Lt. Gordon's Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,063 Followers

"Where did you get this program?" Jamie asked turning in place on the warm sand as the door closed and the illusion was complete, the beach stretched beyond the line of sight.

"I got it from a friend." Carol replied. "He scanned when he was on Earth, some island there called Fiji. Isn't lovely?"

"I have never seen anything like it." Jamie said as Carol spread out her blanket on the sand and kicked off her sandals. Jamie followed suit and just stood there to soak up the warmth.

"You better put this lotion on or you will burn." Carol said handing a bottle to Jamie. "With your fair skin you will get sun burnt in about ten minutes in this sun."

Jamie started to apply the cream and smiled as Carol took the bottle and started to apply it to her back and the backs of her legs. The cream was warm and Jamie felt an immediate change in her skin.

"This stuff is water proof and you only have to apply it once. Soap or the sonic shower will get it off, but not much else. Now, last one in is the Trakarian sand rat." Carol yelled and pushed Jamie as she ran for the surf.

"No fair," Jamie called after her and running to catch up. "You cheated."

"But I still won." Carol laughed, splashing Jamie. Jamie lunged and caught Carol around the legs and they both went down in the water.

The warm water encompassed her and Jamie shuddered in delight. The sensitivity of her skin was something that she was still getting used to and the water gave her another reminder of just how her skin felt different now. They surfaced and Carol spit out a mouth full of water.

"So that is how you want to play huh? Take that," Carol yelled and she splashed Jamie again. The water fight continued for several minutes with both of them laughing and dunking each other in the delightfully warm sea water. Carol was the first one to give up, she did not have Jamie's enhanced muscles and had to get a lot closer to Jamie to splash her.

"Okay, that's enough," Carol said. "We still have work to do."

"What work, my exercise, I thought I got enough of that by drenching you." Jamie laughed and splashed Carol again.

"No, we need to test this new device from Starfleet R&D." Carol said. "Your, or rather James' file said that your are experienced at underwater breathing equipment and marine archeology."

"We divers still call it scuba, Carol, not as much of a mouthful, and I am certified. As to marine archeology, I am just an amateur, there are far more qualified people in that area."

"Yes, but none are aboard the Koran, and the scans that the Enterprise did show several water environments on the interior of the sphere. If we find something in the water, we will need someone to go and take a look. That someone will have to be you. Now come and check this equipment out."

Carol led Jamie to a table she had not seen under the trees. There were 2 belts in the table, each with a miniature box no larger than a padd attached to them. "These are the real devices, not holograms. I had supply lay them out for you before we got here." Carol said as she handed one of the belts to Jamie. "These are the newest thing for underwater breathing."

"I have seen units like this, but never this small." Jamie said looking at the mechanism on the belt. "Do you have the specs for these?"

"Right here," Said a voice behind them. Jamie whirled around to see Cdr. Burton standing there hold a padd out to her.

"Jamie, I believe you know your dive partner, Cdr. Burton." Carol said.

"Yes, we have met." Jamie said shakily. She had not expected to see the first officer again so soon. She extended her hand and took the padd with trembling fingers. Cdr. Burton smiled and tired to make her feel at ease.

"I am sorry; I did not mean to startle you." He said smiling gently. "I thought you were expecting me."

"No, the Councilor failed to mention that you were joining us." Jamie said shooting a look at Carol who smiled back innocently. "But I am glad you are here. I know better than to dive alone, even on a holodeck, and I want to test this unit out."

"Good," Burton said, "then let's get started. I have reviewed the specs and ..."

Carol tuned out the pair and went to stretch out on her towel to catch some sun. Carol was a real sun worshipper. This was as close as heaven that she could get to, and she was determined to enjoy it. She opened her eyes to see the two wrapping the belt around their waists and splashing into the surf.

As Carol relaxed on the beach, the doors to the holodeck opened again and a crowd of crew members surged in. "We heard the program was running and we thought we would join you." They yelled as they stormed the beach and started laying out towels. Someone accessed the computer and created a grill and the smell of meat grilling soon filled the space.

Jamie and Burton swam and tested the new scuba gear. This new miniaturization was incredible. The belt created a field that surrounded them and not only kept them at sea level pressure, it propelled them through the water and allowed complete vision, and they could even communicate verbally. No mask, to bulky equipment, it was as though they were fish themselves. There were not even any bubbles to disturb the water life. They could explore the sea and leave no sign that they had even been there. Jamie quickly turned her propulsion off and kicked her own way through the water, she was here for exercise after all.

After an hour underwater, Burton suggested that they surface and head back to the beach. When they hit the surface, the first thing they noticed was the change in the lighting. It was now early evening on the holodeck; in fact the sun would be setting in about ten minutes. The next thing was the noise. They both turned and Jamie let out a squeak of fear and dropped back into the water up to her neck. The beach was now crowded with off duty personnel dancing and enjoying themselves.

"It never fails," Burton sighed, "as soon as someone activates a program like this, it flashes all over the ship and the crew come for a little relaxation. Oh well, come on lieutenant, let's go over the test results of these new belts." Burton started to splash his way to shore.

"Ummm, you go ahead sir," Jamie said quickly. "The doctor told me that I have to increase my workouts and I thought I would just swim a little more." She passed over her belt and swam off quickly before Burton could stop her. He just shrugged and sloshed to shore, placed the belts on Jamie's towel and went to join the party.

The party slowed to watch the sunset and then the torches were lit, holograms were wonderful things, and the party kicked back into high gear. Jamie swam for about another fifteen minutes before accepting that it was too dark to continue and worked her way to shore. Carol was watching and approached with a towel before Jamie was completely out of the water.

"I am sorry." Carol said quietly. "This is a new program; I did not know that they had flagged it already for a beach party. Here, dry off and put your wrap on and we can get out of here."

"Thanks, I just don't think I could handle this many people all at once dressed like this." Jamie replied, gratefully pulling on her beach wrap.

They picked up their things and were on the way to the door when Cdr. Burton stopped them with a yell. "You two aren't trying to sneak out early are you? This is your program. Come and have something to eat. Lt. you must be starving after all that swimming you did."

Jamie had to agree that she was hungry but the thought of facing all those people pushed her towards the exit. "No thank you commander, I think I will just go back to my quarters and get something light there and get some sleep."

"Nonsense, I won't hear of it. We won't chase you from your own program. Come and have something to eat and drink. All that salt water must have made you thirsty."

He handed her a glass and pulled her back to the torch light. Carol followed trying to get Burton's attention. Jamie took a sip of the drink and found it light and refreshing. Soon her glass was empty and Burton replaced it with another. Jamie found herself circulating with the first officer and being introduced to the other party goers. Carol stood back and watched Jamie in the social situation. She had planned an evening out with the rest of the off duty crew for Jamie, but not yet.

Jamie had tied her wrap very tightly when she got dressed but as the party continued, she did not notice that it slowly worked its way loose. By the time Jamie was on her third drink her wrap was completely open and she did not seem to notice or care. Carol saw this and steered Jamie towards the food and got her a large plate of dinner and made her sit down and eat. With the body of a small nineteen year old girl, Jamie was a real light weight when it came to drinking and Carol did not want any incidents.

Jamie was just starting to get comfortable when a chime sounded and the computer announced that their time in the holodeck was over. There was a general groan of disappointment, but the crew accepted the inevitable. The holodeck shut down and the beach, the party, even the food and dishes and drinks disappeared, not even the sand stayed on their bodies. With a shake of their heads, the crew was able to dispel the affects of the synthahol they had been drinking. The doors to the holodeck parted and as they walked out someone suggested that they continue the part at Four Asses. There was a general sound of agreement, but Carol said she and Jamie had an early meeting and would have to pass. Turning Carol led Jamie away from the crowd and in the direction of the lift to their deck.

"What is Four Asses?" Jamie asked.

"It is supposed to be Four Aft. That is the crew's lounge. The galaxy class ships have theirs on deck ten forward, hence the name Ten Forward. Ours is on deck four aft, so it is officially called Four Aft. However, some joker called it Four Asses and it struck, just don't use it in front of the Captain." Carol warned. "Now, it is time for bed young lady." The doors to their quarters parted and Jamie and Carol settled in for the evening.

A quick sonic shower cleaned them up and rinsed off the sun screen, then it was into their night wear and into bed. Jamie had short baby doll pink nightie this time with matching panties. As they climbed into bed, Carol leaned over and kissed Jamie on the cheek goodnight. Jamie was a little surprised, but returned the affection. Carol was soon snoring lightly again, but it was some time before Jamie was able to get to sleep. The feel of Carol's lips on her cheek would not leave Jamie's mind.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,063 Followers
12