Luanne Ch. 11

Story Info
Luanne manages to get her quota of sperm in her stomach.
2.6k words
4.2
29.3k
1

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maadmaax
maadmaax
21 Followers

11 - Satisfies Her Thirst

When I woke up in the morning my dick was just hanging there and didn't want anything to do with Luanne's pussy, ass, or mouth. I made coffee and, carrying two cups, I went back in and lay down beside her. I reached over and stroked her side, her hip, and then up to one breast and squeezed gently.

She came awake slowly and we kissed for a few minutes and then she found the coffee cup and started waking up for real.

I finally had a chance to look at her and noticed a black smear across her forehead. "What's that on your forehead?" I asked.

"Where?"

I pulled her upright until she could turn and look in the mirror over the headboard and she screeched, "Oh, shit, Quint. Damn him. He never even said anything about it."

She jumped up, ran into the bathroom, and swore the whole time she was washing her face.

"This must be some story," I said, "You ready to tell me about what happened yesterday?"

When she said she was I hit the record button on my recorder and listened to her story.

* * *

After I left here I drove straight to Pete's office. On the way I pulled out my cell phone and called him. When he answered I said, "I'm on way over there to see you. I'll be there in twenty minutes and you better not have anyone in your office."

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I'm going to walk in, close and lock the door, and then open your pants, get that cock of yours out, and start sucking on it."

There was just silence and I chuckled as I disconnected. When I got there his secretary held up her hand and said, "He's just finishing up a meeting and should be back in just a couple of minutes.

I sat down and glanced through a magazine while I waited and sneaked a peek at the secretary every once in a while. Stereotypical blonde; big tits, narrow waist, full lips painted a brash pink, and wearing a tight sweater with a short skirt.

Just as Pete walked around the corner I wondered if she and Pete had ever done anything. I stood and he kissed me quickly on the cheek and then looked at the secretary, "No interruptions, please, this'll only take a few minutes." Then he walked into his office and I followed along. He held the door for me and then closed and locked it. "What's this all about?" he asked as I moved up next to him to kiss. As we did that I was opening his pants and then pushed him down on the couch and sank to my knees between his legs.

"What this is all about is getting your sperm into my stomach. Now, do you want me to talk or suck?"

"Uh, suck."

I must have been off my game because it took me nearly twenty minutes to get him to climax. I'll have to admit that I spent a lot of that time thinking about whether his dick had been inside his secretary. When he finally came I was so disappointed because there were five or six drops and that was it! I licked him clean and stood up. I leaned over to kiss him and said, "Thanks, I needed that. See you later." Then I walked out leaving him to put himself away.

As I walked out his secretary smiled at me strangely and licked her lips in my direction. Then she smiled and nodded. Yep, I think Pete's getting some on the side. Maybe the reason he didn't want to fuck last night and why he didn't have any cum left for me today.

As soon as I got into the car I dug out my cell phone. When I called Quint and said, "I'm hungry for cum. Can I give you a blowjob?"

He is so weird, he didn't even hesitate, just asked, ‘When?'

"As soon as I can get to wherever you are?"

He was at home working on his motorcycle so I drove over there. I'll admit I hadn't planned how I was going to do this, but I pulled into his driveway and saw the garage door open. I parked so my car blocked his workbench from the street and went in to say hi. "Well," he said, "What's this all about?"

I kissed him quickly as I reached down to open his jeans. "Like I said, I'm hungry for cum today." As I worked his cock free I went on, "I was driving around trying to figure out where I could get some and thought about you."

He kissed me, stroked my breast, and then said, "We could go into the house and spend a long time having fun."

I kissed him and then dropped to my knees, "No, I just want to do this. You don't mind, do you?" I slipped my lips over the head of his cock and started bobbing my head back and forth.

"No, I don't mind," he said as I started working on his cock. I never know what to expect from Quint. If he hasn't done anything for a while he's loaded with cum, but I can never tell how long he's going to last. Sometimes it's only a few minutes, other times he'll keep going for a half-hour.

Maybe my mind was more on my job this time, because it took less than ten minutes for him to groan a bit and say, "Okay, that did it. I can't hold it any more."

Bad timing, I pulled back to say something to him and his dick started squirting cum all over my face before I could get my mouth back around it. I managed to catch the rest of what he had and gulped it down. Mmm, mmm, I don't know what his diet is like, but his cum sure tastes good. When he finished I licked him clean and then stood up. "Oh, no," he said, "I'm not kissing you until you clean that off your face." He handed me a rag from the workbench and I wiped my face off. I could feel some in my hair, but I didn't think about it right then.

* * *

"When I left I never even looked in the mirror so I guess that's where that smear came from." She squeezed my cock and rolled over on her side to press her ass against me and said, "Are you sure you don't want some of this?"

"Honey," I said, "I told you, you broke my dick yesterday. And then last night you broke it again -- and again.

She just chuckled as she ground her ass against my crotch and then continued her story.

* * *

When I left Quint's I called Otto and told him I wanted to have a late lunch. Didn't tell him what I was planning on eating, but he agreed. I said I'd pick him up outside his office in fifteen minutes and when I got there he was waiting for me and climbed right in. I leaned across the console and we kissed for a minute or so and then I drove off.

I found a deserted side street and pulled over to the curb. "What are you doing?" he asked.

I turned to him and simply said, "I told you I'm hungry."

He looked around and then said, "Yes, but there are no restaurants around here."

I reached across the seat and stroked his crotch as I smiled and said, "I wasn't talking about food for both of us. I just want something from this take-out." Then I unzipped his pants and worked his dick out. Leaning across the console was a pain, but I managed to get his whole dick in my mouth and I think I did an okay job because he only lasted about five minutes.

It was quick, one second I was sucking on him and the next, "Oh, shit, Luanne, I'm cumming, oh, fuck, oh," he stuttered and then he was squirting in my mouth.

Otto was always just average in the cum department, but I enjoyed what he gave me. When he was done I licked him clean and then tucked him back in. "Thank you for lunch," I told him.

"Oh, baby, no, thank you. That was a wonderful surprise. Does that mean we're going to get together again some time."

I thought about it and, as I started the car, said, "I'll have to think about that. I have a boyfriend and I'm pretty happy with everything."

He chuckled and then said, "So why did we just do that?"

I laughed and said, "Because I woke up needing some jizz in my stomach today."

After dropping Otto back at his office I tried to think where I could find a stranger that I could trust and finally remembered that dance club in Ontario. The one where Quint and I had done it the first time. It's really neat for sex because, basically, anything goes in that place. Late afternoon, the place was almost empty when I walked in so I grabbed a table and ordered a drink.

It took me a couple hours to zero in on one or two guys. I was having a few drinks and dancing with these two guys off and on and one of them finally rubbed up against me, letting me know that he was horny. Hmm, felt like a pretty good size, too. After the next dance I went back to the bar with him and we started kissing. I was sitting on a stool and his hand had an easy path to my pussy. It only took him about five minutes to have his finger inside me and, in another ten minutes, I was panting and cumming like crazy.

As I finished my climax I looked over and there was a couple going at it right at the bar. She was sitting on a stool like mine and he was between her legs screwing the hell out of her. I grabbed my partner's hand and pulled it out of my pussy and sucked his fingers and then said, "How about letting me take care of you?"

I climbed down off the stool, unzipped his pants, and worked his dick out. Oh, it was nice. Long, but not too, fat enough that I could get a good bite on it, oh, I'm going to like sucking on this one. I worked him over for several minutes and he suddenly jerked his hips and started cumming. Shit! Two or three drops each time he squirted and he only did that five or six times. I was so disappointed because I thought I had a trophy cock here. When he was done I licked him clean and was surprised at how fast he got soft and I tucked him back in.

When I stood up I tried not to let on that I had been disappointed, and gave him a quick peck on the cheek and said, "I have to get home. Thanks." Then I turned and walked out.

Boy, talk about balls, I had just got outside the club when this young guy came up to me and said, "That was pretty hot, watching you do that guy."

"Yeah, well if you think it was hot watching, I'll bet he thought it was a lot hotter."

I started to walk past him, but he put his arm around my waist and started walking with me. I have no idea why, but as his hand went down across my butt and he squeezed it I didn't stop him. "Well, I was thinking that I watched you take care of him and thought maybe you'd appreciate it if someone took care of you."

I stopped and said, "And just how would you do that?"

"Well, I have a place just around the corner. We could go there and I could really take care of you." He moved closer and for some reason I didn't feel afraid, but leaned up and pressed my lips to his. We started kissing and I could feel his cock between us as he moved his hand lower until he was at the bottom of my skirt.

I reached down and stroked his cock and about that time his hand found its way up under my skirt. For the second time that night, I had a hand sliding across my mound. I turned toward him a bit so I could kiss him and, as his finger found its way inside me, I pulled back and said, "I don't think so." He started to say something, but I stopped him by saying, "But, if you keep doing what you're doing, I'm sure that I'll find some way to thank you." And then I jerked my hips against him as his fingers got me hotter and hotter.

This climax only took about five minutes and was just as good as the first one. Again, when I was finished, I worked his cock out, sank to my knees, and took him into my mouth. I wasn't disappointed at the size and I had to work him over for nearly fifteen minutes before he finally grunted that he was cumming and, within seconds, he was pouring a river of cum down my throat. After I managed to gulp it all down I licked him clean and tucked him back in. Standing up I was surprised when he grabbed me and kissed me really hard. His hand was going right back down over my butt and I had to stop him. "Sorry, I really have somewhere I have to go." I kissed him lightly and then said, "Do you always have that much cum?"

He stopped and finally said, ‘Dunno. Never thought about it. Why, you like that?'

I kissed him again as we reached my car and then said, "Look, if I came back in a week or so, might you be here?"

"Maybe, I spend a lot of time here."

"Okay, if we hook up would you be willing to do that again? Maybe next time you could squirt it somewhere else?"

You should have seen the look on his face. "Anytime. Here, I'm Robin, take my number, I'll do that any time you want." He pulled out a business card, handed it to me, and we kissed one last time. I got into the car, he closed my door, and I drove back here.

* * *

She paused to kiss me and then said, "It was nice, you gave me a climax yesterday morning, six last night, and then the two guys in the club both gave me one. Nine climaxes from three different men in the same day. It's been a really long time since that happened." While she said that she was grinding her ass against my crotch and finally said, "So, you want to do it?"

"Honey, I told you, it ain't gonna work. You wore it out."

She laughed and climbed out of bed. "Okay, well, maybe the day after tomorrow."

As she was dressing I asked, "What happens then?"

Pete and I are going to an art showing that afternoon. We should be back about four." She leaned down to kiss me as she zipped up her sweater and then said, "That means we should be at his place by five, knock out a piece, and I'll be here around six." As she started to walk out of the bedroom she turned and said, "You think you're going to have that thing working by then?"

She just smiled at me and walked out as I looked down at my limp dick and muttered, "I don't know. I don't think it'll ever work again."

maadmaax
maadmaax
21 Followers