Lucia Gets Spanked

Story Info
She plays into his strongest fantasy.
2.4k words
4.33
43.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jennanips
jennanips
76 Followers

*This story is a work of fiction. All resemblances to any person are purely coincidental. All rights reserved by author.*

*

Lucia was really hoping this was going to work. She looked herself over in the mirror. Although Lucia was in her mid-thirties, she looked much younger, especially in the schoolgirl outfit she had donned. The top was a white button-down, leftover from a part-time waitressing gig. She had purposefully bought it a little small, and at the restaurant had always left it partway unbuttoned on top of a plunging black bra, as that seemed to get more tips from the customers. Today, though, she had chosen a white, lacy demi-bra, lifting and quietly covering her firm, 34C breasts. The top of her light pink areola were just barely visible above the white lace. She reached down and smoothed the pleats of her short, red plaid skirt. Down the block from the house that she and her husband shared was a Catholic high school. She'd picked up the skirt at one of their end-of-the-year uniform sales. It had been a bit tight in the waist, though, so she cut the side seams to add a bit of elastic and a large, black leather buckle. She turned to her side and looked over the buckle again. A slight smile crossed her lips -- she liked how the buckle added a slightly naughty feel to the skirt. Underneath was a pair of white cotton panties. She wore white knee highs (also bought at the catholic school) and simple black penny loafers.

Lucia brushed her waist-length, wavy brown hair up into two neat pigtails and tied each one with a white ribbon. She had to laugh -- she looked somewhere between a schoolgirl and one of those Japanese hentai characters, her firm boobs and big blue eyes adding to the effect. She added another layer to the soft pink lip gloss she had put on earlier, and walked out of the bedroom.

Jeff was in the office, as usual. Recently, he had been glued to the computer in the evenings. After ten years of marriage, Lucia didn't expect fawning devotion. But their sex life, which was usually pretty good, had gone downhill. The past couple months it had been almost non-existent. Lucia didn't think it was her fault and was really tired of him being on the computer. Two weeks ago, she had decided to log into the computer under Jeff's password and install a key stroke monitor. Oddly, being an IT guy, he hadn't noticed. Last week she downloaded the data to see was keeping him so involved. She spent over two hours browsing through his usual e-mails, news websites, social networking, etc., finding nothing interesting. She was close to giving up in frustration when she hit paydirt.

Jeff had joined a spanking website! There were hundreds of pages of him looking at pictures of schoolgirls getting spanked, videos of spanking, stories about spanking, spanking during sex... Lucia was surprised and more than a little turned on. She had always, always wanted to be spanked. She had asked Jeff a few times, and he had always demurred, saying that he was worried about hurting her and wasn't interested in that kind of thing. Well, now she knew he had been lying.

When Lucia entered the office, Jeff looked up briefly. He was about to ask Lucia why she came in when her outfit registered and his jaw dropped. Lucia looked simply amazing. When they first met in college, he had thought she was beautiful at 5'5" and 180 pounds. Since then, she'd simply improved. She weighed around 140 now and looked better than ever. He looked down at himself, realizing the years hadn't been quite as good to him. His athletic, six foot frame had been draped with at least twenty extra pounds, including a bit of a beer belly from the nights he'd gone to the brewery while she'd been at the gym. He shook his head and then refocused on her, moving from her pigtails with her wavy hair cascading over her shoulders, to her breasts pushing against the confines of her tight, white shirt, down over her curvy hips, to her firm, toned legs ending in a pair of sweet, innocent looking shoes. He could feel his member rising up in his jeans and shifted his position in his seat a bit.

Jeff looked back up to see Lucia smiling at him. "Um, hi." was all he could manage to stutter out.

Lucia crossed the room, sat down in one of the wide wooden chairs that faced his desk, and crossed her legs. Jeff was pretty sure he could see a bit of white panty between her legs and started to drool. He met her eyes and realized she was looking at him expectantly. Suddenly, Jeff realized that she must have learned about his secret fetish and was waiting for him to let his fantasies come true.

"Lucia, why have you been sent to my office?" he sternly asked, standing up from his desk and attempting to assume his best "headmaster" impression.

"Sister Robbins said my skirt is hemmed too short and that you would have to check it," she cheekily replied.

"Well then, stand up and come by my desk." Jeff opened the drawer, hopefully searching for a ruler while Lucia moved to the side of his large, dark wood desk.

"Put your hands by your sides," he stated, and Lucia quickly complied. Jeff pulled out a cloth measuring tape from his desk and pretended to measure her skirt, as well as check where her fingers lay along the sides.

"Lucia! This skirt is at least three inches too short. I don't know what you were thinking. You do know what the punishment is for this sort of behavior, don't you?"

"A spanking, sir," she meekly replied, getting slightly wet at the thought.

"Speak up!"

Lucia lifted her head and looked into Jeff's eyes. "A spanking, sir," she said quite clearly, making sure that he knew what her intentions were.

"That is correct. Please face the side of the desk."

Lucia turned and looked at his desk. She realized that the leather blotter was completely clear on this side. From the front of the desk, she had noted the slight indentations in the blotter, always thinking it was to keep pencils from rolling or something like that. From the side of the desk, though, she realized that there were two indentations, as if made to set her arms in. How long had he been thinking of this, she wondered.

"Bend over," he demanded, interrupting her thoughts. She wordlessly bent over the desk, placing each of her arms into the indentations. It was a perfect fit. She laid her head over her arms and waited.

"As this is your first violation, we'll start with five spanks over your skirt. But don't think you're getting off easy!" Jeff stated, slapping her ass before she had a chance to respond.

"Ow!" she involuntarily yelped, not expecting the first blow that quickly. Jeff landed four more blows over her skirt, which stung slightly, but really didn't affect Lucia much.

Jeff stopped for a moment. He was enjoying spanking his wife, but what he really wanted was to feel each of her orbs while raining down blows with his hand. He wanted to see if they would change color, like in the videos he had watched over and over.

"Lucia, I just noticed that there is a buckle on your skirt. You are aware that is not allowed. I'm sorry, but this calls for a more severe punishment." Jeff flipped up her plaid skirt and gently brushed his open hand down her white panties. When he reached the top of her thighs, he put his hands between them and pushed so that her feet were at least a foot apart. He could see a slight damp stain spreading across her panties and realized that this was a fantasy of hers, too.

"I am going to remove your underwear now. No complaining!"

"Yes, sir," Lucia meekly replied.

Jeff moved his hands up to the thin waistband of Lucia's soft cotton panties. He slowly ran his fingers beneath it, and then placed one hand on each side of her body. He took the panties in both hands, moving them over her hips, exposing her behind. He reveled in the curves of her backside. There was a slight trace of pink from the first spanking. He moved the panties lower, revealing her pussy, which was glimmering wet. He inhaled, and then quickly pushed her panties to the floor.

"Please step out of your underwear." Lucia complied. Jeff picked them up and threw them on to the chair.

"Lucia, this may hurt, but you need to understand the severity of your misbehavior." Jeff stated, still trying to act as a headmaster, and lifted his right hand up to begin spanking her again. SLAP! The noise echoed slightly in the office. Lucia flinched a bit, but was expecting this blow and didn't cry out.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Jeff continued spanking her, moving in slightly widening circles upon her right cheek until it turned bright pink. He then moved to the left one, doing the same. When both were bright pink, he stopped to look at his handiwork.

Lucia was breathing hard, bent over the desk, ass lifted into the air. Each cheek was turning from bright pink into a burning red. Her pussy was practically dripping now and Jeff could smell her arousal in the air. He couldn't help himself, and took his hand and rubbed along her crack and down into her folds.

"Headmaster," Lucia cried, trying to continue the act, "what on earth are you doing?"

"I'm going to try and distract you from the pain a little bit," Jeff replied, "before continuing your punishment." With that, he plunged two fingers deep into her pussy.

Lucia gasped and arched her back, pushing back to meet him. The spankings had gotten her hot and bothered, although her backside now stung a bit. Jeff was right, though; she was completely distracted from the pain and now completely engaged in what he was doing inside of her.

Jeff started fingering her faster. He reached up his thumb and started rubbing against her clit. Lucia cried out in ecstasy and began to cum. Jeff let her orgasm go for a few moments, and then brought his other hand into the air.

SMACK! He began to spank her again. He made his way across each cheek and then down along her crack with his blows. Lucia came harder and began to wiggle and squirm, as if attempting to get away from the attention he was giving her with both hands.

"Lucia, you cannot wiggle like this. If you keep attempting to squirm away I will have to restrain you on my lap."

Lucia couldn't help herself. She was still in the throes of orgasm. The pain/pleasure sensations were overwhelming. Without meaning to, she continued to try and get away from his hands.

"Lucia, that's enough!" Jeff quickly withdrew his hand, leaving Lucia with an empty feeling. She whimpered.

Jeff quickly took off his jeans and boxers. His penis was simply too confined within them. He put his arms around Lucia's waist and moved towards the chair she had previously been sitting in, dragging her with him. He sat down and placed her across his lap. Her toes dangled above the floor, her pussy wet over his rock hard penis, and her pigtails draping the floor on the other side. He lifted her up a bit so that his penis was nestled between her thighs and felt infinitely more comfortable.

"Now we will continue, you naughty girl," and with that, Jeff picked up where he had left off. He couldn't strike quite as hard, now that she was on his lap, but instead chose to spank faster. He could feel the vibrations of her body against his each time he slapped her. Her cheeks and upper thighs were turning quite red now. He paused to look at Lucia's face and, while her eyes were wet, the tears weren't coming down her cheeks. Additionally, he could feel her hot, wet pussy and knew that he could push this a little farther.

Without warning her, he restarted the blows, as hard as he could with his bare hand. Her ass was tomato red, with a few small welts and purple splotches forming. Jeff couldn't take it any longer; he had to have her.

"Lucia, get up and resume your position by the desk." She complied, though it took her a few moments to try and get her legs to move. She was sore; sorer than she realized. She was also incredibly, wildly horny and aching to get fucked.

Jeff wasted no time. As soon as Lucia bent over the desk, he was behind her. He grabbed her hips and delved into her. They both cried out. He began to thrust against her. She cried out, breaking character, "Keep going, Jeff! Harder!"

Jeff pushed into her as deeply as he could. His penis, usually around seven inches, felt longer and harder than usual. He was reaching parts of Lucia that he never had before. She began to cum, her pussy clenching around his penis tightly, heightening his pleasure to no end. Her fists were curled, clutching the sides of the blotter. Her back and neck were arched, her muscles tight as she came.

"Oh, Jeff. OOOOOHHHHHH JEFF! That feels incredible! Don't stop." Miraculously, he was able to hold off his orgasm for a few moments as she continued hers. He watched her ass turn even redder as the blood rushed through her body. That was as much as he could take.

"Lucia, I'm going to....ohhhh...I'm cumming too!" With that, Jeff began to have the hardest orgasm he could remember. His toes curled, digging into the rug beneath his desk. He could feel his muscles tense as wave after wave of cum pulsed deep into Lucia. Her pussy couldn't handle the rush of fluid and it began to leak out, trailing down their thighs. Just as he was about to collapse on top of her, he thought about her bright red ass and instead sat down, hard, onto the floor.

Lucia slowly unclenched her hands and laid her head upon the blotter. She didn't think she could move, let alone sit down on the floor next to Jeff. She turned her head and looked at him; a smile upon her lips.

"Headmaster, have I been punished sufficiently?"

"For now, Lucia, but if you keep up this behavior you'll have to come back."

jennanips
jennanips
76 Followers