This was sheer for Sandra, the thought hit her that she would probably have more cocks inside her that night than in the rest of her life all added together! And all to ave her husband and family. Was it worth this? She didn't know now but it was too late to back down, this was her ordeal now and she would have to suffer it. And just at that the cock in her mouth bucked and exploded, filling her mouth with sour tasting runny cum. She inadvertantly swlalowed some while the rest spileld from the corners of her mouth and drooled onto the mattress beneath her. This seemed to set off the guy banging into her from behind, finally his balls stopped slapping against Sandra's ass and he tensed up too before squirtign his semen deep inside Sandra's pussy. Each cocj was swiftly replaced by another, infact two jostled for entrance to Sandra's mouth, both gettign their heads between Sandra's lips and for a moment she had two dicks in her mouth before one of the guys stood back to allow the first one fully in whiel he contented himself with slapping his dick agianst Sandra's face.

Sandra took dick after dick in her three holes while kneeling / lying on that old mattress. The bikers came in her mouth, in her pussy and in her ass. She felt used and abused and still they fucked her with Janine taping the whole ordeal and making catty comments every so often. Sandra just took them all, she had no fight left in her after this day of degradation.

Eventually it was all over. Each of the burly bikers had had their fill of the smart, suburban businesswoman and they stood back from her and spoke amonst themselves, smoked and drank copious amoutns of beer. Sandra just lay there miserably and covered in cum as Janine knelt beside her to goad her further.

"Well 'perfect mum' how was that day? Enjoy it? I thought not. Maybe next tiem you give me any shit about seeing my own fucking daughter you will hold your tongue, do you think? Now I'm going to hold onto this recording, I don't see any value in letting anyone else see it at the moment but if you evr give me any problems in the future then your husband, your family, your work colleagues and your friends will see this little beauty, understand? Now here's some clothes, get up, get dressed and get the fuck out of here before the boys recover and want another shot with you!"

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers