Lt. Gordon's Transformation Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers

"Oh yes," Jamie said, "this mission is non standard clothing only."

"And this is as non standard as we can get." Charlie parroted Jamie from the previous night.

Carol smiled and pulled the strings behind her neck, back and at her hips. Her bikini fell to the floor and she kicked it back into her room. Her breasts stood out proudly, her nipples hardening in the rooms chill. Her skin glowed and her hair flowed down her back. Her crotch was completely bared, just like Jamie. Her clit dropped down from between her legs and started to harden as well. Jamie stared and her clit and Charlie's dick also showed signs of expanding.

Jamie swallowed the excessive amount of saliva in her mouth and said, "last one in is a Trakarian sand rat." And she bolted out of the door.

"Hey, no fair," Carol screamed and she chased after them.

Charlie won the race, but only by a fraction of a second. Jamie was right on his heels, her heavy grav origins gave her greater strength, but she could not keep up with his longer strides. Carol was a distant third and she shot both of them dirty looks as they laughed at her from the safety of the water.

"You cheated and you know it." Carol accused, "starting a race when I am clear across the room."

"Now you know how it feels." Jamie said splashing water at Carol.

Carol chose to ignore this and settled into the water up to her neck and sighed blissfully.

"You know, I'm not much of a swimmer, but this feels really good." Carol said, relaxing and letting her body float up to the surface. Her breasts broke through the water as did her clit. "I am beginning to see why you like so much."

"Yes, so am I." Burton agreed, staring lustily at the generous display of breasts floating on the water.

Jamie snorted with laughter and started her nightly swim. Burton joined her, but did not try to keep up with her. Carol just floated in the deep blue water and sighed a lot. After more than an hour Jamie returned to the beach in front of the house to find Charlie and Carol standing waist deep in water, locked in a passionate embrace. Carol had both of her hands around his cock and Charlie had a grip in her clit with one hand and the other caressed her breast. Jamie swam silently up behind Carol and slipped two fingers into her wet channel.

Carol jumped at the contact but moaned and thrust her hips back to push Jamie's probing digits deeper. She took one hand off Charlie's cock and gripped Jamie's clit. Jamie brought her other hand around Carol and took her place on Charlie's dick. They broke their kiss and Carol moved her head down to start licking his chest. Charlie leaned around Carol and kissed Jamie, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth.

Jamie responded and started the stroke both of them harder. She wanted them to cum in the water and she wanted to make it happen. She used her thumbs, one on the crown of Charlie's cock and the other into Carol's asshole. Both shook, yelled and started cumming. It was obvious that they had been at this for a while and only needed a little stimulation to push them over the edge. Jamie kept both of her hands moving and increased the pressure. Their cream splattered all over their entwined bodies, Jamie pulled her hand free as they stood there gasping for breath and licked her fingers clean. The combined taste of their mixture was surprising delightful and Jamie cleaned her hand quickly.

Carol pushed back and started to lick their juices on Charlie's stomach and chest, cooing with delight. Charlie grabbed Jamie and pulled her into a soul searching kiss. Jamie returned it wall all the passion she had and felt a tongue licking her clit. Carol had turned and started on Jamie. The pace of the night's activities was getting to Jamie and she shot her load deep in Carol's mouth. She swallowed only enough to keep from choking and then stood up into a three way kiss. Both Charlie and Jamie lapped and swallowed the cream Carol offered them.

The embrace continued for a few more minutes and then Carol broke away and sat down in the lake. She started rinsing the remainder of their cum from her body and the others joined her. When they were all clean Carol held out her hands and pulled them both to their feet and led them back to the house.

The fireplace was blazing with a holographic fire, the room was comfortable and the girls settled down on the couch spread about the room while Charlie went to the replicator and produced a pitcher of drinks and three glasses. He served the girls and then sat between them. Both girls snuggled into his arms and the conversation resumed.

"It will take years to completely survey this sphere." Charlie noted.

"Yes, but I can't think of a better way to do it than we have." Jamie replied, lowering her head and taking his dick head into her mouth and sucking gently.

"Will you stop that," Carol demanded. "We are trying to have a serious discussion and you keep distracting me."

Letting go of the penis in her mouth, Jamie said, "sorry, but he looked so lonely, I wanted to make him feel better." They all laughed at Jamie's tone of innocence.

"Seriously," Jamie said, "with just the three of us and one survey launch, how are we going to completely survey this sphere in three weeks?"

"We can't," Charlie said. "The best that we can do is survey the computer and scan the interior. Once we submit our findings, Starfleet will be able to send out a properly funded and equipped mission. Now that we know the sphere is inhabitable, we can set up multiple teams on the surface and get complete data."

"At least Central won't be alone anymore." Carol said, her hand moving forward to stroke Charlie's cock. "I think that would be best. She has been alone a long time and that kind of thing is hard to take."

"Yes," Jamie said smiling, "but this kind of hard thing is good to take," and she swooped down and swallowed Charlie again.

He threw his head back and hissed through his teeth. Carol leaped upon him and drove her tongue into his mouth. His arms encircled her and pulled her close. She crushed her large breasts against his chest and moaned as Jamie inserted two fingers into her moist channel. Using her leverage, Jamie pulled Carol over Charlie's cock and settled the head at her opening.

Carol settled onto Charlie's lap with a deep sigh of contentment. She wiggled around for a minute before she started to rise and fall on his shaft. Jamie moved off the couch and kneeled between their open legs, sticking her tongue out and licking Charlie's rod and Carol's pussy as they fucked above her. Charlie let go of her breasts once he had a nipple firmly locked in his teeth and pulled open Carol's ass cheeks. Jamie took the hint and started licking and sucking the tiny rosebud before her eyes.

Carol's head flopped back and she groaned in sensation overload as all of her sexual organs were stimulated. Her clit leaked pre-cum all over Charlie's stomach, lubricating its own passage, her vagina clamped around his cock and her asshole opened and allowed Jamie's probing tongue access. Getting her asshole good and wet Jamie felt Charlie pull her up and reach for her clit. He guided her into Carol's twitching asshole and when he had her lined up he pulled her hips to meet Carol's.

Jamie sank deep into Carol's back channel and she moaned in delight. She had never felt anything as tight and warm in her life. Carol shrieked at the intrusion, but pushed back against Jamie, trying to get her even deeper. Charlie set the rhythm, slowly fucking Carol's pussy and on his out stroke, he motioned for Jamie to push in. Jamie followed his instructions, having never had a threesome before, and soon found Carol bouncing back and forth between the two of them.

Charlie still had Carol's nipple in his teeth and was biting harder than ever. He still had a hold of her hips and used them to guide Carol's movements. Jamie reached between them and with her right hand she grasped Carol's clit and started stroking her, her left hand went to Carol's other nipple and she squeezed as hard as she could.

Carol bounced between them, completely lost in ecstasy. She flopped about like a rag doll, she was totally unaware of anything but the physical sensations the other two were creating in her. She felt the impeding explosion and screamed as best she could. She was having trouble breathing, only getting short gasps in. When Charlie changed the rhythm she lost complete control and started to orgasm continuously.

Charlie pushed Carol back at Jamie causing Jamie to probe deep into her, but this time he thrust himself in as well. The sudden double penetration was too much for Carol and she convulsed in orgasm. Charlie and Jamie kept their movements synchronized. The pounded in and out together. Carol felt her openings expand and then contract so violently that she trapped both of them inside her body, unable to move. Each could feel the throbbing of the other through the thin membrane that separated their shafts. When Carol's body grabbed them so tight they could not move, her muscles rippled on their probing rods and caused each to cum.

Carol shook as both of her channels were inundated with scalding liquid. Charlie screamed and tried to push in even deeper, the movement caused Jamie to whimper in delight and extended her own orgasm. All three collapsed on the couch, Charlie on the bottom, but the others were so light, their weight did not bother him. Their sweating bodies were stuck together as they caught their breath.

"That was incredible." Jamie panted. Charlie could only grunt in agreement, and Carol said nothing, having passed out from ecstasy. Jamie rolled off to one side and lay on the couch next to Charlie. "Is she okay?"

Charlie nodded and when he could speak again he said, "Yes, she just fainted. I can feel her breathing and her pulse is returning to normal."

"I think we should put her to bed and then get some sleep ourselves."

"Good thinking Lieutenant. We can sleep in my room tonight." Charlie stood, Carol still cradled in his arms and they staggered off to the bedroom. They barely hit the pillows on the soft king size bed before they joined Carol in sleep.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers
12