Lt. Gordon's Transformation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers

Carol took Jamie by the hand and led her into the bathroom. A quick scrub of their faces and moisturizing had them both back in the bedroom in less than five minutes. Carol slipped the baby doll nightie on the bed over her shoulders and let it settle on her body. The white see through material showed off her tan very well and made her blonde hair shimmer. She slowly slid the gaff down her legs and kicked it off. She spread her legs and sighed as her penis slipped out from between her legs. It was larger than Jamie's and larger than Jamie expected. Carol pulled the transparent bikini panties up her legs and her penis was pointed up her body, but still soft.

Jamie reached out and put on the matching baby doll nightie in black after she removed her own gaff. The feeling of her nuts dropping out of her body was exhilarating. Jamie pulled the covers back and slipped into bed with just the top of her baby dolls on. She wanted to be free for a little bit. Carol saw Jamie's panties still on the bed and smiled as she pulled her own off and slid in beside Jamie.

"You know only bad girls don't wear their panties to bed." Carol said quietly with a mischievous smile.

"I know but my dick needs a break." Jamie replied spreading her legs and letting out a huge sigh of relief.

"Boys have dicks Jamie; you have a clitty, just like mine." Carol corrected her, reaching over and grasping her soft dick gently.

"Oh that feels so good." Jamie said.

"You try." Carol said softly in Jamie's ear.

Jamie reached out slowly and grasped Carol's clit. It was definitely bigger than Jamie's; she could not get her hand around it.

"Just hold it, don't do anything else." Carol whispered, then said, "Computer lights off."

The cabin was plunged into darkness. Carol lay down next to Jamie, still holding her clit as Jamie did the same to Carol. Jamie felt blood flow into her clit and it started to harden. Carol's was stiffening in her hand as Jamie felt a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Sleep well honey." Carol said and Jamie closed her eyes and drifted off, a soft hand holding her cock and an unfamiliar cock on her own hand.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers
12