Lucid Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,132 Followers

"Adrian, honey," she said, shaking him.

She stopped. His eyes went out of focus as he jerked violently.

"He's seizing. Get the crash cart," yelled a voice.

Karen was roughly shoved out of the way as the nurses injected a paralytic. The dreadful spasming stopped and Adrian lay still. The EKG graph was dangerously close to a flat line.

"Pulse at 142. BP 190 over 155.

One of the doctors placed the defibrillator paddles around his chest.

"Set it to 100."

"Charging. Clear."

ZAP!

The jolt caused Adrian to rise off the bed and fall back.

"150. He's critical."

ZAP!

Another jerk. Another missed heartbeat from Karen.

"250. Pulse still low. "

ZAP!

"300. Hurry! We're losing him."

ZAP!

The EKG graph finally showed a shape. He lay still, but was alive. The urgency around the bed dissipated and immediately Karen was at his side, clutching his hand again. He lay there, as impassive as a stone.

The night kept getting darker. Dawn was nowhere in sight. * *

"Like it?" she asked coyly, her index finger in her mouth and her head cocked to the side.

Adrian's jaw was on the floor. He was having trouble assimilating the sensual goddess in front of him. Karen had just returned from the bath, and had decided to wear a lot less.

She was wearing a white satin bra, largely translucent, and a white lace thong. Her hair was loose and she had put on her intoxicating lavender perfume.

"It's... well... wow."

"I was hoping for something more descriptive but that will do. Now sit here while I tend to you." He pushed forward until he was sitting at the edge of the bed. Kneeling down between his legs, she looked up into his eyes coquettishly.

"You just relax, honey. Let me take care of you."

She held his erection with one hand and gently began to jerk him off. Her movements were slow, taking time to go all the way from the base to the very tip. She paused and removed her hand, licking the palm for lubrication. Returning to the tower of pulsing flesh in front of her, she grasped it tightly.

One hand reached underneath to caress his balls and perineum, as she worked into a rhythm of stroking him. Her mouth remained inches away from the head. He threw his head back and closed his eyes as he felt the first hint of wetness on his sensitive knob. She had taken him in her mouth.

Karen's tongue wrapped around it, paying attention to every bit of the sensitive head as it went farther and farther into her mouth. Her tastebuds brushed against the underside of his tool as he began slowly moving back and forth against her mouth.

There was no rush, not even a hint of haste. They both wanted it to be tender and to last.

The pleasure was indescribable. Adrian felt a current of sensual harmony flow between their bodies, like the perfect union of two halves that were always meant to be a whole. There was no him, there was no her. There was only a "them".

"Karen, your mouth feels incredible."

She happily hummed into his cock as she took it from side to side of her mouth. She pressed it between the inner side of her cheek and her tongue. She let it go as far back as her throat and then pulled back slowly, the smooth underside of her tongue press against it.

Pulling her mouth off, she turned it to the side and kissed him on his head. She followed this by trailing kisses down her shaft. Her other hand continued to fondle Adrian's balls. Still holding his balls in place she raised her lips, forming a wet streak up to his mushroom head.

The head was hard and flared, anxious to be loved. She happily obliged by placing a soft kiss on the very tip. A gentle peck, affectionate. Holding it erect, her tongue rubbed the ridge, circling around it. Adrian caressed her hair and ran his fingers through it. She closed her eyes, feeling her hair brushed lovingly.

Pushing her head down, she stuck out her tongue. The proud erection in front of her pulsed as the tip of her tongue made contact. She smiled and poked it again, prodding a vein cluster. Her tongue delicately grazed upwards along one vein and reached the slit. She pushed her tongue along it, tickling him and then moved it across the hard knob, smearing it with a thin layer of her saliva.

The soft, smooth continuous licks gradually became longer. Now she held his head firmly and wrapped her slick tongue around it before moving it back and forth. This made him even more turned on as he throbbed and pulsed in her hand.

"I think he likes me," she said, with a wink.

"He's smart then."

Returning to her task, her tongue moved to his sac. She held his erection out of the way with one hand while slowly running her tongue over his hanging balls. She took one in between her lips and swirled her tongue over it.

Adrian's hands had left her silky tresses and now began stroking her cheek. Her skin was flawless and fair, with a lovely rosy tint. Her beautiful blue eyes were iridescent and shimmered with vitality and a zestful vivacity.

Her sumptuous lips, red and succulent, were busy pressing against his scrotum as she alternated to the ball, bathing it in her saliva and rubbing her tongue against it. Her hand had pressed against his perineum and pushed back, forcing more of his balls into her mouth.

Karen alternated from one ball to the other for a while. Then, she looked up at him with a wicked grin. Grabbing his hips and using it to pull him towards her face. Taking both his balls in her mouth, she sucked on them. Her tongue caressed the skin and rippled his sensitive glans.

"Where did you learn to do that?" Adrian gasped.

"Practice," she mumbled into his balls.

"How much practice?" he asked with a cheeky grin.

"Enough to know what feels good. But none of those previous guys measured up to you. You are more then all of them put together." she said, briefly taking her mouth off the balls.

"Well my dating history can't hold a candle to you. You put the best cover-girl I have fantasized about to shame."

"Enough talking. Back to this beautiful cock."

Saying this, she engulfed his cock in one swallow. Pushing his hips towards her, she greedily took more and more of it between her lips.

At halfway, she looked and smiled. A trickle of saliva leaked out between her lower lip and the underside of his cock. It frothed and bubbled and hung on tenaciously. Karen took the cock out of her mouth and a strand of saliva joined it to her lips.

She had never looked so hot.

Her tongue darted out and jabbed at the hard head. Her sudden movement caused Adrian's meat to shudder. She took the head in her warm, wet mouth again and began moving her lips forward along the length of his hard-on. He was afraid she would gag.

He watched amazed, as she expertly suppressed her gag reflex and took his entire length in her mouth. His mushroom head was enclosed in her throat. She moved back, dragging his head along her soft palate back onto her tongue before taking it in her throat again.

Increasing the urgency of her motion, she began pulling his hips towards and then pushing it back. He took the hint and began moving his hips back and forth on his own. The shaft slid in and out of her throat.

The intensity of her sucking did not diminish. Her lips reached his balls and her nose buried itself in his pubic hair, taking in a strong whiff of his crotch. His manly aroma was intoxicating, almost addictive as her pace quickened. She was desperately plunging his erection down her throat, deeper than he had thought possible.

The frantic pace lasted and soon Adrian felt a familiar stirring in the pit of his stomach. It grew and built, feeding upon itself. It amplified, coursing through his abdomen. The tingling sensation was extreme now and he could feel himself on the precipice of logic and reason.

His climax ripped through his body, unloading rope after rope of hot spunk into her willing mouth. He would have been happy enough to shoot on her, but she was insistent on swallowing every drop of his wonderful semen.

Adrian lost himself in the chasm of his ecstasy has he emptied his balls inside her. She greedily licked and swallowed every drop.

"Tastes good. I can see why people like swallowing this stuff," she said, her tongue lapping at the last remnants of his ejaculate.

"That ...was... amazing," Adrian said, each word after a gasp.

She got up and sat on his lap, facing him. Reaching behind, she undid the clasp of her bra and let it fall to the floor. He never got tired of admiring the two globes of perfection on display in front of him. Her nipples were erect and hard, begging for his touch. He obliged by flicking one of them and rolling the other between his thumb and forefinger.

Karen moaned and arched her back, pushing her nipples closer to him. He released her nipples and hugged her tightly. She was surprised as he buried his head in her shoulder.

"I love you Karen. I love you more than life itself. My mother isn't here with us but she would love you as well. She is looking down on us and I know she is proud of my wife."

"Adrian," said Karen softly.

"Yes, my love?"

"Won't you make love to your wife?" she cooed into his ear, like a dove courting.

"It would be my privilege."

"Why don't you let me take care of you?" she said, biting her lip.

"By all means. You are an artist and I am but your humble canvas for tonight. Make me a masterpiece."

Karen raised her knees and sat on his thighs. Her hands went to his shoulders and she pushed him flat on his back. His erection was becoming harder again. She started kissing his inner thighs, each soft peck an inch apart. She kept kissing, covering ever inch of his thigh flesh with her lips. Her lips pulled at his skin, leaving redness as she moved closer to his groin.

She kissed along the circumference of his shaft, covering it with her lips until he had regained his full hardness. Moving forward, she clambered on top of him. The sultry smile never left her face as her slick orifice positioned itself just above his hard knob.

"You just relax honey. Let me make it special for you."

Adrian could only nod in assent as she slowly pushed her wet opening down on his turgid flesh. He gasped with the familiar pleasure of being ensconced by her fleshy walls. It fit like a tight, velvet glove. Her juices lubricated her canal as he pushed upwards.

Their opposing thrusts caused his pole to be embedded deep inside her. She adjusted herself a bit to settle down on top of him. Straddling his groin, she leaned forwards so her breasts rubbed against his chest. Her nipples pressed into his chest and she moved to and fro, grazing across his pecs.

Adrian grunted and thrust upwards, pushing himself even deeper into her. Her wetness clenched him and held him tightly in place as she began grinding her hips against his pelvis. He groaned as her slick tunnel spurred him on to greater heights of pleasure.

"I'm getting close now," he mumbled between gasps.

She sat upright and literally jumped up and down, impaling herself on his fleshy spear. Her pussy was so sensitive that she could feel the ridge of the mushroom head deep inside her as well as a pulsing vein against her wall. Every nerve ending in her was ablaze with lust as torrents of sexual pleasure cascaded over her being, pushing her closer and closer to an imminent climax.

"I wish I could feel this hard cock inside me all day long. It's all I want. Please tell me you will fuck me all the time, that this cock will always be inside me."

"It will be inside you, whenever you want. It is yours now, as is the rest of me," said Adrian, on the verge of exploding.

The orgasm swept through their bodies like a storm. It was simultaneous and the force of it caused him to push off the bed, driving a squealing Karen into the air. An instant later, they slammed back down forcing his crown as deep inside her sopping wet opening. Her juices spilled out over his pubic hair and gushed out onto the bed.

She dropped on top of him, in a sweaty tangle of limbs. Their breathing was heavy against each other's chest. A whistling wind came in through the ornate window and cooled the room. Karen's breasts heaved with every breath as Adrian put his arms around her and held her tightly to his side.

"I never knew I could have two orgasms so soon. One after another," he said, still catching his breath.

"Let's try and make it three," she said with a wicked grin as she hopped onto her knees and wiggled her butt. It was perfectly round and supple. He crawled up and gently kissed each cheek.

"Naughty boy, kissing your wife's ass. You don't need to kiss ass so soon in our marriage."

He let his fingers gently drag over her ass. His fingers sank into the delectable derrière. They kneaded her cheeks gently. One of her fingers sneaked down to her labia, inflamed from the hard fucking moments ago. It gently pressed against her clit, rubbing it in a circular motion with her index finger.

Adrian let his idle fingers wander to the crease between her ass and thigh. He took his time pressing that, kissing it and caressing it. She moaned appreciatively as she got wetter with arousal.

He positioned the crown of his tool near her lips when she blocked him with her hand.

"Not there. The other hole."

He did a double take, not sure he had heard right. She reaffirmed it.

"Yes. I want it up my ass. No one has had me there yet. I want you to be my first and my only. No one else will ever be in any of my holes."

"Are you sure? I think it hurts," he said, genuinely concerned about hurting her.

"Yes. I want it. Give it to me. Please!!" she said entreatingly, holding her rear wide open for him.

He pushed his member into her wet pussy for some lubrication. After he had moved it around enough for his liking, he took his drenched organ out from her wet hole and pressed it against her exposed sphincter.

He pushed forward a bit, letting the tip of the head break through the ring of muscle. She felt some pain, but gritted her teeth and bore it. Her body stood firmly in place as some more of his erection penetrated her most private hole.

"Is it painful?"

"NO!" she said through gritted teeth, "Keep going."

It was slightly better for her as he sank another two inches of his hardness into her. She moaned and pushed back, forcing more of it into her tight backdoor. The pain was still there, but she was determined to get through it.

He was about halfway in, when the anal walls clamped around him like a vise. Adrian tried manoeuvring, but it he couldn't get more room to move sideways. Instead, he decided to press on farther. The feeling of her rear passage clamping around his hardness like a thumbscrew was almost too much for him to take.

Karen could slowly feel the intense pain diminishing. It was giving way to a pleasure she had not known before. Her eyes closed as her mind was focused on the erection forcing its way deeper into her.

"That feels so good. Don't stop now."

Her fingers were working intensively, pressing and rubbing against her pulsing clit. His hands were on her smooth hips as he pulled her back towards his pelvis while thrusting forward. She was moving backwards as well.

"That's it," she gasped as she felt him bottom out inside her ass. His pelvis was flat against her ass as he buried his entire length inside her. They stayed that way for a few minutes, Karen loving the feel of him throbbing inside her.

"Fuck my ass, baby. Fuck it like you've never fucked before."

These words galvanized him into action. He pulled back and slammed into her hard enough for her smooth ass to ripple on impact.

"YES! Do that again."

Adrian obliged by providing an encore. This time as well her ass shook when his pelvis hit her supple skin. They worked into a rhythm where he drew out of her ass slowly and then thrust it back in hard, making his sac slap against her ass.

"Oh God!! I love you in my ass even more than I did in my other hole."

The pace of their copulation slowly increased until he was plunging himself into her in a lust-fuelled frenzy and a primal passion that exploded in a carnival of torrid sex.

And yet somehow, beneath the animalistic, raw anal sex, there was a quiet, tender love that could not be changed.

He slammed into her one last time, emptying his semen deep inside her. She screamed his name so loudly it resonated off the stone walls and echoed down the corridor.

Adrian fell asleep in her arms. She gently lay him down on the bed and stroked his face and hair. It seemed like the most natural thing to do. He stirred and smiled in his sleep and opened his heavy eyes a sliver.

"Aren't you going to sleep?"

"I will. I'm just admiring my husband while he sleeps."

He shifted his head, snuggling closer to her.

"You get your beauty sleep. Your beauty is worth it."

She smiled as his hand stroked her hairline. She never got tired of him touching her.

"Tell me this is not a dream," she said, petulantly, "Tell me I never have to wake up."

"When you wake up, you will find me beside you. We will see the dawn together. The dawn of a new era in our lives and for every dawn from now, till as long as I live, I will be your husband."

They fell asleep in each other's arms to the waves crashing against the shore and the quiet rustling of the wind through the window. * *

Karen was a woman on a mission.

Her body craved his lustful gaze, yearned for his special touch. She relived their best nights over and over again.

But the night wasn't about her. It was about Adrian. She was going to put on a show for him, one last time.

Under her white shirt and formal coat, she wore his favourite lace bra. It had a floral patterned ridge. Underneath her plaid skirt, she wore nothing. He always liked feeling her up, taking his time, slowly exploring her. For one last time, he was going to do it.

She waited until the doctor had made his last round for the night. Slinking to the bed, she took his arm and gently slid it under skirt.

"Karen what...."

"Shh, don't say anything. Use your fingers while you still can," she said, urgency apparent in her tone.

He tried probing her moistness with his fingers, but he could barely move them. He was too weak to push any of them inside her. This made him feel inadequate, made him feel unworthy so he started moving his hand away. She grabbed his wrist.

"No. This is your night."

Firmly holding his hand in place, she moved forward, forcing his limp fingers into her. She moaned as she pushed the hand to her drenched orifice. His fingers still did not respond, as she ground against them, rubbing them furiously against her flesh. The sound of a door gently opening broke her spell. She looked back to see the night-nurse having come early for her rounds. The nurse stood against the door frame, stupefied at the scene in front of her. Karen gave her a pleading, beseeching look, hoping against hope his last night of feeling was not interrupted.

Miraculously, the nurse smiled at her. That smile held an understanding and a deep sympathy. After all, the love story between the Carmichaels was part of urban New Yorker folklore. She could not bear to come between them. Giving a knowing nod, she stepped outside and kept watch.

Someone somewhere high up had enough benevolence for this small mercy.

Returning to her task, she pulled the fingers out of her snatch. She placed it over his thigh and made the index and middle fingers erect, while curling the rest. Bending over, she gently took those two in her mouth.

He moaned slightly as her tongue wrapped around his index finger and licked it. Taking them out of her mouth, she sucked them individually, covering her sexual liquids with a layer of saliva. It tasted bitter-sweet, symbolic of the moment.

Karen lubricated the fingers nicely before swinging her leg over. She knew he was weak and his bones were in no condition to take her body weight, so she held her engorged clit against it gently. Holding his fingers upright, she gently made them enter her sopping lips.

LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,132 Followers
1...345678