Lt. Gordon's Transformation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,063 Followers

"Harder, fuck me harder you bastard." Jamie screamed.

"You want it harder you slut, take this, and this, and this." Burton yelled as he drove deep into her body. Each word was punctuated by a slap of her butt against his thighs.

"Oh yes, that is what I need." Jamie hollered. "I am cummmminnnngggg." She shot her load out all over the ground beneath her. It was the biggest load she had ever shot, and it was not stopping. Burton's cock was rubbing her prostate and that was keeping her orgasm going. His hand jerked in time to his thrusts and kept her juices flowing long after she thought possible.

"Me tooooooooo." Burton said, unleashing a torrent of sperm deep inside her ass. The feel of the scalding hot cum racing up her bowels sent Jamie into another orgasm. Her clit jerked in his hand as her balls tried to expel still more cum, but there was nothing left. Burton thrust one last time into her and held on for life.

The cum was oozing out her asshole around his cock when he pulled out and collapsed beside her. Jamie groaned and slid down beside him. Both lay panting for several minutes before any attempt was made at conversation.

"That was the most intense thing I have ever felt." Jamie panted finally.

"Me too." Burton replied. "I have done that before with Carol, but it has never felt that good before." He pulled her over on her side and spooned in behind her. She could feel his cum running out of her ass and his semi hard cock against her ass cheeks. "When I get my strength back, we can try that again if you want, but this time in a bed."

Jamie snuggled into his embrace and said."I would like that, but first I have to clean up and it will be a few minutes before I can walk. My legs are still shaking."

"Mine too or I would offer to carry you." Burton replied with a smile.

Jamie just lay in his arms for a few minutes and let her body come down from its high. Finally she pushed away from Burton and staggered to her feet and wobbled into the lake. Burton watched her wade out until she was almost waist deep and then sit down. She breathed a deep sigh of contentment as the water soothed her pleasurable sore body. She sat with her eyes closed enjoying the feel of the water when she heard a splash beside her and looked to see Burton joining her.

"That wakes me up." Burton said softly.

"Me too," Jamie said, "When we are done here we need to get back to the Trinity. I need something to eat."

"After that dinner you ate, how can you possibly be hungry?"

"You worked it off me." Jamie said smiling seductively. "And you may want a snack too."

"Why?" Burton questioned.

"You will need all the energy you can find tonight."

"I think I have unleashed a monster." Burton said smiling.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,063 Followers
12