Lucian... Ch. 01

Story Info
Lucian gets bored and goes up top.
970 words
4.18
7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers

She walks in beauty, like the night..., the beginning of a poem most thought of as being written about a woman; but he knew better. This knowledge always had the power to make him smile knowing that this poem like so many others, were about his perfectly chiseled features, his long and curly, almost black head of hair, his heat-filled dark brown gaze. He was in fact, the most beautiful creature ever created.

In what would ordinarily have been a cold room, made entirely of marble; he leaned back in a hammock strung from the ceiling. He sipped from a glass of red wine in the hot and burning room.

Usually poetry, books took him away from the acrid smell of smoke, the cries of countless souls that occupied his home, the blaze of the never ending heat that accompanied him wherever in his vast mansion, he decided to go.

Today or was it tonight, he could never tell the difference, but in this moment when he could not focus on what he was reading long enough to spill himself, he threw his book into the grand fire. He knew that he would regret it later but right now he needed release!

He knew he wasn't going to find it in his home. Although he had sexual servants at his beck and call, some of the most beautiful women ever born, the restlessness he was feeling had little to do with wanting sex and everything to do with feeding his soul.

Most people thought he didn't have one; most people were wrong. It had been too long since he'd breathed in anything other than stale black air. He would have laughed at himself if it weren't so depressing, Satan suffocating in hell.

Without much thought he grabbed the keys to his bike and headed out of the door. He rode fast with the cool wind blowing his hair in every direction, whispering to him that he was free of his prison. He didn't want to think of it as being as temporary as it undoubtedly would be.

As soon as he began to feel the burn of the sun, he pulled on his shades and a wide grin spread across his face. Even his bike seemed to sense the relief in him as it picked up speed on the long highway. He was in Kentai, Alaska.

He rode and rode until he needed to do something about the hunger pains that he could no longer ignore. Being on earth drained his energy fast. It was still daylight when he pulled into a small roadside eatery that was more populated on the inside than it looked like it would be. Every woman in the place stopped to stare as he entered.

He slid into a booth and took off his shades. His waitress was a petite and firm-bodied redhead. He pictured her beneath him writhing, moaning, sweating, and so it would be. The bulge in his jeans grew. His smile to her did not let on that he knew what would happen between them as she sauntered off in tight little shorts to get his coffee. He couldn't help but stare at her perfectly shaped ass.

Luc loved all women but redheads held a special place in his groin area.

He was caught staring he realized, and not by the waitress herself, but by a waitress who was just coming out of the back room, probably just getting off duty.

The openly hostile look she was giving him took him aback and for a moment his breath stopped, because when she looked at him she looked like she was seeing right through him. That was a first.

When she saw him watching her back she cut off eye contact and continued out of the restaurant. He cracked up laughing because really this was funny, it was! As soon as his heart race decreased and the tug her presence had given it eased up he would, he would--

What the hell was he thinking? He jumped up from the table and ran after her. It wasn't her presence atop the bike that surprised him or her eyes as they caught his again, that made him clutch at his chest, so like his, so like his. He could not look away but he was stopped cold by the prettiest wings he'd seen on any angel before. To human eyes they weren't visible. He wasn't even sure if she knew she had them but they were there all the same.

The anger he felt looking at them, burned through him like he was on fire, what a fucking joke! He went back into the restaurant and he ate but not with the same appetite he had before. He ate to replenish his energy, to tamp down his anger.

When his waitress came back he asked her what time she got off and even though he wasn't in the least polite she answered anyway that she could get off any time he wanted her to be off.

The hotel room was small and clean. He wasted no time in burying himself in her so deep that she could only let out gasps of air. It was good to her. He could feel her wetness, her heat swallowing him whole and yet the images flashing before his eyes were of the other one.The one who'd strapped on her helmet and looked through him like he wasn't ruler of a damn thing.

Now the strawberry beauty was riding him hard. She brought him out of his thoughts.

"Yes!" he grunted, as his eyes rolled back into his head. Make me forget everything but this. He could feel her tighten around him as she came. Wave after wave washed over him as her orgasm rocked their bodies.

lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers