Lucifer's Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barely whispering, "dear lord."

Her skin was delightful beneath his lips, her heated scent arousing; she tasted of innocence, desire and want. Lucas barely able to think only wanting to feast fastened his lips on her bud, her body shooting up beneath him he held her steady with one hand at her tummy. He licked, kissed, suckled and nibbled. Feeling her folds get wetter and wetter with his fingers. His tongue slid down to, his lips suckling each fold itself tasting her slowly, and then his tongue probed her, sliding into her, licking and teasing. Pressing his arousal into the sheets, he could feel himself damp for this was the first time he had ever tasted someone so new, fresh and wonderful. He groaned raising his head to slip his two fingers into her, expanding her, making her ready for his shaft.

She arched, bucked, pleaded, bit her lip, moaned, her hands running from his hair back to the sheets her panting heavy, her body moist, the feeling in her to let loose so powerful she was actually beyond control.

Then she felt his fingers retreating, she opened her eyes in disappointment and wonder, only to feel him slide above her, his huge arousal nudging gently at her folds. She rocked gently beneath him, wanting that heated arousal, his body trembling with desire.

He laid there above her, his hands cupping her face; he lowered his head to kiss her lips. Then whispered to her, "Sabrina, this will hurt for a little while my dear angel."

When she nodded he understood, one hand slipping from the face to between them he held his hard shaft at her entrance, and slowly began to tease her folds, nudging the tip in gently.

As he pushed deeper, she arched beneath him, he whispered, "gently my angel."

As he pushed deeper, her tightness gripping his shaft he moaned, "she is so tight, so perfect." he thought.

Fighting the urge to drive hard and deep, he felt her barrier and gently nudged at it, feeling it break, his lips upon her muffling her scream as her hands tugged at his hair.

She felt it, she felt the sudden pain, she arched and screamed, yet his lips on hers muffled her scream. Then it stopped and she felt him, large and thick inside her. The feeling less painful and more delightful, she shifted and felt a new feeling warmer and much hotter than before.

Her movements beneath him was all he needed, for he had stayed there in her, letting her adapt to his shaft and now she was squirming making him wild. He slowly began to move, rocking his hips, slowly thrusting, her tightness making it so hard for him to take her slowly, then she moaned deeply and that made him lose it. Her hands at his back her legs winding around him pulling him in deeper, his control broke, his strokes faster now, a little harder, he groaned, she bucked, he thrust, she arched, harder now, faster, she was tightening more around him, her muscles clenching him, she climax was near and so was his.

He took his lips away from hers, his hands now at both sides of her, kneeling back on his legs he grabbed her hips pulling her up towards him, he drove hard, as he screamed and moaned. Then it happened the world shattered and released his seed joining hers in one last hard thrust.

She felt it; she went to the highest cloud and back. It was amazing; he had taken her somewhere wonderful. She felt as though her inner heat exploded and as she felt his seed spill within her she had let lose and let her explosion engulf her. She opened her eyes to look up at him. She felt him still buried within her, and then she saw him. His eyes wide with less urgency than earlier, his chest rising and falling swiftly, his hands still gripping her hips as if he was shocked and could not move. Then she smiled.

Chapter Seven

He looked down at her, he could not move yet. She was far more beautiful and when she smiled his heart fluttered. He gently let her hips go and eased out of her, slowly lying down beside her; he drew her into his arms and kissed her lips. He was spent and exhausted, she had drained all his strength, he was amazed.

He whispered into her hair, "you are not an angel, you're not a hellcat, and you are both my dear Sabrina."

She purred as she heard his silky voice, his arms wonderful around her, wrapped in his body's heat she asked, "is it always this earth shattering?"

He laughed and said, "it gets even better my angel, much more better, now relax, I can take you again, but your still delicate and you would be sore, sleep my Sabrina."

With those words she closed her eyes and slept soundly in his arms.

Waking up she felt something moist dabbing between her thighs. Peering her eyes open she saw him a wet cloth in his hand wiping away the last evidence of the virginity. A flush running up to her face she tried to close her thighs but he stilled her with his hand.

Calming her, "Sabrina don't be ashamed, I'm cleansing you."

And with that he placed a kiss on her hip, sending a wave of excitement through her, she moaned. Then he looked at her and her heart stopped. His eyes, those eyes, beautiful, and enchanting.

She pulled him up, whispering, "Lucas, kiss me please."

Sliding above her, gentle not to crush her, he looked deep into her eyes and fastened his lips on hers, kissing her deeply.

He broke the kiss and she whispered ,"I want to make you tremble like you made me, will you guide me."

"yes my dear angel, I shall teach you." and with that he slid away to lay on his back.

She watched him, laying on his back, arousal so hard and beauty beyond compare. This man was all she could think of now, she wanted to please, taste, feel and fulfill him. slowly she slid turned laying on her side she caressed his face, kissing his lips, her instinct took over, mimicking what he had done to her.

She kissed his neck, nibbling gently, her hands roaming on the little hairs on his chest, playing with them, then lower her lips went to his nipple, kissing it and sucking lightly on it. She felt his sudden intake of breath and heard his growl. Knowing she was doing the right thing her hand continued lower caressing his tummy, circling his navel then back up. She gave both nipples the same amount of pleasure and time, till they peaked, glistering with moist, her hair falling down on his chest caressing as she moved above him.

"Sabrina, touch my shaft." he said.

with that his hand came to her hand at his chest, guiding it lower until it reached his shaft, he clasped his hand over hers, guiding her showing her how to stroke.

She felt it, heated and hard beneath her fingers, as he helped her stroke, his kisses bearing lower till she was circling his navel with her tongue, kissing it, then his hips, his hand in her hair, stroking, winding in her locks, he groaned and moaned as she stroked harder.

"taste me, Sabrina." was all he could say.

Removing his hand from hers, guiding her head lower Sabrina stopped her stroking, and bashfully licked his shaft, starting from the tip, and all over.

Then she did it, opening her mouth she slid him in, starting to suck at the tip, she felt him arch and tremble beneath her, sending flames through her body, she continued taking him in more, her hand one at the base of his shaft, the other caressing his chest, she began stroking him with her mouth, sucking harder, enjoying his taste, his reactions and her body's.

"Angel! I cannot bear it longer." he groaned.

And with that his hand came to her shoulders, whimpering as she had lost the taste of him, he lifted her above him, astride him, slowly stroking his shaft against her folds, both moistures mixing, gently impaling her onto him, her eyes flew open, she moaned, throwing her head back, he was buried deep in her, waiting for her to get accustomed to this new act. Gently she began rocking back and forth, his hands at her hips, grabbing her pushing her down more on him as she grinded him.

Then he snapped, his hands lifting her slowly and dropping her upon him, showing her how she should ride him, Sabrina then began doing so, hands at his chest now she raised and fell upon his shaft riding him. his hips kept moving aiding her in her quest.

She was hot, she was possessed, and she was in need. She moaned, screamed and gasped and he thrust into her, harder and faster. then his hand came to rest at her bud stroking it sending her over the edge. Her hair flying as she floated above him, her breasts heaving and dropping, she was doing things she never knew existed.

Sweat beads ran between her breast and he eagerly sat up licking them tasting her, taking her nipple in his mouth. The heavy scent of passion flooded her senses and his.

As he reached his moment of climax he leaned back again against the pillows, drawing her down with him, taking her lips kissing her, thrusting harder and harder till they both climaxed.

She lay there spent above him, panting against his lips, his hands running across her back caressing her, his body shaking beneath her.

"god! Sabrina, what have you done to me?" he managed to say.

She giggled against his lips and said, " I returned the favor."

"you definitely did my angel." he whispered.

He felt like he had died and gone to heaven, he never knew it could be this way, he had never felt a woman so alive in his life, he was realizing that he did not want to live without her. slowly slipping her from his chest and into the cradle of his arms, placing her head on his chest. he kissed her hair, "sleep now my angel".

And with that sleep engulfed them both, till the early morning.

Chapter Eight

She awoke to the little sun stream flowing through the window, she purred and reached out for the warm body she craved yet the bed was empty. Slowly opening her lids she looked around the room and he was nowhere to be seen. She stayed there in bed laying back reliving the passions of the nite through her mind.

"Mmm." he was a man in all ways, She thought.

Then a small tap on the door interrupted her daydreams, making her cover herself up and in walked a young lad could not be of more than 17 yrs of age.

"morning misses. The captain asked me to come down and ask you if you are ready for your bath?"

"good morning, and yes that would be most delightful, thank you."

The young lad turned bowing his head lightly in agreement and stepped back out of the door shutting it behind him.

The next ten minutes were passed watching him, bring in pails of hot and lukewarm water, filling the tub by the corner of the room.

When he was done he said, "misses it is ready."

As he was about to turn, she said, "what is your name?"

The lad shyly bowed his head and said "Edmond, misses."

"well thank you Edmond." she smiled back at him.

Sabrina rose slowly from the bed, her body aching of the nights pleasures, she was a little sore, yet it was all worth it. She smiled at herself, he really enjoyed it, his arms, his kiss, his touch and she missed him this very moment.

Dropping the sheet to the floor she slipped into the rub, the warm water caressing her gentle skin, teasing her sore places, she moaned, closed her eyes and laid back enjoying her soak.

Hours maybe minutes later, she did not know, she felt a light brush against her cheek and opened her eyes to stare into Lucas's amazing eyes.

She smiled, "good morning captain."

"Good morning my beautiful angel." he leaned down and kissed her lips. "do u need some help washing your back my sweet?"

"That would be most appreciated, captain." she chuckled and sat up exposing her fine breast above the water.

She heard his sudden intake of breath and she slowly reached for the sponge and passed it to him, watching his every reaction.

It was taking him every ounce of willpower he had not to rip his clothes off and take her out of the tub and have her on the floor. He was so aroused he could not believe it, yet he hoped he would be able to slide in with her and bathe.

He stood up slowly, removing his clothes and her eyes widened.

"what are you doing?" she asked.

"I am not going to get my clothes wet, and I am too am in dire need of a bath my angel." he said.

Slipping in to the bath behind her, he slowly slid down, raising her gently to sit upon his lap, back to her. he began washing her back gently, one hand sliding to her mound caressing as his fingers teased her bud and folds. She moaned with desire, and pleasure, arching lightly against his fingers, wanting more and more.

Then he probed two fingers into her folds, stroking, slowly and gently.

She heaved upon his waist feeling his arousal against her bottom, shivering and trembling she arched, now moving with his fingers. Then harder he began to stroke till she released and climax around his fingers. Laying back against him, she knew more was yet to come.

"Sabrina, ride me." he whispered in her ear.

Gently he lifted he bottom sliding his arousal against her folds slipping it deep within her, her tightness so sweet, so perfect around him. he began to lift and lower her onto him.

She rode him feverishly, taking him in all, arching about him. till they both climaxed.

After another bath the both dried up and sat down for a meal, While Edmond cleared the tub and the room.

She looked up at Lucas from her plate and smiled asking him whether she could go on deck or not.

"my angel, you can go on deck anytime you wish, as long as the weather is fair." he smiled back at her.

"thank you, Lucas." she said.

In her heart she knew that this was not at all what she feared from this man. So far she enjoyed him and deep within her she knew she could never part from him.

Chapter Nine

Weeks of sailing, making love, laughing and embracing life had taken over Sabrina. She knew deep within her that she had fallen for Lucas. He proved to be a worthy lover, a great man and a gentleman. And all the ship mates respected her, for they saw her as their captains treasure. She stared out into the sea and smiled, this is where she had always longed to be.

From above she heard a shout.

"hooray! We are home, get ready mates for soon we shall be in the arms of our loved ones."

with that the deck turned into a dance festival, the men danced with joy, sang songs, and Sabrina turned to see Lucas standing at the higher deck, looking down at her, her heart leapt as she thought she saw his lips whisper to her, we are home.

As they docked at the far end of the island she saw the cave, she saw the women, the children playing, the beauty of this hidden abode, and she saw it, the castle at the top of the cave, a sight for sore eyes, magnificent, sitting there looking wonderful. She gasped. Is this to be her new home? she thought.

"Sabrina." he said.

She was too deep in thought to notice he had come down to stand beside her.

"come my angel, we are home." his hand taking hers.

"home?" she questioned silently.

"yes home Sabrina, my home is your home, my sweet angel."

And with that she followed him off the boat into the cave where he greeted the awaiting crowd and along a lovely path which led up to the castle.

He led her to the cliff, holding her before him, he turned her into his arms, facing her he said "Sabrina, I love you and I want this to be your home with me, I have grown to love you so much over the past weeks, that I cannot imagine myself without you in my arms when I wake at mornings dawn, or when I fall asleep at night. Stay with me, let me love you forever my angel."

Her heart screamed with joy, she looked into his eyes, his words penetrating her soul, her heart, her existence she said ,"forever! My dear Lucas, I will remain with you forever, for I would love to be Lucifer's angel, I love you!"

He leaned down and took her lips kissing her as if it was the last kiss they would share, loving each moment loving his angel.

And there they stood, locked in a lovers kiss, the sun dipping behind them beyond the horizon. Joined as one, till eternity.

12