Luanne Ch. 04

Story Info
Luanne finds out he's writing about their sexual encounters.
1k words
4.02
21.4k
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maadmaax
maadmaax
21 Followers

I wrote three chapters of the Luanne story and figured I'd just continue describing individual sexual encounters, but that all changed four months ago -- that's when she ran into Quint.

Before explaining that, let me say that I'll probably cut this short because I'm tired as hell. Luanne spent the night with me and we ended up having sex four times.

I know, not exactly a record; but please consider that I'm sixty and haven't exactly taken care of my health the past fifteen years. Her regular boyfriend, Pete, is out of town on business and, for some reason, Luanne was horny so she came to see me, which turned out to be quite a workout for me. The second time lasted nearly an hour and I was exhausted afterwards even though she was on top and did most of the work.

Back to Quint. He's an airline pilot that is only around every three or four weeks and they've known each other for several years, but never got around to having sex. Then she ran into him at a dance club in a city south of here and they ended up having a quickie in an alley outside the place while she was having a cigarette -- literally. According to her she was standing up, leaning against the wall, smoking her cigarette, while he was behind her fucking her silly. When she told me about it she included the information that it was over in just a couple of minutes and he had a LOT of cum. "I didn't even realize he wasn't wearing anything until I felt it running down my leg before he even pulled out of me. The next half-hour while I was dancing I could still feel it leaking out." After a few more dances she went to the restroom to clean up and, when she came back out, he was gone. They've met up again twice since then for quickies in weird places.

Then, two months ago, Otto came back into her life. They had an on and off affair for a couple years until about a year ago when his company transferred him somewhere back east. She had three kids in school and also took care of her father and uncle and couldn't go with him, so they were done. So far as I knew they hadn't stayed in touch, but here he was. The first day he got back she went to see him and ended up spending the night with him. Yeah, okay, I'll admit I was a tad jealous because, at that time, she had only spent one night with me. On the up side, however, she hasn't seen him since then (at least that's what she's told me).

So, that's the setup for the following stories. What started this was about a month ago when she came back from screwing Pete and needed an injection of sperm. By then she had gotten to the point where she didn't bother knocking, but just walked right in. I was at the computer writing something about what she had told me, trying to turn it into something that sounded sexy. She walked over, pulled my chair back from the desk, spun it around, and straddled me. We kissed for a couple minutes while she ground her crotch against mine and, when I was hard, she stood up, pulled my shorts down, and settled down on top of me. We kissed as she bounced up and down on me for a few minutes.

Although I didn't notice it at the time, she was facing the computer screen and she suddenly slowed down in her fucking and was sliding back and forth on me with one hand on my shoulder the the other somewhere behind me. She kept fucking me like that until I came and then she just sat there and I finally noticed she was reading what was on the screen. Her one hand was resting on the desk, moving the mouse so she could scroll down the page.

I'm a writer and enjoy seeing people read my work, but I'm sitting here with my cock getting soft while cum dribbles down over my thighs and she's just sitting there reading. When she gets to the end she stands up, turns to look at me, and says, "Wow, this Luanne woman has done exactly the same things I've done. How did you ever come up with the idea for a story like that?"

You ever have one of those days when you feel really stupid? I'm sitting here in my office with my shorts on the floor, my limp dick hanging down between my legs, dribbling some cum onto my chair, and I have more cum smeared across my thighs. To top it, I have Luanne standing in front of me asking why her story is on my computer.

She looked like she was mad for a moment, and then seemed to think about it and smiled. She came back over and sat down on my lap and put her arms around my neck. We kissed a couple moments and then she pulled back and said, "Look, if you want stories, why didn't you ask me? I've done some strange things and you may be able to get something neat out of them." She kissed me again, quickly, and then stood up saying, "Yuck, you're all sticky. Come on, let's take a shower." Without waiting for an answer she walked into the bathroom and I heard the water running in the shower.

I dutifully followed her in, pulled off my shirt, and got into the shower with her. We all know what happens when a man and woman shower together so I won't even describe the next twenty minutes.

And that's how I got the ideas for the following stories. Assuming I have the opportunity to get them posted, I'll start in on the stories she promises will be interesting. Before she left she agreed to come back down the following morning after the kids went to school and we'd start in on them. "How about we start off talking about firsts?" I asked as she was walking out.

"Firsts? What do you mean?"

"Well, the first blowjob, first sex, you know, the first time you did all these things."

"I'll think about it," she said, then gave me a quick peck on the lips and walked out.

maadmaax
maadmaax
21 Followers