LST3K Ep. 01: The Tale of Benjamin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,275 Followers

"Please do." Benjamin pushed her head back down gripping the steering wheel so tightly his knuckles turned white. Benjamin shuddered as he filled her mouth with cum.

I say, please do. That would be a most pleasant culmination to this jolly good adventure.

She swallowed and smiled sitting up. "I hope that was enough Daddy." She smiled at him pushing his now softened cock back into his pants and pulling her skirt down. "Are we almost there?"

All Benjamin could manage was a nod.

I enjoy this story because Trish the Dish is one of my favorite humans to talk about.

Favorite humans? The implications in that redline the creepy-o-meter

There aren't a lot of girls who go from virgins to seducing their own father's within a twenty-four hour period but she did it. Her father is worthy of mention only because he is the father of Trish, otherwise his situation is less than unique.

Her father is only worth of mention as a case study for the dangers of living under power lines and eating lead paint chips. Contortionist kids with nipples pointing straight up, need I say more?

Is it over? Yes, Victoria, there is a God!

* * LST3K * * * * * * *

I hope you've gotten a laugh out of this spoof, and I want to thank Sean again for being such a good sport in letting me tear his work to pieces. Take a moment to vote and leave me a comment! Then go check out some of Sean's newer works so you can see how far he's come =)

I'd love to do more of these, and I'd like to have others join me in spoofing tales. If you would like to donate your twisted mind and sharp tongue to spoofing stories, drop me a line! If you have some cheezy old erotica lying around that you wouldn't mind seeing verbally abused, drop that on me too! You can do it anonymously if you'd like.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,275 Followers
12